Hey Cred Forums, I'm struggling internally and I need your help

Hey Cred Forums, I'm struggling internally and I need your help.
>Be me
>Have pregnant GF
>Sex is great but still want more
>find this girl who is dtf and has a hell of a body
>Don't know how to respond.
Should I cheat, or just fantasize? Also general cheating thread.
Pics definitely related.

coming from a horrible, horrible cheater, if she knows you're cheating, then do it. Makes it much easier to deal with.

just do it, you only live once

Bait

Honestly man life is too short not to get a few kicks in before you really settle down, sow your wild oats

So you want to be a nigger user?

Don't listen to these cunts jackass. Cheat however much you want if you aren't in a serious relationship or are perfectly capable of keeping a secret such as this one. Otherwise just don't do it, you have kids on the way. Pussy is just pussy.

gtfo normie

If that's the girl, I have a green text for you.

>push your fat while gf down some stairs
>kick her face in at the bottom
>"mourn" her death for a couple days
>pound that sweet ass guilt free
>no child support later
>sweet high fives from your bros
Is this an actual question? I feel the answer is obvious.

You got a chick pregnant that you didn't want to be with for the rest of your life?
Just dump her and pay the outrageous child support check
Cheating's only good for the person you are cheating with, that chick in the pic doesn't have anything to lose while cheating, only you do

>*whore
Phone ruins everything

I want to be with her for the rest of my life but I figure I might as well get some puss now than later in life when it'll really a make or break for the family. I love her to death but at the same time, I feel like that ass and those titties would turn any married/family man into a hound regardless of relationship status. Honestly my girlfriend wants a threesome with another girl anyways so I could just convince her to do that.

Couldn't help but laugh at this. OP here.

> Honestly my girlfriend wants a threesome with another girl anyways
Wow, you sure it's even your child?
100% chance that's girlfriend of your has already cheated on you

i dont know how serious this post is,but cheating is a severe thing in a relationship.If you're in love, in the long you'll reccomend it 100%. Doesn't matter how long it will take, you will wind up begging your bitch to comeback, you will be thinking about her for a long time. If youre gonna cheat,do it if the relationship is disposable to you not 'i want to be with her for life'

Truth usually comes out,or depending on your personality your guilt will take over. If you decide to keep quiet,i doubt youre gonna cheat for a 'one time only' on your current one so maybe rethink your life.

Thanks for the second opinion Cred Forums. Rethinking my life harder than the storm trooper in Star Wars. im going to go ahead and just enjoy the occasional naked snaps. No need to fuck up a perfectly good relationship. I've got a horny girlfriend who will take care of my sexual needs, I won't fuck that or my family up.

if she finds out she could deny you access to your kid, or at the very least get majority custody and poison their little mind against you
not gunna tell you what to do but i wouldn't risk it

>100% chance that is girlfrind of your has already cheated on you
>%100 chance of illiteracy

girl friend wants a threesome? you fool, that means she has been fucking someone else. and yeah she wants 2 dicks for her not 2 puss for you. bahahaha sad thing is, you are in love and she knows it.

> Honestly my girlfriend wants a threesome with another girl anyways
> No need to fuck up a perfectly good relationship
>I've got a horny girlfriend who will take care of my sexual needs

I really wish I could live in a state of ignorance like you, she's already down to cheat on you user, she's said as much
If she has already stated her desire to cheat, then she most certainly already has cheated
A cuck is born every day

>Don't know how to respond.
ITS A FUCKING TRAP YOUR GF PROP KNOWS MAN ITS A SET UP

Bartender here

Always cheat. She's going to eventually, so you might as well cheat too.

Monogamy is a myth. All human beings cheat. The only people who don't cheat are individuals who have really poor social skills and are extremely grateful to anyone willing to have sex with them because they are low value losers who nobody really wants to fuck anyway.

Typo's don't constitute illiteracy

>You're an adult. Choose for yourself, accept consequences.

Easy.

op you are a fucking douche bag. Kill yourself so your kid doesn't have to have such a piece of shit father.

in the mean time ask for more nudes and post them here for us OP.

>typo is don't constitute illiteracy
ok bud

don't risk it when there's a child in the mix, user. just make sure you make it to where you're gf loves you and your child has a stable home

Why have a kid? You seem like you want to yolo and fuck bitches