Give me some good multiplayer steam games anons horror, casual, and even strategy games would be appreciated

Give me some good multiplayer steam games anons horror, casual, and even strategy games would be appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

playrust.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chivalry: MW

I'll see you in Last Team Standing
Also, when you hit 30 join my clan Moorland Skirmishers

This game is fucking hard

I already have it on xbox :[ but thanks for the offer and suggestion.

-TF2(even though its kind of dying, still tons of players)
-Path of War
-Dungeons Defenders II

Age of Empires
Age of Mythology

Borderlands series is really fun if you like the art style

CSGO, DOTA 2, I've been Ark Survival Evolved Alot

AHHH yes age of empires how did i not think of that? ty
have it on xbox
Ark is a maybe

sauce?

Pirates Vikings and Knights 2. Its free

idk i got it from an old bread

Source?

Rust
Just don't play on the official servers.

Borderlands 1 and 2
Dead Island < zombies, great story and scenarios
Left 4 dead 2 < zombies, no story, casual
Guns of Icarus < steampunk ships wars,

why does rust look so different now?

Mount and Blade Warband. Napoleonic DLC is fun af.

They've upgraded the graphics a lot.

Ill post some fun ones and lesser known ones op, that me and my friend have spent hours on.

Vagante- Class based coop roguelike, your 4 classes are knight, archer, mage, and berserker. Hard to get used to, one mistake is death, and other rogue like elements. Early access but has a lot too offer

Full Mojo Rampage: Another coop rogue like, good music and aesthetics, multiple classes to unlock and other customizable unlocks

Cant Drive this: Fun little early access game on sale right now, one player drives the course while the other player builds it live. It's still really early access so not worth grabbin' if you dont have money to blow imo

Dark souls 1-3. Personally 2 is my favorite, and for the first two coop is a little odd to get used to but still tuns of fun, a bit under 500 hours clocked into all 3 between me and a few friends

Rocket League: Cars and soccer, pretty fun

Starbound/Terraria: It's hard to say which i prefer over both of these, they both have a LOT to offer. Both are 2d voxel like games but tons of fun. Terraria is more fantasy based where as starbound is future/scifi space travel.

The Forest: Survival coop game, I dont really like survival multiplayer games because typically it ends when a player kicks your shit in offline, but this one isn't really pvp oriented its more of a you and a friend get together in this beautiful game and survive together while being harassed and attacked by mutants. early access but still good

Dont starve together: quirky tim burton-esque survival game, pretty fun to play with some friends. different characters to unlock and wayz to survive.

obscure 2: classic horror puzzle game to play with a friend, dont remember if its online but if youre looking for some nostalgia you might find it here.

Risk of rain: pixel-coop game with classes to unlock and secrets to find, pretty intense too.

stardew valley's getting official coop integrating next week

there's also a coop mod out for it right now

other than that, spiral knights is a solid game though it's been dying for a while now

magicka is just a generally all-round good game

also if you have some questions about these games let me know, I strongly recommend vagante though.

wait stardews coop is coming out next week!? no waay. I tried hte coop mod but it was so laggy

Wow thanks dude, yea ive been looking into the forest for a while now it looks like it has really good mechanics and graphics, and does dont starve together have multiplayer?

Dont starve together IS the multiplayer, theres the original version and then dont starve together version. Pretty solid

mmmm alright and vagante is almost just like terraria i could get into that.

vagante is nothing liek terraria so heads up

either the creators of terraria copied them or they copied them because they have almost the same features

are you thinking of starbound? if so, one of the devs of terraria made starbound

No i meant terreria i just think they're similar because a lot of the game mechanics and items are really similar such as grappling hooks, the way items fall out of chests, attack renders etc.

Arma 3

nah they're not at all similar.

You've got taste, man.

I'd like to mention Miscreated, still in early access but really nice atmospheric zombie/survival horror with minimal zombies and scavenging as a main aspect.

Killing floor 2 is pretty fun co op online game. Pretty badass gore too

If you play arma3 this scene will happen once every 48 hours of play time.

yes this
but funking hard if you choose it to be
allot of fun
i am open of a round if you want

sounds like dayz, what sets it apart? I'm pretty leary of the zom survival genre as its been flooded with shit, which is a shame because I've been a huge fan of zombie games for over 15 years

they are working on the came constantly
playrust.com/
every week there is a full fledged update

Chivalry isn't exactly "casual." Fun as fuck though.

OP : have you tried PlanetSide 2 or Heroes and Generals?

Haven't played dayz, but basebuilding is pretty fun and if you can find the parts you can fix up a car and ride it around with not too shabby controls.

>spend days looking for food and camo
>avoid any zombies
>go into the woods, chop some lumber
>get eaten by wolves

is it multiplayer online and people just kick your shit in while youre offline?

Just downloaded h&g a minute ago lol and ive been wanting to play planet side 2 it looks like you can have some epic ass battles.

i too am working on the came constantly

Not if you hide your base well. Of course, then you risk losing it as well. I played a server with not too friendly community, neven been griefed. Did spend 10mins on average looking for base. No minimap, no radar, no none of that shit. Hell, you're lucky if you even find a regular map. Navigation is an important skill.

>good multiplayer
No Man's Sky

Both games are combined arms. H+G is slower paced. PS2 can have 100 vs 100 with air and armour and deafening pandemonium.

It's opposite day?

He is not wrong, usually the helo is burred in the dirt