#MakeAmericaGreatAgain Vote Trump For President 2016

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain Vote Trump For President 2016

do it bitches

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/trump-directed-millions-in-fees-to-his-tax-exempt-charity.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

arkancide

Kill yourself.

Nah

lolno

I am not from the USA.
Do any Americans actually realise that this failure who inherited daddies money is making the vast majority of you look like knuckle dragging neanderthals by siding with him.

It's Hitler all over again. Although this time the rest of the world has cottoned on to it straight away.

Racist.
Self obsessed.
Bigoted.
Poor business man.
Unable to answer basic questions properly.
Wants to get rid of immigrants but is married to one and is also the son of an immigrant.

Stop and smell the coffee.
Don't vote for this simpleton.

Enough is enough.

... dotcom that is

see
before shooting your uninformed mouth off

>Racist.
never heard him say anything racist
>Self obsessed.
if you say so
>Bigoted.
how so?
>Poor business man.
literally a billionaire
>Unable to answer basic questions properly.
survived a 2v1 debate better than almost anyone would
>Wants to get rid of immigrants but is married to one and is also the son of an immigrant.
illegal immigrants

keep believing the media, idiot.

LMAO fuck no, if he got his shitter rekt by Hillary (he did btw), can't even imagine how hard China or the EU would cuck the orange fag.

This nigger is responsible for all the newfags crashing fourchan, he can go fuck himself

Great shitpost! +2 Nimble America points!

Trump or die!

trips of truth. But don't worry, the other half of america doesn't like him for president. He is a good showman, and should continue to be a clown on tv but for political office, never.

I'm not from the USA.....
Stopped reading there. Thanks for your shitbird useless opinion faggot.

I'm just waiting for World War 3 Trump is going to start. If that's not it then I'll just wait for the new Civil War Hillary is going to start. When the time comes, I'll go after you newfag. Edge Lord power flows through me.

I'll be voting Trump. Hillary is a criminal that sold State Department favors for enormous amounts of cash to her personal slush fund, the Clinton Foundation. Trump might not be the best and brightest but he isn't a criminal that would sell out the USA like Hillary would.

You forgot to put Trump AND Hillary are criminals

You faggots shall pay for deceiving our God Emperor!

user is an idiot. Trump is a business man. He will sell out America if the price was right. That's why he speaks about China a lot. Kys

>TFW this is what trumpfaggots actually believe

KEK

I guess this is a good enough thread.

So sensible Anons, vote third party or stay home?

Please, this nigger got smashed by a chick you all claim is half dead, what a weaksauce faggot!! Kek at you desperate magafaggots xD

All these hypotheticals about what Trump "will" or "could" do....

Forget the fact that Hillary has literally already done this and HAS sold out the country to Saudis and Iranians. Do you even brain?

Like Hillary has

You amerifags who support Hillary probably don't know about the situation in Brazil.

I really wish she get elected. America will break, and i will be there laughing at your stupidity.

Anyone who votes for Trump is a fucking retard.

Pretentious is the least descriptive word I can assign to you. Some people in this country know what honor and hero's are. Euro cucks are being bred out of existence willingly. Sad stuff really

On the other-side they have a braindead woman that can't even see the fallacy you're either a feminist or a bigot.
I don't think a person that can't spot a simple logical fallacy as this one is fit to be near politics, let alone being a president.

In fact, America would be better off if they picked their candidates in a mental asylum.

Giant douche or turd sandwich? Which do you choose?

I'll eat a turd if it means keeping Hillary out of office. Can always brush my teeth after, not much remedy to a megalomaniac on her period nuking the fuck out of half a dozen countries.

Hillary is 68 years old she can't have a period anymore. Think again.

Lol "never heard him say anything racist" that shit is hilarious. Must have literally been living under a rock for the entirety of this presidential campaign.

You're pretty much just as bad as he is

She doesn't have periods anymore you idiot, ever heard of menopause? If anyone is a megalomaniac it is that orange toad looking freak running against her.

Don't understand how anyone can support this man

#imwithher

How much does trumpshilling pay? I'm on a sick leave from work and could use some extra cash.

Hillary did sell out your country. Trump is going to sell your resources instead of secrets. Do you have a brain?

Fuck Hillary, but your shitty candidate is just as unelectable in opposite ways, so fuck it, Jill the Jew it is.

so what other conspiracy theories do you believe in? The world is flat? Chem Trails? The boogieman?

#imwithher too

how about the fact that Trump solicits people to donate to his "charities" that end up going directly into his pocket?

clinton foundation only donates 5% you moron

basically this. Trump basically admitted he doesn't pay taxes while trying to come up with a good zinger against hillary "and if I did pay taxes you wouldn't spent them right either"....wtf? Then his rant about his temper? I cringed so hard at that and when Hillary just made him look stupid after that by just expressing "phew" this guy is a nut. I'm sorry idiots, but trump looked really bad at the debate and is now making me feel like actually voting. I was gonna sit this one out, but this guy can't be president. I will go vote against him.

LMFAO

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/09/22/palmer-luckey-the-facebook-billionaire-secretly-funding-trump-s-meme-machine.html

youre not from the USA< fuck off

Who the fuck cares about America you autistic OP

>Obesity problem
>Violence problem
>Racism problem
>Anti intellectualism
>No healthcare

America = 3rdworld.jpg

Get over it amerifags.

>[
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/trump-directed-millions-in-fees-to-his-tax-exempt-charity.html

moron

That makes him smart.

>Being from Europe
>Seeing it turn into a pc shit hole
>Would vote Trump if had chance

Donald is the one that is going to start WW3 if he is elected. Are you really that stupid?

*Crooked

you should idiot, because if we elect the wrong president your shithole country could become a giant crater and what is left will be refugee shit dying of radiation.

And trump donates 0%.

>That makes him smart.
a smart criminal

Okay I will

Shillary supporters ranting and raving because Trump used legal loopholes to not pay taxes but don't bat an eye when Big Wall Street bribes HRC under the table to push forward their agendas. Eating right out of the palm of their hands, idiots. Might as well pull your pants down and bend over to make it even easier for her.

"Poor" Business man. That is a overstatement

Nothing racist

>Big Wall Street bribes HRC under the table
citation needed