youtube.com/watch?v=k94zDsJ-JMU
youtube.com/shared?ci=eVHlIFeBqyk
youtu.be/N2oYWvX25r0
youtube.com/watch?v=WzzWEeiUf3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=IqZ3xCPGrUE
youtu.be/JicssaSKf3s
youtube.com/watch?v=Y380bkHlye8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

oh hey nickel, nice scarf you got there.

Man I wish I was drunk too, trying not to drunk too much during the week. Hangovers and such...

I got a busy week of work, probably can't get munted again for a week. And it's not a scarf really, I.. trimmed my beard and I don't want no one to see.

Yea I was being sarcastic about the scarf.

Take a look at that, some other user posted this, I'm probably buy something from there by the end of the week.

hot nachos, that is a helpful chart to have! Delicious Laphoraig.. goes well with these trending cool temperatures!

Can't sleep eyether

Dude did you get drunk and joined the Ikea?

did you try fluffing the corpse you're sleeping on?
..well, I have been drinking a lot of gin

Did you just take a picture of yourself pretending to sleep?

Anyways, just get rid of the TV in your bedroom, of course you won't sleep....

Is that water?

, I keep nodding out while using the phone playing my games and checking threads and all that s*** but as soon as I put the phone down and turn over and try to sleep I can't

Four of these glorious fruity big bastard....venison and rice in the pan.

Amidoinitrite?

Fucking insomnia, feel ya user

Gin? Disgusting.

For the love of God someone make me go to sleep

Sugary beverages are not my type but props to the venison, looks tasty. You doing tacos with it?

well now, it could be anything~ widow tears, simple syrup, isopropyl? trust me, it's booze.
yus, ya is! well done indeed, buddy
better this than the Smirnoff, it'll gimme barf breath

Hey OP, missed your thread past few times. How ya been man? Speedin on 2 aderal n smokin b's with a friend myself. What you drinking on tonight?

Depends, does your body needs to sleep or just your mind? Or both?

I've never seen a green Steel Reserve in my whole life only the 211 8 .1% alcohol up in Connecticut and when I was in Florida a few back they had XXX Steel Reserve which I've never seen since

Actually still have a can pic related

Nvm, gin is garbage btw

helpful fuckers, aren't they~?
plenty busy with work these days, but getting better all the time. I got this glass of gin and then, a 40 of Steel. Cuz I got the SWEATS

If I only had tortillas

Can't drink now. Got a bad gout attack. I kinda want to murder everything

Night owl here. Drinking cheap beer coz I can and it's cheap.

I got some jerky earlier and it suck. Should I run out to get some other food?

Get more beer and if you want to grab some flank steak and have them slice it up real thin making your own jerky the only way to go

Jerky and Pringles tastes weirdly like a corn dog. Give it a try

Yeah we got here we got green ones that are limish and yellow ones that are pineappleish and some reddish ones that taste like absolute shit...I'm a big fan of em all really

Eat celery seed

if trips, banana in ass

Omg that drank can!!!! I wiSH they still made that stuff...

well shit, grab a hammer and some body armor and go for it! Just the house though, no people. SMASH ALL THE THINGS.
hey hey, night owl. Jerky's alright, but I'd recommend hot dogs and a pack of starburst~

if dubs, nigger in ass

I've given up on all those flavors it's only natural ice and vodka flavored vodka nowadays

LOL I knew that s*** was going to get banned soon too that's why I saved it

Fuck yeah

I did that a few weeks ago
No cooking, just marinated the meat and dried it on cellulose furnace filters on a box fan

Ha! I'd match the reserve with ya but your on your own with that gin. bout the only type of drink that makes me a mean drunk, but have at it my Cred Forumsother

I always see you around and really just wanted to say hi.
Cheers.

They got them plastic 40s of Steele there wherever you are? Beautiful concept. ..them bitches was made for droppin...accidentally if course

I approve of your choice

Forgot pic

I just got a bad brand of jerky is all; never had it before, never again. starburst and bud light sounds like a bad mix.

Hello user here that drank like 8 Rolling Rocks cause its only tuesday i am alright heres a pic of me and dog

we got the pineapple, the blackberry, the fruit punch and the lime. And yeah, punch feels like getting karate-chopped in the throat by a strawberry with jacked arms and bad breath.
thanks! tequila does that to me, get all fogged up and aggressive like a damned asshole~
hey thanks! cheers, bro

No heat at all that's a great technique

I got an Old mr. Coffee dehydrator and removed the heating element. But I think the box fan tek is a better way to go

I approve of YOUR choice user...fucked it up while ago...fuck it though

naturally! man, I only ever dropped one 40 and it was after last call at midnite.. RIGHT OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT, aaaergh!
must be me, I like fruit juicy candy when I'm drinkin'
All in the pacing, eh? WHO'S A GOOD BOY?

Looks good, is it spicy?

Kek....I make starburst. I do it for money.

Use 4 filters max with 1 as a cap and bungee cords to hold them on the fan

I've been thinking about getting silicone dehydration mats and trying it again

T H O T A L E R T

how about a little music, gents?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOiMSTzwa28

Nice face here is myn

Should This night owl get some late night drunk Whataburger?

Nice....
My turn?

youtu.be/NuSbk6lrtgw

heh heh, you look sleepy, bro! better just doze right on to bed..
depends, are you good to drive AND make up your mind on an order? No one likes a line-clogger.
maaan, I'd sacrifice my looks to play bass as great as he.. even if Primus SUCKS

Jazz?

youtube.com/watch?v=k94zDsJ-JMU

can you guys prank call this dude for me, he wont know what hit him. Ask for battletoads. 1765744-8248

Some body might like this guy...youtube.com/shared?ci=eVHlIFeBqyk

did someone say...... JAZZ?

youtu.be/N2oYWvX25r0

There is no line at this time in a small Texas town. I also get the same thing. Triple meat w/ triple cheese plain and dry w/ frys.

I just need someone to give me validation to drive while 9 deep.

How's it going nickel? Shower bro reporting in. Listening to radar love trying to get drunk on black velvet

This $9.75 Vodka

very niiiice, love me the brass~
pretty cool, but I think this here thread needs some TITTIES AND BEER
youtube.com/watch?v=WzzWEeiUf3Y
hurry on then, neighbor! and don't forget the ketchup~
awww shit, yo! best of luck with that velvet, friend

I just realized i earn a dollar per hour and i can afford a small Hyunday or living in the most hipster colony in mexico city by renting with someone and still having amiddle class comfy life by just working 7hrs a day

Amerisharts, how does it feel to be poor while technically being rich?

I will get on it! Glad someone isn't on the ketchup hate meme.

OP. Not judging you. I don't know you. But I do get "cringed" when you show up. You have a job? You have your own place? Alcoholic? Just curious.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqZ3xCPGrUE

Better than feeling good while putting strangers down.
Ketchup is the blood of flavor. Drive safe and bring it on back~
While I may live with roommates at the moment, I have two jobs and a 55 hour work week. And yeah, I love booze and beer, but I don't let it dominate my needs.

Many thanks. I'm making my special drink of 1/4 black velvet, coke, and a touch of ever clear and as always I have a side beer.

Drinking Joose

Yep. I used to lulz at Tim and Eric. Theeeeen all the followers are doing their "shtick". eh.

whoo! a mighty launch of power, my friend. Cheers!
DRINK THE GODDAMN JOOSE! jesus, I love that stuff but it hurts me every time.

Joose screwdriver has a lil burn to it haha also drinking this

yeah, I really don't mean to be 'that' guy, I really don't.. but I never got it, it was like when my mom showed me Lady Dynamite and I just wanted to light my head on fire and put it out with a shotgun. Is comedy something I don't understand anymore?
weeeeelll, ya gotta stay healthy, knowhutImean~?

Always does the trick. The ever clear helps a lot but i want to try it with southern comfort instead of black velvet

True I got a watermelon four loko I don't wanna get to fucked up tonight got college tomorrow

youtu.be/JicssaSKf3s

Saw where you talked bout your living situation, what city you living in?

Mmm, Southern Comfort is the SHIT, love its mixture of jagged strength and tasty sweetness
Certainly. I remember back when grape 4Loko kicked my shit hard when it came out..

Still cold but the grape caused me to get huge headaches

right out Dallas herself, baby.
all that sugar and energy drink shit back in the day, surprised we all survived!
Time to slow it down with a little Sir Daryl Hall and Master Jon Oates..
youtube.com/watch?v=Y380bkHlye8

It's the perfect blend imo black velvet is cheap where I live so I usually get that because more alc/vol and bigger vbottle for 20. The only think I can't stand is Yeager

had 4 mini bottles of stoli at work and 3 beers afterward cuz im "tapering down" today with an aim to quit for awhile

Haha I miss the old four 2 cans and I would be fucking gone in another world

I can't stand Soco. It makes me sick every time I drink it. If I'm gonna drink hard liquor, I'll drink Jameson, Crown Royal, or Makers Mark. I mostly stick to beer so I can sober up fairly quickly if I need to

ha haaa, jaeger.. reminds me of high school parties~ shit tastes like flat root beer, great for chugging if you survive the backlash
ooh, best of luck then, friend.
too right, bra. I threw up BIG time the last time I had one though, I dunno what it is..

alright, this thing is hot, I'm taking it off.. y'all promise not to laugh at my trimmed-down beard?

can't promise nothing but if you don't look like pic related it will be fine

ha no promises

Shit man If u would go for 3 lokos I would puke bad and be having a shitache and crawl in my bed and pass out

to each, their own!
alright, then.

i honestly can't tell a difference

I can't stand it. I drank Yeager so much I think I burned myself out. If I even smell it after drinking I'll want to puke. But as of now I'm trying to perfect my drink so any suggestions?

>four locko
That thing is nasty
What's different? Not sure I see it

are you kidding me?! Lookit that, nearly an entire centimeter down, I'm practically bald!!
hm... a bit of cherry syrup?

I drink loko just to get drunk never cared for the taste

Can't see the difference, you of course can cause you watch yourself, but most people don't pay attention to this kind of detail

Hang on a minute, I'm about to end this thread

Anyways have a good night folks, I really have to go to bed, 4: 30 Am fucking insomnia

Will try and then next thread I'll report back if I tried it. I'll do both black velvet and coke and southerner comfort just to be safe

Anyone try this?

Bump

barely 2 AM here in california

god the whole quit drinking insomnia is a bitch tho aint it