I live in El Cajon where the latest nigger died, AMA

I live in El Cajon where the latest nigger died, AMA

You live in the cheapest area in SoCal you poverty strucken, trash ass bitch. You think oh finally something happened here other than people sucking dick for meth fuck out of here stupid piece of shit

We're not the meth capital anymore, we're only at a close second so suck my ass

OP, I gotta agree with
Wile my wife and I may hail fom that rat hole we left ASAP. Nice pic though. Been saying that for years.

slick as fuck

Why are you so poor?

I'm in Hillcrest

Also unless you actually witnessed it you're still irrelevant just because you live in that area doesn't mean shit, that's like saying I live in Florida where the mass shooting happened AMA >proof people in Cajon also need better education

I never said it wasn't a shithole

Man you're upset

I dunno meng why aren't your roads paved

I'm surprised there's still blacks in SD

Santee and Lakeside are doing their best but it's not enough

Cause people with important jobs use them all day, everyday

Lmfao for those of you that don't know that's where the majority of lgbt lives in SoCal so literally fag bars and fag clubs everywhere >bragging about living in hill crest >probably sucks dick

Are you a nigger?

I'm a spic

Fuck El Cajon. Lived in San Diego my entire life (PB) and maybe went there twice.

Isn't Hillcrest where the faggots live?

I used to live in La Mesa.

Hay man, don't hate. Hill Crest has some of the best restraints in the county and you know it. Plus you haven't partied until you've partied with the gays. Those motherfuckers get. Fucking. Lit.

Lots of Midwesterners who failed in California, Google's, Iraqi refugees, & meth

Luis?

Sorry man, not I.