Ok continuing the conversation here

Ok continuing the conversation here.......

yes the plan is still a go

Op pepe

To the battle, mr. Cred Forumsros!
Those who die in meme warfare will be rewarded with eternal life in the pastures of endless keks.

also, man, does anyone else feel like there's just not enough time in the day for dick-suckin? i just wish i could find more time for some good ol' fashioned knob-slobbin. yessir. just love it. can't get enough.

Op pepe

Can us Mr. Skeltal's and Doot-Dooter's join?

> kek pretending to be me

Go be a gay faggot on someone else's thread

Skeltals always welcome!

EVERYONE CAN JOIN THE KEK.

That fag was so dumb he did in the beginning of the thread when it was easy to see the number of users. Some people these days don't even try it, man. They think Cred Forums will fall for anything. It's pathetic!

what is going on? I missed previous threads and am interested.

been making these.

OP P

This is the original thread

original thread.

op

People outside the chan are now believing Pepe is a white supremacist meme. It's been mentioned on tv and several other places.
We want to use this opportunity to make them believe other things are that as well, to have a kek at the expense of their stupidity.
We're working with MLP and furries, so they'll fear the poneypocalipse.

Yes, to feed their paranoia with more paranoia, and then feast on their pathetic corpses afterwards, in a banquet washed with keks.

kek making black lives matter memes as well might as well get some sjws Triggered as well
op pepe

thanks for the context, I'll do what little I can.

Are My Races Now Ma?

possible strategy from origin thread

Yeah, it's pretty much that. If we make enough material so we can keep spreading, shit will hit the fan.
If anyone doesn't have the time to produce new content, just get any racist meme and stamp a pony instead of someone in the picture.

I'm finishing some stuff, will post in a bit.