How old were you the first time you (or someone else) put something in your ass for sexual purposes?

How old were you the first time you (or someone else) put something in your ass for sexual purposes?

13. I knew i was bi at that age and decided to shower and slip some fingers in. Didn't work to well so I tried with lotion.

About 11 probably

I was 10 and my uncle and his cock were about 30

greentext?

I must have been 5? It was a glow in the dark ghost from Casper the friendly ghost. After that I just started shoving all sorts of stuff in there. I think I was in 7th grade when I first decided to masturbate with something in my ass.

I was 14, and I did it myself.

/thread

15. I used a weiner and some lube. Felt pretty good tbqh.

Also when i was around 11 or 12 i fucked my cousin in the ass when he came over from mexico, he was around my age too, he also gave me my first bj.

Is there a good story there?

I had just turned 4 years old. Learned hot to walk and saw my cock.

around 15 made me hard as fuck considering buying dildos.

9. Started really doing anal at 13. Got a hold of my moms lingerie, clothes and toys.

what kind of toys? and what does "really doing anal" entail?

Glad to see that ur uncles cock wasn't older than him boi

In my mid-teens I completely destroyed a plastic extending lightsaber and the rounded, smooth tip found its way up there in experimentation. The seam hurt coming out and it wasn't a particularly pleasant feeling.

It wasn't until I took my first real cock in college that I learned how great giving pleasure to a man with my body was. Funny enough, I can't get off from anal or even with my prostate and a toy. I get off empathically from causing my partners to orgasm.

Top 2 things I shoved in my ass: The crayon bank shown in the picture (About 3 feet tall, I could only get the first 3 inches in, as it got to be about 3 inches in diameter) and a plastic sword from Busch Gardens, that was about an inch thick and six inches long. I could easily take a full on cock at 14 years old. I'm less tolerant now though, the biggest thing I can shove in my ass might be 2 inches wide?

Well dildoing regularly. She had vibrators and a few dildos. Use to steal her lingerie and a dildo and go to town.

I fucked my ass with the back end of a pencil at around 11-12 years of age. Next came pens, markers, the back end of hairbrushes and brooms. The biggest thing I fucked my ass with was a bottle of deodorant.

9 or 10, started with q-tips and worked my way up. pic related

6. My best friend's older brother told me to come with him to his parents bedroom where we would "play Oblivion" (which i was obsessed with at the time). Needless to say, he fucked my ass, but i was just bored (wasnt getting that sweet sweet vidya time i was promised). Interestingly enough, it didnt affect me at all in terms of psychology. By the time I was old enough to understand what he did, I knew that i didnt have any responsibility in the actions he took.

Same user, I stuck a sharpie in my butt when I was 13 since the toys were too big.

had a friend put his penis in my ass when I was 13.
Been fucking myself ever since. Not attracted to men though, so his penis was the last and only penis Ive had up there.