Thread all about masturbation, cumming, dicks, etc. Share techniques, dick pics, cum rag ideas, anything about dicks

Thread all about masturbation, cumming, dicks, etc. Share techniques, dick pics, cum rag ideas, anything about dicks

ok so: what can i use to have a prostate orgasm?
i use fingers but i's a lot difficult...

>being this obssesed with masturbation
son, you need a woman asap

Lol I actually have a girl but ok thanks for the suggestion

Screwdrivers work great

E-stim typically results in large loads and a really intense (and occasionally ruined/overpowered) orgasm.

E-tism?

>Jelqing
google it faggots

Something which is curved to hit the prostate exactly, like a prostate vibrator (just google them)

Fag

Electrostimulation. Think, "TENS unit applied to dick." There are plenty of specialized boxes and leads out there far beyond basic sticky pads. I have a PES box with a few different things, like a two-contact wide loop, two kinds of adjustable one-contact leads, etc.

that guy on efukt that put his cum in people from his office's food and drink and often served it to them. And filmed it all

Is that not the greatest most disturbing video of all time? cum video?

I learned to cum while fucking a rag on a pillow. To this day I fuck a t-shirt on a pillow. Can't even get off to spanking it or blowjob at all.

I'll probably fuck the pillowshirt tonight.

you must be hung

Does anyone eat there cum? Pic is me lol

Never been able to. Whats the taste?

It's pretty bland but I like it. My gf thinks it's hot too lol

no ewwwwwwwwwww

Does anyone else have an orgasm without cumming, like if i'm in a hurry i just push on this spot under my balls and if done right i only get a little bit o precum idr when i started doing this, but does anyone else??

What are some other ways to masturbate without jerking my dick off?

I think that just forces your ejaculate back up into your bladder.

Thread made me horny. Now it's time to e-stim and breathplay (latex hood with valved rebreathing bag) myself to one hell of a cum.

>without jerking
Fuck a toy, use e-stim, get a blowjob, use a machine with a toy attached, prostate orgasm, etc.

How do I do the prostate thing?

I haven't gotten a prostate orgasm yet, but have milked a lot out of myself when I did try. Here's what I've been told... You have to ignore your dick and just feel with pleasure in your ass and prostate. You use a toy or your fingers (a toy would be easier) to gently probe and massage the prostate. You do regular, deep breathing, clear your head, and just focus on the feeling. You probably won't be successful the first few attempts, especially if you think about actually having an orgasm, but yeah. Orgasm or no, you'll feel waves of pleasure/warmth across your body when you start doing it right.

I hope this thread's still here by the time I'm done with my hood and stim session. :)