"Daddy, someone from school punched me"

>"Daddy, someone from school punched me"
wat do?

Find the Nigger and Lynch it (we all know it's a black kid)

assuming my daughter wasn't at fault and knowing how autistic the school system is
>if you get beat up don't attack back! if you do you get suspended xddd
>self defense out of the question
and assuming it's a boy, I'd ask my wife's son to beat the kid up.
if it's a girl I'd rape her and her mother to assert dominance.

Punch the other eye because I have ocd and this shit ain't symmetrical.

>my wife's son
kek

Talk to the school about it.
More importantly, get your kid into some kind of martial arts. One thats useful in a normal fight though.
Itll improve her health, confidence, social skills and she'll know how to defend herself so this doesnt happen again.

Now you broke an orbital bone that has major swelling, a cut and black bruising, wat do?

>martial arts
>useful
Tell me one

360 and walk away

Hiyah! Kek

krav maga you faggot.

>Talk to the school about it.
Waste of time & she'll wind up in MORE trouble than the kid who started it. Go with the martial arts thing, but keep it off the radar...

>Not getting the woman of your dreams bevause you can't handle being a man and talking care of a kid along with your wife.

>gun

this, tbh

fuck no

boxing, bjj, free wrestling, and or muay thai
nothing else

At least I'm no cuck m9

Weak. The world is full of bullies.If you don't learn how to handle them early, you will spend your life doing "360s"

Ask if it was a girl. If it was I rape her along with her.

reported for antisemitism

I'm not the guy. I'm sure he's happy though, way happier than me.

When he wakes up next to his wife I wonder if he rethinks his like because someone on Cred Forums thinks it was a cuck move, what do you think?

ok, kid.

find perp, hang on flag mast with spread cheast cavity so all the organs fall out and dangle below.

bjj you going to roll around on the floor like a total derp.

Kek, all you pansy ass neck beard sjw's.

>take daughter back to school next day
>"which one was it honey"
>"that faggot"
>ok, gonna show you how to handle shit
>stomp the living fuck outta who ever she pointed at
>laugh because of no consequences because I'm a successful white male who dosent get chucked into submission by society

she pointed at your dad

Dad gets his ass beat

She pointed. At you.

Braziallian jiu jitsu

Beat own ass because I can

No no you are a nu male beta faggot and probably a ''''''cuck'''''' aswell xDDD fucking SJW beta faggot xD

>dark souls

if you can afford it, send a lawyer to the office

were going to enroll you in a karate school, but keep it a secret, so next time some school bully tries you hit you, you can karate chop them to pieces

Sorry honey, females need to learn to listen. Take that black eye as a life lesson.

wtf who are you I dont have a daughter

Kickboxing, Ving Tsun and Viet vo dao here (+8years of wrestling but inactive since 4)
Kek noone ever even dared to pick up a fight with me

hit the first eye to even things out

>literally zero experience
>never used any martial arts
wow, that does sound useful!

i will beat your head in you little faggot, ill make you cry blood and choke on your own intestines amd after im done with that ill shoot you down with so much fucking lead your dick would be used as a pencil, you vapid imbecile

where you at?

Just be careful not to be kong fu kickin' while you go a ninjy choppin, cause whoops, there goes yer laig

I gave my woman a good thrashin'
Some bitches deserve it

It aint called jew-jitsu for nuthin

If you left your parents basement you might find someone who wants to fight you

seriously, stop with this antisemitism shit

this is what happens when you use the wrong hole.

No. Suck my uncircumsized dick

These comments always remind me of how I stole the wife of this beta dude. She was tired he was never around and boring and I had a job that allowed me to take her with on business trips to different cities. When he had visitation for His son he yelled at him for always talking about the cool stuff I brought home for him.

Last time I saw him he was drunk in our front lawn wanting his life back. He called me a "cuck" while crying and vomiting saying he still loves her. His arrest and an account of him being drunk at work in his office made him loose his job.

So keep saying people are Cucks B/ro. It just reminds me of him.

360 and walk "away" in the direction you started?

F ucking kike

Yes obviously you dumb nigger

As a fellow jew I seriously wonder if you have ever been here before, or are just easily offended.

This may not be the place for you new friend Liam.

Gassy gassy ..

I'll 360 house kick you in the nuts if you call me a nigger again, faggot

Punch her in the other eye for being a beta and not beating the fuck outta the kid.