Satan here. It's time Cred Forums, tell me your secrets. Who did you wish dead today?

Satan here. It's time Cred Forums, tell me your secrets. Who did you wish dead today?

Other urls found in this thread:

readfrontier.com/investigation/did-tu-fail-to-investigate-sexual-assault-allegations/
youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't be scared. Let it alllll out :)

I wish my brother had died in the car crash instead of just having broken ribs.

Bassar All Assad so we can start a real fucking war.

Honestly? Whoever the fuck was driving that blue truck in traffic today. I guess I "Wished him dead". Fucking cunt

Or Putin. Kinda interested in what a NWO would look like.

Hillary please and thank you lightbringer

I secretly love sucking cock.
Wish my father was dead.

Lord KEK is not Satan pleb.

moms friend tried to finger me in the back of my moms car

My wife.

Me

> tell me your secrets
My sister Killed her self today and to be honest I don't care,

Im german and wish i was born in 1926 so i could be a nazi. Im fucking a jewish girl.

Myself. Just like every other day. Even told my mom. She cried. Please take me, Satan.

666 get for hillary

Child, I do not take the weak into my arms. Why should I listen to your plea?

Isn't that the girl that got raped by a Tulsa basketball player and sued the school?

link?

Secret: i killed a man with my bare hands because he enraged me after i had a really hard week and i liked it now that i think about it.

Who i want to see dead?: either my ex gf hannah because i want to see her pay for her actions or my father because he crippled me for life wen he broke my skull on purpose

Jimmy. The entitled rich fuck.

Did he say anything before...?

I wish no harm on anyone today, Scorched King. I only want power

I lied. I want that black faggot Dante dead. What he did to her, even if she had "consented", crossed lines.

Everyone. No exceptions.

readfrontier.com/investigation/did-tu-fail-to-investigate-sexual-assault-allegations/

Sorry mi'lord I do not wish harm on other humans only good fortune.
But I do want to have orgies and money

He tried to rob me with a gun so yes. But his last words were lost in translation because my thai isn't that good. The only words i could understand were family and money, probably trying to justify his actions or to make me feel bad

Please Lord, take him and torture him for eternity. I would do it myself but he's out of reach

First off asshole..where were you the other day . and start listening to me when i call . we've got work to catch up on ...oh yeah pic a sacrifice at the new place and ill get er done....

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

Myself, take it out of my hands and end my life you red cunt.

Get thee behind me.

Said the queer....

This pussy in my teamspeak.

There was a priest, the dirty beast,
Whose name was Alexander.

His mighty dick was inches thick
He called it Salamander.

One night he slept with the Gypsy Queen,
Whose, face was black as charcoal,

But in the dark he missed his mark,
And sparks came out her arsehole.

Being homeless was the best time of my life down in SoCal.

Everyone who posts banana cancer in ylyl threads