Does anyone have any information on the faggots that abused Grace the GOAT?

Does anyone have any information on the faggots that abused Grace the GOAT?

change.org/p/arkansas-police-justice-for-grace

A group of boys from Fayetteville Arkansas High school rented a baby goat from a friend of theirs for $10 as "entertainment" for their party.

The video shows the group of boys standing around a goat. One of the boys is holding the goat by its neck while another boy hits the goat over the head with a can to break it open. The goat quickly runs away when it is let go.

Numerous people have reported that during the next school day, the boys bragged about dragging Grace around the neck with a rope.

Grace is now in the hands of a goat sanctuary called Goats of Anarchy, and the sanctuary owner has reported that she is in terrible condition, about a 1 or 2 out of 10 according to the vet that assessed her. She is coughing, wheezing, and emaciated.

Police are refusing to press charges on the boys because "the facts of the case did not meet the threshold of animal cruelty." They supposedly contacted the goat owner and somehow came to the conclusion that the goat was unharmed.

Please post any additional information on the boys that you may know about

Has this been reported to the school?

holy shit you guys are faggots

"Sgt. Craig Stout with Fayetteville police said a school resource officer took down a report about the incident, but the facts of the case did not meet the threshold of animal cruelty"

Go to bed edge lord

There's just something fucked up about hurting a goat that makes me angrier than if it had been a cat or something and I don't know why

So the police arent interested anymore...

eh.. it's not.. not THAT bad.. i mean.. it's a douchey thing to do, but i think it just really annoys or scares the goat.. not really hurt it.. so yeah.. abuse? idk.. It's not something that should be allowed to happen but i don't think the punishment should be the same as someone actually hurting an animal.

Because Goats are GOAT

Because you've never known of a goat that's done anything 'bad'

Did you even read the thread?

Smashing a can over the goats head the only issue. They also dragged the goat with a rope, forced it to drink alcohol and consume cigs, once it was returned home the owner punched a hole through the goats ear, furthermore the goat is extremely emaciated and experiencing bad breathing problems.

Being mean to animals "just because" is stupid anyhow. But goats are fucking cool.
They are way smarter than most of you edgelords think and could probably beat the fucking shit out of you themselves if they felt like it. But they don't, because most goats are chill.
Goats are like smart dogs that like to headbutt, shit everywhere, and jump on things. No reason to go out of your way to fuck with a goat unless you're a massive faggot.

Goats are fucking disgusting, the people that own goats are fucking disgusting
I hate the domestication of goats, also never understood why goats are ok for jews and muslims, but pigs aren't . Pigs are far less disgusting and don't smell like goat, a smell that you cannot even cook out of the meat.

OP, it sounds to me like these kida dod fuck this goat up a bit, but I don't really see how getting dragged around by its neck or having cans opened oon it's head could lead to emaciation among other things. Presumably that would mean some kind of protracted abuse,not just from one party. Are you certain all of its injuries were caused by these kids?

Mudslimes rape goats, and you are here trying to tell me opening a beer on a goat is abuse?

The injuries were caused by the boys from the party AND the original owner, who is a friend of the boys. They rented the goat from him for the party.

Yeah, I just went on the change website, you're right, that's totally fucked up.

>different forms of abuse don't exist!

Dude, rape is the only form of abuse, everything else is an abstract
If you are a SJW like OP, you'd have to understand that