Says she's a single mom & they need a daddy

Says she's a single mom & they need a daddy.
Which of you Cred Forums fags are gonna step up and be the man she needs. Raise another mans kid and fucked a wrecked pussy?

>cuck up

Fixed

No sane man in this place would do that. Most of us here arent degenerate fagfuck cucks.

What? How are you a cuck for raising another mans kid &'fucking a wrecked pussy that pushed out a baby?

The only way this could be worst is if that baby was 1/2 nigger

lol why would anyone ever want to do that

Ill just keep paying whores thanks

sorry, not into little boys.

that is the definition of cuck faggot.

Technically not a cuck, but still only a beta male would do that.
By starting a family with her, you're investing your time and money into raising offspring that isn't yours. In the animal kingdom, many males would kill the baby then impregnate her with their own seed.

no, bandwagonfag, a cuck is a guy who likes to watch his 'girlfriend' fuck other guys,

She probably has just as high standards as before too. I don't get why any man would do it

You've never read shakespeare apparently.
Look up the definition of Cuckold, go ahead, I'll wait.

I () stand corrected. That is signing up to be a cuckhold.

No. A cuckold is a man who's wife produces offspring he did not sire. Seeing as how none of us are married to that woman we cannot be cuckolds. However, that woman is very attractive, so that begs the question; why did her child's father leave her? She could be a widow(unlikely), her partner could have Ben unfaithful(again, she's very pretty so unlikely), or she could have been the cheater herself(most likely).

Or she left him because he's a turd?

Possible, but why would she go as far as to have a child with him if he was a turd?

>cuck up
my sides

Which means she knowingly fucked a turd, or was too dumb to notice. Possibly she's a whore and didn't use condoms.

Where is she from?

>Be 24
>Have kid with turd

Bad decisions were made

>she's a who're and made love way god intended

You don't have to wear condoms to prevent pregnancy in 2016.

You overestimate the logic of women.

Take responsibility for another mans mistake, just to tap some irresponsible, impulsive bitch with no foresight.

Yeah, where do I apply.

It's sad when you see a gorgeous white woman with a pure white baby on tinder
Part of me wants to start dating her just so this lonely sweet woman doesn't cave in from being alone and starts fucking niggers

>Makes poor life choices
>Probably won't be her last bad decision
Nope.

if widow then less fucked i guess, but look at those eyes. she is crazy man.

maybe his pullout game was weak?

niggers are poor

19, has a kid that looks 2 maybe 3 years old.

Probably got pregnant when she was 16.

NOPE

It's not sad, it makes me happy that she has that child with her which flags her immediatly as a dumb whore to be avoided at all cost.

Hopefully it's her little brother... praying it's her little brother or nephew

I totally would i love kids

I would be a great father to that boy and i would fuck another kid into her

I'm talking about a woman's need for physical contact they aren't like men who can be alone and don't give a shit women need to be held touched and fucked... of no one is doing it to them eventually they'll settle for a
Nigger

>She could be a widow(unlikely),
Not necessarily unlikely. I dated a 24 year old who was a widow.

Condoms literally have a 12% failure rate though. (Look up their pearl index).

If you wear a condom properly you won't get a women pregnant.

That's a hit it and quit it scenario.

NOPE. As I said, look up the pearl index. Even when properly worn it goes only down to around 2%. That is still A LOT WORSE than almost all other forms of contraception, including even (symptothermal) NFP.

What's the deal with those bitches putting pics of their kids on tinder?

my question is, what is so horribly wrong with her that would make someone leave. she looks alright...

absolutely

you sir !! , know your business, +1 to you

They think it demonstrates that they're strong willed because they raise a child alone. In reality it makes it easier for us since we see it and immediately go "nope".

Meant to reply to

Lmao

Mental issues. Why would she even be on tinder looking for a dad?

>she looks alright.
Looks are not everything, and you can see it. She is the type of bitch who would fuck an irresponsible douche with no protection. That is why single mothers who aren't widows are the scum of society.

cgngch

>mom
nope

Such a soppy cunt

Apparently my younger brother thinks this is an acceptable life style. How do i prevent him and his girl from having their OWN baby? Serious question.

Can you open my brothers eyes? He doesnt want to admit that dating a baby mama is no bueno.

source?

In our late 20s, gf has a single friend with a half black baby. Further, friend is now religious (bahai?) and wont fuck before marriage. Wonders why she hasnt had a date since the kid, even though shes fit and moderately good looking (like woman in pic).

So, half black kid, AND no sex. Wtf.

I've had a close friend that had sole custody of his daughter after a fucking crazy ex wrecked his life. Met another wonderful woman with a child from a similar situation. They are crazy in love now and truly had an understanding and respect for each others' situation. That said, this girl you show is probably a bad idea for lots of guys since they aren't in that place in their lives. Nothing wrong with her. She fucked up, sure. But we aren't saints. Just hope whichever guy goes for her comes from a similar past so baggage isn't an issue.

Desperation.

>first match on Tinder
>21 yo, Heavy makeup, but attractive nonetheless
>Yay I'm gonna get laid
>Text her "hello, how's your day?"
>After several hours she texts back
>"Good so far, just got back home from a walk with my sonny"
>NOPE.dll
>panic so hard I've turned off my phone completely
>after an hour or so text her back
>"Sorry I'm not looking for a married woman" and quickly unmatch her before she replies
>no matches ever since
>I'm not gonna get laid

I wouldn't mind dating a single mom, BUT I would make up some ground rules;

1) I am not in any way expected to care for the child financially

2) I am free to go and do what I wish without any child interfering. If I want to go on a weekend trip with my friends, I should be able to without any nagging.

3) The child will not call me dad.

Other than that, I wouldn't mind forming some form of bond with the child, but that's of my own free will then and no forced responsibility.

I'm wishing single moms to meet single dads all the same, but that's an unlikely scenario for the majority of them. It seems that ni matter the country, family law judges are mostly women and guess who always gets kid's custody. It doesn't matter how bad and irresponsible the mother is - she'll get the kid over the father, because single father is always a potential paedo rapist to them (female judges). And this is who single moms can thank for their misery - another dumb females in position of power.

I should also say I don't want a child of my own. At all. So on the positive side a single mother might be satisfied and not nag at me about any children as she has already fulfilled that need.

Staying with a woman that already has a kid is incredibly stupid. I would never do it. You can fuck them and have fun and what not, but eventually you move on and find yourself a girl without the baggage and problems.

1/2
Nigger
Pick one.

a complete psycho. Showing strange men your child on a pic? You already know the retardation and mental issues this woman will bring into your life.

I hate this. I'm going to contact this mother cause she's hot and we are going to hang out. She is going to introduce me to her kid the second or third time to make sure I'm not going to run away. I awkwardly put up with kid. Kid likes me and pass the test. Mom puts out great I want to commit type sex that's great. I play along for five nights and leave her and her kid broken and abandoned. I look for my next conquest

Why

Thank god the baby isn't black right? There's a plus side there

>tinder
>getting laid

user stop, please stop.
That's not how it works

You guys are retarded, obviously swipe right and fuck the child to bear your seed.

That's what Tinder is for. At least here in Sweden.
Nobody goes to Tinder for a serious relationship, it's all about quick hook-ups.

You guys should be glad she has a white baby. Just think about it. You saltine ass crackas have the lowest birth rates in the world right now. You guys should absolutely encourage this kind of promiscuity in your women since you fags aren't getting back your patriarchy anyways. At least then your women will breed like the negro female and then your average white woman will have multiple white babies all from different baby daddies. But hey at least they will be white.

Damnit

Spotted the nigger ^

i cant believe all the pure white babies. wtf is going on? are white guys turning into niggers from listening to too much rap? we need to agree to shame any white man that abandons his family and beat his ass if necessary. we cant afford to lose what makes us better.

ככררק

Naw some guy like pic related sweet talked her, fucked, then left her.

bait

Wreck the pussy moar by whispering tales of how we will settle down in her ear and get the fuck out of there.

People like you are one of the reasons that men do not have the same reproduction rights as women do.

form a bond with your vidya games. No female will ever talk to you.

ITT: a bunch of virgins pretend to not want whatever pussy, including used pussy, would let them within 100 yards.

It's not sad it's an opportunity!
They are now more willing to put out for a daddy and men will feed them that line until they are done with it.
That's what they get for whoring around when their young.
I'm in my mid thirties when I was in my early twenties bitches didn't want to settle down they wanted to party and fuck around. I was in my late twenties and they wanted a good man to settle down and raise chads kids. TOP KEK I married a hot asian in her early twenties that hadn't whored around. That's why I love the migtow guys even though i'm married and my wife laughs and feels the same way. Pump and dump dumb sluts maybe the degeneracy will stop when they tell their kids not to do what they did.

Fucking beta cuck. if you don't make rules for your girl she will walk all over your insecure ass.

>implying those guys ever get laid.
Also that pic is missing the BLACKED subscription.

fuk

asd

I'm happily married to a hot wife, have an awesome kid, a nice house, an offshore fishing boat and a job that makes 6 figures.

Making "ground rules" for your girl is the ultimate in insecurity and smells of beta.

>pic related. How do you spend your free time faggot?

lol mate condoms are a lot better than 88% ok, you are a fucking retard

Condoms are almost fullproof ie 99.99% provided they don't break (they don't fucking break they're elastic)

fuck your pearl index

Having a baby literally makes no difference to the pussy. A pussy get looser when the muscles weaken which can happen during birth in rare cases.

I'd smash the fuck out of that and I'd step in for the kid, fuck it. That kid will be walking in a few months and from there it's easy.

/thread

Damn it

lets see how happy you are when shes fucking behind your back and she takes away everything you've worked for

hhhhhhh

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...

Damned goy got me again.

Damaged goods and that pic is looks like a stock photo.

>C U C K

hgghj

hot wife or hotwife dude?

I might if I ended up liking her, also blame the zionist jews for your ills white folk, yall need to start waking up before they kill yall off...Ill miss ya if youre gone ):

The zionist jew media is absolutely murdering yalls minds to not wanting kids, not wanting to be manly or assertive, etc.

>what makes us better
Yeah cause not abandoning your child is the only difference between blacks and whites

You know what kinds of girls do that? The ones that feel trapped by ground rules.

Yeah goyim, marry a nigger sloopy seconds and raise his child, that is what manly men do.

Depends on the sex of the baby. A boy would guarantee that you Y chromosome passes on if he has male kids, a girl will inherit your X, but then has only a 50% chance of passing it on to either sex, so your genetic legacy will disappear down the line anyway. So since girls are genetic crapshoots to begin with, adopting girls isn't that bad. And that is the ONLY reason why I would consider adopting a loli not connected to me by blood, no other reason at all.

>singleparentsmeet.com

You do understand that they are getting half of all their other genes from you too right?

creative.
Fuck you

This is me. It feels good man

Yeah, but who cares about that? Girls are given away in marriage and become part of a different family anyway. You won't even see your non-grandkids. And you don't have to worry about her fucking random guys because who gives a fuck? It's a win-win. It's like having a daughter sans worry.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Russia, pretty obvious.

Be nice... Say right shit... fuck then immediately block number as you walk away from house. Better yet impregnate your cutie 3.14.

Fucking hate this fucking cuck.