Cred Forums I need your help...

Cred Forums I need your help. My cross country team is ordering sweatshirts and I have to decide on what gets put on the back. I am an unoriginal dumbass so you guys get to decide what gets put on the back. It can't be offensive so "nigger faggot" is out of the question. And it has to be normal text so none of that unicode shit will fly. After that it is up to you guys. (Pic unrelated)

Can it be a pic?

Probably gonna have to go with Nigger Faggot

Sadly no

Moot.

Cross Country Nigger Faggot Lynchers

If not nigger faggot, then how about gay retard?

"We run for Harambe"

I have a meme addiction

Sweater mc sweaterface

Bill Cosby approves

"Faster Then You"

So far this one is winning the race

"Feminism = cancer"

> We demand that the government withdraw its resources from the MIC and invest in curing male pattern baldness and Developing fully autonomous sex robots.

TRUMP 2016

"Your cock, my ass"

Put your school logo on the back with little footprints running across but behind the school logo btw how fast are you and what school

I am a toaster

FUTURE REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER

>Cred Forums I need your help. My cross country team is ordering sweatshirts and I have to decide on what gets put on the back. I am an unoriginal dumbass so you guys get to decide what gets put on the back. It can't be offensive so "nigger faggot" is out of the question. And it has to be normal text so none of that unicode shit will fly. After that it is up to you guys. (Pic unrelated)

TAKE A RIDE ON THE HYPE TRAIN

It's the nutshack.

I come from a small school on the west coast. I am a shit runner i am just doing it for the fitness.

"The ride never ends"

We Have Gay Orgies After Practice

Fast as gods squad

"I really really like this image"

No matter how many times I keep trying to organize one it never works.

I paid 4 winrar

Gotta go fast

Sanic speed

"Shrek is love, Shrek is life"

That's the kappa face from twitch

I finish in 5 seconds

Do what i said for the logo we did it a few years ago looked cool am doing it again. Dont put any meme shit on it gets gay fast we made that mistake. Seriously school logo and some small footprints on back. If you want pictures to see how it looks hmu [email protected]

Post more than a fucking thumbnail

This is for my own unique sweater not the entire teams. The team is full of fags who would never do any memes anyways.

Now this is quadracing
Checkem

It's time for SPEED WAGON

Ravioli ravioli give me the formuoli

MOOOODDDSSSSS
UNDERAGE B&!!!!

Hammadick Tayst

> I hope this race has a happy ending

Racing cured me of the gay

I'm moist for Harambe

KANYE 2020

Triggered

idc how old people are on here as long as they don't bitch and whine or be newfags.