Fluffy thread

fluffy thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_pig
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HUGBOX TIME !!!!!

Bamp

you people are fucking degenerates

what, your daddy beat you and your mommy, so you like masturbate to pictures of animals being beaten to death?

you people are fucking sick
honestly, kill yourself

/so brave...

that picture pretty much confirms my suspicions that you're retarded

>masturbate
who said we ever do that?

He's not wrong, you know

Yeah, I don't masturbate to fluffies...I masturbate to the complaints from Non-fluffy fans, so please keep complaining.....I am ALMOST there!

Not everyone shares your opinion. Deal with if faggot.

i have one complaint about some fluffy comics
abuse that has no reason to happen
fluffy dose something wrong they get hurt
if a fluffy did nothing wrong it should not get hurt

then why are you in an abuse thread?
find a hugbox faggot

bump

any more????

i find the abuse integrating just there needs to be a reason for them to get hurt

Afraid that's the story so far.

Brilliant. Someone should show this to Angela Merkel.

Well this is certainly an interesting crossover.

so what brings you to these parts, upstanding citizen?

Found this 1 frame

Pretty interesting, but disgusting. How'd you find this OP?

Gud fewls!!

fluffybooru.org

he did say he was gonna do it

bump.

Thanks!

>caring this much.
lurk more newfag.

lol fucking dumbass

Where are the other parts?

Who does the pair of tits belong to?

Das wite.
Num ALL da poopies.

I just like hugbox

Godspeed, OP

I've always wondered if a fluffy could ever become 'smart'. No, not a smarty, but actually intelligent and much more than a shitrat.

>mutation creates intelligent fluffy
>fluffy becomes lawyer
>tries to grant fluffies rights
>case goes to supreme court
>???
Profit or whatever.
How should it end?

one less hughboxer in the world, and they say that black people is evil

Meh, probably with harsher abuse punishments and one designated 'one free sketti' day

So smart like an alicorn without the inconvenience of being an alicorn? Or way smarter?

soooo
fluffies are the obese version of mlp?
and how did this get started?

bump

this girl is too cute to be enslaved by fluffies

Fluffies are their own thing.

They're little genetically engineered bio toys that were supposed to be great little pets but shit went wrong and now they're treated like any other pest in their universe.

They're not fat. They're fluffy.

i know right

She's a mentally unstable hoarder. 'Nuff said.

at latest there no shit every ware right?

Wendy a cute. Would befriend and be nice to.

I see. So we just reinvented the whole "MLP is for grown men" gag before people started taking it seriously. I like it tbh. These comics are pretty funny.

Could be her vision of things and we're just not seeing the ankle deep shit everywhere. Maybe there's a reason she wears those rubber boots all of the time.

Well, in our reality, fluffies were created to piss off the bronies.

so do fluffies see Daddies as god?

are fluffies capable of internalize theology?

No, they are just really stupid and gullible.

They're genetically programmed to be dependent on their human owner and supposed to be obedient as well. Smarties are the exception to this rule.

There is a (sadly unfinished) story about a feral herd which worships an old man as a god and is asked by him to bring sacrifices in order to receive food/water. This fella is his priest.

Oops, reversed links.

well they can't survive without humans so I don't know if programming is even necessary...

Got any smarty abuse?

but what do they mean "for the daddy" then?

There's a lot of shit that goes unfinished because the original artist/author disappears or otherwise realizes they have better things to do with their life/talents.

programed to self terminate?

Ferals survive without humans.

Pretty much everything on the Booru now is smarty abuse or general "fluffies are hellgremlins".

>Ferals survive without humans.

for a week tops. we've been over this numerous times... the feral mortality rate is pretty much guaranteed.

but they reproduce so damn fast

It is evidently enough to breed and maintain a wild population. So it's a success as far as nature goes.

Pretty much why their numbers don't decrease. What, a mother can have up to 3-4 and within a few weeks those foals are able to have more?

shits wack yo.

This desu

Red doing crossovers?!? Where will he show up next? Gerald at the police station? Maybe a Fresh Prince episode? One is intrigued.

This depends on the author/artist. You can have idiot fluffies like the ones in the 'fluffy lake', or you can have slightly-less-idiotic, more independent ones such as the ones in the Maroon saga.

yeah... we've been over this... extensively... everyone compares them to rats, yet factor out that rats have actually EVOLVED to survive some of the shittest condition known to man while fluffies can die of water, any anything hotter or colder than room temperature and can break bones in a three inch fall. these things cannot survive outside. the rate of abandonment from breeders and Hasbio is what keeps the feral population high.

>What, a mother can have up to 3-4 and within a few weeks those foals are able to have more?

assuming any of them can make it to adulthood without human assistance. since feral foals never make it to adulthood.

Going by what I have seen, fluffy mares have litters of two to eight live foals. Ten isn't unheard of. Five seems like a good spot between the numbers.

Given that gestation is probably shorter than that of rabbits (a month), a single fluffy mare can have dozens of foals in a single year. If even a sixth of them survive, their population will grow quite rapidly.

yeah, but they are darwin award incarnate. even if they do reproduce alot none of their foals ever make it to adult hood in the wild.

now i feel sorry for her

>If even a sixth of them survive, their population will grow quite rapidly.

but they never do, that's the thing. the only foals that grow up to maturity always do so under human care.

What about smarties, though?

Then how do ferals exist at all retard? Clearly a good chunk of them live long enough to reproduce.

Most stories indicate they do, otherwise the vermin narrative would be illogical.

Fuck I have nightmares about this kind of shit happening
I'm really glad people are working the claustrophobia aspect of fluffies

the easy comprimise is that yes, fluffies CAN'T survive in the wild, its basically a matter of time before they buy it, but what maintains the feral population is the rate of abandonment of unsold or rejected fluffies from stores, breeders and hasbio.

that would still work for the majority in the stories while not being such a painfully retarded concept that the rate of reproduction is their saving grace, despite their tendency to have still borns and foals dying of col, malnutrition and numerous other shit.

Can both of you take your literal retardation to the booru instead

>What about smarties, though?
just shitty fluffies who bully others. they aren't actually smarter...

God damn I hope you choke to death on a massive cock you blithering faggot.

>Then how do ferals exist at all retard? Clearly a good chunk of them live long enough to reproduce.
and yet every comic the foal mortality rate is 100%

>blithering

underachiever English major detected or that-guy-trying-to-sound-smart/edgy.

not today kiddo

>Most stories indicate they do, otherwise the vermin narrative would be illogical.
it IS illogical, that's why I am suggesting we just change the cannon to these being abandoned fluffies since breeders crank out rejects like mad

Pretty sure that it works just like it does with most animals, 1/8th survive but that 1/8th is still alot of foals.

is this drop out guy?

Fuck off

Obviously abuse comics would focus on the ones that don't get a happy ending you retard.

Official canon is that their herds, obsessive need to have a special friend, smartys mass-raping and foals living under the protection of herds all enables them to grow their population fast even in harsh conditions because their one redeeming trait is their insane birth rate.

This is referred to as "Timmy's first OC" material and is generally frowned upon in the vast majority of cases.

>Pretty sure that it works just like it does with most animals, 1/8th survive but that 1/8th is still alot of foals.
then why is the mortality rate of every comic for feral foals 100%?

drop the god damn 'these things can actually survive, but still not evolve somehow' shit and just say these are spit backs the stores didn't want to pay to kill.

But the rejects are shown to be killed, not released into the wild. And I would find it hard to believe that private owners lose/abandon their fluffies at such a rate that several herds can form per neighborhood (as is shown in stories likewise).

Who would write an abuse comic about ferals surviving and having a normal life? Are you autistic?

>Obviously abuse comics would focus on the ones that don't get a happy ending you retard.
well that's the thing, NONE of them have an ending were the foal makes it to maturity. none.

so rather than harping on the stupid birthrate excuse, why not use the breeder and abandonment theory?

It's the cringiest thing I've ever seen(insert complete overeaction joke here)-LeafyIsBeef

Honestly that particular picture isn't really trying to represent any canon, it's just supposed to be a bit of sad/abuse weirdness where a fluffy kills itself out of love for its owner. The vast majority of headcanons do not involve fluffies behaving like this, nor do they allude to it in any sense.

>Who would write an abuse comic about ferals surviving and having a normal life? Are you autistic?
dunno, maybe put your money where you mouth is and PROVE that feral foals can survive, instead of just having this off screen excuse that foals survive purely through 'fuck you, they survive, you just don't see them" magic.

just have a reasonable in world excuse for this, the breeders, and store abandonment is the prefect excuse. what would you lose by making that the explanation?

if fluffies cost money to kill humanly, wouldn't you toss em outside to die of the elements and be some one elses problem?

Because it makes no sense. Most canon dictates that unwanted fluffies are killed or sold as pet food, literpals, abuse toys or given to science labs.

You know, if I could draw, I would, even if it would be boring as fuck to read.

so its unrequited love?

and illegal breeders? trying to get only particular color foals?

what's boring about abandonment that pretty much leads to death?

Reality: if something like feral herds of fluffys existed, nature would kill most of them and people(if they were as destructive as stories make them) would hunt down and get rid of every feral they saw.
Fluffies that are domesticated would probably have some sort of protection but those that weren't would have short lives.

There's not really any reason to interpret the feral-tragedy genre as alluding to the bizarre idea that its representation of tragic occurances is universal among the countless millions of fluffies widely accepted to be roaming around as ferals.
It would be quite strange to suggest store abandonment could create the number of feral fluffies that are generally considered to be feral.

Because its a comic.Not a documentary.

They would die if thrown into a dumpster, it would take more work to walk the extra distance to release them. And you would open yourself to complaints and government fines if regularly releasing fluffies.

>It would be quite strange to suggest store abandonment could create the number of feral fluffies that are generally considered to be feral.

not really, these things took off as a cheap easy to breed illegally bio pet, they reproduce like rabbits, only certain colors sell, you abandoned the ones your don't want in droves and they die off. the gimmicky Christmas foals and designer fluffies that are innovated in phases and discontinued for the next fad are abandoned. millions of stores breeders and hasbio factories world wide, its not unheard of, unless the ferals are deep in the countryside far away form the cities.

just make a less hack explanation.

Please get a better vocabulary. If for no one else's sake than your own.

>They would die if thrown into a dumpster, it would take more work to walk the extra distance to release them. And you would open yourself to complaints and government fines if regularly releasing fluffies.
and by the same logic, fluffies would be illegal wouldn't they?
that being said, people HAVE made comics of illegal breeders before. that's pretty established.

"The Life of Franky the Foal, Who Doesn't Get Into Any Trouble At All" isn't exactly a thrilling comic idea.

It's like making a movie about someone who goes to work five days a week and goes home on the weekend.

nah, just have the foal make it to adulthood, fuck something then kill it.

otherwise, there exists no proof that feral foals can actually make it to adulthood.

Owning and releasing into the wild are two different facts. They can be subject of different legislature. That being said, I imagine an illegal breeder would want to be less noticeable with his operation.

It depends. r-strategy isn't exactly uncommon in the animal world. The entire principle behind fluffy's survival in the wild is like a sort of butchered extreme r-strategy, confoundingly coupled with a K-strategy level of parental investment.

The bulk of feral fluffies are considered to be in the form of megaherds that roam aimlessly. They die in droves, but reproduce faster anyway. The fact is there are tons of creatures that already do this, and despite fluffies' relative lack of instinct they're still sapient creatures with linguistic communication which is a substantial edge. There is really no reason they couldn't survive.

But one of the points of your explanation is that the fluffies die off so quickly that it's not viable for ANY foals to reach adulthood. So you're not just explaining the millions of feral fluffies that survived to exist at any given point in time in canon, you're explaining the tens to hundreds of millions of other fluffies that would have had to die to thereby match the idea that they die so quickly that ferals couldn't self-sustain.

And then try to explain exactly how there are enough failing breeders that release that many fluffies into the wild ALL THE TIME. How would people even consider it after a certain point?

I just dunno man. This explanation isn't coming across as robust as you seem to believe.

but more importantly, would you a foal?

What were fluffies created from? I'm going to assume they're created from regular ponies, but if so then why can't they evolve? You'd figure that a species that has it so rough would do everything in its ability to change.

>you're explaining the tens to hundreds of millions of other fluffies that would have had to die to thereby match the idea that they die so quickly that ferals couldn't self-sustain.

why do they need to self sustain to begin with?

fluffies are linked to capitalism and mass production, why wouldn't defective spit backs and smarties dumped illegally be a thing?

Fluffies are chimeras of various DNA types, considered an abomination mishmash of dog, cat, bird, and plenty other. Typically, most people maintain that there's not actually any equine in them whatsoever.

Whether or not they can evolve is a bit more of a divide in the fandom. Some people hold that they were designed with their gene's capacity for development manually "tied off" so to speak. Others hold that their disastrous DNA is volatile to the extreme, usually causing more destruction than progress.

that's the other problem I have with the ferals, even if their magical reproduction bullshit worked, natural selection would change them rapidly into another less broken animal.

where as with a abandonment theory, you never have to explain why fluffies never evolve, because none of them are surviving save for those most pleasing to humans. which are very fickle traits

Abandonment theory requires that out-of-business fluffy shops releasing their stock into the wild be nearly as common as residential buildings. All the time.

Holy fuck to end this retarded debate:

>Meet Fluff
>Fluff is a 1 week old alicorn born to a pegasus mummah.
>Fluff's mummah had 6 babbehs, and abandoned Fluff for being a "munsta".
>Starving to death, chirping for milkies, Fluff sat helpless.... until she was discovered by Choco.
>Choco was a poopy babbeh - brown fur, dark brown mane, this meant she had to eat poopies and lived in the poop pile once she was old enough to speak.
>By some miracle, Choco survived long enough to run away from her mummah.
>Choco was raped by a smarty and had four foals, though one was stillborn.
>Heartbroken, she discovered Fluff abandoned in the alley while looking for nummies and she took Fluff back to her safe home.
>She raised her foals with love and equality because she didn't want to be a "Bad mummah".
>She even raised Fluff as her own.
>She nursed her babies and left them every day to find nummies.
>A wild raccoon came one day and ate one of Fluff's new brothers.
>Soon Fluff was too old for milk so she learned how to get into garbages and public parks to find food, such as grassy nummies, old food humans threw away. Another of Fluff's brothers died from eating spoiled food, but Fluff and her last brother lived to adulthood. Fluff's brother joined a herd but the smarty declared Fluff a munsta and chased her away. Fluff's mummah was cannibalized by the herd and her brother stayed to be with his special friend.
>Fluff's brother impregnated his special friend, and within the safety of the herd she had 2 litters of foals before dying of disease.
>Fluff survived well into adulthood but eventually died alone because no fluffy wanted to mate with or befriend an alicorn.

>Others hold that their disastrous DNA is volatile to the extreme, usually causing more destruction than progress.
so one one hand, their feral genetics, if they survive, makes them even worse off and more prone to extinction.

or

>Some people hold that they were designed with their gene's capacity for development manually "tied off" so to speak.

they can no longer evolve, thus unless they can reproduce at the same rate as fucking bateria and other single celled organisms they are perpetually fucked and lucky to have a population and manages to stay level.

flushing the feral ranks with fluffies of undesirable colors form hasbio labs, or the breeders and stores makes more sense.

r-selection is not a very difficult concept user

or they have unsold seasonal stock, like dogs, who want's to buy an old fluffy? they dump them on the streets, let the weather take care of it.

holy kek even the hellgremlin debate was less embarrassing than this

I'm fucking saving this

>r-selection
yes, but r-selection animals are no where near as shit tier as fluffies and if they are, they are plankton and shit. not mammals

and everyone needs to shut the fuck up about "they are like rats" rats can survive almost anything, fluffies survive NOTHING.

Why are mostl fluffy comics so shittily drawn?

Because most artists aren't Shadysmarty
I know user, it hurts me too

the people with talent are talented... so why would they do this?

Because the only people with talent realize that their autism can at least be used to draw sanic comics or fanart for anime/vidya.

You're thinking about this too hard. Realistically, there's no way any fluffy could survive more then a year on its own. There would never be any big herds or huge buildup of them.

But let's face it, your talking about fictional cartoon dog/pig things that talk and shit constantly, is it really that hard to suspend your disbelief a bit more?

I can accept most of the nonsense its once we gets to the idea that these things can be as shitty as they are yet still survive outdoors, and the only excuse as to how is the bloody reproduction rate. then everything kinda falls apart for me.

what's funny is how desperately that aspect of the cannon is defended.

change a few things and it can make sense.

Dude if fucking guinea pigs can survive in the wild then fluffies can.

because they CAME from the wild genius.
they were EVOLVED to survive outdoors....

No, they could for a short period, but they would end up going extinct quickly. Fluffies are extremely codependent, and they are genocidal in the sense that if a foal is "ugly" then they either get killed or just left for dead.

By the time they're a year old, they've already had a dozen babies.

Kek'd

if they make it a year old.
and any of their babies, the ones who aren't stillborn, or poopie babies live to adulthood, particularly for a species built only to nurse two of spring at a time, and on top of that never evolve.

just go with the abandonment theory, its less less irritating and makes more sense.

it is its own stretch, but less so than the unevolving, synthetic animal survival theory.

Humans have wiped out a few species without even meaning to.
If we had it in our minds to get rid of fluffys(if they existed), it wouldn't be that hard. Nature, running water, coyotes, wolves, insects, heat, cold, bored people with slingshots, etc would put them at extinction levels.

yeah, but they would never go for it

they would loose all reason for fluffies to be defined as pets, thus end the internal "justification" for fluffy abuse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_pig
>"they are domesticated descendants of a closely related species of cavy such as Cavia aperea, C. fulgida, or C. tschudii and, therefore, do not exist naturally in the wild."

Nope. Genetically modified pet animal, good at breeding, survives in wild despite not being built for it.

>Nope. Genetically modified pet animal, good at breeding, survives in wild despite not being built for it.

yeah, but dogs cats and guinea pigs comes from things that DID survive in the wild as are no where near as fucked as the fluffies are.

yknow as often as it happens I still never get my fix of foals wailing for their mommies.

any lurkers?

Yes.

But Jesus Christ is Mwike brutal. I almost can't watch. Almost.

Mwike is fucking inhuman in how he depicts pain and misery
he might be the perfect abuse fix if he could speak english even half as well as his fluffies

You know what it is? At least in large part?
He doesn't over-saturate with the "SCREEEEEEEEE"ing.
It's got its place and its charm, but it's simply not as relatable as a good, full-throated "Aaaaaaaah!!"
That's the sound I think of when I think pure pain, y'know?

Yeah, I re-read the one with Buwwito and his Sea Fluffy GF and it was almost uncomfortable to go through. Almost.

Anyone post the comic where a dad turns a fluffy into a toy for his daughter

I love mwike.
-burzum

>select all squares with airplane
who the fuck is responsible for this garbage

Bump. Keep it up Mwikeposter. This is great.

thanks man
sorta tryin to juggle this and writing a story that's just popped into my head but I'll try and be more on point with the dump

>file is 2.05MB
hol' up a second guys, just doing a quick conversion

Posting a personal favorite to bump

there we go

That's unreadably small yo

oh fuck you're right..aight hol up again lol

okay let's try this

That one's good!

this shit so big that is rejected by all

>tfw some guy shows up at the checkout counter with literally 12 nail guns and expects you to scan them like it's just another day

Fluffies have to be in color. They're obnoxious candy color variations are integral to the over all effect.

fuck, accidentally posted one of the shit edits

fuck dammit I fucked it up again
I'm gettin tired
read the pic in this post, THEN the one above

God, something about the way mwike draws the foals just really gets to me. I can just picture a kitten trembling and crying its eyes out.

I love this one

Wellp, th-th-that's all folks
thanks for coming with me on this exciting journey and I wish you all a good night!
may you forever stay free from life's biggest hurties

Fluffies are really starting to mess with my head. I actually used the term "biggest hurties" when thinking about something.

i get were you coming from
i feel the same i can handle abuse
but it needs to be Justified