So I'm trying to get my girlfriend of 5 years to cuckold me or at least have a mfm threesome but I'm having no luck...

So I'm trying to get my girlfriend of 5 years to cuckold me or at least have a mfm threesome but I'm having no luck persuading her. Anyone have any advice on how I could get her to fuck another guy (preferably one with a much larger cock than I have)

>pic related
>both mid 20s

I just wanna see her face as she cums while getting stuffed by a monster dick. Hear her moan as she attempts to suck my dick but can't because she can't get her focus away from getting absolutely pounded. The thought alone gets me diamonds.

If you do this, user, you know it's over, right? She will never respect you again.

That's fine I really don't give a fuck anymore

what state you in user

Just be honest with her faggot. Every woman wants to do it. I just takes more or less time for different women.

PA

I have been hunting towards it for a while now. She just doesn't seem to receptive to the idea (not negatively just got positively either)

Make sure you make her believe that it would not change the relationship between you 2 and that you will "always love her" ;) she might go through with it for you.

philly?

Fucking christ please post moar of her

Are you in ga? I can make that happen if you are. Bbc here

Please say Pittsburgh.

And post more of that ass.

This generation is fucking pathetic

When I was younger it was everyone's dream to fuck two bad ass bitches. and if anyone gets near my girl I'm fucking them up

Instead, you watch her get fucked by them, sit back like the beta you are and let it happen. Then probably jerk off

Fucking losers

Spoken from experience, it's usually even hotter than you imagine. Just realize once she takes a big dick it's going to start a pattern .

This, so fucking much this

When the fuck did MMF become prefered to FFM??? These are the times I believe in vaxxers because holy fuck there must be some top tier conspiracy going on to make every male a fucking cuck faggot

Admit to her that you are totally gay. Find a guy who is really a stud and she can use the experience to dump your pathetic homo self.

8/10 would fuck.

In lab settings they have found that rats, in extremely overpopulated settings, do the same shit. As in, the males all get the gay progressively. I strongly suspect the same thing is happening in humans since we are 5 billion over capacity.

It might be something like that. And the worthless scum is letting the better males proceed in impregnating their women.

I also heard that not only treated water has a lot of estrogen due to excess hormones from pills, but also fluor suppress the testosterone effects in the body

I always tought this kind of stuff was bullshit but shit bro, it might be real after all

Yes

Anyone have any advice now on how to persuade her?

Post nudes.
Tits, pussy, feet, oral, anal, and all

I'll dump if someone can give a a decent plan on how to convince her for sure. Face and all.

During sex ask her about it

I know there is quite literally a female drought in my city. I'm pretty picky too and I'm just wondering what the stats on my potential future husband being gay are.

As a chick I think I have some insight.
First I would start with grooming, i.e Telling her it would satisfy you when you two are already fucking. By that I mean use it as dirty talk
Reinforce that you will still love her, or love her more or what ever (only you can really gauge that.)
Tell her how sexy she is not only to you but to other people, do a cuck thread on here with her permission just to show her.

work with another man that you feed inside info to.
I took care of a couple in the same deal as yours. Met via craig's list. At first, I thought it was a joke. But after we spoke (and I believe he vetted me) he provided all sorts of inside stuff that nobody knew except them.
At a time arranged by him, I met up at a hotel bar and was introduced as his friend from way back. While he slipped off to the mens room, I move closer to her and mentioned stuff that only she would know. Pretty soon, she was trusting me.

He came back and suggested a nightcap at their place. (this was also prearranged) Off in a cab we go - but wait - he sits up front with the driver "to make sure the driver goes straight home" and I get to sit in the back with his wife.

Nowadays its women who chase Men Its due to the north and sole pole switching what the fuck is going on.

female koalas turn into dykes in captivity, sometimes to the point where they turn down viable male mates. massive lesbian orgies
doesn't happen in the wild

since she is a bit drunk already it was kinda easy to move a bit closer to her than would normally be expected. Meanwhile, he is talking to himself and not paying any attention to her.

We had planned this out - so nothing was really a surprise for me.

On the drive to their house, I just let my hand get closer to the upper part of her exposed leg - her skirt was mid thigh. At one point, feeling kind of brave, I just placed my warm hand directly on her naked leg - just above the knee.

Even in the dark backseat of the cab, I could see she had a surprised look on her face - and that she tried to hide it once she realized that she was not suppose to enjoy my hand on her leg.

with still about 15 minutes to go before we arrived at their house - I decided to just lean in and try to kiss her. Keep in mind the husband was still in the front seat talking away. And god knows what the driver was thinking.

To my very plesans surprise, even though she was a bit drunk, she pressed back and kissed me.

game on.

I moved closer and kissed her move deeply and started to slowly caress the softness of her upper legs. In short order, I was moving my free hand under her skirt and soon reached her sheer panties.

With husband still talking, I was kissing mouth and touching her panties under her skirt.

You are such a fucking fag

keep going.