Which of these hoes does Cred Forums think can take the biggest cock in their ass or in their mouth? And why?

Which of these hoes does Cred Forums think can take the biggest cock in their ass or in their mouth? And why?

1 and 2 both date blacks but 2 doesn't do oral. 3 is the only decent one of the three.

1. Biggest girl, biggest slut, biggest cock.

What makes you think 2 doesn't do oral?

Girl on the right can suck the biggest dick, just math, that mouth will open further and her throat is only a question mark if you want it to be.

Girl in the middle can take the biggest cock up her ass because, biology aside, she's the least likely to complain that her ass hurts when someone is flattening her out.

Nah 3 definitely fucks nigs, 1 is pure

I like your argument :). Why do you think the girl in the middle wouldn't complain about her ass hurting?

#3 is Jewish. No anal.

More of the girl on the left ;)

The girl on the left has that expression that she's sweet and eager to please, which means she'll give up her ass but only if she feels like it's worth it. She won't pretend to like it, she'll just do it to be a good girlfriend.

The girl on the right pretends she's never done anal, but she has, and she hates it. She'd pretend to love it if she were fucking someone with a fuckton of money, but even then she'd pout and frown and insist it be slow.

The girl in the middle likes the idea of taking it in the ass and proving she can be nasty. If she gets in over her head and her ass gets sore, she'll just start acting like she likes it until her brain resets and she actually does like it.

Sounds like you like the chick in the middle ;) how big a cock you think she can take in the ass?

Oh shit, you got more of her?

A few things lol see something you like?

Oh I'm married, I don't get to like things anymore. I'm just offering up an objective view on the situation.

She can take any size cock she meets in the ass, she just has to convince herself she wants to.

Good observation :)

How big would she take consensually? 8" maybe. How much could you get in there if you didn't care about hurting her? Pretty much unlimited, way bigger than 99% of guys.

Guess which of these girls takes nigger cock in the ass?

She's said she took a white guy that was 9 inches lol but she only deepthroated him.

Left looks like she takes it in the ass.

Correct, she's been gangbanged too

Oh yeah? By guys with big cocks?

I like her face and thighs.

Here's her and her friends

By some pretty big guys, I haven't seen their cocks. Senior year of high school, her boyfriend and 4-5 other guys just went ham on her for hours. They were smart, so no pics unfortunately.

Did she swallow any cum? ;)

The tattoo puts me off but she's such a qt

She does that all the time, nothing special. For me the one time she gave me a blowjob, even.

Which of these hoes would you wanna see gangbanged?

Left for sure

Why her ;)

Redheads love it in the ass. Middle to prude. Rights a duck sucker for sure.

Egh, not really into either tbh. Which of these girls would you wanna see gangbanged?

Left, 30-40 fat old guys until her holes never closed properly again. How about these?