Why is weed perceived so negative Cred Forums ?

Why is weed perceived so negative Cred Forums ?

because it is a carcinogen

its not

because of reefer madness

Because it's the drug of choice for niggers

So is the gamma radiation from the sun, but you don't use an umbrella everyday. Fuck off.

A lot of parents think it's laced now days. During the 90's it was pretty common and a lot OD's happened because of it so everyone thought weed was killing the hood nigs smoking crack weed

Can someone hook me up in Adelaide, south Australia

because of the effect it has on short term memory and the social stigma that it makes you lazy.

and for librarians teacher politicians bankers gymnasts athletes mechanics engineers mathematicians artists soldiers police officers accountants editors writers I could go on

1. people are ignorant, and its easy to take advantage of that

2. propaganda about anything was much easier to spread without the internet and a fear that it could affect your OWN family

3.hemp posed a major threat to the profitability of the paper industry, back when these reefer madness claims were originated

Okay kid let me save your fucking life rn. I have smoked a couple thousand times. I'm 20 now, okay- so im no sage- but bruh, du, scro, you gotta believe me. PLEASE BELIEVE ME. don't do it. It will take from you in such a way that is so deceptively slow and benign that it will appear to be a bystander in the events leading to your fall. It is a drug of lies. Believe me man. It's fun. But one day you wake up and you realize you've thrown away thousands of dollars and years of opportunity. You will realize that you brain chemistry has unalterably changed in a way that is enslaving your limbic system. On a long enough time line, every single use of a substance is addiction.

Fuck off nigger lover!

>is 20
>calls op kid
>ok kid

make me

*you mean, during the 90s, the few reported cases were extremely exaggerated and used as a prop to boost the ego of the old fucks who would be too ashamed to admit that weed is not as near as harmless as they previously thought.

That would be crack

Don't just dismiss this random fucking user. Not this time OP. Im not trying to act all high and mighty hurr durr look at me I don't like pot err hurr pots addictive. Look man. Anything can be a device of abuse. Do not allow yourself to be taken in by the illusions of hedonistic living. A life of true hedonism is only achieved by clean healthy living and hard work. It sounds retarded. It sounds counter intuitive. It's the real deal buddy. Im no shill, im just some guy who is trying to figure out life same as you. Believe me. Don't do it.

fuck off fucking nigger

actually when pot was first introduced to the US it was mexicans who were smoking it. Because smoking weed came from mexicans, the Xenophobic US decided to make weed seem as evil as they saw mexicans.

We are all kids, guy. This is Cred Forums. You might have a hairy ass and a mortgage but for all intensive purposes you are a child. Fuck you, sir.

Because only losers smoke pot. Is it that hard to understand?

here come the faggots to freak about this post......

whatever you say faggot

Major weed enthusiast. Wish people would chill

youre 20? holy fucking shit! oldfag reporting in, amirite?!? the divider between weed and alcohol is the lack of physical when during comedown. learn your limits, and dont start smoking at 13

kek this

Every day Obama prays to Allah and asks for there to be another 9/11

Pot was not "introduced"! It was everywhere before prohibition! You have your facts twisted.

I'd assume 'a couple thousand times' is hyperbole, but I'll take that to mean you do it all the fucking time. Maybe the problem is your inability to control yourself.
I smoke. I smoke every once in a while, maybe once or twice a month. Granted I haven't been doing it for particularly long (about a year) but my life is fine. I'm on the dean's list, my GPA is a 3.8, I've recently been given and taken opportunities in my academic career that are putting me in a very good position for graduate school after my bachelor's is wrapped up.

Stop blaming weed, the problem is you.

Because people can abuse anything

*intents and purposes, fucking dillweed

well i mean not introduced as in the plant, I meant that they showed that it could be smoked

weed does make you lazy, bud

>inb4 that's not true, I blah fuckin blah

Weed threatens Big Pharma, who needs to make lots of money. Can't have people growing their own medicine.

pretty much this. the paranoia/scare tactics started by the government in the earlyish 1900s has been passed down each generation.

however it's been clearing up due to more and more people are doing it and places are legalizing it

1. ignorant to what

2. maybe in the 1940s

3. you mean the timber industry? god you're fucking dumb

stop getting your info from reddit, buddy

>stoners
>weed makes you smart
>muh vaporizer
I smoke weed, but all yall niggas gay

Kek nice b8

This is jumbled and incoherent, but true

I smoked copious amounts of weed for 8 years, and recently quit 2 months ago. I already feel sharper and is my mind is clearer in terms of thought. Weed also made me paranoid about things that didn't even require a second thought. I'm glad I quit. I wasted so much time and potential to the point where I'm living back with my parents. I feel like a loser, but, each day, I'm saving more money and becoming a healthier person. Sure, I drink a little more now than I did when I smoked, but nothing major and I've finally learned how to get a good night's sleep without smoking myself retarded.

TL;DR Weed is a fun waste of time, nothing more

because bud is too confronting for the vast majority of faggots who take life too seriously

they try bud once and don't enjoy it, because they realize how much dumb shit they've been thinking about and the anxiety shines through like a light in there dull vapid lives

at this point they've realized that being special is an illusion, that their dreams are just imaginary and that saving the world is impossible

its simply too real for people wrapped up in nonsensical bullshit, people with zero understanding or discipline over their mind - they realize they're fucked and blame the weed

It's a cheap competitor to pharmaceuticals, back in the days to cotton. The way things work in the states it should come as no surprise that special interest groups are lobbying the shit out of it.

I'm on your side, but
>intensive purposes
>intensive

Start saying weed instead of bud, you sound like a total fag when you call weed bud.

>WEED DID NOTHING WRONG

>this

Do you eat shit?

Weed kills your potential.

/thread

its like smacking your head against a rock (that's why its called being stoned).

but it has the same problem as smacking your head against a rock it doesn't solve anything really except make you stupid enough to not care.

its not so bad as that and a little bump to the head is enjoyable, but you still are just bumping your head on a rock expecting things to get better.

if things arent gonna get better or cant its not a bad idea.

Extra alcohol to fill the gap. Be sure and make a thread in a few years to tell us how that turned out.

Because people see sick people self-medicating all the time. They learn to associate being without cannabis with "being in withdrawal" because that's when they see symptoms and "compulsive drug use".

It's all a fucking giant mind game for pharmaceutical companies' profit

Shit, I didn't know we were being graded on this.

you are a fucking idiot

huh

I rarely drank beforehand, chub

>oh look another weed vs. alcohol homer

>DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT WEED BRO

OP i've smoked a lot. And i've thought about it a lot. here's my criticism of Weed.

>Cost
you'll easily spend a couple hundred dollars on a sizeable amount of weed. and 40 bucks spent every so often also adds up very quickly
>Lack of ambition/idleness
Weed kills your desire to do much of anything. You just want to hang out and chill. Which is great sometimes. But smoke too much and you just won't ever do anything.
>mental decrease
Weed does not make you smart. Despite what you might think. It makes you think differently, look at things from a new angle, but it makes your mind react slower than it normally would. Not by much, but a noticeable amount. It really does impair you, just a half-second of added mental slowness is all it takes for something like a car accident to happen.

Its not all fun and games. Weed isn't something that should be taken so lightly as stoner culture does. Its also not something you should really do all the time. Its like alcohol OP. Treat it as such. Don't binge on it, don't do it all the time. Be aware and careful while you're high on it. It has its use, but also its dangers.

You know how many 50 year old pizza drivers I've met? Guess what their drug of choice is? Guarantee they would have done more with life if they could put the pipe down.

We think your stupid because this thread is about weed and you left a reply that "oh fuck weed".
What do you expect for us to agree with you or to think your retard to go a pro weed thread and be anti weed?

Talk shit all you want, it doesn't detract from our experience if you can't handle a plant

>Because it's the drug of choice for niggers

but why o.p.?

because it takes away the feeling of being in a shitty enviroment for a few hours.

nah, you just took the negative aspects to heart.

>You know how many 50 year old pizza drivers I've met? Guess what their drug of choice is? Guarantee they would have done more with life if they could put the pipe down.

this is fucking Cred Forums user, having a stable career in pizza fufillment is a step up from NEETdom.

>not having the capability to plan for buying in bulk and becoming aware of it
>not having any ambition in the first place and just becoming aware of it
>not having any mental faculties whatsoever and just becoming aware of it

my friends ex-gf smoked constantly. literally, all she wanted to do while she was awake was get baked and play Sims.

all my friend wanted to do was get baked and play Diablo II.

and that's potheads in general. they stay at home, don't cause any trouble.

the alcoholics are the ones killing thousands and thousands of people every year by driving. but hey, prohibition failed a century ago, so let's just keep that legal and just tax it...

this post is getting so many replies and so much shit because you all know he's right

No it didn't. This is some fake as after school special shit you're quoting as fact. Why would someone lace a cheap drug with a more expensive drug and sell it for the same price, the idea itself is fucking retarded. Regardless if lace caused an OD that still says nothing about the danger of Mary Jane but of the lace you illogical fucktard.

Nah that's crack cocaine b

in my experience and all of the people i knew growing up, it has the ability to be a huge negative, and only a slight positive.

Overall, not worth it. However, I wouldn't Unsmoke all that weed if i had the option, lotta fun

You're a stupid twat. Since you don't smoke weed, what's you're excuse?

honestly this. been smoking daily for a while now and its ruined me. i hate who i am now and i wish i could stop.... once you start smoking on your own its already become a problem.

>all she wanted to do while she was awake was get baked and play Sims

wew what a pleb

>all my friend wanted to do was get baked and play Diablo II.

decent taste.

Helped me manage my anger issues and that helped put my household in the top 10% of wage earners in the US.

A question, do you think Bush, Clinton and Obama had so much more potential than being President of the US for 8 years?

Too bad you clear headed prohibitionists don't undestand the logic of causality.

You know, every pizza delivery guy I EVER met pisses, maybe we should outlaw pissing so they can reach thier true potential

smoking is the problem. get a vape and that won't happen.

this is just one huge fucking assumption. how can you go and speak for every single person who doesnt like weed. saying its this "3rd eye opening experience" that shows them how boring life is... OR maybe its that not every one is a low life hippie like you and they just dont enjoy the experience of smoking weed

Quit then. If you can't you were a weak minded worthless pussy to begin with, now you just have created a convenient excuse for being one.

I doubt any of them were ever full time stoners. Most people I've met get addicted to it and stay high. I meet people who have dabbled and decided it wasn't for them and then people that are outright potheads. There isn't much of an in between.

Congrats, I'm sure smoking pot could end whatever career you have though.

>all my friend wanted to do was get baked and play Diablo II.
mah nigga

>old burnout loser pothead detected

Perceived negatively? Mostly from suppression of studies, weed culture not doing the job right, and anecdotal evidence. People look at their stoner friends and family. The ones that didn't stop smoking it after high school or college. They lay around all day getting baked. The people around them think they're lazy, when really they're working shit jobs to spend their money on their self-medication for boredom. Too many times, weed's thought to be the cause, when it's just a symptom.

Most "pot addicts" have non-combat PTSD or some other anxiety disorder. That's what gives them the "withdrawal symptoms" when they stop.

It's all big money bullshit

According to fucking science as opposed to your shit opinion, it's not that addictive. The average suburban fucktard loser is pretty weak minded and always looking to find a scapegoat for thier failure. Since you eat that shit up, what does that make you, the fucking fool that be lives the excuses of losers.

The level of misinformation in this thread is very high.

Way off the mark fucktard, keep reaching.

I agree with you but you have atrocious typing and grammar skills and should be ashamed of yourself.

>this

Don't wake up 40 and realize you pissed your life away. Quit while you're ahead.

Sure thing champ.

its hilarious you say that. its the exact opposite weed vapes give me a terrible high and make me feel like shit. but i dont make much access to flower

no i can quit. i just dont want to, im in a point in my life where i can afford to smoke daily. so i dont really care that im spacing out every few minuets. but i recognize that if i was in school or had a job that the side effects of smoking daily would negatively affect my grades/ work

Go to Colorado and come back and tell me that. It's way fucking addictive.

mexicans are pretty evil tho

Most people piss thier life away, once they realize it, then the blame and justifications begin. Who is seriously going to just own up to being a worthless loser for 40 years of life? Easier to blame everything but yourself.

people don't seem to understand between emotional and chemical addiction. Weed is emotionally addictive for the simple reason that life is just more fun while you're smoking weed. If you're doing something, its likely more fun to do it while High.

The people who say weed isn't addictive are idiots. Just because there is no chemical dependency doesn't mean shit. Gambling doesn't have any chemical dependency either yet people get addicted to that all the time

I have complex PTSD and am unable to hold a job unless I medicate myself consistently. I've had several professionals tell me there's nothing they can do for me and that there is no magic pill that will cure me. They have also refused a prescription for medical cannabis.

Do you think I should stop? Because if you do, you can go fuck yourself, I need to work so my life isn't complete shit.

So is this board

Science fucktard, it has actually measured addictive properties of various drugs. You're a pure moron.

see

No one in this thread goes outside or opens their blinds your argument is invalid

I sadly have to agree with a lot of user on this thread. I drink every night now but for the past few years I smoked about an eight every night. I traded my apartment and college education which were paid for by my parents for it, I even used and lost my girlfriend to be high every day. It's like taking acid and feeling above society but when you're faced with sobriety through probation because you got pulled over with a single gram, every philosophical thought you had doesn't mean shit. I just want to get back to school and have my parents think I'm not a trashy idiot, my dad even smoked at one time but gave it up to not risk his fulfilling career. The only exploration weed gave me was introspective and through music while my facebook friends have traveled the world, obtained amazing jobs and made their parents proud. Stop smoking, start drinking and just hit the joint or bowl off your friends.

Why is anything perceived bad.
>America is retarded

You care what other people think about you. That's why you will never amount to greatness.

Why is it most stoners have to be high 24/7 and can't eat or sleep and have mood swings if they don't smoke. Sounds pretty chemical related to me. You're putting a chemical in your brain and then it goes away. There are withdrawals. You don't "put" a chemical in your brain when you gamble or have fun. "Put" because yes dopamine may be produced by those activities but that's not triggered by another fucking chemical going into you.

>Most "pot addicts" have non-combat PTSD or some other anxiety disorder. That's what gives them the "withdrawal symptoms" when they stop.

Who wouldn't care that theyre looked at as a lazy piece of shit? Oh yeah, someone high on drugs.

Source

I only smoke during the weekend, usually with my gf for better sex experience. Have no problem with weed at all. Don't smoke too much/when you have stuff to do = the key to success.

Perhaps try not being a lazy piece of shit when you're on drugs?

Why is it when my stoner friends finally grew up and cleaned their shit up their anxiety and depression went away substantially?

>inb4hurrrdurrrnotcauseandeffect

Maybe they figured out their anxiety and depression and no longer needed medication?

>inb4hurrrdurrrnotcauseandeffect

You don't just grow up from PTSD.

I smoked for the better part of a decade, kid, and I'm no pussy. I don't smoke currently because I went back for my bachelors, but I encourage everyone to smoke that dank.

It caused me no noticeable ill-effects and I will go back to it once I graduate and move to a legal state where I can eat it discretely whenever I want.

Cred Forums how do I sell weed?

Fucking idiot, it's "in tents and purposes"

Cmon mannn I thought you drug addicts were super chill duuude. Like just chill duuude.

"in tents and porpoises" FTFY

You actually thought?

1. People can be ignorant about literally anything.

2. People are still scared about shit affecting their family. And he mentioned a time before the internet so you kinda just proved his point.

3. Hemp was a cheaper alternative to making paper, which is a part of the timber industry. Technically, you're both right.

Now try to think your arguments through before you post them.

>you huff it, super gross, brain damage?

>only bad dudes have it

>its illegal!

What do you mean? Is something wrong?

The problem i ran into with weed was the fact i was getting high alllll day everyday id do it every 20 minutes like allooot i did this everyday for 7 years never having a day off, once i finished highschool i needed a break, you start to forget who you where when your not high, you forget what being sober is, it just supresses finding who you are. I still smoke noe i got back into it but i feel like i needed to stop to be able to figure myself out a bit more,

Exchange money for it then exchange it for more money than you spent.

i got you bruv'nah
fly to los angeles, I'll meet you in downtown at an inconspicuous mexican food joint and hook you up with some dank

apparently it made you forget basic grammar as well.

lol ya dude totally smoke weed and your eyes will be open you sheeple

>kill yourself

because we are not edgy teenfags. Pot is great for your late teens/early twenties but the DUDE gets old quick.

Not to mention how many lives it ruins. Everyone I know who smokes end up in menial jobs with shit wages because all the good jobs drug test. Then there are the addicts and the friends who get schizo and spergs from it.

Grow the fuck up user

>smoked 1 ounce of weed a week
>Nigger drove my car and ran with 4 ounces iin the back, salvia, kratom pills, 4 bongs, and glassware (It was a new camaro) and totaled it
>Lost my car and family to this
>Cant smoke weed anymore or my parents wont apy for college, id be kicked out, and my 250k will is out
>9 months clean from weed
>Got into alchohol more and parents thought it was a "Problem" and found some xanny bars
>My life is in ruins now because they are so against weed
>My life was ruined because i made bad choices smoking weed, but when i was smoking for a couple years they were the best years of my life. Made friends and became social for the first time of my life and i was actually happy. nothing the antidepressants ever did and never even had 1 suicidal thought

Anons, dont make stupid decisions on weed like i did. I would be having the best time of my life right now if it wasnt for niggers crashing my car then running from the scene.
If you do it in moderation, and enjoy it, in social settings, you are A OK.

>My parents said to trust them that i would feel 10x better if i stopped smoking
>My life has been worse than ever before. I just want my bud back and to hang out with my friends, but my paranoid parents think i will drink and drive....and im on ant abuse.
Im 21 btw, community college living with them. Im going to a fraternity asap so i can be happy again

Because it causes brain damage

On shitty phone sorry mate, dont get mad

who cares.

just do you, people will hate and love no matter what choices you make. so just do what makes you happy.

>stop smoking
>starts drinking more

are you stupid?

Not according to Mayo Clinic of America.

It may contain carcinogens, but the Chemical Compound CBD has been found to fight lung cancer.

That's all I am saying, you can do your own research, I know it's controversial, so I am not debating you Cred Forumstards.

cry harder richfag weed didn't do that your own fuckstick of a cunt brain did kys

Exactly. I did track and football in highschool, and graduated with a 4.0 GPA. I'm currently in college and my GPA is still a 4.0. I smoke 2-3 times a week. It's like any other fucking substance, including alcohol. Don't be a fucking idiot with it and you'll be fine. Anyone who thinks weed is bad shpuld think alcohol is worse.

It's been smoked for over 2 and a half thousand years, artard.

I guess it all works out in the end then, the poison comes packaged with a chemical that hides its symptoms. Where do I sign up for marijuana injections?

I said I am not debating this with you window lickers.

I didnt buy the car fag, it was my sisters old car that was handed down to me.

>>Nigger drove my car

i found where you went wrong.

People have also been retarded for over 2.5 thousand years. tardrard

I didn't come here to debate I came here to ridicule :)

weed has never been in a more popular/positive light than now, dumbass

Cant trust niggers. Thats the lesson i learned that day.

Because you know everything, right?

Open you eyes, the government has been controling the supply of weed for medical testing for decades to suit it's own agenda.
Research is only being done now because retards like you are becoming the minority.

I know more than you.

But I have no idea what your point is. Maybe if you smoked less you could make a coherent point. Then again I doubt it.

I am not trying to make a point, because you are close minded.
There is nothing I can say that will make you think about anyone else's point of view.

Enjoy your life as you see fit, but maybe sprinkle in some punctuation if you want to come off as "smart".

Because dindus.

I'm not a robot

if your not trying to make a point then why are you posting

Can't speak on behalf of everyone but people who smoke weed are generally fucking annoying. Weed smokers are the are the drug taking equivalent of vegans. Bunch of pretentious assholes who force their beliefs on to other people. I also hate how people act as if smoking weed has no negative effect on the human body. TOPKEK.

Same reason as you, bud, killing some time.

>GPA 3.8
>passing grade is 4
really going well there m8

I'm not your bud. You'd have to be pretty stupid to want to "kill time". As already stated, I came here to ridicule.

Fucking adorable how edgy you are.

If you think that ridiculing stoners is a good use of time, you are "pretty stupid".

reality is for those that can't handle drugs. sucked in shitbag

As a toxicologist who anaylzes and measures analyte levels 5 days a week I can tell 2 things. Most people who pop up positive with THC pop up positive for other illicit narcotics (90 % of the time) and 2 they usually get fired from their doctors for selling their prescriptions flaking out of appointments or other dumb ass reasons.

art is always a good use of time

hehe, analyte

This, it's not. Most people don't care.

If you are saying that because of your experience, you can claim most people who smoke weed are hard drug users, it's straight non-sense.

The percentage of people who smoke weed is higher than the percentage of all hard drug users combined.

That was disproven decades ago.

because!!!! you dont wanna tripp on the marijunara.

as soon as you inject marijunara into your veins youre HOOKED

it MAKES BABY JESUS CRY! DO YOU WANT TO MAKE BABY JESUS CRY!?

when youre hopped up on marinara you will kill your whole family twice!!!!!!

No it wasn't. To this day there is barely any actual research into the subject. However it's pretty obvious that weed doesn't make people smarter.

smoke the devils lettuce and it will change you forever morally and physically.

yeah mate meet at the black stump in a hour?

George dubya's IQ. That's what it does to you.

That'll be all.

Tobacco Companies

/thread

weed makes u lazy at heart tho
>inb4 that's not true, I blah fuckin blah

>graduated Yale
>graduated Harvard
>became President of the United States

Yeah he sure is stupid. Also, it was cocaine not weed that he was into, just saying.

Because it can stimulate spiritual parts of your being, and the Illuminati doesn't take too kindly to that.

the Illuminati are the ones pushing weed

thank you, as someone who's sold drugs the whole point is to make money. Selling 2 drugs for the price of 1 is fucking retarded

Only weed that they can weaponize. GMO weed is a thing.

They didn't want it around until after they figured out how to use it to control people. But normal weed is harmless.

>being this incoherent and stoned

somones stoned

you're right user, the Illuminati would never peddle a drug that makes the masses more subdued and less curious.

he drank quite a lot of alcohol in his time, which is actually proven to kill braincells.

Ooo look at me I only drink alcohol because I dont have any connections boohoo

'less curious" you have so much experience with this crazy drug you call weed!

I'm glad you recognize it

femanon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, pathetic druggies. and I would never bf you or even have you as friends. you would probably realise that i'm too pretty for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting tits, because i have the right to post on this website without getting slut shamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

maybe you should get off your high horse and people wouldnt treat you like an upity bitch in real life

>femanon here
sure kid

Don't knock dry herb vaporizers until you try them, user. They give a good high at a fraction of the consumption rate of smoking. And you can then use the AVB to make edibles.

Cause it's ILLEGAL and a DRUG. AND ILLEGAL DRUGS ARE BAD. MKAY?!

Of course they would. It's called alcohol.

Anything psychedelic scares the shit out of them. Stuff like weed and LSD can be used for mind control, but they can also immunize you to mind control, or even to break you out.

Kek

If you're going to be an unforgivable-level faggot, at least find a less gay way to do it, like putting on lipstick and a dress and personally sucking off every guy you come across.

But whatever you do, don't vape.

Friends don't let friends.

shut up Jew I'm Dutch and that's my preference.

>Weed is psychedelic
It's a depressant just like alcohol. I can't say I'm shocked you'd think otherwise.

Not nearly as much as cigarettes, which also offer no cancer fighting potential as far as anyone knows.

Because soccer moms need to have a stick up their ass about something.

Propaganda from big pharma.

When they can patent it it will be legalised.

But its a plant and no reason patent office will accept that.

this times 9000

Depends. It can increase CNS stimulation in specific cases.

It is psychedelic, though, at least mildly.

Cut it out with the fucking Charlie Brown shit you fucking autist.

It's no more psychedelic than alcohol is.

Also, no.

I'll assume you saved that while stoned

Well for one, it's illegal. Once you spark up people can smell it for hundreds of yards. Ignorant people (those who don't know much about weed but have grown up being told it's 'bad', it’s 'a gateway drug', and that it will send you in a ‘downward spiral to a burnout low life with no future[which can be true if you let it happen]’ ) fear for themselves and their children, so their first reaction is to call the cops to ‘fix’ the problem. Then we have the majority of asshats that get a kick from watching people's lives get ruined ("It's not enough that I succeed, others must fail" kind of people). They take out their misery in life on others for joy. Then we have people that just don't want to get high or smell it. Kids are a huge issue for weed smokers. Parents don't want developing kids, pre-teens, and teens to be around it as to not hinder their growth or influence them to "walk down that path". continued...

Marijuana being the highest priority outlawed drug in the Schedule 1 category, even more than heroin and cocaine, nets law enforcement and departments like the DEA a lot of money. Big Pharma wants to keep their flow of money by keeping people hooked on pills, rather than a natural solution. America depends on medication, and pills can be seen as a sort of population control. Pills can leave you with horrible side effects, destroy your liver over time, and possibly contain life threatening chemicals/bring on suicidal thoughts. Big Pharma pays politicians to keep it that way. Look at what happened to Kratom. It was a natural remedy for pain relief that got popular quick. Then all of a sudden after being legal for so many years it will become a Schedule 1 drug at the end of September 2016. As long as there is a legal risk to smoking weed, it will always be put in a negative light. However, even if it became legal a person’s life can become stagnant and never progress if all s/he does is get high all day every day. The problem isn’t what people think of weed smokers, but how the actions of people who allow themselves to be consumed by weed affect society. Pot smoking parents could neglect, influence, and indirectly inebriate their children. In the end people have no choice but to give up or try not to end up in prison.