You guys might remember me as the Hilton head of security. I was in jail the past 48 hours. Ask me anything

You guys might remember me as the Hilton head of security. I was in jail the past 48 hours. Ask me anything.

You ever think about hanging yourself with that chain?

What should I remember you for?

Did you enjoy getting butt fucked by man?

Meet anyone interesting in prison?

cubic zarcarbians?

Who are you, I don't remember you

Hanging yourself is a sin, so no.

Idk, everyone made fun of me last week because I'm 5'10 and work as head of security at the Hilton.

I was in jail, not prison faggot.

Yeah, I saw a guy who was arrested for robbing a bank, smear shit all over his body then got a handfull of dung and jack off with it.

English pls?

whyd you go to jail?

This refresh your memory?

Op what would you do if I dry fucked your mother/daughter in front of you then took a shit down their throat?

Domestic assault.

>pic is related to my last thread from last week. Everyone called me a midget. Since when is 5'10 a midget?

No but if you keep giving me them fuck me eyes maybe this thread wont be so bad after all

Idk who my mom is so I dont give a fuck. My daughter is only four years old though, you sick fuck. So Id probably snap your fucking neck and then shit down yours, faggot.

Im not gay, you faggot. Im pretty well trained in tae kwon do and I bounce at a strip club part time, when Im not working at the hotel so miss me eith that gay shit or you'll get seriously hurt.

Lmfao!! You for real look like a midget

You for real look like a newfag.

My girlfriend smacked me while I was driving so I hit her ass back. She called the cops on me, I got pulled over, and before they pulled me out I clocked her ass one more time for good measure. I cant stand when a bitch think they can just put their hands all over you with no consequence.

Have you ever sucked a dick you didn't like?

No, I dont suck dick. Im not against it, its just not for me. I personally prefer thick, juicy,ebony pussy.

Have you ever let an ebony bitch strap up an blow your asshole?

MISS ME WITH THAT GAY SHIT. I DO ALL THE FUCKEN

Have you ever realized that you're a midget and I am a pussy keyboard warrior that only types this stuff out because you can't get my tight little butthole irl?

>Yeah, I saw a guy who was arrested for robbing a bank, smear shit all over his body then got a handfull of dung and jack off with it.

Was he trying to derail a trap thread?

Mmmm. Sexy eyes and can defend me.

Those eyes say come get me.

A mexican oompa loompa. Go back to your side of the wall.

Idk where you were trying to go with this, but it wasnt funny in the slightest. Kill yourself, you autistic faggot.

Im white though?

why did you spell heaven backwards on your retarded hand?

> thinking tae kwon doe is tough

Bitch it aint shit its greats for kids and thats it try a real fight sport like bjj or kick boxing not doing katas and breaking boards

Also anything under 6' should be considered manlet

>ITT: OP The Enormous Faggot

Its my daughters name

You probably wouldnt say that to me irl so I dont really give a fuck what you think, faggot.

Would definately say it to you in public you dont scare me i train with dudes who would wipe the mats with you so the fuck makes you think you'd worry me ?.

You look like youre a fat dude who would act tough , has shitty tattoos , wears tap out , prob a mulatto for a kid , daughter will prob grow up fuck black dudes and wind up a single
Mum hooking to feed her kids .

You are the epiphany of shit cunt material.

Eric is that you?

Anybody can say that shit, but can you back it up? Probably not so shut the fuck up.
I bounce at a pretty rough strip club and deal with hyped up, drugged out, black men everytime I work. A neckbeard troll like you wouldnt be shit.

And you might remember this is Cred Forums. Tits with timestamp or GTFO, attention whore.

/bread

>Anybody can say that shit, but can you back it up?
>Probably not so shut the fuck up.

> clean shaven
> 95kgs
> train bjj & muay thai
> i doubt youd you would pose me a problem

But its tuesday user.