My ampallang looks like this. I had it made on 12.08. This year and i want to know if its ok it looks like this...

My ampallang looks like this. I had it made on 12.08. This year and i want to know if its ok it looks like this. In the early state

Yes, I had a similar piercing years ago. It looked like that for a while, later that dissapeared.

Thanks a lot!

Why would you ever?

youre fine OP, my tongue is pierced and on the bottom i've got a similar scar healing wound where the bar comes out from.

basically its sex toy

that might be the most retarded shit ive seen today,

The bad things about that piercing is that is harder for girls to give you a blowjob, and that when you decide to quit it, it will leave the little scar dot forever and ever in your dick

Confirm. I hated my apadravya trying to migrate, so I just kept the Prince Albert and profit.

Don't ruin your penis, you retard..

make a vid of you nailing your dick to something through that hole

No idea

Its too early for that i cant take the piercing out

Rolling

Just don't do it. Imagine being 70 and having all that scar tissue fam. It's not worth. Not all women are into it.

Fuck you faggot, rolling the nail

Reroll

Rollin

oh boo boo "it's too early". crybaby, just do it, it looks fine

So this is Cred Forums 2016? Rolling without a number to hit.

Why is his penis so dry?

I hope that gets infected and you lose your dickhead or something.

Retard "Hey let's stick metal in our dicks hur so cool and edgy "

I bet you have straight black hair, tunnels and wear tight Jeans matched with some rock band Tshirt like a faggot.

Stfu

If this is actually you, I'm really sorry

I hope anons won't bully you, because you probably have it hard enough already

hey it's maxmoefoe's ugly cousin

Thank you

Are u peeing all around?

No its as it was before

please pierce your eyeballs next you retard

nothings wrong, kinda like scarring. Your urethra will grow thru the scarred area. So now it wont close anymore. I have a PA and its been like that for a decade. If you do take the piercing out it will get small but not close.

Lmao What a stupid fucking nigger cocksucker you make me feel good about my life

same

Fucking faggot

u crazy shit

Why?