What are some options for job careers, I'm kinda sick of flipping burgers for 9.50 living alone

What are some options for job careers, I'm kinda sick of flipping burgers for 9.50 living alone.

depends on what you enjoy doing. Why don't you like flipping burgers? sounds easy enough.

is it customer service? do you like working in the food industry? Are in the right place right now?

Well I actually work at a 50's styled diner, and its a bitch. 14 shifts of non stop work with no breaks. Most of the time 65 hours a week.

I don't enjoy it, id rather do stuff with technology. I really enjoy building computers.

Aw dude i was the butcher at Wendy's once.

Yeah it sucks, i want to go to school for software development but i cant cut back on my hours.

idk i smoke weed and fuck sluts.

go suck some dicks at a busstop

thats what i do

I'd stick with either a career or a job, career jobs just kill your testosterone levels

I feel like i know this faggot ur name tyler, jagaloon?

Education level?

If you need cash quick merchandisers for Coca COLA & pepsi get lots of OT & pay more than being a Wendy's chef

Jagaloon? No man, it was the only pic i had one my phone thats why i used tyler.

I dunno maybe IT if your good with the computer

High school diploma.

deliver pizzas, it sucks but money is good , i used to get hit on by girls constanly but i never knew how to close, plus i was high as fuck all day every day for like 3 years, miss it but i stopped smoking and people incompetence fucked me over, if you have a good manager its awesome

I might actually look into that.

Listening to lil wayne now.

You can make inorganic compounds and sell them to schools for less than what they buy from professionals. Usually, professors will buy your discounted supplies and keep the remaining budget money on the side. You gotta talk them up on price, tho.

Join a union. Easy work plus they protect your job.

I'm a welder I got all my CERTS

that's Tyler the Entertainer you meathead

Get a skilled trade. Decent pay, union benefits, work with your hands, learn valuable skills that improve your quality of life. If you're smart, you can be an electrican or a carpenter. If you're not smart, welding is good money too.

> go to college and get an actually useful degree not some random English or business degree.
> learn a trade. This is a great option, especially if you don't enjoy school.
Those are basically your only options.

look for an auto shop to take you on to learn automotive repair, they are in high demand and you can at least make some very good monies for a good number of years until either automation or some other technology takes it over. (more than half of auto mechanics are over the age of 45 and on their way to retiring)

Android developer if you are into programming. Go to udemy and put in work. I'm hoping to be like that fag with flappy bird that made bank

That shits yonkers, you people are the best at making shit.

My uncles was a mechanic and busted out his front teeth and he's living with my parents.

Great album, actually.