Hey, Cred Forums, i herd u liek sad stories

Hey, Cred Forums, i herd u liek sad stories.

I got a few. I call it "my life". I've been reading some sad greentext threads tonight and most don't hold a candle to mine.

>be me at 13
>be scrawny but kind of fit (martial arts, track, nigger ping pong aka basketball), but also showoff in class everyone hates, so picked on a lot for being a fucking autismo
>ronery -- people like me are always no gf
>abusive asshole father, mother who would do anything to protect him, even telling me his abuse was my fault
>from Alabama so parents don't care about good grades or any of the stuff I was good at, no approval from them ever, basically strange family weirdo kid
>basically entire life was shit except my grandmother
>older sister is borderline retarded, but grandmother is a classic rags to riches story because she was smart as fuck, so she favored me over her for being the smart kid
>grandmother was the only person who cared
>love her more than my own parents, spend more time at her house next door than home, best friend in the world even though she would call me out on my shit when I was being a cunt
>she goes for heart surgery she didn't need immediately, but decided to "get out of the way"
>she suddenly panics before they take her back, despite having had tons of surgeries in my lifetime for joint problems, eye problems, and even cancer (which she beat) and always being calm
>says she's going to die, tells me "user, tell your grandmother goodbye now"
>surgery is a success
>next day is day of high school track tryouts, a big step from middle school (I was a grade ahead so competition with older boys was stiff and I was still scrawny)
>wake up for school, family gathered around bed
>ohfuck.jpg
>they tell me she died in the night.
>crushed, fucking destroyed
>now totally alone in the world with everyone I know basically hating me
>go to tryouts, determined to make it for her
>don't make it
>want to die

This is just the beginning. It gets way worse. Moar?

Just want to add, I can't help but think of that surgery as suicide, since she knew she was going to die, didn't need it immediately, and did it anyway, because of stuff I found out in the last few years in a pretty fucked up way.

Her actual cause of death is that her idiot doctors gave her blood thinners before open heart surgery. She bled to death. My only guess is that she put 2 and 2 together, and realized as they wheeled her in.

I argued so hard for my family to sue, but they didn't, because it "wouldn't bring her back" who cares? That fucker deserves to lose his license. That's all I wanted.

moar

Your wish is my command.

>next few years are a disaster
>picking on at school gets so bad some popular girls are actually telling them to stop out of pity
>mental instability creeps in, insecurity, self loathing, fear of abandonment
>father gets more and more abusive and even touches me sexually because, as I find out when I discover his wank bank, dad's a secret fag, until parents divorce
>they tell me it's my fault, great
>mom is fucking everyone under the sun, and bonding ever more with my sister while I become the loser of the family who spends all his time here, back in 2004/2005
>have a bunch of random surgeries for weird medical problems (remember this later, it's my life's "Chekov's Gun")
>painkiller addiction starts, and drinking too
>get in trouble at school for this, grades drop
>start fighting back, sent to alternative school, love it because no one talks to you and all schoolwork is on a computer, beg to stay, denied
>"Any more fights and we'll have to expel you, user"
>drop out after 10th grade
>drift aimlessly
>mom remarries
>dude's a psycho, drug addict worse than me
>sister always liked guns, because, Alabama
>she tells me to go be with stepdad's son while step-dad is beating my mom, she's gonna call the cops
>hold step-dad's son, hang out with him, kid idolized me
>hear a bang
>fucking hell, I know what happened
>fears confirmed, step-dad shot
>held a man's son, while sister shot the man
>he survives, barely, and mom gets back with him
>meanwhile, holy fuck, meet a grill
>grill is chubby, but muscular, stronger than me even
>low self esteem, date chubby grill, even get engaged (this is relevant to next post)
>step-dad and mom finally split up when I get into a fight with him and fill his eyes full of Raid before kicking his ass
>mom blames me again, tell her to suck my dick, me and grill get a job working together

Fuck, I forgot a part of that

>get emancipated because of land inheritance stuff from grandmother, being "an adult" is the only way I can inherit
>sister is my trustee
>spends my money on partying, mom doesn't care
>also, sister and I lived together while mom ran off with step-dad when he was shot, I was 15/16
>was the only one with a job
>paid bills, sister made me also do all of housework or no internet
>actually planned to murder sister
>pussed out because beta
>this is all before chubby gf, who becomes possibly the saddest part of my life, maybe second place, and no, she didn't leave
>she did worse than I ever could have imagined, made my dad look like a loving person

also
>sister once held a gun to my head when we were living together
>didn't care, was so done with life I told her to pull the trigger
>bitch didn't
>later, sister is cooking food I bought for us, at least she did that
>we get into an argument
>sister is going to throw the food I worked hard for out to spite me
>block the door, tell her "the fuck you will"
>sister holds hot pan to my stomach
>fuck my life

Moar?

stop being an attention whore anr just deliver.
holy fuck always asking moar moar!

Just keep on posting

ya i wanna read moar

Not being an attention whore. Just don't wanna waste my time. But fair point.

>18 now, with chubby fiancee
>she ends up being kind of nuts, chimps out over stupid shit, dismiss this as typical woman behavior
>she threatens to leave every time we fight
>cry like a bitch because I have an empty spot in my life since grandmother died, need to fill it, and she's my first love
>she learns this pattern and exploits it to get whatever she wants all of the time
>but that's not enough
>first real sign, when I thought this could go badly for me, was when we got into a fight and she played music so loud it hurts my sensitive bitch ears
>asked her to turn it down
>she turned it up to hurt me more
>in October 2007, we were going down the road on the way to mutual friend's house
>argument
>she is driving because I'm fucking retarded and didn't even care to get my license until I was like 20
>she swerves the car off the road to scare me
>try and grab control of the wheel to the best of my ability, in a panic
>she punches me in the face
>scrawny, remember, bitch is way stronger
>it only gets worse from there
>she held me down (I'm a scrawny faggot remember) and bent my arms and legs back so far I thought they'd snap
>Have a tooth problem phobia, stupid, I know, but she used that
>tried to rip my teeth out
>bent my fingers back
>destroyed my grandmother's things
>threatened to cry rape on me
>told her when she was hurting me one day to just leave if that's what she wants
>said she doesn't want to leave
>just wants to hurt me
>start fighting back after that, but she's bigger and stronger than me physically because she's fat and muscular and I'm a manlet.
>catch her having cybersex (wtf?) with some dude
>confront her, gently
>she goes to pin me again, to hurt me
>not this time, bitch
>grab her tits and yank, right down to the actual mammary glands
>hurt her bad enough to escape
>get a few feet
>she's back on me, with something in her hand, something cinnamon colored
>pins me this time
>rips my boxers down
>thing in her hand was a lighter
>fire meet dick/balls

>very next day
>call the events of yesterday what it is, sexual fucking assault
>she chimps out as usual
>I'm smart enough to run for once
>get outside
>know those woods like the back of my hand, and am good at maneuvering through them
>if I get there, she'll never catch me
>ankle twists at edge of the woods
>hit the ground
>all hope is lost
>she's coming with a shovel
>"so this is how I die", I think, almost happy about it
>accept my fate, look her in the eye from the ground as she approaches
>she drops the shovel, says I'm not worth prison time, and leaves
>actually kind of disappointed
>have begged her to kill me many times by now, from the betrayal and the hurt
>OP is a fag
>I know, guys, I know

That's it ?

ankle giving: another Chekov's Gun

>she's always on my computer
>get a pawn shop POS with less than a gig of ram for me, and let her have mine
>shit ain't worth it
>smartly move computer into living room, because my mother, sister and her now husband all live with us
>it's safer with my fucked up family than with her
>mom walked in on her hurting me once
>asked her to stop
>she didn't stop
>mom shrugs and leaves
>nobody even cared
>my sister shot my stepdad for my mom
>nobody really even spoke up for me
>bruises, limping, missed work days, overall demeanor made it obvious
>pictures from that era have me looking dead-eyed, empty, like I'm not even there
>still have nightmares about her, almost ten years later
>anyway we fight less because I spend more time away from her
>but still fight on the way home from our shared night shift job, over as stupid of shit as you can imagine
>she threatens to leave, again, expecting the same result
>officially done with her shit
>basically say bye bitch have an awful life
>almost 19 now
>entered that relationship as a boy, left as a man
>she cried all day while I was trying to sleep
>worth being kept awake to see her suffer for once
>hardly slept anymore anyway

Don't worry. This seems like where shit gets better. Spoiler: It's not.

Not hardly. I'm 27 now. There's a lot more to come, things arguably worse than her. All of this is a chain reaction of fucked up.

>get ripped as fuck, because this shit is never happening again
>no one will ever hurt me again, because I'm gonna be an alpha for the first time in my life
>take on heavy lifting duties at work, go to the gym, run for miles on off days
>notice pain, and that I fall a lot
>weak, hyperflexible joints, that's why my ex never broke anything
>don't care, just work harder, that's the Alabama mentality on pain and physical problems
>fuck I was so stupid -- more on that later
>try dating again on and off, it all fails, I'm too fucked up
>two years later, my only consistent friend since age 7, a grill I met from taekwondo as a kid, suddenly finds me attractive because I'm bulked up
>date grill
>she plays vidya, loves all of the shit I do, and share slightly right of center political views (an oddity in Alabama)
>we make music together because she does guitar and I write and sing
>everything is perfect
>but then we start arguing
>I freak out, start hurting her
>beat her, put holes in walls
>I've become what I hate
>she leaves after two years of dating
>thought two years was enough time to put it behind me, everything that's happened
>know now that it's fucking nothing
>conflict resolution skills are gone
>only fight or flight is left
>violence is all I know anymore
>my only real love leaves, and I only have myself to blame
>get back into drugs, which I haven't done since I was a teenager
>any opiate basically
>finally, heroin
>get her back, miraculously
>she is okay with heroin, as long as it's once a month
>she expects to regulate my stash
>give her a bag of makeup, she doesn't know the difference
>keep doing it, more and more often
>know I could die or become a junkie
>don't care, as long as it keeps the nightmares and flashbacks of my first ex gone
>it does, but I gradually get more and more hooked
>she catches me, inevitably, after a lot of lying to her and a lot of fucking her over for it
>I've done it again
>only me and drugs left now

Current age request

> from Alabama
Grandmother = Mother = sister

God, you sound so fucking pathetic

>21, hooked on drugs, use alcohol and benzos for withdrawal
>find a sugar mamma, a chick in physics who gets 2K a month and free school for her research work
>move in with her, drain her completely
>go to bartending school, so I can say I'm helping
>become bartender
>even through high doses of morphine, heroin, and oxymorphone, my legs and hips hurt after a day's work
>22
>quit, because can't take the pain anymore
>leech off her
>she has to move to the ghetto and have her brother move in as a roommate
>scars down my arms from needles now, tracks
>fall in love with another grill who's someone more important, someone high profile (can't give her name or I lose my anonymity with her)
>leave ex, fuck new semi famous and much older than me chick
>new chick encourages me to go to rehab
>go, hate the whole thing, almost get kicked out for cussing out one of the leader people
>call new gf every day
>new gf never answers, blames new job
>she sent me a letter
>cherished that letter and took it as a sign everything would be okay
>get home from rehab, move back in with parents, who are back together, even though I hate it, and even though dad is low key faggot
>semi famous gf leaves, claims I was just fun with a younger guy, even denied having a bf while I was in rehab to other dudes
>notice more and more physical pain after rehab
>go to doctor
>have crippling genetic disease called Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome hypermobility type
>childhood pain that was dismissed as growing pains, nose bleeds, easy bruising, freakishly flexible for a dude, physical weakness, scrawniness, it all makes sense
>turns out it comes from my grandmother
>took care of her after surgeries, or, even on "normal" occasions, remember her hurting so much she would get out of bed and leave me
>she was always in horrible pain and starting to lose independence
>she was very independent, and that would have hurt her more than death; suicide, and docs say my case is worse

Haha, there's a good reason for that.

I am.

OP, it seems like you pulled yourself out of a shitty situation before. Not too late to do it a second time. Thinking of you.

>23, single for awhile, because bitter as fuck
>basically hate women at this point
>still do hard drugs occasionally because fuck life at this point, but also have renewed sense of ambition
>been a shoop wizard since around when I started browsing this stupid fucking site
>go to school for graphic design
>but because of connections from old gf, realize I don't need a degree, I'm already drowning in clients
>k, let's ambition harder
>medicine
>switch to biochemistry major
>on prescription pain meds now, and sleep meds for psychological and EDS-comoborbid Chiari Malformation (brain deformity where the cerebellum is too low in the brain stem, blocking flow of cerebro-spinal fluid, causing even more problems) induced insomnia.
>still, sleep is about a 50/50 shot
>3.8 gpa with a crippling disease with crippling chain reaction diseases that come with it
>father tries to be abusive again as always
>kick his ass now, as a grown man, and he's old
>get job in research, still do graphic design for my ex's industry with my contacts
>December of last year, 26
>almost finished with school
>things are looking up
>end of semester, doing great with high level math, chemistry, and biology classes
>sleeplessness hits harder than ever before
>go a week without sleeping
>a day of rest, then another week
>repeat past finals, which I barely managed to save my GPA on
>continues from December - February
>consider suicide, no insurance so no idea why this is happening, can't afford a sleep study
>no school next semester, can't do it like this
>hallucinating, entire left side of body is extremely weak
>what the fuck

Keep going, OP
Your story is making me feel better.

Hallucinated before. In a military school. (semi)forced sleep deprivation. Saw red heiroglyphics all over the walls - joked later, fitting I saw literature because English major.

Hang in there man!

>grills from school have wondered where I've been, a few asked me out now that I'm not around
>turn them all down, like all of the others over the last few years
>not again
>grill from when I started school hits me up
>easy 9/10 - great body, perfect face, super long and beautiful hair, ambitious, good person to a fault from everything I know, shares opinions and interests, very calm
>fuck I can't say no to this one
>first date
>hit it off really well
>I am so fucked
>try to scare her away with my illness and what it means for my future (from my doctors' predictions, I'll be in a wheelchair soon, already on a cane and have been for about 4 years, will one day be bedridden), she is okay with it
>try to scare her off with my past, she empathizes, and, for the first time ever, someone gives a shit instead of telling me to quit talking about it or get over it
>try to scare her off with drug use, she says it's okay, she can deal, as long as I'm safe and use my own money for it
>swore to never use anyone else's money again, so that's cool
>basically chick is unswayable
>she's been single for 5 years somehow
>her friends and family verify
>finally bang smoking hot gf
>it's the best sex I've ever had
>she'll do anything and our connection makes it even better
>sleep problems miraculously disappear
>she helps me through it
>ask her to marry me, kinda soon, but fuck it we ain't getting any younger
>she accepts, and is now my wife
>my job gives me insurance, sleep problems were from a complication from brain deformity
>gonna have surgery for it soon
>then, I finish undergrad and go to medical school, already know where
>still have a 3.7 so I have my pick more or less, especially playing the cripple card
>wife is wonderful to this day
>quit doing illegal drugs, stick to my prescription
>the moral of this story: whatever you're dealing with, user, wherever you are, no matter how weak you think you are, shit can always get better
>our feelings are temporary
>beat them

And I'm done.

I basically just told my whole life story to Cred Forums, to tell you one simple thing, life sucks, and I have a horrible future ahead, but I have someone truly good for me and supportive. I have a career that I can do as a cripple, and awesome benefits with it. I'll right the wrongs that were done to my grandmother, the ones that killed her. That's the whole reason I wanted to be a doctor -- so no one had to deal with what started this chain reaction of horrible that is my life. One day, shit will be bad, but not today. Not tomorrow. I'm successful, free from my shitty family, and living in a better place with the woman of my dreams.

You can do it too, user. I believe in you.

Oh my. Best ending. Thank you, user.

look at her tit

You're welcome, man.

I have a sad story, but not all sad stories are sad all of the time. I live for today, and I've done more living in 27 years than many people do in 50. I've had wasted foursomes in grungy hotels with a Wal-mart bag of weed and eight grams of Detroit's best heroin. I've been strangled until I've passed out, and I've strangled my father until he actually did. I've chimped out and hurt people, but I came back from that and became a better man, decided my past isn't the boss of me -- only I am. I've quit hard drugs, I've told the needle to go fuck itself, and I've loved and lost and mourned.

Life is tragic, but life is beautiful, and ultimately, everyone, you rule you.

I love you, Cred Forums, even though I also kind of hate you.

Thanks for helping me through all of this, because I was one of you, from not long after she died until now, and beyond. I grew up with you, and you never even knew.

Pain is temporary. Life is worth living.

I'm this guy OP, and I apologise for my snap judgement. I'm glad you took control of your life, and I hope that you stay strong. Good luck Cred Forumsrother, I hope they find a cure for your illness.

Learn to open your heart to love elsewhere, and be careful who you open up to.

Nah man, it's all good. I was pathetic. It took a lot of shit for me to grow from skinny, pathetic beta to what I am today. You were at a pathetic part in the story, and judged who I was then. I judge my old self the same way, and I take it you've been through some shit too to see me for what I was, or maybe you're just wiser.

But my fucked up life taught me social skills, to take care of myself, and to value life and my control over it. I needed to learn those lessons, so I wouldn't change things for the world.

I don't blame you, Cred Forumsro. They won't find a cure, because they'd have to rewrite every cell in my body AND somehow fix the damage already done to make me "normal" but I take my meds to be as normal as possible, and thank fuck that, despite having braindead parents, I was actually not an idiot, so I have my brain, at least, and I have the strength my fucked up life has given me. That makes up for a broken body and damaged mind.

Have a good life, and remember my story. If it inspires one person to do better or fight through a situation they might have been scared of or greatly discouraged by, I'm glad I shared with you all.

Keep reading. I did.

The game

>all of it.

It does. At an opportune time. You have influenced one person. I only came on here to check Cred Forums and then check my favorite weird /d/ threads for update. I probably will go back to those now. But I will think of all this. Really needed it at this time in my life.

Yeah, I've had shit, lonely times too, and times when I thought about just giving up and calling it quits. Though I never had it close to as bad as you did, but then I went travelling and I've taken control of my life and I'm pretty happy now. Just remember man, it's better to live a short but full life than a long, half-assed life. Good luck man, I wish you every happiness.

Fuck you m8

i appreciate your story user, its inspiring

Glad I could be of service.

You got whatever it is you've dealt with. I used to laugh at "That that doesn't kill me only makes me stronger", but in hindsight, maybe that isn't so far off the mark, taken in the right approach and given enough time.

It'll either destroy you or cripple you for life. We decide, in the long run. It's taken me this long to realize that, 14 long years.

Haha, it'll either destroy you, cripple you for life, or teach you, is what I meant to say.

Fuck, I should go to bed, but I'm glad I posted this.

Cred Forums, you're stronger than you think. It's a cliche, but some things are cliche for good reason. If my once-beta ass could make it through what I've lived, you can ask her out, or deal with feeling unwanted, or ditch your shitty parents, or get that degree, whatever it is you're looking at.

We've survived this long because we've made it through everything in our lives so far. You've beaten your shit life 100% of the time until now, because you're still here, reading this. I've tried to kill myself a few times with pills, elicit drugs, and knives. It's never worth it. Waking up in ICU and seeing people you never thought cared broken up about you, it's never worth it.

You can do the thing, Cred Forumsrothers.

Wow, and i though i had it hard, maybe i should try to man up too.