So I might be a little late but what was Cred Forums's general thoughts of the debate? Who won?

So I might be a little late but what was Cred Forums's general thoughts of the debate? Who won?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

US Code Title 18 Section 2071. Hillary For Prison 2016.

nobody won, in fact, the American people lost.

26 USC 7201 -- Donald Trump for Prison 2016.

No where in that code does it say you become disqualified to hold public office. Good try fuck face.

trump fucked himself while hillary watched and smiled her patented clown killer smile

I thought we were talking about prison, not disqualification. For that matter, tax evasion is an impeachable offense. I think Paul Ryan would much prefer Pence to Trump. Even if elected, I give him six months to a year before he is impeached and removed in favor of Pence.

Hillary simply let Trump be Trump, and he fucked himself right in the ass.

Which was really impressive considering his micropenis.

People love to debate and think there opinions matter

Lets be real here. Do you actually think that once he gets into office, hes going to act the same way he does now? sure in business aspects he might, but thats business. and with the way hillary is, she'll die of some disease in a matter of months.

Trump needs a dog shock collar so he can get a good shock when he doesn't shut the fuck up

Trump won the first hour, hands down. He smacked the fuck out of Hillary on trade and some domestic policy. Hillary on the other hand came back with some foreign policy-based kidney shots in the second hour and followed that up with a haymaker consisting of information and facts regarding Trump's many failed business ventures. I would say it was a tie.

>Who won
Bankers, lawyers, businessmen, defense contractors, oil tycoons, etc. Not the American people though

it's stunning that anyone would vote for Hillary. She's a fucking liar windbag politician.

He DESTROYED her. He won or tied on every single issue except one: she won the argument that it’s fishy that he won’t release his tax returns. She came off as very boring, robot-like. He seemed sincere. He’s a lying douchebag. And so is she. He, at least, seems human. TRUMP 2016.

read: wahhhhhhhhhhhh

#TrumpWon youtu.be/0TG0HxZ3X9k

Paid ruskie shill

It takes a true, thoroughbred aspie to look at Trump and see him as "human".

Does anyone else think the election's result doesn't matter since it's pretty clear that the end of our republic is near and innevitable at this point?

This very election, the state of social cohesion, the constant decline of our earning power...

Trump rambled like a senile old fool, could not even answer a single question properly.

He's greedy, lying, arrogant. All human traits. She can't even walk like a human. She has lizard eyes.

This. Anyone who believes we live in a democracy is an idiot. Your vote and your voice does not matter and does not count.
We live in a representative republic, and once elected your representatives don't give a shit about you.
If we lived in a true democracy, we never would have invaded Iraq or been involved in Syria or Libya, or anywhere else. All of these conflicts were polled as the public being against them.

We've been on the decline for decades. The elite probably know how close to the precipice we're standing and that's why they're so up in arms about a Trump presidency. Wouldn't be surprised if the RNC is backing him with the hopes that he gets in and fucks up our international relationships and we'll have to pump money in arms companies when everyone stops taking us seriously and starts invading other countries.

Personally I can't wait for WW3.

> I can't wait for WW3.
It's gona be so sweet.

It's only tax evasion if you are paying less without using loopholes. As long as he's abusing a system and not breaking it, he's clear to go into the black.