Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help

Good evening Anonymous! Is anything troubling you? Maybe I can help.

>Come in for advice, fortune-telling, and friendly conversation.
>GETs (dubs, trips, etc.) can receive a tarot reading from me. Ask a question or leave it general, or anywhere in between.
>GETs can be donated to others, but you have to be specific about who gets it.
>Leave a name (nickname, real name, made up name) and you'll receive a fortune cookie even if you don't GET.
>Patience and love! These take time, so hang around after you GET and remind me if it seems like I missed you. Remember that you have to actually ask for a reading to get one. I'm not scanning the thread for dubs!
>Leave internet/avatar drama at the gate, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/f/Backstreet Reimus.swf
youtu.be/LrcCK2zERdM
Cred
youtube.com/watch?v=9rVFi6qkPHE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

STOP FUCKING MAKING THIS THREAD

But why?

The rare Tuesday thread!? Hello, hello, Reimu-chan!

- Cirno

I love you.

Oh wow, I'm the first genuine post of the nig-
Damn you. ;~;

...wait, it's Tuesday? Damn it, my concept of days is way off this week. I thought yesterday was Tuesday and I accidentally made an extra one...

Don't ever stop making this thread. :)

- Ophelia

Get charity, eh? I can support that.

I'm donating this get for love and charity!

>relevant
i.4cdn.org/f/Backstreet Reimus.swf

ok no drunk off my ass this time, i can hand out fortune cookies properly

yeah yesterday was a carpet munching monday

This is some Cred Forums level of autism

wondering, how many of you even beat a touhou game or even play it?

I recently came across this bird on a feels thread

youtu.be/LrcCK2zERdM

I feel like this bird is me. Or will be me very soon. Im trying to fix this asap. I even went out of my way to blow most of my check on clothes. Please help me.

~K

I've played PCB, but didn't really enjoy it. The fighting games on the other hand were great.

Are you not feeling well, Reimu-chan? I can always help! I like to think so, at least.

- Cirno

I have no idea what touhou even is. I just see anime girls.

When will I finally get a girlfriend?

As a Lunarian, my opinion of the games is very unbiased! I've played most of them but I don't care much for practicing and beating them. The controls are dumb and the game lacks 'clarity' that would make the gameplay feel fair. The characters are much better than the games are.
The fighting games are the best games.

reroll

camden btw

>The fighting games are the best games.

The RPG ones are pretty nice too.

I should have included this picture. Sorry.

~K

On a Tuesday? I'll never understand your schedule.

It's a series of bullet hell games that got famous for the characters and music. Also has some books/mangas about the characters.

the RPG ones are unofficial. Lots of fan works around touhou.

If you like bullet hell games give it a try.

i've played 6 though 9, never managed to beat any of them though

>Camden has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Money", "22".
looks like you might be getting some extra money

I haven't played many of the fan games - which RPG would you recommend?

>*blows a kiss*

Sorry, Reisen-chan.

I don't plan to!

Well shit... oh well, it's already started now.

I've played a couple of them a little bit each. They're not my kind of games, really.

What's wrong with that bird? He seems fine to me.

I didn't realize anything was wrong in the first place...

How many times have you tried lately?

i actually did get some money recently by selling a game on ebay
not sure whether or not it's connected tho
also, rerolling for dubs
i want a love related reading

Oh isnt that where that song heian alien is from? :D I fucking love that song

I've tried the bullet hell games, they are not my thing.

I'm partial to The Genius of Sappheiros.

>How many times have you tried lately?
erm, none
yea that may be the problem

Hello. How long have you be making these threads? They seem old af.

It's gonna be a long time if you keep that up.

D-Don't be sad!

Nono, I just worry about everything all the time! I am a very high-stress person about people but low stress about everything else!

- Cirno

I'm struggling with accounting and I'm scared I will fail.

Since December of last year. There have been similar things for the last 8 years, but that was other people.

>The Genius of Sappheiros
Thanks Hikari-user, I'll look into it!

>get trips
How to find motivation to reprogram habits? I quit smoking easily. I quit drinking easily. I rarely drink anyways. I went from smoking pot daily to smoking nothing cold turkey for a year. Can not permanently change diet. Where is motivation for this?

i know
i suppose i just fear rejection
and if she says no what will happen to our relationship

-catches and puts it in the fridge to eat for later-

Ah, I haven't played those! So my statement isn't taking them into consideration. Apologies, Yuki-sama.
*Bows politely.*
It's been that long already!?
But... But you beat me...!

Have you tried asking for extra help? Maybe considered getting a study group together?

Oh, don't worry. I just work at a job where I set my own hours, so the day of the week doesn't really register with me very often anymore.

Can you shower me in love? I just want attention right now without having to kill myself for it.

-gives you a golden shower of love-

That's why you shouldn't make moves on your friends, generally speaking.

Yep. You were around when I started, remember?

What the...

That's lewd

Ganbare! user-kun!

Huh?

Omg I love Rumia

O-Oh i didnt mean that type of love but thanks anyway °^°

Just don't hate me if you don't like it!

S-Sama? Oh gosh. That can't be right..

user! You're my favorite anonymous poster in the thread. What's on your mind?

Thanks?

Nothing really. My birthday is today but no one told me happy birthday tho °^° i was actually hoping for attention today but nah guess not

-squeezes the last few drops in your mouth- you're welcome

You didn't write anything, dumbass

Whatever

It's just amazing! I can't believe it. Hahahaha...

Happy birthday user.

Oh, I've been in that position before. Don't worry about it - the well wishes will come flooding in soon enough.

Happy Birthday, user!

well happy birthday user

Thank you

Don't grouplink me with trash
Also
>

dont understand why people love birthdays so much. It's just another day for me.

Happy birthday anyway.

Mmm. That must feel really awful, no one remembered. I have a weird thing about my birthday too where I get pouty if nobody remembers.

But I think sometimes, people are just so busy with their lives, or have bad memory, you have to make things happen with your own hand. To some people, birthdays aren't even something worth celebrating. Which can sound offensive if you are the person that takes birthdays seriously.

And that's perfectly reasonable of them, it just means you might have to work a little harder to not get pouty.

In any case, you should use this weekend to plan something with your friends and/or family. A birthday dinner or party. Make your own fun.

Happy birthday user.

What's the cool down on fortunes again? I got one back around February

Ohhh, this blessing is already working! I'm overflowing with GET power! Because it's a day about YOU! A day when there's an understood agreement that everyone will make an effort to let you know that they care!

That's great, isn't it?

I'm supposed to be studying for my GED tests, some of which are scheduled very very soon. I haven't been studying near enough, and persistently neglect my goals/ duties. Which is what got me on the path of a GED instead of a high school diploma in the first place.

I'm disgusting.
I depress myself.

Wow a Tuesday night thread, why?

I can think of one hundred cruel things to say to you. And I have resisted them all because I'm not like you. Good day

See here Rather than putting in little effort and then being disappointed in yourself, why not use it as motivation to put in more effort from now on? You don't want to feel that way about yourself, do you?

A year. They last for a year, and if you ask for another one, it'll be exactly the same.

Don't disgust and depress yourself too much. I, also, dropped out and got my GED. Despite that, I've been able to get into quite a career for myself. :) You know that you're not applying yourself, and you seem an intelligent person. If you push to study just a tiny bit more, I'm sure you'll pass.

Bro thats deep as fuck thanks for putting dept into that post :)

Sorry I recently got a notification, thanks for the info.

Of course, but I've failed for my entire life to actively put forth more than shit level effort, and it's just a vicious circle. I'm not sure I even know how to at this point.

I tell you I'm a depressed drop out, and you assume I have any bit of respectable intellect?

HI I AM LUCAS PLEASE ACCEPT ME INTO THE FORTUNE COMMUNITY
(I already downloaded my pictures. Please.)

-Lucas

Bro look at those dubs. THE DUBS COMMANDS IT.

-Lucas

If you study now as much as possible, do you think you'll be okay? Is there anyway you can schedule them for a later time until you can get things sorted out?

I have to imagine you want the GED because you have endgoal in mind. If you focus on that endgoal, does it not motivate you enough?

I mean..if not, then I think it might be worth focusing on treating your depression first.

I'm so confused.

Please take care of yourself, user.

Ha! They called me crazy for checking for the thread on unscheduled days, but look who's laughin now! I knew my patience will reward me!

Hello everyone, how are you doing?

Apologies for the inconvenience of me arriving at a later time than expected

-Sweet Roll

Proper grammar, amazing sentence structure, well worded. I would not assume that you have a less than respectable level of intellect. :)

But user isnt there a qay to reverse the curse? Maybe we can work out a deal ;)

-Lucas

That's not Lucas, that's Flapjack!

No problem~

Negative thoughts are a self-fulfilling prophecy. You need to improve your self-esteem at the same time as working harder. It's tough, I know... especially if you're doing it alone. Have you considered if therapy is an option for you? It can help with things like that a lot.

If singles, curse is broken

Hi, Lucas. Welcome to the shrine.
There's a difference?

Actually its a picture of a lucas look alike from that Fosterhome show on cartoon network :p

FOOL! THESE THREADS ARE ALWAYS CURSED

YOUR FEEBLE ATTEMPTS TO BREAK THE CURSE WON'T WORK

One of them doesn't say much at all, the other one is a human Spongebob!

Cred Forums.org/rules
>13. Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

This is the case, you see. I am apparently insufficiently motivated by the positive results or any prize thereof (And believe me, family members have actually offered nice "prizes" for getting it done in a certain time window).

My depression is caused by my own poor decisions and the way I must deal with them, the solution is to get myself out of this hell hole and onto my feet. And thus the circle rotates again, my friend.

I'm inclined to agree with that statement, to a degree. However, this shouldn't be the only thing you weigh someone on.

I cannot afford therapy, and I'm not sure it helped back when I did do it, paid for under my mother for years.

>pic related

it means there's no /c/ board ?

Sorry sweet roll

Which is why I said you "seem" an intelligent person. It's those first impressions. Whether you are or not would be judged through time. ^.~

But they both lack souls!

Hiroyuki-sama says, "Rules are for user satisfaction. As long as people don't complain, I don't care."

Who are you talking to?

Tell it to the mod.

Rollin for a reading

What are you gonna do report us? GOOD LUCK.

-Lucas

That scared the fuck out of me.

Why is such a silly rule enforced on Cred Forums of all places anyway?

And dare I ask, what the fuck does time say thus far?

I got a little upset when I saw that rule, I didn't realize it applied to Cred Forums and I occasionally avatarfag. I don't disagree with that quote though.

[Additional Information]

Further problems causing self hated:

I'm not fat, I'm beginning to get chubby, or rather, no longer skinny and slim. I don't work out, and barely have in my miserable life, because like the rest of my shit, I'm somehow unmotivated to do it even though I really really really want to. It's not that I can't, either, it's that I somehow passively choose not to do it, and then eat myself alive in my head fighting over it.

I guess it's a willpower issue, but I'm not sure where this comes from either. I don't have an energy problem or any other physical/ mental deformity, except for ADHD, which I imagine is under decent control from years of experience.

I'm a fucking mess.

I wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you.

But apparently people ARE complaining, exhibit A is the very same user you replied to.
/'– –\ ...

-Sweet Roll

Because mods = gods

-Lucas

user, if you are depressed by your poor decisions, and any attempt to rectify those decisions makes you even more depressed, then maybe you need to take a step back.

I'm assuming you want a GED to become gainfully employed. Is there any job or career or goal that *would* sufficiently motivate you?

I feel like I'd be enabling you by saying this, but it's difficult to do anything productive when you're depressed and uninspired. So, that's why I think that finding something that does inspire you could help steer you in the right direction.

And by that, I mean something outside of your vicious cycle. It doesn't even have to be career related. It could be just something you've always wanted to do, like play an instrument.

I also agree with Lady Reimu, you really should try to find some way to get therapy. If it didn't work once, try to switch therapists to find one that does work for you.

This dude knows.

Beer goggles

Also, reroll

Better to show up late than never

~fred

I can not disclose that information, see rule 7:
Cred Forums.org/rules
>Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban.
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
I don't make the law, I just enforce it.

Dont let this thread die guys. I have honestly never seen a fortune thread die though.

-lucas

I've seen many, none have quite helped much. Helped, yes, just... not much.

Regarding goals, yes I intend to enlist in the Navy, and am very passionate about doing this for many reasons, but alas, I'm still not putting forth the effort to get there.

I FIGHT FOR MY FRIENDS

If you're so worried by one person complaining, why are you still signing your posts? You're more likely to get banned than I am.

It's almost certainly a willpower issue. It's your body, Anonymous. You can stop passively choosing and decide to actively do something a any time.

But user WHY arent you putting in the effort? There has to be something holding you back from your goals. Even so though if this is something you really wanted you should just go for it and not let things stop you.

-Lucas

But it's hard. Even now, I'm choosing to swap between talking to you guys, some others on another imageboard, and watch a god damn television show instead of doing work.

However I felt a slight surge of potential acceptance of putting forth a lot of effort tomorrow in lieu of doing none today.

I... I don't know. It's just that I'm not making these choices to do things. I'm not even choosing not to, I'm just constantly ignoring it, and if I'm not ignoring it I'm beating myself up over not having done it.

unchecked trips

The right thing is always hard to do. You just do it anyway.

I know. I'm pathetic, right?

But seriously, got any mystical wisdom that can help me make that simple choice?

pls respond

Well then the simple solution would be to break the cycle.

Think user. What is in your life right now that is worth more then going for your dreams? If you can come up with something then stick with that if not then just pack up and join the forces. And even if people get "mad" about you leaving at least you will be doing something worth while. You can do ANYTHING in life. Why make yourself deny the things that will make you happy?

-lucas

I am the guy who posted about a guy who tried to drive me, and a girl I am interested apart.

Im trying to figure the best way to get back on track, as it looked like it could have been going some where.

Maybe I should just be their as a friend, and see where it goes

>IGNORED.

You misunderstand. I can't join them until I have my GED, and I still wouldn't be able to even look at my desired job unless I properly tested into it on the ASVAB.

And I dare say that thus far I am enjoying reading your writing. Even if it is self-deprecating, it's quite apparent to me that something stirs in your dark recess of pink matter. :)

Rei-tan gib huggies

What happened before?

While not all of it is directed towards you, dearest user, I'm sure you can properly follow the flow of my depressing misadventures.

For all of my faults, something stirring in the dark recesses of my pink matter is more than can be said for a lot of people.

nice

Apologies, Law user, but you currently seem hypocritical...

-Sweet Roll

I am above the law!

Oh no, I meant self-deprecating towards yourself. :) I have not felt anything negative directed towards me. And AHA! Something positive to be said about you, and a matter of truth. A spark in your brain is much more than can, indeed, be said about a lot of people. I have a notion that there is a creative beast lurking somewhere inside you.

This is basically what I think happened. I don't know just how much of a last affect this had on her

>R Tries getting M as a side chick (He had a GF then)
>She does not like that Idea.
>He see's her possibly as being interested in me
>He finds out I asked her out
>He forces way in
>Tries to force a wedge between M and I
>Partially succeeds. Prevents us from being a thing, but not from us atleast being friends

Also, I think that she may have caught on to his toxic ways, and cut contact with him. (She claims its just because both were busy. Too busy to even text? Something seems funny...)

Roll for a reading?

Alex
What will come of M?

Oh shit my bad >_> please ignore my ignorence.

Well i guess the best choice till then would be to work hard and get fit till you get your GED man. As for the test idk about that field so i cant really touch that...

-Lucas

>*gib huggies*

My advice would be to just be there as a friend and... nothing else. Steel yourself now for the idea that she's not the one, and start using your romantically inclined energy toward finding someone else. When you find that person, be direct from the start. In theory, it seems nice to try to be someone's friend and insert yourself into caring for them platonically first, but in practice, that's how you become friends with someone... not how you date them.

Mysticism won't help here, I'm afraid. This is 100% under your control, you just have to take charge of your own life.

OH SHIT CHECK OUT THEM TRIPS BOI WHAT DO I GET? A COOKIE?! :DDD

-Lucas

wow

BRO ITS RAINING TRIPS DOUBLE CHECK EM MY GOSH.

-Lucas

It exists, that beast. I simply don't let it out much. Poor thing aches for sunlight.

You and your motherfucking trips.

I don't really doubt my intelligence, or capacity, however effectively redundant that is, but I should say that I obviously won't get very far without learning the necessary information.

Perhaps there's a lot of negative thoughts for no reason though, as I likely already know the mass majority of the given information.

FUCK YOUR TRIPS.

>take charge of your own life
B-But mooooom!!!!!

I swear to god its raining luck in this thread my gosh. Im so hard rn.

-Lucas

hhehe

Am I gonna get jail time and or lose my court case?

It currently seems that you are no better than we are, Law user

>I do not have a smug pic, so just look at one and this post

-Sweet Roll

Should I become a trap?

Yea I know. I didn't really try to slide myself in though. I went and bluntly asked her out (said yes without hesitation) but then R kinda got involved.

>Lucas has extremely bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Career", "22".
trips seems to have backfired

a love reading wouldn't be bad

Reroll

user your gonna start a war in this thread. But if you want my opinion i say yes if you really think thats something for you but you need to think about your pros and cons.

-Lucas

Common. Just gimme dubs

There are a lot of factors there, obviously..

Let's say "doge" as my nickname.

>Five of Wands (Reversed)
Arguments. Trickery. Contradictions. Reaching a dead end.

>Eight of Pentacles
Accommodation. Achievement. Success.

>Page of Swords
A philosophy that sanctions unfair practices so long as serving one¹s purpose. Enquiring mind finds lies. Reason to be suspect.

This reading is pretty unclear. My best guess is that your lawyer is going to do some shady things to win you the case, but at least you win.

Fuck. My career is goinf great riggt now tho. What the fuck user

-Lucas

Why am i so depressed? Will my life get better? What about my GF? Will she be less depressed?

yay doubles, love fortune read please?

Not OP, but...

Do you want to?
Do you think it will be a good choice to do so?
Do you think that becoming a trap will make you happier?
Will you be okay with the benefits and consequences of doing so?

-Sweet Roll

>Doge has very good luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Family", "60".
going by the reading you want the cookie says you will have good luck with it

Here.
>It currently seems that you are no better than we are, Law user
What ever do you mean?
-law user

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSED

Fucking shit i knew i should have waited till tomorrow...
Please remove the curse i just wanna make money.

-Lucas

>Ten of Cups
Full heart. Blessings. Higher, mature love. True love. Real companionship. Dreams come true.

>Three of Pentacles
Finding comfort and peace in one's work. Steady, sure progress. Earning a reputation for quality, though not recognizing your own worth.

>Ace of Cups
The beginning of a blessed, fruitful phase in life. May refer to a cause, project, or idea with soul.

It sounds like M has a pretty bright future.

>The Tower
Cataclysmic changes that are ultimately for the greater good.

>Knight of Pentacles
Hardworking young man with a traditional, orthodox outlook. An honest, responsible person.

>Queen of Cups
A woman of imagination. Romantic, compassionate air. One who encourages the dreams and talents of others. A cultured, refined woman who is wise in matters of the heart. For a male querent she can represent true love; for a woman a romantic confidant or rival. Even as rival she is just and honest, believing in fair play.

My phone is just about dead and I have work to do. Goodnight anons have a nice evening.

-Lucas

You are going against a rule that you said you would enforce

But very well, welcome to the shrine

-Sweet Roll

I was more so asking if it looks like i have a future with her. Thanks anyway

I can tell, and perhaps that may be a bit of the problem as well. If you have a creative beast inside you, you need to allow it to flourish sometimes. By expressing your creative side, and feeling satisfied by it in whatever medium it is, can help to bring positive emotions which can lead to making more effort to take control of your life. :)

moar

I know, but the cards didn't see fit to answer that aspect of it. Sorry.

Thanks reimu

youtube.com/watch?v=9rVFi6qkPHE
>sample

Eh. Thanks.

I still think it will work out anyway with her. Nothing in the cards indicate otherwise?

Can I get a fortune?
Dakota is the name

I'll pop in and provide random tarot as requested. Not free today, though. One reading = one hand picture

I need some way to be identifiable and my "post wallpapers" method seems a bit arbitrary. I guess I'll post from my porn folder today.

How about Miku?

There was a time when I got berated by Anonymous for that, but then when I tried to listen, I came to find out that the full versions are by and large too big to upload here. So screw you if you have a problem with samples!

They were ominously silent about your involvement, so you can take that whichever way you like.

Hm id like a fortune cookie please names Jose

>Jose

>Dakota has normal luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Career", "27".
sounds like your career will be going smoothly

>Jose has very bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Pink", "51".
yep fortune cookies seem to be testy tonight

>So screw you if you have a problem with samples!

This new side of Reimu I've never seen is coming back out again!

Please and thank you

>Jose has very bad luck this year.

Lmfaoo

Name your question or problem. Be as vague as you wish, or as detailed as you feel comfortable being. Your question will only help me to interpret the cards and tell a story from them. You are free to do the interpretation yourself and I'll only tell you the meanings of the cards if you wish to remain entirely secretive.

Let's see if a stupid Tomboy argument will fear up her, like they have in the /div/ threads

nice

Not a recent hand pic, but it is mine.

What will happen with my love interest?

Will I find success in college

Will she come back?

Cupcake

Rolling for you

I think these trips tell my story oh wise one

I have your payment, and will get to your reading after the first user.

Preliminary palm reading:

Your primary lines are all very strong. You show good health, strong mental acuity, and emotional stability. Your fate lines neatly ties your heart, head, and life lines: suggesting a positive balance of the three in life. Your relationships improve your health and are equal parts rational and emotional. Similarly your good judgment leads you to form mostly positive relationships and care for yourself. At a glance, everything looks good for you.

The picture is a bit blurry so it's difficult to tell, although I do see your love line is quite faint. It seems as though while your life will be good, you will have trouble sharing it with others. I also see much more clearly that a longer than average part of your early life (until 30 or so) you will feel under pressure of authority and restricted. I also see what looks like degenerative issues in your old age. Your mind will go first, then your body.

On to the cards!

I meant these trips. whoops.

"Sample"

well, fuck a duck

I'm a photographer, but I never photograph anything (It doesn't help that I fucked over my ability to get a license and car and now am struggling to build that back up).

I'm a graphic designer, or I guess was, since I haven't designed anything serious in years.

I'm a software developer, or I guess I kind of am, since I barely develop anything except for basic system scripts and website modifications these days.

However, when I do these things, I feel somewhat satisfied and accomplished.

Another roll for you

what the fudge did you just say about me, I'll have you know I...

>Cupcake has bad luck this year. Lucky keywords: "Yellow", "2".
misfortune seems to be looming

Yay. More of my boring, mediocre life.

Oh. I get a read now. Yay.

What will happen with girl I am interested in?

I'll even give my hand, cuz I'm too depressed to care.

>Past Influence: The Moon
The moon represents your "shadow" self. It's the repressed side of our personality. It is often symbolized by a dog and a wolf: for the dog has a wolf deeply hidden within its DNA, and they both howl at the same moon. It's a psychological card projecting fear into your present and future based on past experiences. It is everything from our past that we have convinced ourselves to forget.

Upright, it represents fear, anxiety, insecurity, and subconscious.

>Present: Ten of Cups, inverted
The ten of cups embodies happiness, joy, contentment, and fulfillment. Everything is at its zenith and the world is in the proper order.

Inverted, it shows a misalignment of values. A broken home, mistrust of others, or a distaste for the status quo.

>Future: Six of Cups
The six of cups represents childhood nostalgia and naive generosity. It shows a desire to return to the happy memories of childhood, before you knew what it was to be old. These memories are often only something that live in our minds, and there is nothing wrong with looking back for inspiration so long as you do not attempt to go there as well.

Upright, it symbolizes nostalgia, memories, innocence, and reunion.

It sounds to me like you went into college very uncertain how your life should turn out. You had no plan, no goal, and no real objective. You now waste your time in idle electives rather than getting in and out. Ultimately you will long for the simpler life before college and a job and likely regret your decision to get an education at all. This is an all-too-common issue for many people entering college in this generation, as we have been brainwashed since elementary school to feel that college is just "what's next" in the elementary -> middle -> high chain. We forget that college is an opportunity for growth and development, and so we blow it off and belittle the experience, wasting our time and money when we should have been discovering ourselves instead.

>Eight of Pentacles
>Eight of Swords
>Nine of Pentacles
It sounds like work is going to get in the way of this relationship, causing a lot of frustration and doubts. However, whatever you're speculating will happen right now, you'll be right.

Interesting. So basically right now life will get in the way, but in the end all will work Oulu? (basically what I've been thinking, so...)

Here is something that could put a little more life into the thread

What was the first console you ever owned?

Mine was the Gamecube, it was a nice silver one that came with Mario Kart Double Dash, my favourite racing game and probably the best racing game one made (at least in my opinion).

Oh good, you're still here. :) I do enjoy talking to you.

As well you should. I also work in graphic design. Have a natural love for photography. Don't know the first thing about software development. :P

I also have no license, but I have a monthly bus pass and know how to use it. ^.^ You have many talents, and it would be a shame not to use them. It seems hard when things appear to be stacked against you, but one day you have to just wake up and say ... I'm gonna get shit done.

It is time for me to eat and then be in bed for work. I've really enjoyed talking to you. I do hope you come back to this thread again. :)

PSOne

Yep. The first two cards deal with the frustration and being overly busy, while the Nine of Pentacles represents a correct speculation. Seeing that it's at the end, it seems like that's the one that will come last.

I always forget my name on these

-Sweet Roll

Payment received, and this will be my last reading of the night as I have to go in about 15 minutes.

On to you. First, the preliminary palm reading:

I see poor health from the outset. Hormone imbalance and weight control issues that stem from genetic conditions rather than mental or emotional ones. These issues have plagued you since birth, however it looks like they will grow worse as you age. Your mind is currently wrapped up with your emotions and you can't separate the logical from the irrational. You're in very poor condition to be trusting in tarot for guidance. You will put too much weight on it. I implore you to ignore the reading I'm going to give you soon, as dwelling on it will cause more harm than good.

It looks like as your health deteriorates, your mind and emotions will slowly diverge and become less clouded. In your age you will realize how silly you were in your youth, and you will find true happiness.

NES and SNES at the same time, as far as I can remember. They were both already out by the time I was born, but my family had both ever since I could remember.

Had to go do some dishes, sorry.
Since you like talking to me so much, would you care to do so beyond the scope of this thread?

>Pic related, me right now
Some shit sent my sides in orbit for a solid 6 minutes. In a voice chat with a friend, my shit was falling in all directions.

Absolute spaghetti.

Now this is seriously dating myself, Sweet Roll, but my first console was a Commodore 64. :P

Mine was a nintendo 64 had smash bros and pokemon colosseum i think it was fun tho

I thought you were like 15...

Disregard that, I just looked at your filename. Sorry.

Well it does make sense give her work load especially. (2 jobs and 7 classes.)

Sure. I'd love that. :) Um ... hmmm. I don't Kik, I Skype. Ophelia Thorn. You could also find me on Steam: Oh_Ophelia.

Pic related. My Steam avi. :)

Hahaha! Oh god, I wish.

Then again ... no, no I don't. ^.~

What should I do before I kill myself?

Reimu! I'm so happy to see you! I didn't think you made threads on this day usually, but I'm happy either way!

Goodnight Reimu-chan and the rest of this lovely Shrine. See you all tomorrow night. :)

On to your love interest:

>Past: Six of Cups, inverted
The six of cups represents the innocence and peace of childhood. It's a happy nostalgia for times long past, when life was simple and there was no reason to fight or hate. Inverted, it shows that you are stuck in the past. You are naive an unrealistic, and you have immature beliefs about the world and your own abilities. This glossy view of the world may seem romantic, but it's impractical.

>Present: Two of Wands, inverted
The two of wands depicts a man looking out over the ocean. He's planning a great journey. It's the spark of inspiration matured into an actual path forward, and is all about progress. Inverted, it shows a fear of the unknown and a lack of planning.

>Future: Three of Wands, inverted
While the two of wands shows a man PLANNING his journey, the three of wands shows a man STARTING on it. The two of wands he is simply drawing a map, the three of wands he is taking his first step. Inverted, it shows delays, obstacles, and a lack of foresight.

It sounds like you have an unrealistic idea about what a relationship is. This, coupled with your fear of rejection, prevents you from talking eye-to-eye with your love interest and developing a truly meaningful relationship. Your immature notions of love will be your downfall as you hold her on a pedestal and she never realizes of returns your feelings.

Write a good note and make sure your family or someone will find it

We should make a large Skype chat

Live a long, fulfilling life!

Go seek help, obviously!

Odds i dnf evens i bust tn

I'm sorry I don't speak nigger

bump

Yeah, it was an accident.. I thought it was Wednesday!

Goodnight, cutie.

So hows everyone doing here ?

Preliminary palm reading:

Your emotions guide your life far more than your logic. Which is unfortunate as your emotions are on a roller coaster and never stable. It seems like you put a strong emphasis on romantic relationships and this draws attention away from practical matters. While you will never overcome your obsession with favoring the emotional over the rational, you will gradually focus on more well-rounded emotions of life as your age rather than strictly love and relationships. You will apply this to your life and attempt to die happy long before you put effort into dying "rich" or "successful"

This will have positive and negative effects for you. The emphasis on happiness will prolong your life, however it will throw your life into turmoil. What looks like a steady, healthy, and strong life line becomes torn and jagged right as the fate line drives into it from the heart line.

You have a very unique sister line. Unfortunately my knowledge of palmistry is not where I wish it were, and I forget how to interpret a secondary line running across the mount of venus to intersect your life line. I believe it has something to do with protection from illness.

Reimu, which of the Great Houses of Morrowind is your favorite and why?

Telvanni! I like their loose rules and I usually play as a magic-user, so it always seems to fit. I could do without their confusing treehouses, but it's a cool idea in theory at least!

Protection from illness is accurate, I've gotten sick twice in the past 8 years. My emotions to run amok often, and I am searching for love. I feel happiest sharing my life with another. I found it, and had to lose it. I want it back, because it was the best I've had.

Now on to your question: >Past: The Lovers
>Present: Queen of Cups
>Future: King of Cups, inverted
Oh, dear.... I think... No, prefacing this won't do any good. Let's get to the interpretation and you can judge for yourself:

The Lovers represent perfection, harmony, and mutual attraction. They have a trust in one another that gives confidence and strength to overcome the obstacles of life. While many cards in tarot symbolize relationships and emotional ties, only the lovers symbolizes the true value of marriage: a perfect give and take. Two people bolstering one another and making one another stronger than the sum of their parts. It's not just a relationship. It's a conversation from which new realizations are born and life grows ever stronger together. Upright: Love, union, relationships, value alignment, choice

The Queen of Cups is a nurturing and compassionate ruler. She is a good wife, a good mother, and emotional secure. She connects well with others and understands their emotional needs. She is often a healer, a counselor, or an adviser. As with the other court (face) cards in tarot, the queen of cups represents either a person in your life or an aspect of your own personality. Upright: emotional security, calm, intuitive, compassionate

The King of Cups represents emotional restraint. While the queen lets her emotions pour out and connects with others, the king keeps his emotions in check. He is the master of his own feelings and does not allow himself to be controlled by his emotions. Inverted, it represents emotional manipulation, moodiness, and volatility.

These three cards together tell me that what was once a perfect relationship was slowly become one-sided, and will soon deteriorate into less than that. One person has walked away from the union and left the other still loving dearly... but they say love is a cup that floweth over, and eventually that cup runs dry. When the happiness is gone, only emptiness remains

image limit has been. rreached, but bump anyway

I don't know if bumps actually work after image limit

meme

W-We have so much in common...!

bumps work until it hits 300 posts

Did you ever try the Tamriel Rebuilt section that's been released so far? You'd probably like it, since the part they finished was the mostly Telvanni sector of mainland Morrowind.

~Reimu

P.S. No new thread tonight! Thank you all for coming, and I'd like to especially thank Miku-san for a job well done!

Oh no I haven't, I'll have to try it, thank you! And it was nice talking with you!

Well, fuck me. Time to neck it, eh?