Tfw I don't live in The Bronx and fuck big booty Puerto Rican and Dominican girls

>tfw I don't live in The Bronx and fuck big booty Puerto Rican and Dominican girls

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese
businessinsider.com/the-names-of-all-300-youth-gangs-in-new-york-2012-9
wsj.com/articles/nyc-officials-tout-new-low-in-crime-but-homicide-rape-robbery-rose-1451959203
instagram.com/sheislovable____/?hl=en
instagram.com/skylar_maximillian/?hl=en
youtube.com/watch?v=iCEQoCXJ_so
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw I live in Puerto Rico and don't fuck big booty Puerto Rican and Dominican girls

looks like a shithole to me

>Tfw I know that feel

you probably couldn't even afford to live there

do you have big titty puerto rican mom and sisters at least?

No sisters but a pretty good looking Step Sister but I'm not into that sort of thing anyways.

>tfw white britfag with no big ghetto bootys only fat white girls in my town

no big booty British girls at least?

come to NYC and I bet you can get some Puerto Rican ass with your charming British accent

Rare as fuck unless you want big bellies aswell

no slim/medium british girls with big butts?

I love all spanish bitches at my school, that's the best thing, they come from ask the boroughs

Not many, even the black grills are shit tier

I want to fuck big booty puerto rican whores

I always thought black brits were supposed to be drop-dead gorgeous compared to the ones here in Murrca
I just met a couple and they confirmed my stereotype perfectly

i like british mulatta girls a lot

I would do almost anything to lick nathalie emmanuel's asshole

I'd give my left nut to do the same to Kim Kardashian

okay ive always wondered this
if new york is so damn expensive how can minorities live there?

what do you mean ask the boroughs?

Oh it must be nice to be able to hear yourself think

1. some live in subsidized housing
2. some were already homeowners
3. some bust their asss
4. some are middle and upper income

>Living in NYC
Literally the sewer of the country.

The only people who defend NYC are typical jew york jackoffs
>Fuggin everywhere sucks except noo yawk, I'm the tuffest wisest guy in my slummy area
>you're just jealous because you don't have neighborhoods as tough and dangerous as ours
>enjoy nature at Central Park
>look at all those beautiful skyscrapers full of cheats who are actively trying to fuck over people like me, ain't it great?
>Who needs a car when you can live your life in a taxi, or smushed together on a bus or subway
>who doesn't want to be completely dependant on local transportation? LOL you own a car? What a loser, who needs to pay for a car when you can pay the same money on transit costs. It's a good thing you don't need cars in NYC because I can't afford one with the city's inflated prices!
>I'M WAAAHKIN HEE'!! IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT I'M HOLDING UP TRAFFIC WADDLING ACROSS THE ROAD WHEN THERE'S A SIGNAL LIGHT WITH CROSSWALK 50 FEET AWAY AND I'M TOO FUCKING LAZY TO WAIT 50 SECONDS, I'M WAAAAHKIN HEE'!!!

and I bet you right now there's going to be some jackoff who wants to tell me how wrong I am while living in a tiny studio apartment that costs $1,000 a month because you can kinda see some skyscrapers.

Gross. Why don't you just go buy a Mexican tranny hooker if you're so into that look

butthurt flyover detected

you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

Enjoy your inbred child-raped incest genetics.

puerto rican girls asses smell amazing

they smell like ass, dumbass

Well well well, what did I tell you guys? It's the toughest wise-guy in the slum, the one who knows everything while still living in a shithole with nothing to show for it. How's that studio apartment working for you? You able to get a nice view of all the murders on the street below?

>in other parts of the country, people who witness crimes actually call the police
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Kitty_Genovese

Also, no, I wouldn't even fly over New York, lest I end up with my plane being skewered through a building. :^)

they are all on welfare, public assistance, and section 8 for housing. they all pay less than $300 a month on rent, the state and taxpayers puck up the rest of the tab if a certain building is classified as 'low income housing'. this is why the projects are a bad place to be, it is a high volume of niggers condensed in a small area.

all of them are poor. all of them are garbage. all of them smell like shit and never wash their hair. all of them are confrontational and violent. despite access to better paying jobs in manhattan, they take advantage of the system and are perfectly content living in places they do not own, filling them with graffitti, drugs, and crime.

the bronx used to be nice once upon a time. it is a complete ghetto shithole now except for areas where the rent is so high, no nigger can live there and they refuse to make them section 8. these places are rare though, and are preyed upon heavily by niggers.

why the fuck OP wants to be there, i have no fucing idea. all of the spanish girls; despite being of latin descent and having their own amazing heritage, all instantly adopt the nigger culture, and think and cat like them. they are all just niggers with lighter skin.

cute girl's asses smell amazing

NYC isn't dangerous anymore, it's not 1985 grandpa

this

you are a complete retard and probably from a white trash part of Long Island

Most minorities are not living in the projects, and even the ones who are necessarily aren't bad people. And you're forgetting all the working class immigrants who bust their ass just to get by are living 8 people to a 2 bedroom apartment.

And the rents in The Bronx are pretty similar throughout, it actually costs more to live in Mott Haven (considered to be one of the worst neighborhoods in NYC) than it does to live in a nicer neighborhood like Kingsbridge or Morris Park.

oh ok mr vegan hipster, brooklyn isnt the ghetto tho

I don't think you know what "Spanish" means, and no not all of them act like black people. It depends what type of Latina they are what neighborhood they live in, I would say.

For the most part, it's not and you're buttthurt because literally every house in Brooklyn is worth more than yours

All puertominicans are incest garbage niggers.

You know you have AIDS right?

>Puerto Rican

TFW most P.R. chicks act like bilingual niggresses.

Except for all the gangs, and the police corruption, and the random muggings and the rapes and whatnot (and recently some explosions). Fun for the whole family. businessinsider.com/the-names-of-all-300-youth-gangs-in-new-york-2012-9

And that still doesn't even count the white-collar crimes being committed daily by big corporate executives in those big buildings you people love so much that security will never ever let you into. But they look nice from the outside, though.

>buttthurt because literally every house in Brooklyn is worth more than yours
Maybe that has something to do with the disgusting inflation of all prices there? Fucking lol, man, come on. You do realize that the cost of parking in NYC also isn't that high elsewhere, right?

Yes, keep bragging about how your slummy apartment is worth twice the price of a small house somewhere else in a non-shitty area ... WITH A YARD. (You know, yards? The bit that exists outside our "detached-single-family-tenaments we call "houses"? With grass and tress, just like central park? Yeah, that.)

But of course, NYC is so much better because everything costs twice as much as somewhere that isn't shit, but what do I know, obviously I wasn't blessed with the kind of infinite knowledge people seem to (think) they gain by living in the sewer drain of the country.

are you fucking crazy? the projects are all almost 100% exclusively niggers. i dont know what unicorn land you think this is, but stop by hunts point in the middle of the night some time and let me know how it goes.

Gangs? Again retard, that's hardly an issue unless you live in literally the worst neighborhoods in the city and even then it's not that bad.

Random muggings aren't common enough to be a real issue. White collar crimes happen everywhere, living in New York doesn't make you more likely to be a victim of one.

There are plenty of single family homes with backyards in NYC if you want a more suburban environment, but not everyone wants to live in the suburbs so what's your fucking point anyway?

And only housing is expensive in NYC, most other things are not particularly expensive.

Puerto Rican fathers and step fathers rape their daughters pregnant to inbreed that perfect ass for you.

Studios are way more than $1000 Charlie

>tfw I live in Puerto Rico and fuck monkeys and apes

You have it backwards, I said not all minorities live in the projects, not that the projects aren't predominately minority.

And I've been in the South Bronx late at night, not a big deal. Retards like you would have talked shit about somewhere like Williamsburg in 2000 and look at it now.

In the Bronx and Staten Island they would be around 1000 dollars

other things arent particularly expensive? well pardon me while i buy my $14 pack of cigs, my $5 loaf of bread, and my $4 quart of milk.

fucking insipid shitstain, everything is expensive to unholy hell here.

Also, even WHITE people in NYC often live in subsidized housing (not NYCHA but shit like affordable housing lotteries)

Go to any bodega, and buy $8 pack of smokes under the counter.

Bread and milk aren't particularly expensive if you shop at a proper supermarket, cigarettes are expensive because of taxes but if you know where to go you can get cigarettes imported from other states.

Hmm weird, that sounds like your country is a shit place that turns immigrants into thugs...

This but you probably have to know the clerk

It doesn't, he's talking about something else though (which he's also wrong about)

where is this?

I'm guessing the North Bronx

This is the result of hyper liberal Jew feminist white guilt politics. Keep giving niggers, spics, and all class of shit immigrants everything for free.

yes, and white people born in this city are eligible for nothing.

literally fucking nothing.

Cletus, I doubt you actually know anything about these people.

In NYC, Mexicans and other immigrants will work their ass off and cram themselves into apartments (not subsidized).

Amazing how many places to shit in the USA right after white people stop living three.

You're a retard, there are tons of white people in subsidized housing.

Handouts aren't race based anyway, if you wanted to live in NYCHA you could but I don't think you want to.

Then why is NYC, being only 33% white, the place where so many people want to be?

NYC has been getting a lot better over the years despite being heavily minority. I think you need to stop going on Cred Forums and cure your autism.

You don't live in "this" city, Cletus

>Gangs? Again retard, that's hardly an issue unless you live in literally the worst neighborhoods in the city and even then it's not that bad.
Oh, okay, I'm glad gangs are content to just stay in their hoods and not go wandering into different areas ...

>Random muggings aren't common enough to be a real issue.
wsj.com/articles/nyc-officials-tout-new-low-in-crime-but-homicide-rape-robbery-rose-1451959203

>White collar crimes happen everywhere
Except that, considering how many corporations are based in New York City, I'd be willing to bet it happens a lot more there than anywhere else. And just because white collar crime isn't targeting you directly doesn't mean you won't end up affected by it (Like Enron, though that happened in Houston.) Also, don't forget your famous Stock Exchange. More shit goes down on Wall Street in one day than some states have in a month.

>There are plenty of single family homes with backyards in NYC if you want a more suburban environment
Oh, you mean those tiny little fucking gardens you have in the back sometime? Yeah, that's real suburban living there.
Lots of privacy to sit in your backyard with the wonderful view of the other apartment buildings and the people living in them on the opposite side of you.

>but not everyone wants to live in the suburbs so what's your fucking point anyway?
I'm glad there are people like you who will live in shitty apartments built decades ago out of cinderblock and asbestos, thanks to your wonderful politicians (quite literally the best money can buy).

>And only housing is expensive in NYC, most other things are not particularly expensive.
If everything is the same price as anywhere else, but housing is more expensive, why don't you live in any other part of the country where housing is cheaper?

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO FUCK OFF AND DIE YOU FUCKING FAT NIGGER

Pfffft the women are all on the tit, anchor baby machines, I get 30% for my paycheck taken out to feed and cloth these locusts.

Tfw Britfag who lives in some backwater shitstain on the Suffolk coast

its not so much that they stop living in these places. it's more that they are pushed out.

they are consistently made victims of robberies, theft, and other general violence, home becomes an unsafe place to exist, so they move. the coined term for this specific type of event is 'white flight'.

it also becomes increasinly hard to find work, as when more niggers move in and start to take over an area, they also end up taking over all of the menial labor jobs, osmetimes eventually rising up the chain to be able to do the hiring in a location, and then you can almost guarantee every single person who gets hired is a nigger.

but this is ok according to the equal opportunity employers act, because the location is sucessfully now "racially diverse". and all the whites are starved out of employment.

Gang violence is worse in almost every other major US city, retarded point of yours.

That's compared to an already low rate, what's your point?

There are tons of houses in NYC with full sized backyards. Then again, cities aren't known for having houses with big backyards, so what's your point?

What's wrong with living in apartment built decades ago? Do you want to live in a horrendously ugly Splanch in cookie cutter suburbia instead?

>why don't you live in any other party of the country where housing is cheaper

Maybe because we don't want to? NYC life is a lot of fun.

Not true, did you get that from Stormfront?. Also, hardly any of that 30% goes to feeding "welfare people" or whatever.

Is your idea of NYC stuck in 1975?

I'm gonna assume your an affluent social justice warrior who's typing this from they're parents house on Long Island.

Born and Raised in NYC here. What makes us better than the bum-fuck town you live in? More culture, better food, interesting variety of people, better playing jobs, better looking women, better attractions, always something to do, stores stay open past 9 pm, best nightlife, and you're damn fuckin right we're tougher than you.

i do live in subsidized housing. i am white and on section 8. i do this as a necessity just to survive. you can call me a nigger all you want, of course. but this is how i know so much about these specific areas. i have lived in several of them.

but you can keep telling me that my living conditions are full of rainbows, they are not, and i fear for my own life walking outside the house every single day.

>wake up by sound of garbage truck and helicopter flying above the building
>shower brush teeth put on clothes
>go out using the stairs cuz elevator's been out of service for the past year, landlord too busy smoking weed
>go to bodega for some "baconeggandcheese"
>hangout with unemployed friends
>collect welfare check
>go back to decaying apartment
>Gods be praised i didnt get shot today

Such is life in the Bronx

>
>Is your idea of NYC stuck in 1975?
To most of America, this is New York.

Nope, nice try. Just because I'm not a misinformed Cletus doesn't mean I'm an SJW.

I'm guessing you're white trash who lives in the trailer park next to the Goethal's Bridge, or you don't live in NYC at all.

You sound like both a hypocrite and a pussy. I'd like to hear where you live though, so I can see if your fears are even somewhat justified.

Also, NYC landlords haven't taken new section 8 vouchers in years, either you're lying or way too old to still be going on Cred Forums.

nice meme

To right wing flyovers it is

>>wake up by sound of garbage truck and helicopter flying above the building
>>shower brush teeth put on clothes
>>go out using the stairs cuz elevator's been out of service for the past year, landlord too busy smoking weed
>>go to bodega for some "baconeggandcheese"
>>hangout with unemployed friends
>>collect welfare check
>>go back to decaying apartment
>>Gods be praised i didn't get shot today
Get rid of welfare and let them starve and kill each other. Those with talent will survive.

Are you so stupid that you think all poor people get free money mailed them automatically?

It's a double wide, and it's next to the Throgsneck. Try harder next time faggot

yeah this pretty much

It's a different strokes for different folks kind of thing of course, but these autists are delusional in thinking the NYC lifestyle doesn't have appeal

all this is true.

it's still going to hell in a handbasket. take a look around man.

nyc poorfag here.

>wake up by sound of tanks and soldiers shouting
>shower, brush teeth, ect
>take daughter to school
>buy vodka and cigarettes
>hangout with ivan, igor, viktor, vlad
>squat near a bridge
>pick up daughter from school
>go home
>eat borsch
>Gods be praised no nuclear reactor blew the fuck up today

Such is life in Russia

No, it's certainly not. You sound like a paranoid right winger from Long Island.

puerto rican girl's urine tastes soooo good

I was gonna say the same thing.

Only change I see is things cost more. Blame the economy, not NYC. I've burned my 20s going thru pharm school to fuckin get 120k/yr so I can never worry about money again. Work harder.

It really depends where you live though, a studio in Chelsea is gonna cost a lot more than a studio in Wakefield

>Gang violence is worse in almost every other major US city, retarded point of yours.
Oh good, that means your crime is negligible

>There are tons of houses in NYC with full sized backyards.
Just too bad the actual "houses" are far and beyond shitty. Also, 8' x 8' is not a full sized back yard. :^)

>What's wrong with living in apartment built decades ago? Do you want to live in a horrendously ugly Splanch in cookie cutter suburbia instead?
No, I'd rather not live in a shitty, generic building (like all the other houses in the borough), paying much more than it's worth. Suburbia is expensive as fuck, but at least they sell you a house, not a couple of rooms next to shitty neighbors.

>why don't you live in any other party of the country where housing is cheaper
>Maybe because we don't want to? NYC life is a lot of fun.
Hey, that's fine. It's no skin off my dick you're paying twice what your place is worth just so you can live the "NYC life", which I'm pretty sure is just clubbing and trying to forget you live in a shithole, which is something you can do literally anywhere, even in Nebraska.

Again, it's just so funny watching you people try and lie yourself into believing you're not stuck in one giant pit of shit. But hey, obviously, you're so smart you're willing to pay twice (or triple) what your shitty apartment is worth just so you can "live the new york life" of walking dead-eyed down the street, drinking or doing drugs to give your life a shot of meaning and doing a job that there could be done anywhere else. I mean, really, how am I not supposed to laugh at you when you say something like that?

If you really want to live in a city that's fun to be in, go to fucking Miami.
Besides, housing prices are high there too, I know you'd love it!

I'll get to you soon enough
>Born and Raised in NYC here.
Oh boy, a completely neutral opinion ...

Things are costing more, but the city is not getting more dangerous regardless of what angry right wingers want to claim.

My advice, do your best to BUY property, even if it means buying property in a neighborhood that isn't "cool".

>wake up by sound of gunshots
>shower, brush teeth ect
>take son to school
>hand him an M16 so he can finally grow a pair and shoot up the school
>go to mcdonalds for lunch
>order number 1
>cashier asks if i want a side of handgun with burger
>not today
>go home and turn tv on for my daily dose of brainwash err i mean freedom
>hangout with joe, jack, rick, jimmy
>pick up son from school (if he's still alive)
>go home

Such is life in the U.S.

NYC is either the safest or 2nd safest city in the country depending on how San Diego is doing.

You don't know much, there are very suburban parts of NYC. But not everyone cares to live a suburban environment anyway, obviously.

They're not generic, they're quite unique actually. Suburbia is not necessarily more expensive either.

And are you insinuating that barhopping in Nebraska is just as good as barhopping in Manhattan?

NYC Born and Raised here again. I've lived in Virgina, Chicago, San Diego, Miami (only a few months shuttling btwn Boca Raton), Albany. Nothing compares.

Yeah crime has gone way down. Its not 90s coolio/dangerous minds NYC anymore. Its fuckin skinny jean faggot negros now.

my skinny jeans are offended by that remark

Even the "forgotten" parts of NYC are dope in their own way

>Born and Raised in NYC here.
My condolences.
>What makes us better than the bum-fuck town you live in?
I love how any time someone talks about how shit New York is, the first thing the guido wise-guys have to throw out is that you live in some bum fuck town. But, since you were born and raised in New York, I guess I don't really expect you to understand that New York isn't the only city that isn't a cow town. But to make you happy, I live in Orlando. Sure, it's shit, but at least it's not the cesspit center of the Eastern USA.

>More culture
The Mafia, the Latin Kings, the slums full of poor immigrants who had to turn to crime to survive...
Lovely culture you got there.

>better food
Because fine dining only exists in New York?
I bet you $10 you've never eaten at one of these fine establishments. And no, hotdog vendors don't count. :^)

>interesting variety of people
How the fuck would you know, when you're on the street you just walk toward your destination dead-eyed without a thought of interaction, you bullshitter. Besides, if you really want to meet an "interesting" variety of people and weirdos, come to Florida (which, I might add, you "Snowbirds" often do, every Winter all you fuckers from NYC and NJ come down here, because you're too big of pussies to handle a little snow).

>better playing jobs
And since everything is more expensive, you don't actually get to keep as much than you would if you lived somewhere actually decent.

>better looking women
I'm pretty sure NYC isn't the only place you can find skanky bitches with that annoying accent
Ever been to Miami? Damn hot babes there, too, plus, since we have beaches and not sewage-runoff, there's plenty of them in bathing suits.

>better attractions
I'll take Disney or Universal any day over some bullshit art exhibition or show in central park. Also, please tell me you're not calling corporate skyscrapers "attractions".

Hold up, ran outta characters.

Who is hotter, Puerto Rican chicks or Dominican chicks?

>wake up to a boring quite town
>shower, brush teeth with fucking expensive EU approved products
>take son to school, not allowed in building, cannot talk to teachers
>hand him his state approved, whitewashed text books, hope he does not report me to a social worker again
>go to Mcdonald's for lunch
>order number 1 and wonder if it is the same are in America
>cashier asks if i want an overpriced, EU approved, soda with burger
>go home and turn TV with only state run channels on for my daily dose of brainwash err socialism
>hangout with Bill, Abdul, Gopal and Sergi
>pick up son from school (hope he does not hate me more from what he was told in school)
>go home
>sleep with no guns to protect me
>hope a state sponsored assassin does not kill me in my sleep with the police writing it off as a "random killing"
Such is life in England

I would bet money Orlando has a higher violent crime rate than NYC

and

Disney? Really? Are you fucking 12 years old?

Are there any PR girls like this (Mariana Vicente) living in PR areas in the Bronx/Queens; not models in Manhattan? I know most NYC PRs came from the ghetto areas.

1. There aren't any heavily PR areas in Queens
2. That girl is nothing special and wouldn't even stand out to me. Stop being a white supremacist faggot

>I would bet money Orlando has a higher violent crime rate than NYC
>and
>Disney? Really? Are you fucking 12 years old?
Ghetto parts of Florida are some of the worst.

You're grabbing at straws chief.

>More Culture
Visit a museum once in a while... oh wait... all you have is fuckin churros at disneyland.

>Interesting Variety of People.
Unlike you I socialize with people outside my family and cats. I've been to Florida, a bunch of highways, old fucks, shiny cars with no front plates, and ankle sock wearing tourists. Im good.

>better paying jobs
My $ gets me greater amenities than a iced hush puppy in florida sir.

>Better looking women.
As my post stated above. I've lived btwn boca raton and miami. The women are good looking compared to Ohio, but 100% less in number than NYC. NYC and LA have the most attractive women btw.

>Attractions
Only white trash would prefer disney over NYC nightlife and attractions. You must be 50.

I have girls just a few doors away form me hotter than this piece of plastic.

I'm still keking hard at the disney comment

>stores stay open past 9 pm
Most stores are open until 10pm here too, especially once you get towards the attraction area. Also, how is "stores being open past nine" a highlight? Is that an actual selling point they have in the brochures?

>best nightlife
All the "nightlife" is is getting drunk, dancing (read: flailing around like a spastic) to generic house music and maybe getting to bone a chick afterwards.
You can do that anywhere.

>and you're damn fuckin right we're tougher than you.
Oh yes, I forgot about how proud you were of how shitty your surroundings are.
I'm glad at least you're proud of your slums and how violent they are.

>Disney? Really? Are you fucking 12 years old?
You mentioned having better "attractions" (not actually mention what those "attractions" are, but whatever) so I named you the attractions we have here, ones that pull in millions of millions of people yearly.

Again, what are your attractions? Paying to go to the top of the Empire State Building? The "splendid natural beauty" of central park (because only in new york city can you find big parks with trees in them). The big museums you've never even gone to anyway?

See, this is why the only thing I can feel for people like you is pity.

>Ghetto parts of Florida are some of the worst.
>implying crime rates in Florida are worse than Chicago, Detroit or NYC
Whatever you say, friendo.

NYC is the 2nd safest major city in the country behind San Diego, nice try friendo

You live in orlando dude. You lose lol

Orlando is probably a cool place to live, but to shit on NYC without knowing anything about it is super retarded.

This guy seriously mentioned the Empire State Building, he must be trolling.

>Most stores are open until 10pm here too

In NYC stores are open past 3am fool. I guess thats why most people in florida are inbred, can't pick up condoms past 10

this guy just wants to feel better about living with mickey mouse

>Visit a museum once in a while... oh wait... all you have is fuckin churros at disneyland.
>implying you've actually been in one of those museums
The nightlife is your thing, remember?

>Unlike you I socialize with people outside my family and cats.
Shouting at people and being obnoxious doesn't count as social interaction.

>My $ gets me greater amenities than a iced hush puppy in florida sir.
Ah, I love how New Yorkers are never wrong and always know everything. Every one know more than the other wise guys on the block, and yet have nothing to actually show for it, except your overpriced apartment.

Never change! As my post stated above.
And you post also stated you're born and raised NYC, so obviously you have absolutely no bias, right?

>Only white trash would prefer disney over NYC nightlife and attractions. You must be 50.
New York isn't the only place to go clubbing at shitty joints and pick up dumb bimbos to fuck. And again, you guys keep mentioning "attractions" and using it like a pronoun, what attractions are you talking about besides "Central Park", "Times Square" or a crime scene?

Also, we get a lot of new yorkers and other New Englanders coming down here to Disney and Universal or just coming here during the Winter, so I guess you would have to ask them why they're coming here.

many stores are open 24/7

Nobody who lives in NYC gives a fuck about Times Square

This PR girl is an escort; you might see her in NYC.
instagram.com/sheislovable____/?hl=en

This guy is her Insta Pimp.
instagram.com/skylar_maximillian/?hl=en

florida --> sinkholes. No thanks I would rather not be swallowed alive

Which Manhattan neighborhood is better for barhopping, the East Village or Lower East Side?

I'm pretty familiar with both but can't make up my mind, and I'm sure there are a lot of cool spots I don't know about

Depends how old you are. Lower east side is early 20s crowd, heavy partying. East village is a bit older, mixed bars.

I'm 21, I haven't noticed an age difference between the two neighborhoods but the EV seems to be more "user friendly" if that makes sense.

I had an almost one night stand with a chick I met on a side block in the EV but I haven't had any luck since then, kek

I prefer east village, but if you want to get laid I think lower east might b better.

Flying is also safer than driving, but you don't say that when you're plane is being smashed into the twin towers. :^) You guys didn't seem to acting so tuff that day.

Eh, could be worse
I could live in the bronx.

>This guy seriously mentioned the Empire State Building, he must be trolling.
Well, they're talking about all their great attractions (or rather using "attractions" as a pronoun, rather than actually explaining what any of those attractions are), and tourists actually go there for the view. Well, I did forget about the statue of liberty (people pay for the ferry over there just to look at a big statue that hasn't represented this country in a long time)

Then why do you all make such a big deal out of it? Isn't that one of your big "attractions" that everyone wants to see? Or do you just not like it because you can't afford to do anything on Times Square / Broadway?

>I guess thats why most people in florida are inbred, can't pick up condoms past 10
Nah, we're just are better at picking up women so we can get home and fuck sooner. But in seriousness, all our gas stations are 24/7, so there's no worry about getting condoms. Also
>going shopping in NYC at 3am
This is how those murders and muggings you still have end up happening.

Could be worse. At least I don't live with Trump, Bloomberg, Chelsea Clinton, Goldman-Sachs executives, filth-ridden streets (ours are bad, but jesus) or giant rats the size of cats.

i don't know what that means

You are both probably full of shit. But how about a mulata PR like this one?

I think if I had to choose, Avenue A in the EV would be my favorite strip, what about you?

Now that I think about it I think I like the EV more overall, but I went to Pianos in the LES on a Tuesday night and it was packed, which I think is cool if you're going out on a Weeknight and want it to feel like a Friday or Saturday.

the dog?

PR girls in general can be found all over The Bronx, East Harlem, Bushwick, and other places I can't think of right now

I grew up in the Bronx and recently I went back to visit. I remembered how hot women from the bronx are then I also remembered how ape shit crazy they were. They'll make you dinner every night but god forbid you come home to late to enjoy that meal.

You know, I was going over this again.

If Orlando has more crime than New York City, doesn't that make us tougher now, since we don't live in the new pussified New York? I thought your crime and desperate poverty is what made all you guys so tough and strong, now you're all getting soft.

Straight outta O-Town, niggas

The typical NYC PRs are ghetto as fuck. This is the mulata I posted above in a tv commercial - start at 23 seconds.

youtube.com/watch?v=iCEQoCXJ_so

This is what comes to mind when I think of NYC PRs.

I enjoyed my 3 month internship in New York, best experience of my life.

Ooooh that's hot as fuck

I'm sure some people also liked Jim Jones' congregation. And they probably also enjoyed the Kool Aid.