Mornin, Cred Forumsros. Little help, please? Im makin a playlist for my new job...

Mornin, Cred Forumsros. Little help, please? Im makin a playlist for my new job, since i cant listen to my normal hard rock and metal. So...what are your favorite 80s and 90s hits? Ill take everything from classic NFG, to hair bands, ozzy, metallica, joan jett, boston....you get the idea. In return, whtever random smut ive saved from here over the years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U
youtube.com/watch?v=b8ORHVdTxbg
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cjyuD4VFiaA
youtube.com/watch?v=9SOryJvTAGs
youtube.com/watch?v=vmYYwsI4JhA
youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vE
youtube.com/watch?v=zqq3tW3iACw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZZyGDiUnta4
youtube.com/watch?v=F9K0B8axdvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Pacer Test complete audio

Mike Oldfield, Elliott Smith, 10,000 Maniacs, Norah Jones, Sarah Mclachlan, Mazzy Star

That's all the decent stuff I can think of that isn't well-known

-.- of course. Why on earth did i think i'd get intelligent conversation from Cred Forums? Its what i get for thinking you guys might be interested in talking about something new, instead of the same 5 threads every damn day.

you listen metal bruh? hard rock? muh music too edgie 4 work?

Ill pull some sarah, i forgot her. Thanks. But you went the wrong way, im looking for NON obscure. My new job is clerking a gas station, im going to experiment with well known hits and see if i can get people to sing along.

youtube.com/watch?v=AR8D2yqgQ1U

Normally i listen to everything from disturbed and korn, to amaranthe, lordi, rammstein, nightwish...goth rock, hard rock, metal. Hell i even listen to johnny cash. I listen to everything thats not country.

Hmm

Sheryl Crow, Bangles, Bruce Springsteen, Sonny/Cher, Tom Petty, U2

is metal or just hard rock?

Springsteen! Im an idiot! Thank you

this one i think metal

this rock

is hard

Yes. Also, dragonforce, killswitch, bullet for my valentine, coheed...

youtube.com/watch?v=b8ORHVdTxbg

Everything you listed is fucking garbage, no wonder they won't let you listen to it in public

no guitar solo mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

NO. Get out with that shit. Bloody hate that song.

Try tapping into the kinda soft rock sounds. REO and Foreigner come to mind.

*dambambambam*
*dambambambam*
*dambambambam*

Ooh, foreigner is good. Love them. I have a few of theirs already

*bzieeeeng*
*zzzchoooow*

youtube.com/watch?v=cjyuD4VFiaA

Got the chance to see them in concert recently. Still AMAZING, even if they're not the original members.

Why do you have so many pig pictures?!?

now is black metal

op post metal

if you are serious about this project, you need to grow a pair of sense of humors

youtube.com/watch?v=9SOryJvTAGs

power

I'm just gonna keep listing 80s-90s shit

Whitesnake, Edie Brickell, Blondie, R.E.M., Duran Duran, Frankie goes to hollywood, nirvana, Foo Fighters, red hot chili peppers, Bush

I could go a long time. lol

you should throw in some Doors though cause they're my favorite

unlimited power

Ive got love shack. I just dont like that one dam song. Internet ruined it by having played millions of times.

too close
too close
too close to the wire

youtube.com/watch?v=vmYYwsI4JhA

have some robert palmer
youtube.com/watch?v=XcATvu5f9vE

op pls

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAAO-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAAO-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

you need to listen closely

youtube.com/watch?v=zqq3tW3iACw

nerf hook

Not one of my proudest faps

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZyGDiUnta4

youtube.com/watch?v=F9K0B8axdvU
Do this one OP

I appreciate the help, boys. OP is out. Time for work! Here's some tits for your troubles

yes

Dookie the entire album or the entire Beatles discography that will keep you busy for a couple weeks