Does anyone have any good tor sights for deep web venders mine got busted idk how im supposed to pay rent

Does anyone have any good tor sights for deep web venders mine got busted idk how im supposed to pay rent

in b4 get a job I have one as a drug dealer

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/thank-you-for-your-tip
deepdotweb.com/dark-net-market-comparison-chart/
dnstats.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tips.fbi.gov/thank-you-for-your-tip

are you fucking retarded?

deepdotweb.com/dark-net-market-comparison-chart/

Holy shit that's discreet packaging he even threw in a lighter free of charge.

What is all that anyway? Looks like pieces of cheese or banana flavored laffy taffy

multi vitamins

Kek... this guy

Xanax, wish i had all that shit

If you be selling Laffy Taffy I'll buy some off of you :) It's hard to find anymore around where I live!

Plus the jokes inside are freaking awesome.

the fuck is laffy taffy?

yellow xanax bars. since those are probably cheaply pressed with fetanyl there's no telling how many people were saved by the bust

It's delicious sugary candy goodness!

Use the ones on deepdotweb and make sure you have a legit stealth package.

Do people get high off xanax? I thought it was just for anxiety

People say they get high off adderall, I never have felt it maybe it is a different "high"

Might be better off organizing a trade.

Order a pizza. Ask pizza guy where to buy weed.

Ask weed guy if he'll take payment in pills.

Tell weed guy you got a lot of pills to trade for a lot of weed.

Weed is a lot easier to sell than pills, but as a dealer, you already knew that.

Dumbfuck. Yeah, it's a benzo. Mellow as

it obliterates anxiety if you take a full bar and drink on it, and will make you black out quicker. Btw withdrawals from it are worse than heroin withdrawals watch yourself

I dunno about get high but I use it as a performance enhancer. It only really works like that if you don't actually need it medicinally. It's an amphetamine.

ah your in the business of ruining lives very respectable

Oh yeah I get high as fuck off Adderall... but go from zero to blacked out face down in a ditch on bars and get no enjoyment from them idk how people get high of them

The w/d thing you said isn't true. It may kill you, that is the biggest concern.

sad to think i've probably ingested this much in the past 3 years. bet my gaba receptors are fried when i'm completely done with w/d.

you've never experienced them have you? you get nauseous and diarrhea from heroin withdrawals but xanax withdrawals give you seizures, and yeah can kill you

>Oh yeah I get high as fuck off Adderall.
Same here. just have to do enough. You'll be wired/smacked

I'd invest in a dictionary, first. You fucking faggot

Righttttttttttttt Mr. Pfizer *wink*

"Sight" is the ability to see.
"Site" is a place, either virtual or real.
It's two different words mate.

You sell french fries?

Alphabay has been the largest and imo best market for quite a while now, after Agora shut down. URL: pwoah7foa6au2pul.onion

Otherwise check out dnstats.net/

made me zozzle

zozzle = the sound of pissing into a large plastic bottle.

You dumbfuck, he probably has a way to grt rid of the pills, the problem is getting more

The fuck I just read? Stop... just stop

College Campuses

Mac and cheese

>sights
>venders
>in b4