I've only smoked weed alone. What kind of bullshit goes on when smoking in a group?

I've only smoked weed alone. What kind of bullshit goes on when smoking in a group?

Weed story thread

Once my mates shaved their pubes... and then like put it on someones face..

No one understands each other while pretending to have an awesome conversation

You have some fun doing it

stop talking to 13 year old you might learn something

Imagine having a book club, and everyone starts reading. You're all reading the same book, maybe some of you are even on the same page sometimes, but you're all talking about different paragraphs. And then something triggers the laughter.

most of the time just sit around and talk about stupid shit. or watch a movie and everyone takes turns saying "what the fuuuuuuckkkkkkkk" while laughing. everything's funnier in a group i guess. im not really into going out in public while high, but going to the park late and night is fun. really fucking cliche but playing on the playground with all of your friends is really fun. makes you remember when times wernt so bad and you had nothing to worry about. one time i fell off the see-saw and this bitch laughed so hard she pissed all over her self.

Back in the day shit would just be funny. But in a group thats probably cause you smoke until youre fucking out of it. We used to do blunt wednesdays, smoke 4 or 5 blunts then laugh, munch the fuck out, then probably fall asleep in your seat.

agreed. smoking by myself, ill smoke a bowl and im good and stoned. when im with other people its like we smoke so much. makes me think that everyone doesn't take much to get high, but its just looked down upon to be a "lightweight". anyone else feel like this is the case?

Pretty damned good description...

All right okay ill go
Be me
Be 16
living in Colorado at the time
at a party with friends
one of my good buddies
we will call him Dave
brought his autistic brother Philip to this party.
>we were dabbing down hard and Philip comes over to our smoking Circle asks if he can take a dab
>I think why not what's the worst that could happen
I loaded a fat dab and heated the nail white hot
>proceed to watch Phillip cough his dick off well looking,like he wants to die
>about five minutes later he,finally,can talk again
>he is petting a cat when he says "I wish all cats where people and,people,where cats, I'm a cat
>the rest of the night,phillip was legitimately talking, to the cats

Pic related the rig Philly dabbed off and,his face directly after dabbing

Ya dude. I remember back in the day the first time i ripped a bong i didnt really get how to do it. So buddies like on man just pull and ill tell you when. So i end up putting the whole bowl into the chamber and holy fuck i ripped her back. I got super light headed thought i was gonna barf so i went outside. Then i just ended up sitting on the sidewalk looking at bugs and shit and time was like going really slow. The bugs were all in super detail. They said i was out there for at least an hour.

YouTube "that 70s show circle"

>No one understands each other while pretending to have an awesome conversation
That is very accurate.

sounds like the time i tried lsd. all my friends were drunk and no one would do it with me so i droped a tab and about an hour later i was just sitting on the ground staring at worms and ants and shit. two completely different drugs but i feel you

fucking right cheers to phil

sometimes other people show up with other drugs or alcohol

a hot or decently attractive chick shows her boobies

discussions about connections or strains

local rumors and/or bullshit

play vidya or watch movies

eat, make, order foods

WHen girls do stuff weirder than this on the regular, they're just aloof. When boys do it, they're just autistic. Damn, these gender roles.

>16

Go to bed

Alot of the time i smoked with other people someone ended up going into 9/11 shit.
Someone shows up with coke/shrooms.
Someone wants to go somewhere.
Someone starts cooking food.
Someone's dad gets all weird about his daughter asking you for a hug and says you have to hug him first.
Someone thinks they're smarter than they are.

>>someone thinks they're smarter than they are

This. I hate it so much when people think pot "enlightens" them, so the horrors of government, aliens, or conspiracy in general. Like just smoke some dope and take a break from life for a minute man.

fucking this

the worst is those cunts you go on about illuminati conspiracies always have iPhones, branded clothes and a shitload of social media

This pretty much covers it, and also people forgetting to pass to you/stealing the lighter.

Smoking with one or two close friends can be chill, any more than that and you get the quoted post

Then they gotta go on about it for 30 minutes that feels like 3 hours because you don't give a shit.

or when mother fuckers have to put a picture of the blunt on their snapchat every time they smoke. shit burns me up

Lmao so fucking true

'fuck man are you as high as me right now?'
>'omg bruh im like, sooooo high'
>'let's smoke some more'

Lots of bullshit, and it's all stupid as fuck.

Don't smoke weed. Smoke Salvia or DMT instead.

>>Me
>>Get high af
>>I'm basically autistic, and schizophrenic when I'm high.
>>Have headphones playing Opeth or something, turn off ipod, still hearing music full blast even though the ipod is off and headphones are out.
>> Proceed to have thoughts about how this is weird, and then have thoughts about embarrassing things I did recently.
>>Catch myself talking out loud (I think), get paranoid thinking I was talking my thoughts and everyone in the room heard me.
>>Get super silent and stare at the floor for another hour, feeling like water is coming up from my throat and almost drowning me, hard 2 breathe.

Or another time
>>was like 120lb after I had intestinal surgery and couldn't eat for a couple weeks, small intestine cut up and pieced together to be nearly large intestine size.
>> Friend offers dab after I took a couple shots while on oxy.
>>Stupidly except. Can't even cough, but kinda half cough and hold my abdomen in worst pain ever, before almost passing out and searching his house for some kinda drink with electrolytes in it.

smoke fucking crack you pussy

/thread

and the rest of the thread is exactly this

>implying you shouldn't smoke both weed and dmt
what you got against weed / freedom of choice?

Done that except it was the hair between my asscheeks

this. It gets super awkward and uncomfortable. the most autistic I ever feel outside of Cred Forums

i second this but make your own alcohol tincture off dried salvia leaves yourself, instead of the headshop shit hell, and don't overdo it. If you get the right concentrate, Salvia is like DMT in how it disconnects you peacefully with the ringing and white fuzz and little trippy stuff... Rather than getting sucked off the face of the earth or whatever the fuck the 100x headshop shit does.

I have a lot of friends who can't smoke because shit like this happens to them. If you enjoy smoking, the do it. If you get all sketched out when you smoke and dont like it, don't feel like you have to to fit in. I recommend smoking by yourself if you havent tried that yet. you feel a lot more comfortable and don't have to worry what anyone is thinking.

just you, some nice tunes, and good nights sleep

yea i basically only smoke alone, but if i smoke like every day then I have no problems usually. or since i'm a seasoned smoker, if I smoke with other ppl, I just inhail with my cheeks and hardly with my lungs. Or grow my own weed and crop out super late when the trichs are orange and the CBD is way higher than the THC.

i smoke with 3 of my cousins and we want to the barn to smoke but my cousin thought it would be sick if he brought a gun.

gave me the gun while i was so high i didint feel my hands and i shot my leg.

didknt hurt at first but then i realized what happened and passed out

good blunt though

Personally, when I smoke with my friends anyways, we kinda do the same shit I would alone. Watch shows, listen to music, write music, mabye find a ylyl thread and try and crack ourselves up. Everythings just a little funnier. And one of your friends is likely to say something stupid that will make you all lol. And you might be that friend.

These are the challenges we face.

This is coming from somebody who is currently baked yw buddy. Also you might wind up smoking more than you do alone, think of it this way. Lets say its you and 2 buddies, take what it takes to get you high, multiply it by 3, thats probably how much you'll wind up smoking. Gotta even it out ya know. Don't let the fat bowl scare you lol.

I smoked crack once. It was dumb.

I got nothing against freedom of choice.

Just saying I think weed is a shit drug. I'd rather do a line of coke.

But it's healthier to be "addicted" to weed than to be -- addicted -- to crack, coke, heroin, alcohol, other opiates, other amphetamines, benzos, etc.

And, in my opinion, it is even better to only use hallucinogens/entheogens like 2C-B, 2C-C, 2C-E, DOM, DOB, DOC, LSD, AL-LAD, DMT, 5-MeO-DMT, mushrooms, mescaline, Salvia divinorum, DPT, 4-AcO-DMT, etc.

My dislike of weed is weird and unpopular, I know. But THC is a very strange drug... and I really, really don't trust her. I will never take her again. I used to smoke weed every day. LSD and DMT helped me stop smoking weed.

: ) I love both. I accidentally smoked both at the same time the other day. It was cool, but I stopped myself in time to not have a breakthrough. It got me veryyy curious tho!

Also this.

But you know, its great.

Am I doing this the same way as everyone else? Am I coughing too much? Does everybody know that I haven't smoked as much / have smoked more / have smoked about the same amount as everyone else? Is everyone as high as me? Am I actually high? Are they only talking about this because we're high right now? Is everyone just pretending that they like me right now because I'm doing drugs with them? Would I like these people if they didn't do drugs with me? Do I trust these people? Is someone recording this right now? Is someone going to tell my friend who doesn't know where I am right now what I'm doing? Should I have invited them? Would they be cool with this? Am I missing out on doing something right now that will affect me negatively in the future? Did they lace this weed? Is this even weed? Are they all playing a joke on me? Did I already pass the bowl to them? Am I bogarting this joint/bong/pipe/apple/can? Are they expecting me to pay them if I smoke too much/should I ask people to chip in on this sack? Can they tell what I'm thinking right now? Would there be any way to tell if everyone could read my mind at this moment, and would they look guilty for knowing that I knew? Does he look guilty? Was that joke racist? Am I in a group of secret racists right now and I never realized it until they've let their guard down because we're all smoking pot? Are we going to eat soon? Should I eat as much as I usually do when I get stoned? Do they really know what I'm even talking about, or are they just playing along? Do they really even like me? Does anyone actually know what the fuck I'm talking about right now? What the fuck am I talking about right now? Did I already say this? Are we going to eat soon? Am I doing this the same way as everybody else?

>LSD and DMT helped me stop

Nigguh wut?

Never had DMT, but LSD? I don't even think I could form a cohearent thought on LSD let alone try and quit smoking becasue of it. All that... thing... does is my make me think wrong and want to stretch all my limbs until I cant stretch anymore.

This is called paranoia, kids.

Don't be like this user.

bamp

This is why is stopped.

Friend, try hallucinogens without the weed. You will be pleasantly surprised. Your mind is clear as the sky on a beautiful day.

However, you must set yourself up to have a clear mind. If you do LSD on a random day when your parents are gonna check up on you, or you have any responsibilities to handle... your mind will not be clear. If you do LSD around people who do not love you and understand your drug use, your mind will not be clear.

That's why I recommend starting with DMT, it only lasts 15 minutes.

>What kind of bullshit goes on when smoking in a group?

This

God + frisbee + DMT + LSD + Austrian Economics and Ron Paul helped me stop smoking weed.

Also, lolicon.

Also, these drugs work better when you are very sober of other drugs. If you smoked weed earlier in the day, or even the day before, forget about it. You'll feel fucked.

In any case, weed can be mixed with anything safely, but I recommend never to mix it with any hallucinogen. Mix it with molly, oxys, heroin, alcohol, benzos, whatever. But not with my list of hallucinogens; holy shit, no. Don't do it! : )

done it several times it differs from person to person

First time getting high was pretty fun overall. There were 5 of us, we smoked around 4 bowls. There was a chick in our group, it was her first time too. Ends up getting too high and freaks the fuck out.

>green fever

She starts puking everywhere, but me and he driver are too high and in a good mood to give a shit. While he boyfriend is keeping her calm in the backseat. I listen to my friend talk about how Prometheus is a biblical allegory for about two hours. My mind was blown.

Sure it does.

Habits differ from person to person, too.

I have a specific goal in mind. A shamanic agenda, if you will. My intent should be clear enough. I'm still learning; the artist cannot lie, that will not do.

This is so representative, it's poetic.

Weird eye contact for long durations of time with one person in the group, or short durations. You honestly can never tell, but you know it's weird you just can't do anything to stop it, and the entire time both you and the person you are staring at, are wondering why this is happening.

>typical archetypes in stoner group
>the stupid one - always talking, no one has any idea what they're saying
>the quiet one - pretty much just stops talking and turns into a statue
>the """sober""" one - they don't get high (at least not to the same point as everyone else) and just laugh at everyone else
>the """smart""" one - finds all kinds of revalations, tries to tell you, makes no sense

>someone brings up food
>talk about food
>talk about more food
>get sidetracked
>go back to whatever you were doing before
>someone brings up food
>...

every time

heres a lil story for you
>go to friends house
>group of 6
>smoking starts early
>one man goes down and leaves
>smoking continues for about 6 hours
>we're all high as a kite
>we figure we should watch a movie
>all agree on kung pow
>entire movie goes on, 2 people fall asleep
>credits start to roll, the three people still awake kinda look at eachother.
>me and my buddy look over at the other man
>he looks back at us
>"i think i'm greening"
>he throws up in his lap
>me and buddy continue smoking until we fall asleep

TLDR, good times happen when you get high in a group