Rate my stepdaughter. Should I post more?

Rate my stepdaughter. Should I post more?

Steal her panties too

I feel so naughty that my stepdaughter gives me rock hard boners.

It's normal OP. Post more pics

bump for more...

I sniff them sometimes before my wife does the laundry. Unfortunately she's away for college.

Very cute

What did they smell like?

God I wish her mother was as hot as her.

If this is really your step daughter, which i highly fucking doubt it is, you should know that Cred Forums has a history of finding these girls and ratting on OP.

Congratz on teh midnight post

Feel u. I want to fuck the shit out of my stepdaughter.

This. OP is probably a 400lb hacker

Panties?

Just like pussy and a little ass mixed in.

I once quickly jerked off while sniffing on them.

She's probably getting her little white pussy stretched out by BBC in college

Lemme get a name. Ill fuck her for you and film it

Bumping for nudes

My stepdaughter's social media is private and she only adds people she knows.

nice

Nudes bump

Unfortunately she really is. Even if she ever wanted to fool around with me, I don't think I'd ever be able to satisfy her with my pathetic white dick.

Any more pics?

Ever fuck her mom and imagine it's the daughter?

Damn

who is she really to you op, obviously she's not really your step daughter but nice try.

My partners "pathetic white dick" is 5.1 inches around limp and bigger than my wrist hard. Don't lump other people in with your small cock. You sound like a cuck trying to be berated.

My stepdaughter after her pussy was pounded by BBC.

Here's my stepdaughter with her boyfriend's hand on her ass.

He was kind of an asshole to me when I met him. I felt like such a beta that he disrespected me in front of my family.

Should I post more?

do you have nudes or bathroom creepshots?

Oh come on, another fucking nigger fucking our hot white womenz

Yeah, my friends tease me all the time about how she's fucking a black guy.

I keep reminding them she's my stepdaughter and I didn't even raise her for most of her life.

You gotta do something bro, that's just not good.

That's a line I won't cross. I still have some morality.

Someone find this lady

OP is clearly the black bf trying to discredit the actual stepfather to both reinforce her daddy issues and drive her father into his clutches.
He is doing this because she is almost out of college and is starting to look at white boys with money now instead.

no

Her mother doesn't look anything like her unfortunately so it's hard to image it's her.

I just don't understand how she ended up with such a big ass and her mother's rear is flat like a pancake.

>morality
>on Cred Forums

Oh. Maybe you should post SFW pics on Reddit instead then.

Believe it or not but not everyone on Cred Forums approves of taking creepshots.

Except the part about- only newfags and cancer disapprove of a good creep shot. The regulars here are in full support of you putting a camera in your daughters shower and livestreaming her finger blast her pussy.

Sadly it is a newfag cancer. And this thread started out so well. sage

What's the point of showing pics of your daughter if you won't even show some puss.
You gave 4chin blueballs. Now more loli threads will show up for the next 15 minutes.

>there is no point, it was bait all along.

What the fuck do you guys expect me to do? The only she ever did anything sexual, her boyfriend was there with their bedroom door closed.

How the fuck would I get a peak much less a creepshot without getting caught creaking the door open?

Plant the camera when she isn't there
Or you can always drug her and fuck her.

Exactly

Look I'm with you. I would love to see my stepdaughter's tight pussy gripping her lover's thick black cock while hearing her moan. I just want you guys to know how much I suffer being around a hot piece of ass like her without ever getting a chance to fuck her.

What do you mean,
>without a chance
How long have you been her dad? She was 15-18 once, and she's still around. Everyday you see her eat breakfast in the house YOU OWN is a day you could fuck her.

Have you ever tried searchyng her phone or computer for pics? What about hacking her icloud?

Both her laptop and phone are passworded.

Have you ever heard of alcoholand xanex?

>I am literally suggesting you rape her.

If she has an iphone, I could help you hack her icloud. I bet she's got something in there.

Inb4: android
>the bait is stong in this one

Fuckingggg baittttttttt.... this is a model i saw somewhere on instagram

Na, no bait. She does actually have an iphone. Refer to post You can see it in the back pocket while she shows off her nice big ass.

It's not bait. She's not a model. Quit shit posting.

What college is your stepdaughter at OP?

hes roleplaying you retard. this guy always posts incest posts with pics of random girls so he can live out his fantasies with others on Cred Forums dot com.