Any of you guys stop jerking each other off and build robots so maybe your life will get better

Any of you guys stop jerking each other off and build robots so maybe your life will get better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=37GBEBLfhWA
fresno.k12.ca.us/schools/s077/clubs/dynamics/students.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You KNOW Japan will be first to come out with a sex bot. It's only a matter of time

>Captain a shit tier robotics team for 3 years
>Every moment sucks ass
The only redeeming quality was using it as cover to fuck grills also in robotics.

i fucked a girl in the ass at champs in 2011

>joined a group of mouth-breathers after school to build a tote stacker.
>thinks he's hot shit cause his team made it to 3rd in a regional.

too bad most of the girls in robotics are shit-tier as well, or just there for feminist eye candy

you put logo into that motion

youtube.com/watch?v=37GBEBLfhWA

>Small team of less than 5 people
>gf is on team
>Was 17 at the time
>she was 16
>On the way to an outreach demo
>4 people on the bus
>2 in front, us in back
>She was wearing a skirt (catholic school)
>She sits on me and we fuck on the way over
>No one notices
Shit was cash, yo

My tote stacker was a motherfucking stacking machine. To bad 254 and 1678 were there so I had to settle for third

footballs confirmed

Oh yeah? Could you successfully stack 5 with a can and a noodle with a 89% success rate? Not to mention capture coopertition?

>525 fucking recked is in the semi finals, but we piggy backed on chairmans to get us to worlds

THIS YEAR WILL DEFINITLY HAVE WATER GUYS! WATER IS IN STEAM RIGHT??? HAHA

Who /OklahomaFIRST/ here?

we couldnt handle cans so our ranking was shit but we partnered with a capper and then we were fucking the other alliacnes after that

west coast best coast

I'm guessing you were Wolfpack? 3859?

Best of the best in the upper midwest and fuck the rest

holy shit you are close but no

just saying last 3 years champs winners all from california

3970!

You bitches have all the good sponsors, all we have going for us is 3M

Cred Forums doesn't allow robots to post, therefore the robot would be useless.

we have apple google and all these other tech companies that our students parents work for so they give us money

nah we are an primate themed team with a 8 and a 6 in our number

fresno.k12.ca.us/schools/s077/clubs/dynamics/students.html

careful where you post online kiddo

Do you guys actually build your own robots? Back when I participated in it, teacher told us that the adults/other teachers were the ones that built it.

yeah our mentos dont do shit. I can rework almost every part of the robot we made on our own.

Mentors are discouraged from actually building the bot, they are there to inspire and coach, and pick up McDonalds when we pull all nighters

I give up

lol ok well not gonna arm you with information

That's good to know. We put so many hours into our robot. Participated in the 2012 competition and all these kids coming in with these fancy ass bots. I saw a few of them have their mentors fix the bots in between breaks.
Anyway, wtf is up with the crowd there? A lot of them don't like to get loud and cheer for their team lol.

t. Lightsabers 3660

Former team 3238 here.

Was fun.

there a bunch of robots who are just there so they can make their asian/indian parents proud

? My team number was only 3 digits.

i was on a team that performed mildly well with purely student contribution under sensible mentor guidance

but then one year a local team won the chairmans award at champs and since then no other team has mattered in the area

I fucking love having a super low team number

I see. We had a ton of fun making noise and watching the matches. Our team was over 50 strong so we gave a lot of support.

lol yell me about it. It just rolls of the tongue better.

he's talking about the funky monkeys you idiot

callout post fuck team #2165 the trailblazers

no its 668 apes of wrath

fuck Nasa teams in general. I have a blazing hate of 1678 more than any other team

>fuck Nasa teams in general