Cred Forums, what is the painless and most efficient way to kill myself where Euthanasia is illegal?

Cred Forums, what is the painless and most efficient way to kill myself where Euthanasia is illegal?

Pic related because it's one of my option.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5Z1jXms7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please reply. I'm desperate to die.

Don't do it OP

youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5Z1jXms7A

Why? I'm broke as fuck and I can't apply for NEET welfare because my profile says I'm white and come from a upper middle class family. I ran away because my parents were being niggers by taking in a Syrian refugee and made me share everything I have to the point I don't have anything.

I'm fucking serious. They love the Mudslime more than me. My friends are a bunch of liberal faggots so they chose the Mudslime instead of me.

So you want to kill yourself because you are jealous? What are you fucking 12?? Go home and make some friends on club penguin you fucking juvenile!

They kicked me out because I got mad. I'm lucky enough to get internet access from the library.

LOL really?! THAT'S you problem?

This has to be bullshit, why not kill your parents first?

Drinking 5% household bleach? Enjoy drawn out agonizing chemical burns and a laundry list of med bills from the E.R.

Because I don't have a gun.

bleach looks to be a most painful way

Really? I thought it was the least painful way.

ya man it's right up there with self-immolation and being buried alive. you just drift off into the abyss on memory foam clouds.

Shotgun in the mouth angled towards the center of the brain

please explain your problem for us
and yes, you'll wake up in hospital, trust me

I don't have a gun. Where the fuck will I get a gun?

Refer to

I ask myself this everyday

Dry ice, ammonia seal all cracks in door. Goodnight mouse

mainline air.

There's the whole helium/nitrogen bag thing. Also carbon monoxide. Just make sure to take the batteries out of any monoxide detectors you have and make sure you burn enough charcoal to get the job done. Don't wanna wake up with severe brain damage

You ain't ready to kill yourself if you gotta ask about it. You'll know after you do it.

I bought one for $150 barely used

Can I do this in a public restroom? Though I don't have the money to buy dry ice.

I don't think its enough information, that's why i'm asking

No, but you can blow a dude in a public restroom

I don't have any money. It's either I do this for free or for under $5.

Jump off a cliff or building then

get back to your family, why not?

make sure to do a flip

Get in a gang

agreed

Sleeping pills boi

Basically, my parents took in a Mudslime family for some reason. At first it was alright for me. But then they started taking away shit from me.

First, my room. They wanted me to share the room with a toddler. I was cool with it for as long as I don't deal with it. 3 days later, they told me to deal with the todler or let the parents sleep in the room. I didn't have much of a choice so I slept in the sofa.

Then my parents decided to sell my phone (which I paid for with my hard earned money while working during summer) because they didn't have enough money for medicine. That fucking pissed me off.

Next they started cutting my lunch money to the point I can only afford taco shells. They didn't give a fuck because they wanted me to "share my privilege". This made me scream.

My dad applied for a loan because our income cannot support more than 4 people. My parents started working double shifts and made me work in the weekends. I don't know what the fuck are they doing.

Finally, they sold my PC and bed, drained my bank account and sold my Bitcoin (idk how they got my Bitcoin wallet). This pissed me off. I told the Mudslimes to get out but my parents decided to kick me out.

Will this do?

I am not joining a gang. The Mexicans and Blacks will kill me slowly and painfully.

The next tall buildings are far away (Chicago).

Become an hero new fag

55555 and I will record my an hero.

Newt gingrich

Nitrogen gas, here in the next 10 years it will be the standard for executions in the US

Shotgun to head or jump from building. I've made about 3 threads like this and I've got close to suicide but never could do it. Stay strong and stay positive. I wish you the best of luck and hope tomorrow will be better than today. Love you OP

This. Livestream it op.

Then your parents are insane. There's no other explanation. (I'm sure this is all made up)

>trips

Well ok OP, you know what you have to do, kill the mudslimes with a sharp object.

american football and liqour

If those assholes are destroying not only your life but your families lives as well you have to get rid of them, that's what a man would do, protect what is his.

You're a bitch, an hero on cam.

That's one of the most retarded reasons I heard in a long while. If you're being a little dumbfuck bitch about shit likes this then you probably deserve to be shot in the face.