Hey Cred Forums, How do you deal with the fact that one day you are going to die?

Hey Cred Forums, How do you deal with the fact that one day you are going to die?

I think about this shit every night, I'm not religious and from a realistic standpoint losing consciousness is probably the most likely to happen after death. And like, permanent unconsciousness scares the fuck out of me.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1o7b8RpJeIA
youtube.com/watch?v=2igqunvMH7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Retard, death is the freeing of your consciousness

Study some more and you will find that religions are only hinting at a vast corpus of knowledge that only initiates can approach and comprehend

Are you six?

I feel you OP, I don't want to die because of all the cool shit I'll probably miss out on. Just seems pretty lame that I can only experience ~90 years of the universe on one small, inconsequential rock, when for all we know the entire universe could carry on existing for hundreds of billions of years.

I deal with it by making the most of every day I'm alive.

When you get old, you come more to peace with it. My grandad is 97 in a couple of weeks and he tells me that he's ready to go - the body and brain start to fall apart and it takes you 20 mins to walk to the shitter and you come to peace with the idea that all things must end

instead of just worrying about death, focus on earning the right to die in the first place. don't waste your time here. contribute.

Faggot.

I try to maximize my time by doing things I know I can accomplish.

Does it matter? Either way a question like that is irrelevant because death, or freezing of the soul or consciousness etc, is the inescapable truth of the world, you will die, everything you make will fade into history. However once you realise it either isn't something worth worrying about or something that inspires you to prove diffrently. Ergo ur a fag, Argo Ben Batlick

My dad just died. Taking time off work from att he wasn't ready. Iv drug users rarely are

>world
Life fag

Doesn't matter. We are all just a part of a computer simulation. What are you going to do when the person turns their computer off?

what is there to deal about?

Don't worry op I used to think about exactly that every day, you learn to get over it

You weren't worried about it before you were born, right? Well you won't be so worried when you're dead. Life isn't real anyway, friendo.

There is no reason to fear death. It's something we all share. We live in a vast matrix of infinite realities, and this is just one single plane of existence that is subjectively experiencing itself.

Reality is nothing and everything at the same time. Me misspelling this werd right now is a different reality than if I spelled it correctly. There is nothing to fear. Everything that could have ever happened at every point in time throughout history will eventually happen - for reality encompasses everything that could exist.

Don't worry about it user live your life and don't think about it and eventually you'll be fine with it

When you realize how shitty life is, you start embracing death.

I'm afraid of dying in pain, more than dying in itself.
But at the same time, knowing it's gonna happen eventually is a sort of relief.
I don't want to live forever in this confused world.
So i'm trying to enjoy myself and the people around me as much as i can, knowing it could end any moment.

Just pay to have your head frozen in a tube so they can attach it to a robot or some faggot shit in the future

>not doing what he claims OP should do.

same for me
that's why I try not to think about it
but when I think about it I get so fucking scared, not sad but just scared

Not being edgy but it is kind of exciting. Like, the thought of it being endlessness or maybe a new beginning or maybe something entirely different. Its just a huge mystery and I won't know til I get there.

Why is religion preventing us from ending our own lives? If euthanasia was normal we wouldn't have to deal with stupid shit like wars, racism, etc.

I would be dead right now if euthanasia was legal.

Do drugs until you get sucked into even more problems

Futurama suicide booths when?

I might sketch up a plan on a suicide booth.

Do you realize how many of these private nude photos end up spread on sites like this? He's just being safe. Don't be pushy and make him even more uncomfortable.

Have had this same constant anxiety since I was about 17.

It is what it is I guess.

There either is continuity or their isn't.

I take some solace in the fact noone can take the past from me and I did exist and will perhaps forever exist in that past especially if time is a dimension. That's why I try to have more good experiences than bad because I may be living those instances for eternity.

That said the transition from is to was scares the hell out of me too.

I know that if their is no here-after, I won't be here to fear the death that has taken me once I am gone.

I can't tell you how to remove that fear.

I know when I get fucked up on THC, X, meth, or blow I feel a hyperconnectivity with that inevitability and it as though the present and future are one and I can feel an overwhelming anxiety from that feeling of ending.

Be a man you pussy

Everyone dies, you will find out what happens when it happens, I really do not see what there is to worry about.

God and sin's are made up shite so if you feel like you are worried about hell or being judged, let me say what kind of god would allow that to even be an option =/= No god. If there is a god, don't take no shit. Conquer, don't bow and let it be known what you think of that whole system.

After all the shit I have been through I imagine death to be sweet like falling asleep after a really busy day.

vocaroo.com/i/s1o7b8RpJeIA

Oh my

do I know you from somewhere?

youtube.com/watch?v=2igqunvMH7M

just live long enough till you get tired of all this living bullshit and then accept death as kinda not a terrible idea