The other ylyl thread is shit, let's get a GOOD ylyl thread going!

The other ylyl thread is shit, let's get a GOOD ylyl thread going!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVbLkOHZz1I
youtube.com/watch?v=8zL7D3duDQ0&feature=youtu.be
mediafire.com/download/auzihtbj5f6yagf/2016_Banana_Catalog.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=-rfs4f4vjUw
youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/822/421/dc6.jpg
youtu.be/08aze2fTDC4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TOP KEK

Get out of my thread faggot

FUCKING STOP

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Cred Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Cred Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

YOU'RE RUINING MY YLYL THREAD FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT

hello. AwFul colD in hERe

haah

your thread was ruined before it even began

go back to 9gag

Fuck you motherfucker

Hey Mods if you don't 404 this thread in 5 minutes I'll post CP. Not kidding. Fuck this thread

Gg

u should send that to amin ahshed guy

can you tell me your ip, so your computer can be used for some bit coin mining cause you seriously have no other utility than that

WTF

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

got you, thanks

Its been 5 mins

via what means, i'll gladly do it

you asked for it

You asked for it, assholes

Had to make an account for this, even though I came so close so many times. (Long time lurker. Yay me for not being one anymore!) But in all seriousness I feel like a navy seal would be able to spell Guerrila properly.. I don't know about other people but I don't particularly like the military personally (though I admire many people in it), and yet even I am smart enough to know no fucks will be given about one comment on reddit. As if a bunch of secret super-spy types are goin to hunt that reddit user for posting a comment like that. Honestly that comment just did nothing but prove his point and I also suggest taking anger management or something. Because, holy fuck dude, calm down. Please. It's just a comment.

Fuck Trump

Lol got me

When you're promised Cheese Pizza and user doesnt deliver :'(

G

weeaboo detected

you must be really upset to keep samefagging like this

TOP notch ylyl thread

>"long time lurker"
>hasnt heard of this copypasta

Pretending it's cp loser

Yeah I'm not gonna get myself V& and I'm not a degenerate

Checked

What the actual fuck.

Right so why post that poop

Fuck off

What the fuck is that

I really, really like this gif.

he was playin and you got played just now fucke

hi

lost

Shit I don't know how to delete a post on mobile

hahaha you fucking cumstain

Fuck you

I can't believe you've done this.

Fuck not only does it work but you got me

This thread fucking sucks.

>focus on his face, not the thing over his shoulder

FUCKING KEK

cute

Fuck anime

did some nigger steal the 'A'?

Wow, just WOW MODS MODS MODS

I'd kill every person in that pic minus the 5.0 and the bystanders.

oh that's nasty

You are all degenerate faggots, go suck a dick.

Doesn't help that everyone already said it's not cp and is an image telling you to pretend to be outraged. Plus it still hasn't been deleted.

What is this from?

You're doing God's work,son. Keep at it. Fight the cancer til the bitter end.

lmao

Thanks, Lori

Saved

Cancer

youtube.com/watch?v=FVbLkOHZz1I

All yours my friend :)

sauce please

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

wWe sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

wtf, cute how?

China

I think you can also go to engrish dot com or just google knockoff funny chinese toys and get good results.

ffuck

Mods! Mods!

XD FUCKING LOST GG

haha lost

Edward Penishands

youtube.com/watch?v=8zL7D3duDQ0&feature=youtu.be might have to do a double upload today

Dunno why but that picture genuinely pisses me off. Like I don't fucking understand it's purpose. It's so incredibly stupid and not even in a way as to make it funny. Who was the retarded faggot who's great fucking idea it was to release this piece of backed up cuntwater into the eyes of the Internet anyhow? Of what purpose did they intend with this abomination? Is it supposed to be cute? Is it supposed to be situationally funny? Why should i care that it is naked? Why does it look at me like i should want to laugh at its immature gesture?

Seriously fuck this dumbass banana and the 40+ year Olds who are to blame for surfacing this aborted shart of a sad attempt at humor.

lmao so kawai

Nice FUCKING meme you fucking SPERGLORD FAGSHIT. Holy FUCK it pisses me off when some unoriginal, retarded assholish dickweed decides it would just be FUCKING HILARIOUS to post the SAME. OVERUSED. JOKE. What do you even fucking hope to gain out of this? Karma? Well you're certainly getting that, cause it seems like a lot of other inbred shitface fucking retarded autistic fuckshits are thinking you're just FUCKING HILARIOUS and that this joke HASN'T BEEN MADE A BILLION FUCKING TIMES. FUCK you.

I would've fought the cancer with you Cred Forumsrother, but I lost my old phone with all my anti-reddit-9fag-newfag propaganda.

the nice hoodie and flowing brown hair compliment his facial features in a way that brings out extreme and obvious attractiveness, hiding behind the pole with a murderous look in his eyes only further induce ecstasy into those that gaze into his eyes

cd

i gotchu fam

ATTENTION ALL BANANAFAGS! Download the 2016 Banana Catalog now! 2,239 hilarious pictures of everyone's favorite banana and all the copypasta you can handle, all conveniently in one zip file: mediafire.com/download/auzihtbj5f6yagf/2016_Banana_Catalog.zip

Together we can make YLYL a better place. And as always, thanks for joining us tonight!

isn't that the singer from prodigy?

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=-rfs4f4vjUw

She cute doe

fappity fapppity fap fappi fup

Oh sweet 11 month old baby Jesus.
Thank you.

>laying down on train tracks
>think a train would even stop for a car

Are they really this fucking dumb

np lori

Haxxor

Faggot

Then turn up the thermostat, nigger

Damn, that poor girl. She looks so sore!

You fucking cunt

newfag detected

Fucking lost.

░░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒░██▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▒░████▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██▓▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██▓▓█▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▒█▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▓█▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▒███▓▒▓▓░░░░▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▒▒▒░▒░░▒▒▒▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░█▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██▓▒▒▒▒░░░░█▓▒▒░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒▒░
░░▓█▓▓▒▒▒░░░░▓█▒░▒░░░░▒▓▓░░░░░
░░▒██▓▓▓▒░░░░░█▓░▒▒░▒▒▒░░░░░░░
░░░▓██▓▓▒░░░░░▓█▒░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▓█▓▓▒░░░░░▒██▒▒░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░
░░░░░▓█▓░░░░░░░████▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░
░░░░▓░░▒▓░░░░░░▓▓▓██▓▒▒▒░░░░░░
░░░▒░░░░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Would bang

I have never actually won a single one of these threads. Everytime I see that comically anthropomorphized banana holding his peel in a suggestive manner, likening the peel to clothes and his peel-less nature to human nudity, I bust up laughing. This happens every time, no matter where I am, be it the house or the bus or in class. Sometimes I laugh just thinking about it. This is a dark memory but a few months back I had just gotten done with a fit of laughter caused by one of these hilarious threads. Suddenly my mom walks in and she's crying. I attempted to suppress the growing urge to laugh but it was getting more difficult. Face red, tears running down her aging face, mom grabs my shoulders and says "Your father's dead."

It was at that moment that I couldn't hold back anymore. I burst into a banana-induced fit of laughter, but the horrible news drew tears to my eyes. I laughed while I cried, tears streaming down my wide open grin, memories of daddy resurfacing and being melded and combined with the naked banana.

I lost two things that night.

fucking kek

fuck off with your banana shit or ill call mods

>lets get this thread back on track

every time

does anyone know the name of this game??

hahah,great pic

Brexiting

Fuc

Okay Cred Forums, serious question. Can somebody explain to me what the FUCK is with this banana? I'm fucking tired of seeing this shit spammed everywhere. It seems like every fucking YLYL for the past year has just been absolute garbage because some autistic anons have been posting hundreds upon hundreds of variations of that idiotic banana picture. Then they circlejerk themselves by samefagging with "I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS IMAGE" "THANKS LORI" FUCK YOU, LORI. I don't know who the fuck "Bill" or "John" or "Lori" are but it's not fucking funny. This shit is stale.

Oh fuck he did it

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become?

You've created yet another vehicle for "le funny banana maymay" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this YLYL thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a YLYL thread on Cred Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking banana.

And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any YLYL thread, any one AT ALL in the past year, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: the banana. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now.

Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a naked banana. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same 9gag-level images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this banana shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Cred Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved the cancer banana so much, I had all the .jpgs and .webms
>I eat so many bananas every night before bed, thanking them for the life I've been given
>"Cancer is love" I say; "Cancer is life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for the banana
>I called him a cunt
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It's the cancer banana
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear "I really really like this image."
>He grabs me with his powerful banana hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for the cancer banana
>He penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for the dank memes
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please the banana
>He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his potassium
>The radiation gives me anus cancer
>My dad walks in
>The banana looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all yours my friend."
>The banana leaves through my window
>Cancer is love. Cancer is life.

Dude we were just thinking about how long this banana shit has been going on. Someone posted one image once and this shit has been going strong for years. Gotta hand it to them.

lost

Be nice if the trolly came and took them out

I HAD A HORRIBLE DAY TODAY AND I USUALLY COME FROM WORK AND MAKE A YLYL THREAD AND THEN WHENEVER I SEE THIS BANANA I JUST WALK UP TO MY WIFE AND BEAT HER INFRONT OF THE CHILDREN, U AND THAT BANANA ARE THE REASON WHY MY LIFE IS IN SUCH A SHIT STATE, U TELL MY WIFE U ARE THE REASON FOR THE PAIN I BRING HER, YOU ARE THE REASON YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU AND THAT FUCKING BANANA GOD FUCKING FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furries.

You know what you fat fucking loser, I'm tired of your shit. Day in and day out wasting space in your moms basement, your face and fat fucking neckbeard covered in Cheetos crumbs, the floor littered by empty Mt Dew bottles your mom stopped picking up long ago because she has given up on you. The dark room only partially lit up by the computer and monitor casting your fat shadow against the back wall, you load up Cred Forums giggling to yourself making your fat hairy neckbeard jiggle, dropping Cheetos crumbs all over yourself and the floor which you promptly pick off your shirt put into your greasy face. you know exactly what you are going to do to "troll" other users again its the only form of enertainment you know, You find a ylyl thread and load up your epic banana pic, laughing harder now making your man tits bounce around pushing the limits of your computer chairs weight limits, and start to fill out the captcha. No I take that back you dont fill out the captcha because you are on this site so much you paid to not fill out the captcha because it was to much work, and as you post your obviously not fucking funny banana meme you sit there and wait for "it" and you know exactly what "it" I am talking about, don't you. The only fucking response to your shitty fucking meme "i really, really like this pic" by another fellow neckbearded basement dwelling faggot contributing to the cancer. Well I have had enough, but I dont want you to leave I want you to go fucking kill yourself and stream it, I want to watch the life fade from your eyes so I can actually lose to this ylyl.

Check 'em, figglits.

I did my part, now spread this to fuck with retards who actually believe it.

What the banana did you just fucking banana about banana, you little banana? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the banana Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on banana, and I have over 300 confirmed bananas. I am trained in banana warfare and I’m the top banana in the entire US armed bananas. You are nothing to me but just another banana. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this banana, mark my fucking bananas. You think you can get away with saying that banana to me over the banana? Think again, banana. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of bananas across the banana and banana IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the banana, banana. The banana that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your banana. You’re fucking dead, banana. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred bananas, and that’s just with my bare bananas. Not only am I extensively trained in banana combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine bananas and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable banana off the face of the banana, you little banana. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “banana” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking banana. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the banana, you goddamn banana. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in bananas. You’re fucking dead, banana.

>2 years
>mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

GO TO BED FAGGOT

SIGNED-
Gobbler

Fuck it, I'll take the bait.
Gtfo newfag. You don't get it because we are the cure while you're the disease.

>theres like 2 black people

Dubs say bananas are OP
Trips say bananas enslave Cred Forums
or some shit

This is a serious question. Does anybody know a good alternative to 4chans Cred Forums? This cancer faggotry is getting out of hand no matter if it is le banana maymay or black cock hurr durr white boi rage.

Please anons, i need a place like old Cred Forums where it was fun to lurk and fun to post

kek

Not Karen Gillian

kys

stop posting

Hero

cunt

genuinely the only funny thing in this thread, what the fuck is up with Cred Forums

here's a link if you're willing to risk it, it's a little bit of a sketchy place but it feels a lot more like Cred Forums than Cred Forums does anymore

>1 leg
>2 feet

>banana
>cancer faggotry
you seem to not realize bananas are actually chemo not cancer

I like to give some content.
r u m4d, br0ther? >:3 xd

unfunny jew

>whats

hahah,great pic

austism

fick

>that

Thank you

hey. what's that mean? kys? what's the reference? i would google it but i want one of you fuckers to post a screen cap or an explanation

DEATH TO YOU

It was some arse fucks facebook post years ago, caught on here and now it's stayed, sorta funny.
i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/822/421/dc6.jpg
OG post

WOOOooooOOooowww

nigger

as much as i can't fucking stand that banana, you have to admit the originally conversation is pretty hilarious

Besiege nigga

Thanks, Lori

Kek

Lost, kek

"In 1 minute I will delete this post, act like it's the most disgusting thing you've ever seen." not today, nigger

HAD A WHAT??

Fuck you

MOOOOOOODDDDS!!!!

thats just what i thought "how appropriate"

Finally. One cancer thread down.
Another billion more to go.

STAHP

If I ever find you at a DMV line, you're gonna have to lick my butt

>inb4 404

yo this is fucking cancer.

The only ass I'll ever want to lick is M00T's.

Oooh bbi, Mooty booty sound yum yes

wow

o

Mooty Booty with a side of chocolate milk and cheese pizza

>quake 3 arena
>my sides are orbiting andromeda

See you in Valhalla Bananafag.

holy shit that's bad

this is cringe but still counts as YLYL
youtu.be/08aze2fTDC4

Banana on his shoulder

bump i'm lookgin thorugh