Does this look like decent smoke? General Stoner Thread

Does this look like decent smoke? General Stoner Thread

Bump with whatever

not many trichromes but looks good to me

Looks decent to me

Just Smoke it and see for yourself faggot

That'll do donkey

Lit rn

O.o that's an awesome piece. Does it have a nickname?

Faggot horse

One way to find out...

femanon here. you sound like disgusting human beings, pathetic druggies. and I would never bf you or even have you as friends. you would probably realise that i'm too pretty for you anyway, and I guess that you wouldn't even dare speaking to me IRL

also, I'm not posting tits, because i have the right to post on this website without getting slut shamed. also, i'm an oldfag and i know that that rule does only apply to attention whores

why did you have to say you were a girl? You could have said the druggie thing without mentioning your gender at all.

Unless you want attention and all the made people get you off, you fucking pervert.

>I'm an oldfag

If you were an oldfag you'd know better than to say it because you'd know no one cares

tl;dr
>$$$

"The piece that will for sure break in a few weeks"

You can't be serious. Unless Cred Forums named it then it wouldn't surprise me.
Nice bait. Tits or gtfo.

"Damn this bitch is hard to clean, I guess it'll just get really fucking dirty and clogged until someone finally drops it and it shatters into a Brazilian pieces"

Or, "dirty delicate dragon" for short.

What this guy said
Also one more thing
SMOKE IT AND SEE FOR YOURSELF, FAGGOT.

Hey man what do you think about the new star wars movie

Find the nearest pencil, sharpen it, hold it straight up on a table or any flat surface really, smash your face into it. Shit bait neckbeard

Might be a little off topic but does anyone have experience growing in a chest freezer? I have an old one and I want to get a setup going.

I would blow fat rails.of that shit.

Another one of these threads...

I have an idea dipshit. Why don't you try packing it in your pipe and smoking it?

It looks like an immature indica and it's dense as fuck so I'm guessing it's commercially grown garbage. It certainly looks better than the average shit pgr'd filfth seen in australia (pic related) so while it's garbage at least it's going to be be better than the absolute bullshit sold here.

With all the fucking around you'll need to do to make a real shitty grow spot you might as well just buy a grow tent. It'll cost you $100-200 on top of everything else you were going to buy anyway and being purpose built for the purpose you won't find a better alternative short of spending thousands on building/converting a bedroom from scratch. Definitely get more than one though as you'll need a vege/mother area as well as a flowering tent not to mention starting seed or cuttings which if done in a separate tent can drastically speed the whole process up.