Post girls you know and other anons say what they'd do to them, replies get replies

Post girls you know and other anons say what they'd do to them, replies get replies

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/rlIEX
imgur.com/a/nHcuG
int.user-ib.ru/nz/
imgur.com/a/joHCz
imgur.com/a/FuKvr
imgur.com/a/kOCy7
youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i would buy her a bra
them saggy baggies going to slap her knees soon

Put that mouth to work after I rip her top open. Watch those big tits bounce while I throat fuck her.

Stand over her so she can tongue fuck my ass and suck my balls while i jerk myself til i cum all over that face

well , I would ask more
those tits would fit in my mouth, extra points for bitchy face

strip her off and bend her over a counter, fuck her hard until I creampie her, then used my freshly lubed dick to take her ass for a ride

More of this girl! Got anything juicy?

I grab that wine out of her hand and chug it. Rip those panties around her ankles and fuck her wet pussy right there until I pull out and nut on her face

force her to her knees and roughly facefuck her, those eyes would look so cute while she struggles and gags on my dick, her drool running down my cock while I shoot my load down her throat

hi kelly, not chloe and i know right where that pic was taken

How would you shut this bitch up

suffocate her in that dirty laundry

And pound her ass

Get her in her knees and put that mouth to work. Make her gag and choke on my cock till I cum down her throat.

drown her , then hide the body at her parents house so they get blamed for it

unzip her top and fondle her tits, then pull on her long hair as a throatfuck her hard and cum down her throat

Throatfuck that whore right in the middle of a park, making her finger her ass and suck on her fingers while she gags on my cock. Once a crowd gathers cum all over her face and make her beg everyone for more cock while she keeps fingering and tasting her asshole. After she gets used by a dozen or so guys and covered in cum we all clean her off with piss and spit and make sure she swallows as much as she can.

Force her on her knees and have her stroke me off till i finish on her tits.
Spike her drink and rape her semi conscious. I'd cum inside her pussy and wipe my dick clean on her panties.
Lift her dress and tear open that ass while she sobs quietly.

grab that cigarette, put it out on her tongue, slap the shit out of her, throw her on the floor, rip her pants off, and ram my cock up her ass raw and dry

gorilla fuck that ass right there in front of everyone and enjoy her screams and tears as I rub her face in the dirt

Who wants to cum on her pretty face

Any takers?

Force my hard cock down her throat while squeezing those big fat tits then pound her throat till i full her up with cum

Who wants to fuck her tits

Shes giving that oook

Take her back to my place with a few buddies and strip that dress off of her. Force her to her knees and gang bang her mouth until her lipstick covers our cocks. Take turns shooting our hot cum all over her naked body and face

Anyone wanna kik their sluts? Bebus480

Anyone wanna fuck this pretty face?

Who here would tie this slut up and fuck her till sh can't take it no more

So you know Valentina Nappi? Asshole

Reply for reply morons

i know her i think

shove my cock down her throat, lock my legs around her head harlem struggle style, hold her there until she passes out, and then see if she wakes up when I cum and then piss in her mouth

I would gag her thn cum all over her pretty eyes

Strip her down and walk her through a low income hood at night. Put her on her knees and throat fuck her while men surround her and use her pussy and ass. Cover her face in hot cum and leave her there to be used

nice you should post some pics as well then

Fuck her hard and cum deep in her sloppy cunt, after I've got my dick nice and wet she can lick off the mixture of semen and pussy juice so she can taste my dick along with her own pussy

u whangarei?

ace can lay down and I'll enter her cunt, kingy can sit on her face so ace can get a good taste of her cunt, the other two can can lovingly play and suck on aces tits, after I've came inside ace, queeny can lay down and ace can lay her dripping cunt on queenys mouth, then I'll work through the chain so all girls get a taste of my sperm dripping from one of the others

yip, you?
keep em coming

hold her head in the fountain water and flip that sexy skirt up, then she'd have to use those tight pussy muscles to get me to cum in her before she ran out of air, the feeling of her cunt milking me while she struggles for air would be godly

She has a really tight pussy to begin with so I bet she'd grip you hard as fuck.

Just like I'd grip the back of your girls head as I forced her mouth around my coxk and gagged her while presenting her ass and pussy to a couple of other guys when we found her in the bathroom like that

see

I'd strap her down over the rock, blindfold her, stick a banana in her cunt and leave her there

would love to face her in front of that mirror, then rip off those pants and start fucking her, but it wouldn't end with me cumming in her, anyone else coming in to use the bathroom would be offered sloppy seconds as well, she'd get to look in the mirror and see all the stupid faces she makes while stranger after stranger pumps her full of cum

is that really the best you've got /b

how do you know her anyway?

yes.

my mates mate, met her once, kinda annoying tbh, baby voice.

I would love to bend her over the sink and rip those jeans off then pull her panties aside then pound her asshole hard and then cream inside her and let my cum drip out over her pussy.

i'd hotdog the shit outta dat ass

lol that sounds about right actually, if it wasn't for her tits she probably wouldn't be worth the hassle

you got any other whangarei girls?

how old are you? you go to boys high? im born in 95 so are we the same age? might know each other lol, fellow b/tard

imgur.com/a/rlIEX

perfect blowjob face, would look so good seeing my cum pour off that tongue after I face fuck her, bend her over afterwards as well give that cunt a work out while she still has the taste of my dick in mouth

Id shove my big cock down her throat and make her sing. Gagging and choking her pretty mouth then pull out and shoot my sticky cum on her face

quite a gem haha

her???

22 left boys a little while ago, chances are we've ran in to one another, but probably not to good an idea to give out all my details lol

very nice, Cred Forums really does need more northland sluts

fair nuff m80, dont wanna get doxxed haha

lol pretty much, you seem cool, but people can be cunts lol

yeah they are mean, love the black dick tho

get a room

very true, though once you get a couple of shots in them they'll spread for pretty much anyone lol

wank to our bromance faggot

very nice

Looks like the kind of girl who would enjoy a good deepthroat session and have someone finish off on her face.

lol just passing time while I wait for someone else to contribute to the thread, plus free pics of young sluts, whats not to like?

imgur.com/a/nHcuG
what about her?

humiliate and abuse my gf by looking at her pic. kik- dannybrown_321

nice tight ass, needs a good rough anal fuck, can spunk deep inside and then get her to kneel in the water and suck me clean

Don't let her leave the house until she eats all the eggs.

check out
int.user-ib.ru/nz/
theres a northland thread on there

I want that bitch in chains in my basement to rape daily, ass to throat every day, making her rim and suck and take it up her ass while I grope her tits and lick her tears.

maybe I'll even share her with my german shepherd, just to see her face when she realizes she's a dog's fucktoy now

rough missionary, then doggy style to look at that ass, which i'll be grabbing while i cum in her

dammnn

middle blondie bent over while I fuck her in the ass, the slut with her tongue out looks like she's ready to rim so she can taste my asshole, far right can eat out blondies pussy while my balls slap her face and finally far left can squat over blondies face and piss all over her while blondie trys to eat her out

very yummy

I'd start off slow and sensual, then flip her over and fuck her hard in the ass. All the while Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyprus is playing at an extreme volume.

Her?

Make a video of her sucking my dick and begging for me to cum all over her face and big tits. Once I blow my load all over her face and tits, she looks sheepishly at the camera and says, "I'm sorry I'm not your good little girl anymore daddy." Then I make her send it to her father.

imgur.com/a/joHCz

Take her out for a nice dinner, make her feel good, then drive to the bad part of town, fuck her over the hood of my car, then leave her in the hood with my cumulative dripping down her leg

Take her out for a nice dinner, make her feel good, then drive to the bad part of town, fuck her over the hood of my car, then leave her in the hood with my cumulative dripping down her leg.

Please guys what would you do to her?

damn how many do you have

brutal.

i didn't make these
imgur.com/a/FuKvr

here's some more of her

I feel like she's use to a lot of fucking so I'd have to start off rough, throw her down, rip her clothes off, pin her to the ground and choke the fuck out of her while I forcefully violate her cunt, I'll ease up a bit if she starts to pass out, but I'll make sure I slap her a few times to make sure shes focused on getting me off

god thats some nice tight asian cunt, fuck I want to pump a load in all those sluts

send them back to subhuman factory.

"You look like a good lad, have a cheerio day mate!"

I would say hello to her.

I'd round up a nice crew and gangbang her. We'd fill all of her holes and tape the whole thing, then send the video to everyone she knows

WWYD to my girl?

Pick one. Or both

I'd shove my cock up her ass, no lube.

WWYD to these sisters?

probably arrange to go over and meet her with you, you can start in her pussy and I'll start in her ass, after we've both blown our loads, I'll move to mouth and you can give her ass a try, high five in between and Eiffel tower the bitch

fuck forgot the pic

imgur.com/a/kOCy7

Neither, thanks.

Bump

Ask them how their day's been.

I'd make love to her in the most sensual way possible for 6 days straight. Then on the 7th day I'd tie her up and let my dog fuck her whilst I film it.

Wwyd?

That face needs a facefuck. She looks like a girl that can really suck cock

not really sure what the point of doing your own is, just wank and fantasize like a normal person

>implying it's the same person.

What would you do to my hot girlfriend

your girl has some amazing dick sucking lips as well, would titty fuck her for hours, getting her to suck on the tip and swallow every load

well he/she is fucking loaded so what ever the fuck he/she wants as long as I get the cash

moar

Would talk about feminism and how good it is to be friend without sexual attraction

Deep throat her while she stares up at me with those cute eyes

i'd force her over a table and cover her mouth with my hand to muffle her screams, then i'd start to fuck her in her ass without warning while i finger her pussy until i cum in her ass. Then, when she thinks its over i lift her over my shoulder with cum still leaking out of her ass so everyone can see what a slut she is, then i drop her in an alleyso everybody can have a turn.
WWYD to tatiana? Supposedly she's still a virgin.

Rip that shirt open let her tits fall out, id turn her onto her stomach and hold her close, body against body. Id slowly slide my dick in her asshole and when it fully enters i start progressively speeding up. All you can hear is her moaning and the bed squeaking

she really needs a group fuck, one in ass, one in mouth and one in pussy, come inside and move from pussy to ass to mouth one after another untill we've all had a couple of turns in each hole then we'll pull out and bukkake her

she looks like a nice innocent girl, so absolutely perfect for a gangbang. I'll take her to a club and tie her to the bar, a couple of guys can hold her down while the rest of the club takes turns savagely raping her

pull down her pants from behind, then left her up and fuck her against that wall as her screams for me to stop slowly turn into moans. Then as im about to cum i'd slam her on the table so i can titfuck her until i cum on her face.

would pull that neck scarf thing over her face and pull her pants down. she would also be tied to a bed. she wont be able to see me but oh boy will i see her. i will start eating out her cunt and then cum deep in her impregnating her with my kid

I want to be a little kinky with this one, force her feet behind her head and bind them together, the tie her hands to them as well and blindfold her. Then I'd start by slowly fingering her till shes nice and wet, then I'd get her to taste her juices on the tip of my fingers and slip my dick in her moist pussy, I'd pound her relentlessly and pull out to cover her belly with sperm, then I'd leave her there tied up and come back in a few hours for round 2

Bump

love to give the milf some young meat, I've got to tear that dress off, give mummys tits a nice suck while I use my fingers to work her cunt, then we'll move to 69 and she can suck me while I taste her moist love hole, finally I'll bend her over and fuck her doggy until I pull out and spray my load over her ass

bump

bump

anyone wants more?
bump

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

Anybody for this uptight school teacher?

she is actually pretty yummy, would love to get the dumb bitch drunk and then invite a few of her students to run a train on her, no hole off limits and all internal cumshots, after all students should always get some one on one time with their teacher

Fill up the tub, bind her arms behind her back and bend her over it, then push her head below the water while I start to fuck her. Pull her out and let her catch her breath, then push her back in for a little longer.

Next time I pull her out I'll tell her she better start begging to be fucked harder or she's going back down for longer this time. I'd make the bitch scream how much she wants it, what a dirty whore she is, how much she deserves to be raped, etc.

Just imagine the guttermouth this girl would have when her pussy's wet and she's scared desperate.

mmmm nice can you do my little slut as well?

First I would make them both blow me, later fuck the one on the left and make her lick blonde's pussy while I kiss with blonde still fucking the brunette. Change of places and at the end big cumshot for blonde and make her share my cum with brunette

take off the stupid glasses and face fuck...

very hot

Love the gothic look of her dress, would keep it on when I fuck her, pulling out and cumming all across it, then she'd suck me off and I'd cum all across her hair and face, then I'd make her walk through town covered in cum with no panties

Mountain top, tit and throat fuck, sauce on the face. She's hot!

10/10 would pill and rape all day!

mmmm id take her right there on that hike and make her suck me off till my cock was coated in her spit...id use her spit as lube to fuck her nice big tits....id cum all over her face and chest and make her finish the hike with my cum on her with people staring as we pass.....im curious to hear more about what you'd do to her user

Fun in the Mountains with this hottie, I love it

Would bang

Slap her face with my dick a few times before having her deep throat me. When she starts to choke I pull out and flip her on her hands and knees and touch her lower intestine with my dick. When I'm done her ass would be leaking cum for a week

Make her worship my cock like it's the holiest cow in all of India. Make her suck it eagerly and take my cum all over her big brown tits.

Keep it up on this little tittied teacher.

Cum all over her pretty face