What would you do if elected president of the United States?

What would you do if elected president of the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBGPw_LBiRA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-North_Korean_Mutual_Aid_and_Cooperation_Friendship_Treaty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nuke N. Korea the next time they threaten us. Put the world on notice there is no more fucking around.

Launch all nukes at the sand niggers then an hero on live TV

And that's why you don't get to be anywhere near the white house, and instead frolic around a weeabo website.

Dubs for everyone!

Build a fucking wall.

Ban anime

Shut down this degenerate website

After elected my soul will probably permanently belong to Satan
I would proceed to be a good puppet and take orders from my superiors who pay me handsomely
World war 3 begins and I take the blame from everyone in the nation while lying about doing my best in the interest of fellow Americans
Have orgies and order mass murders
Profit??
Go to hell

Create a weapon to surpass metal gear

hunt OP down like a dog, skin him alive, pour bleach in his eyes while i fist fuck him with hulk hands and then make him eat my ass

Shut down the IRS.

Just lost every vote from Cred Forums..

I would deport all color people to leave and only the whites are allowed in America because I fucking hate niggers.

Prove America won't fuck around and nuke any bitch ass country that wants to fuck with us

These guys get it

What I ever do to you?

I would bomb Canada & the UK with nuclear missiles and make it seem like it was an accident.

Dude the only country that might be stupid enough to use nukes would be NK. No other country would use them due to the damage it would cause to nearby allies. Even if NK did use them Chine would tear them a new asshole.

Literally just be a rational person who puts America first. And the best part is that I don't even need experience, because I will have advisors that I'll pick that are the best in their field. It's not about knowing everything, it's about surrounding yourself with people that know more than you. And then I'd use the advisors as a tool to make the country as great as it can be by cutting taxes and putting us first.
MAGA

Try to run the country for like a week, realize how shitty everything is, resign, get replaced by the vice president (who then does more damage than I ever could), then an hero because all this could have been prevented if I hadn't been such a beta pussy

Hanging out with you bro!

I'd send in the National Guard to put down black lives matter.

We'll have that national conversation about race; it'll be one word: behave.

>What would you do if elected president of the United States?

Niggerslaughter.

Agreed

>End proxy war efforts internationally
>Veto Congressional war declarations unless UNSC approves or defensive
>Reduce active duty military to 250k
>Mothball most bases on US soil
>Propose legislation to end extraterritorial taxation
>Negotiate fairer trade deals (VAT is a de facto tariff when trading with non-VAT countries, like USA)
>End the new Spoils System
>Increase efficiency & administrative oversight in Federal bureacracies
>Attempt to negotiate peace treaty with DPRK & be willing to reduce US troops in RoK
>Expand Obama's policy of not enforcing Federal marijuana laws
>Create an FBI task force to deal with domestic terrorism
>Shame the media constantly
>Create an FBI task force to deal with back log of unrepentant tax dodgers (looking at you, Apple)
>Normalize relations with "rogue nations" like Iran and Russia
>Respond to Chinese saber rattling with joint naval exercises and remind them quietly that war on our allies means a US embargo that China can't afford long-term
>No amnesty deals with corporate criminals
>Pardon & reduce the sentences of, like, millions of Americans
>End double-tap and other criminally reckless bombing policies
>Work an oldfag meme into every press conference
>Talk shit constantly about Congressmen

You arent allowed to do that bruh, trust me.

Your job should be two jobs. Like every other more modern country in the world, a chancellor and a prime minister. Being a bold charismatic PR face if your administration to sell it to the public, is an entirely opposite skill set from actually doing the analytical, calculating, careful job of leading a country.

Asking for a candidate to be two totally opposite people in one, means you're getting one or the other, or someone mediocre at both. Asking for them to keep coming from two families is idiotic.

I'd vote for you user

You're gonna be the best president ever, Georgie!

>End the fed
>Kick out banksters
>Tell people their debt is forgiven but they will be forced to scale back their lives and fend for themselves and largely educate them selves and each other
>Order hits on the Rothschilds, Kissinger, Soros, etc.

Well, if my sentient robot idea pans out and I become a trillionaire maybe I'll actually run someday.

I would veto everything that hits my desk. Congress would have to override a veto to pass anything. If it can't get past a super majority, it wasent meant to be, I'd say.

Veto everything that isn't a single-purpose bill. Veto the Federal budget unless it cuts the current budget by 95%.

This

I'd send in the National Guard to inflict the ancient Roman punishment of decimation on police departments that don't aggressively punish bad cops.

Cut military budget by 90%.
Spend that 10% on nukes and only nukes.
Tell every other country in the world to sort their own fucking problems out, and if we have to intervene, it will be with nukes.

Devote 10% of the cut 90%, to funding all the sciences, technology, education, and civil works projects backlogged half a century.

Give the other 80% of the $ back to the taxpayers. Economy fixed.

Simple software matching unemployed people with employment opportunities. Imprison everyone not employed or retired.

Work camps for imprisoned people building parks, bridges, & other public works.

Extend school through the age of 22, no fucking exceptions. Religious schools are fine, but you still have to pass the same fucking basic aptitude test when you're done or you sweep streets.

Churches are for-profit businesses raking in billions. Tax them all.

Eye for an eye. Start making everyone blind and people will quit attacking each other. White collar criminals who ruin the publics lives crashing the economy lose their benefits and careers and build parks and bridges in labor camps.

Harden the fuck up and do the fucking work already, murrica.

Hail Satan

Ok Mitch McConnell, enjoy standing still, and continuing to get your ass blasted further and further behind every other country on earth competing to innovate faster and faster to beat you.

Fuckin dope.

You've got my vote

Pretty much anything any of us would do would have very negative outcomes. That being said

I'd do everything in my power to change every super structure that has been constructed. Rearrange the budget giving way more to researching technologies, science, space. Change the education system to make kids go to school year round and also have highschool end when you're 16. Legalize all drugs obviously under heavy regulations.

/thread

Pretty good plan overall.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBGPw_LBiRA

I would not want that kind of responsibility, regardless of pay. Especially at this point in history/time, with all the "way it is", there are NO absolute correct solutions to the problems. There most always is a downside to an upside.
Some ignorant sheeple think that electing the "right person" as president will begin the steps toward some Utopian society. I personally think that there are way too many people that should not be having children, because they shouldn't, or they're accidents and don't want them. So, as controversial as it would be, I would implement ways to prevent these children from being conceived. Oh, and I'd eliminate any trace of church/state unity. Probably take all references to "God" off all government property, money, etc.

As a latin american person ( Colombian ) Trump for sure

What is: Starting a war with China?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-North_Korean_Mutual_Aid_and_Cooperation_Friendship_Treaty

Two chicks at the same time

Abolish the office of President, create the office of Emperor/King/dictator.

Turn Russia into dust.

Conquer the old territories of Rome.

Restore the Roman Empire.

Die happy.

I would vote for you in a flash mate
>but the military would assassinate you

ur mum m8

Suck cock on the Oval Office desk.

Understand your mentality. Just stick to stock at Walmart bubba.

>420 post be righteous

Cant we just bomb the shit out of them? They still dont have a fucking rocket that can go ten feet into the air, so why the hell we do need to harm everything around them like south korea and i think japan. Without south korea Mlg will die!!!!

honestly, got my vote

Remember that gun from Ender's Game that destroyed stuff incredibly well if they closer together? We can just use that on the Chinese as we nuke Korea. It gets rid of all those shorties, and it gets us some land for factories that can be used to make stuff in "American Territory"

Fart on your mom's boobs.

I can't really think of the last innovative thing that came from some law that was passed. I'll spend a little more time thinking but if you have an idea of what it was, all ears faggot.

Bernie Sanders would be my running mate and then after election I'd resign. Bernie is president. We're all good.

I'd bring back Snacks.

Mussolini tried that. He & his German buddy found out that Italians have all the parts of empire they want, in scenic ruins, and got delusions of grandeur out of their system 1500 years ago, & don't have the cultural ignorance required to buy into the unrealistically rosy view of conquest & holding power that's required for empire building.

You only go through the age of empire in one direction.

>Get the CIA to arm FSA and assassinate Assad.

>Pressure turkey to tow the NATO line and leave the Kurds alone.

>Try to reform glass- stegeall.

>Ensure the ATF has a proper database and the tools to maintain it.

Ultimately theres way too many things I'd try to fix. I'd never make it and burn myself out fighting political battles for four years

Dismantle the EPA, the IRS, Department of Energy, Department of Education, and the Department of the Interior.

Roll back all red tape, end all federal interference in business. Allow the States to legislate themselves.

Sit back and watch as the economy grows beyond anything imaginable. No more unemployment, so then roll back the welfare state.

How to destroy a unified country: The post

>I can't think of the last innovative thing
lol, cause -> effect

>Sit back and watch as the economy grows beyond anything imaginable

You mean as the nation devolves into an anarchist hell?

I'll take Patent & Copyright Law for $2000, Alex.

>I don't know why anything is the way it is, so I'll assume there is no reason for any of it and dismantle it all.
Guaranteed civil war in 24 hours.

That would be hilarious.

You should run.

How? The people are not incapable of ruling themselves. We need no masterminds and unelected unaccountable bureaucracy. A little more free market and personal choice. Is that anarchy?

Deport moot

Democracy and freedom is for chumps

I see how the dislocations ruin the economy. Also, why let some unelected fools determined to justify their job titles be in charge of economic policy?

Perhaps I am just a dreamer...

>Dismantle the EPA, the IRS, Department of Energy, Department of Education, and the Department of the Interior.

>end all federal interference in business.

>a little freedom.

You...you dont know how a country keeps itself together do you?

>have Ted Cruz as VP
>retire

You... you don't understand history, do you?
These things didnt exist until someone decided to seize power for themselves.

>The people are not incapable of ruling themselves.

Is centralized government your church? You realize the states created the federal government, not the other way around, right?

>Cruz 2020
No chance, he'll be out of the closet by then and he won't have any of his support anymore.

You mean the american people?

Disband the union and nuke every single states capital

>A little more free market

is not what you detailed in the previous post.
Dismantling the governance part of the government that was created one piece at a time in response to gross abuses of the peoples life, liberty, health, & economic security, yields the conditions that existed before that governance was enacted, and the results that led to its creation.

Do it faggot. I will start myself a toxic waste disposal company and a hitman service and make fucking bank.

Tell the world to fuck off and watch me do something, then use drones to enforce highway laws...with missiles.

If you don't want to be dismissed as an unthinking mouthpiece for talking points from 1982, consider not restating them verbatim.

There is the other layer of governance. You know, the State governments? Laws are not null and void. Also, people have rights. They can sue. Go for it, and see how that goes for you.

make all drugs mandatory and guns

If that stupid fat smirking pompous cunting windbag fucks up another election by sticking his big canadian head in it, I swear to God, /b will strike thee down in righteous anger.

Hmpf. So these ideas are not new?
Welp sorry. Just imagined how small the deficit would be if the federal government wouldn't spend a much as it does. Seems like doing the opposite of what is going on now would be smart, huh?

What federal powers would you leave?

>One government bad.
>Lets make fifty governments with a shitload of contradictory inconsistencies and incompatibilities and redundant expenses instead.

There needs to be some oversight in things the states are not allowed to do, i.e. standing army/national defense, etc.

- Send niggers back to Africa where they belong.
- Bomb entire saudi arabia.
- legalise weed
- build that actually wall because spics are disgusting filthy criminals
- Be friends with Kim jung un

And the department of justice?

Sweet

Carry any idea to the extreme and it becomes idiocy. Pointing this fact out is idiocy. Continuiing to grow the government as we are NOW ends better? Useless idiot.

>smart huh?
kek
Never once did you think that through?

yes, it is idiocy, and it's literally what you advocated

now that's television.

Dissolve congress and the supreme court and just sperg the fuck out, unrestricted.

its sad that its come to that :/ just too many fools

>Shame the media constantly

this please

Take away a quarter of the billions of dollars invested in the military and spend it on schools and intelligence.

I would like one girlfriend please. Thank you, America.

Right in the feels.

Choice of Robots, anyone?

The lobbyists for all the companies with defense contracts would be up your ass and constantly bitching to congress about their jobs.

Fucking great idea though.

Make america mexican again

>they would complain though

No problem, I'll set up a P.O. Box especially for them to send their congressional complaints to.

>Normalize relations with "rogue nations" like Iran and Russia
>Respond to Chinese saber rattling with joint naval exercises

I'd prefer the chinese over the fucking crooks in Russia. Iran? I can go either way

Nuke the northpole fuck Santa up

I would have a shorter life span than a Kennedy. I would be more interested in the American people and the country than other countries and the large corps and special interest groups.

I'll take Russia over China any day.
Russia wants to be a competitor to the US.
China wants to defeat it.