The republicans are right. The conservatives are right. I have been blind for so long...

The republicans are right. The conservatives are right. I have been blind for so long. I just never realized until today that the poor deserve to have everything be more expensive than if you are rich. I mean obviously the rich deserve to pay less, they totally earned all that money by being born to wealthy families whose connections granted disproportionate opportunities. The poor should have the weight of the economy's well being placed on them and then have their spending ability cut because businesses have decided via the "free market" that wages that barely keep people housed are perfectly reasonable; if they weren't, people wouldn't work for them because living in the streets is a perfectly reasonable and recoverable living situation

Other urls found in this thread:

farmlandlp.com/2012/01/one-acre-feeds-a-person/
agcensus.usda.gov/Publications/2012/Online_Resources/Highlights/Farms_and_Farmland/Highlights_Farms_and_Farmland.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean really, if you look at it, those top earners really put a lot into building a strong portfolio so their money can grow by virtue of it's existence. That money is putting its blood sweat and tears into every transaction to create capital gains.

And trickle down economics suddenly just makes sense. Clearly the only reason wages haven't grown alongside profits in linear correlation is because workers don't want raises. If they did they would be pushing for some kind of minimum wage increase or something, but that is crazy. Oh or they would unionize. I mean yeah, right to work states have kind of abolished that but clearly if the workers had cared about it They would have lobbied like the wealthy did and stopped those laws.

Dude, what does it matter?
Neither candidate is going to change a fucking thing , both are going to take money out of your pocket while lining their own

It's not like employment is an aleatory agreementwhere the worker is at the mercy of the employer. If they quit the company loses precious days of productivity from a single person. All that filthy poor Person loses is their financial security and stability.

Trump intends to shit on everyone below a six figure salary. Hillary at least intends to shit on everyone equally.

God damn you're a whiny cuck, aren't you?

How about nobody gets taxed? That fair enough for you?

No, i like running water and roads.

You cannot be self reliant and independent of the government. That's what property tax is for,small business regulations are for
You can't even build a self-sufficient home, you must be connected to the utilities by law

Local taxation then, you fucking ignorant statist cuck. And justification for utilities doesn't justify welfare

It's who we get taxed, not the taxes themselves.
People should get taxed for what they use, equally across the board.

You are right, avoiding a complete collapse of financially disenfranchised areas that would hike the crime rate and massively increase the homelessness epidemic justifies welfare.

You can thank niggers and spics for that

For welfare or financial inequality?

So then producer states like shouldn't get taxed for consumer states. It's almost like we don't need a lot of these federal taxes (military notwithstanding, and we already have enough money for that)

>enabling the problem
>not fixing the problem
>clueless as to the cause of problem
>poverty is impossible to avoid in your worldview

>producer states
>consumer states
Caused by state and federal regulation

Sure, assuming you never want to pay off the deficit or contribute to domestic innovation, development, and civic management. Not to mention the foreign investment in building infrastructure in nations we rely on for raw goods and materials.

>nations we rely on for raw goods and materials.
Caused by state and federal regulation

Ever hear of private unions?

Perhaps owners should just allow the people to run the business. Of course, wouldn't they be running businesses of their own already if they were capable enough?

Poverty is relative. True Poverty, soul crushing, life shortening, desperation inducing Poverty could be fixed. The free market doesn't care and actively fights efforts to do this because it hurts the short term bottom line.

Businesses require startup capital. It isn't feasible for most people who don't come from the middle class to start a business.

>the deficit
>money you owe that you didn't budget for
>ever increasing taxation of people will surely show you how to budget

How so? Are you under the impression we could self sustain? Are you really that ignorant of how much property it takes just in farmland to keep America fed?

When you need more money to cover your bills you don't drop to part time and pretend you don't need electricity.

Wrong. There is no reason why i myself couldn't start my own lemonade stand in California tomorrow and grow it from there. Except that regulation requires a business permit to operate a business, which costs $800 a year. It is regulation that prevents startups, not lack of utility

Total unawareness of the reality of the world and the way money scales. Do you want the rich people who feed you to leave or not? Your little protest shit won't work, if you want to change society you're going to have to pick up a gun, you're going to have to make bombs. In fact you should start now before we all get implanted with some tracking or mind control technology that makes resistance totally impossible. Look, it's obvious 95%+ of the world population is going to die at some point and whatever humanity is isn't this. You're wasted flesh, a sprit summoned for no reason other than to suffer. The biggest difference you could make in your life is blowing yourself up to kill lots and lots of little children and black people.

Get crackin'.

Tell you what, you explain to me how a lemonade stand could feasibly cover a 2 bedroom apartment with utilities in a40 hour workweek and I'll gleefully concede to you.

When you don't have money to pay your bills, you budget your money better.

When you have the American people to get your bills, you budget like shit

Edgy, your mom would be concerned. Why don't you share some of your shitty poetry and favorite death metal albums so we can see how dark your soul has become from being called a fag at school?

Explain to me why a 2 bedroom house is a necessity and your right, when people got by before houses were invented, and get by today without their own house without complaining about it. I rent a room, you entitled piece of shit

By that logic, you should budget like shit because you have an employer. They give you the money.

House/apartment, my point stands

>This is mindset of the typical democrat.

First of all, the rich pay most of the income taxes, the poor barely pay anything. Most billionaires were born poor, they didn't inherit their wealth. I do think that people should be able to live off of minimum wage, but they probably could if they didn't have kids, or make poor financial decisions.

Actually, i budget frugally, because i have to work for my money, and i don't have unlimited stamina to do unlimited work. Which is the model the government works off of.

"They'll just have to work harder"

Are you really that ignorant of how much property it takes just in farmland to keep America fed?
157.500,000 hectares to feed the US
US has 922,095,840 hectares of food crops (just for the production of food)
>
Are you really that ignorant

Well my particular case is allowing for a family with children, but then I'm an adult with adult responsibilities and i can see how that concept might be foreign for you. As for your "entitled" remark, I have lived off minimum wage, working 2 jobs to get through college. My family has all been low income blue collar workers until me. Now i work in the financial sector at a fortune 50 company. I wasn't entitled to shit.

Not him but, that's another issue. I think there isn't enough affordable housing available. People put up a bunch of luxury apartments and most people can't afford them. It happened/is happening in China. There are literally brand new empty cities there because they've built too many expensive areas and people can't afford to live there.

And that would be fine if we lived off corn. Meat eats. You like beef? There is more to the math than that.

If you aren't meeting your budget, what do you cut? Income or expenses?

We are the worlds top producer and exporter of both Meat and vegetable
Stop nitpicking ,you are an idiot that doesn't substantiate his claims with facts

farmlandlp.com/2012/01/one-acre-feeds-a-person/
agcensus.usda.gov/Publications/2012/Online_Resources/Highlights/Farms_and_Farmland/Highlights_Farms_and_Farmland.pdf

>an independent living situation is your right because you had kids before you could afford an independent living situation
>if you didn't have kids before you could support them, you're irresponsible and immature

Great fucking points right there. I can see why they hired you at your imaginary job

Considering I'm 30 and have never had a job you should be fairly concerned. I have hep C, I saw my father murdered in front of me by niggers in a home invasion. Meanwhile, who wants a 30 year old with no work experience for a job? Nobody, they'll just take the normal person behind me in line. Some people just fall through the cracks, I guess. Won't stop me from murdering a daycare full of children, will it? Doesn't stop me from knowing how to make C4 on my stovetop with a book I got off of kazaa before you could probably even read.

Being a faggot, I fully intend to do a flip. Watch me soar.

It's because of the housing bubble. Housing is one of the few things that you are allowed to store wealth in, so in effect, it's becoming a commodity instead of homes

Sadly no. They can't. I agree that it should be possible, but it can't with wages as they are. That said i don't actually support raising minimum wages. The obvious increase in market costs make that a pointless band aid. Instead we need wage caps that force companies to invest in their workers.

If you aren't meeting your budget, you income has already been cut retard. We already can't afford all this bullshit welfare. The only thing to cut is expenses

>wage caps

I suppose that could work. But once they cut the CEO's salary, how are they going to make sure that money goes to the workers? They would have to raise the minimum wage or the corporations will just spend that money elsewhere.

It might shock you, but I'm 26, haven't had kids, but I'm planning for them. I'm fiscally responsible and a liberal.

So how many trench costs do you have? Just the one?

And yet you promote a system which encourages irresponsibility.

Percentile restrictions, highest earner can't make more than x percent of lowest. Boss wants a raise? Everyone gets one.

I promote a system wherein someone from my background doesn't have to take twice the time to accomplish anything a silver spoon familial would.

Price fixing worked out great. Just look how short the Great Depression lasted /s

If you can link me to a complete list of American crops that will cover a large chain grocery store's entire diversity of offerings I'll consider your point.

>Everyone can work in financial
>everyone can make lots of money
>everyone can buy all the products that aren't being made because everyone works in financial

There is a natural supply and demand for every job. Increase the supply for that job, and it's gonna pay shit.

God, do you even know econ101? You don't work in financial, i still call bullshit

I'm not price fixing. Its still based wholly on the individual companies as to how much everyone gets paid. Only difference is one person doesn't get the entire benefit of the profits.

There'd actually be even more diversity if it wasn't for subsidizing of only a few crops

This is the petty jealousy behind all this. So your parents didn't provide an ideal future for you. It sucks but it's not the end of the world. Wouldn't you like to one day provide for your children what your parents didn't provide for you? Or do you want to live in a system where you are not allowed to give your kids a head start?

They don't have to pay shit. There is enough wealth to make a living wage real for every worker.

The price of his pay dictated and limited--fixed, if you will--by the government

It isn't about that. My parents are dead. Died before i hit the workforce, i don't resent the people with a head start, i resent the way the poor get disadvantaged by a system that really could do better.

>They don't have to pay shit

So is this a small concession that increasing the job supply decreases it's value, if only a little bit.

Because i guarantee you, the elasticity of the financial sector is shit, and would quickly dip with even slight increases in new entrants

The ratio, not the wage. It isn't a limit on how high he can go. If he builds his business well enough sky is the limit, but the bottom rung employee won't be left in the dirt.

If more people had more money, every industry would see increased production and demand. The masses drive the economy, make them financially able, bring some of the money currently locked up in the top earners to them and let them move the economy.