My boyfriend doesn't want to send me nudes. He wont even send me a picture of his belly button...

My boyfriend doesn't want to send me nudes. He wont even send me a picture of his belly button. I don't know why I feel so upset about this...feeling hurt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

Also is that turtle your boyfriend

SHOW YOUR TITS OR GTFO YOU FUCKING CUNT.

I'LL GUT YOU LIKE A FISH YOU FUCKIN SLUT.

Do you send him nudes, also tits or gtfo

Question of the day.

Careful newfriend. Don't want to cut anyone do you?

Op here. I'm a guy I don't think you want my tits. Yes I send my bf nudes all the time. Been together for five years.

This is my fetish. Kinda want to be abused and gutted alive.

You're gonna have a real bad time here, faggot.

FUCK YOU CUM WHORE, YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH. I'LL STEP ON YOUR THROAT WHILE YOU JERK ME

Faggotry is mainstream now. Gays have been domesticated by social justice warriors. We are low on the totem pole of oppression.

Kek wtf

Hot

I will never send nudes either. Once the pictures are out there, who knows where they will show up.

What do you need nudes for anyway, since he is your bf you can just see him in person?

I WILL FUCKING DROWN YOU IN A KIDDY POOL OF MY FUCKING BOILING CUM, THEN I'LL FUCKING SLIT YOUR DICK DOWN THE MIDDLE AND FUCK IT

HOMO SEX IS SIN AGAINST GOD! BURN! BURN YOU FUCKING SINNER! START FUCKING PUSSY OR BURN!!

>2016
>Believes in god

BLASPHEMY IS SIN

Not sure if you're legitimaly retarded or average religious american.

He is currently overseas. And it's not just nudes , simple things like maybe a picture of his mouth or hands would make me happy. I have some very non sexual fetishes that are easy to satisfy. Maybe he just lacks confidence. When he finally gets back to my country I'll make sure I get what he owes me. Have bondage tape and sterile scalpels ready.

Check'd

mfw I fuck my gf inda butt

YOU WILL BURN WITH THE FAGGOT SINNER

Caps lock are against God, enjoy hell.

I am a servant of Christ Almighty. He will welcome me into his kingdom. Which is far more than I can say for you sinners

You spend your time browsing this hellhole of pure decadence and you last 3 post numbers are 911 and you think you're going to paradise.
Top Kek.

I confess the sins I see here. I only cast my eyes on this impurity so I may reach out and spread the word of our Lord above. You can't shake me.

Get the fuck out of here, nigger.

We are all children of the Lord, regardless of race. Confess your sins so you might me saved. It's never too late

>I confess the sins I see here
If that's your excuse for the final judgement you better find a better lawyer.

Dick or gtfo

Thou shall not look upon another man where only ones wife may look

Praise Allah brother.

Convert to Christianity or you will suffer the same fate as the other sinners

Damn, you convice me.

Fool. You're a puppet of your false god. Accept Satan as your lord and together we will make him pay for enslaving humanity.

May the Lord bless you this day. Be sure to find a local church

OP here. Im very very edgy and very much not a friend of the christian god.

Look at my collection of special snowflake books.

Satan is no god. There is still salvation for those who seek it

Satan is the one who was held as a villain for sharing knowledge. Convert. You can still be saved from the injustice of your fake god.

OP is legit faggot

Bf is either self conscious or he may not love you

Poor rabbit at least show some dignity and cook something nice of it.

Also tits or gtfo

Your god is no god either. You've been brainwashed by that selfish and monstrous being.
Do not lose yourself, you can still be saved.

BLASPHEMY IS A SIN

I cook lots of nice things from rabbit. I keep the skin and skulls as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCdfcUSZy6k

YES, IT IS! AND YOU'RE BLASPHEMOUS AGAINST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR, THE GREAT SATAN! CONVERT!

This is what i suspect. He has admitted to me that he has self esteem issues, but that doesn't stop him from being 'correct' in every argument, even on topics he has no knowledge on.

SATAN ISN'T THE LORD. STOP PERPETRATING SIN AGAINST YOUR FELLOW MAN

Made me smile.

Satan is our fellow man. Satan is everything material and everything that matters to humanity.

YOU'RE BRAINWASHED! YOUR GOD IS FAKE! HE WANTS TO ENSLAVE US!
SATAN IS THE ONE WHO SHARED HIS KNOWLEDGE AND WAS THROWN INTO A LAKE OF LAVA! HE NEEDS US TO OVERTHROWN THE TIRANT! CAPS LOCK!

He is just smart by limiting what you could use against him...

SATAN IS NOT THE TRUTH WE SEAK. YOU SATAN WORSHIPPERS ARE BEYOND SALVATION AND ON THE SAY OF THE SECOND COMING AND THE FINAL JUDGEMENT YOU SHALL LOOK INTO THE EYES OF THE LORD AND KNOW HIS WRATH

How could anyone use a picture of a belly button against anyone?

YOU'RE HATING ON US, BUT WE ARE SHOWING YOU THE LOVE YOU SHOULD HAVE! LORD SATAN WILL NOT JUDGE YOU, BUT WILL NOT PROTECT YOU FROM THE TYRANT GOD UNLESS YOU ASK FOR IT!
OPEN YOUR EYES!

wow you've got a real autist

Why is your god so wrathful and insecure, needing a father to try and kill his son Isaac so god feels better about himself?

Hail Satan.

Stop this sin. Please its not too late

Both of us are pretty autistic, but me moreso than him. He is more adept at socializing and face to face communication. He just has pride and insecurity issues, the sort of guy who says " I am always right because I only say things if I am 100% sure that I am correct."

Shit triggers me man.

>real autist
Top kek

Poor creature. So misguided.

IM SUCH A HUGE SINNER THAT MY FURSONA IS A DEMON.

What if I told you some random angel said to stfu and always take in opinions. It's more political than you think, believer ;)

I remember a few years ago when Cred Forums didn't care if you were gay. Obviously that's not the case when the eurocucks are in full force.

How about not being a fucking degenerate piece of shit sending "nudes"

Fucking disgusting standard western whore behavior, hang yourself, brainwashed, indoctrinated piece of shit, thinking such behavior is normal

Post tits anyway

Show us your ass.