You have chosen a trial by combat and must face The Mountain. Who do you choose as your champion?

You have chosen a trial by combat and must face The Mountain. Who do you choose as your champion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3I_Ds2ytz4o
youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1393355/Hero-Gurkha-handed-bravery-medal-Queen-said-I-thought-I-going-die--I-tried-kill-I-could.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

an assault rifle

Myself. Im probably going to die. But itll be a hell of a tale for the gates of valhalla

BRRRRROCK! LESNAR!

The Dragonborn.

The Dread Pirate Roberts!

Darth fuckin Vader

Alex Mercer

Jesus H Christ lol

This guy.

I don't even know what gun this is. But, I mean, it's a gun.

Im with you on this. Dying by a legends hand.

Any who identifies as an attack helicopter

A .22LR pistol.

"Come now, do not be afraid.

I promise to make this quick."

no one

Bishop Havel "the Rock" Rodriguez

I'm pretty sure he'd rek Brock Lesnar

Kek

Sandor Clegane. Because you know, GoT doesn't have enough kinslaying.

oh come on! that was a really obvious joke to make.

This is now a get thread.

Czechd

Hulk , BROTHER !!!!!!

Prepare to meet your maker Clegane

E D G Y
D
G
Y

Check'em

youtube.com/watch?v=3I_Ds2ytz4o I'll go for Indy

Iron man

Cell

To the Fact that this Guy is an Actor i am pretty sure i can slice him open myself...!

Same for this Fellow!

Most common pistol calibers wouldn't really go through high-end armour like his. And even if they did, the sheer amount of meat, rage and fuck you would very likely mean your early demise by being chopped or smushed the fuck up. An assault rifle, like the other bloke said, on the other hand...

Daddy Sanguinius

a rapier from romeo and juliet with leonardo dicaprio, so you die i guess

Ya boi Melvin

Holy shit. My first trips! Praised be the glorious mother fucker the Hound!

>can't even get dubs

Pathetic

a guy with a gun

nice

This guy is in contention for World's strongest man for several years and has won Europe's strongest man twice. He's not a regular actor.

This guy with his FAL. Good for shooting African niggers, good for shooting Icelandic niggers

Wild fire

Kyubey.

Hey, man...

I win.

Kys with it

I'm pretty sure you're retarded

>the only true choice

This guy

Huh... You live today....

Mr. Benelli.

impressive

Wow! Is there a trick to getting dubs? I've only recently started used the chan and I'd like to learn the inner secrets ;)

Yeh but you can close enough and shoot him in the face

Gut's would destroy him

Not this time, Tex

A dead son of a dead god can hardly protect you from anything.

lurk moar newfag

The Red Viper with Wolverine's head.

Hugh Mungus

Hafthor is 6'9 and 420lbs. He's a big guy for you, but brock lesnar is a giant himself at 6'3, not to mention he's 265lbs yet moves like a gazelle.

Tru

▲ ▲

ted bundy

I'll bring these trips with me.

>dubs
Ehh, good enough

This thread is magic

I am sorry if i missed to Point that out so lets call him The Worlds strongest Actor but..

i am pretty sure he has no clue to Handle a Sword in the Real World so the Thing i was trying to Point out still consists!

This nigga

Why do they all fat?

Cthulhu insta win

Then dont make it idiot.

This guy

Shots fired

Checked

This fellow

It doesn't really matter all that much, he has a huge advantage it reach and strength. I know everyone likes to imagine the smaller guy winning because of skill, but in real life, it just won't happen. It will look like this, but with swords youtube.com/watch?v=Aaehn1aY8Ig

/thread

Checked

Ac-10

Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet curbstomps

/thread

my champion beats everybody else's champion in this thread

Optimus prime

There's been plenty of instances throughout history of smaller guys besting larger guys. Strength doesn't equal skill as a fighter. Name a strongman that has successfully adapted to a fighting sport? There is none

Dex+Agi>Str+Vit

because you fag

because you fag

All fat? WTF?

I'd Berry my pee pee in all of there booty's

the thing is, my peanut-brained friend, brock is a fighter, whereas hafthor, awesome as he is, is just a strongman

Darkseid with anti-life equation curbstomps. /thread

I have to say none of those girls look FIT, not even close to what i would expect from athletes because it seems like they won a competition.

Those girls are Average at most.

How cute...

Cleganebowl must happen

but are we talking about the real life Haftor or the fictional Mountain?
If it's Haftor then I'd take Brock, but if it's the fictional character that we're talking about, Brock would just be sliced in 2. I'd take Ser Arthur Dayne. Or Superman.

Drogon
Who said it had to be human

Maybe that ice king dude

Kratos

He's not facing Hafthor though is he? He's facing The Mountain That Rides, that fucker is battle hardened and partakes in battle royal melees for fun.

Obligatory

Is that his wife or soemthing? She must be sore.

The Hound

Pic related, it's from season 7.

this bastard

Unicron.

Just realized that HS is dead, rip

>this fat cunt
Cheque m8

The Mountain isn't the greatest fighter in Westeros you know? Dayne or Selmy would make light work of him. Hell I'd even put my money on Jon Snow beating him in a sword fight

then in that case, let's say he's facing monster heel brock, still an uphill battle

My dubs says that mountain will die to an arrow.

>705746666
i called my number

Pleb

>He dies, they all die
Well done user for destroying anyone's will to live through Monday

Mountain isn't scary. You know who's scary? Arya. I wanna break my dick off in her so bad that it's scary!

I'm pretty confident here

who answered?

>this fucking guy.....and right before the match I tell him to do his fucking job and not to make a spectical of it. JUST KILL HIM

your dubs

Dio

He would be gone in a second

The mountain never stood a chance

This fucking casual leveled up dexterity

What outcry have you uttered about my person, you oafish brute? I shall cordially remind you that I was the best scholar in my law class in Oxford, and I have been involved in several frivolous tea parties and courtroom disputes, and I have over 300 boxes of Earl Gray. I am proficient in the Simian school of diplomacy and I am the top linguist in my book club. Know that you resemble nothing in my eyes save for yet another uncultured mind. I will hasten your undisputed expiritation of the world with grace and finesse. The thought that you can retreat after jesting of such matters over the internet is laughable. As of this moment, I am telephoning a mutual friend to negotiate a swift and sure rebuttal to your argument so I would implore you to prepare yourself for the upcoming verbal deluge. The deluge that will no doubt saturate your life with discomfort. You are well and truly wrong, my good sir. My abilities of travel are unmatched, and I can recite over 700 lines from Shakespeare, and that is just from Hamlet. The amount of knowledge that I have acrued is vast, and I shall use it to firmly state my authority on such matters, you rapscallion. Truly, I wished you had some semblance of knowledge on the matter you have brought up and it's repercussions. Alas, you did not, and now you will suffer a fate most dire, you plebian. I shall defecate concentrated dislike upon you and you shall struggle to survive in its waters. Pistols at dawn, old boy.

Myself
I'm 5'6 175 pounds of PURE MUSCLE. I've been working out and powerlifting consistently for the past 7 years.
I'm as fast as a CHEETAH.
My punches hit has hard as an ELEPHANT'S.
This faggot won't last a minute against me.

Why did you post this? No, seriously. What are you doing. What was the fucking point of you coming on to this website, taking the time out of your day, coming here, and willingly wasting your time doing absolutely nothing constructive at all with your life. Just simply coming here, with no sense of wanting to do anything constructive or helpful or progressive in any way, just here to post nothing. Nothing in the world would have been different if you had literally never posted that at all. God dammit people like you make me fucking sick to my stomach and concerned for the wellbeing of the future of society, even now I really can’t even fucking comprehended what a complete and utter fucking waste of a human being you are, or what your parents would think if they understood the connotations of what their child had become. This website is not your personal blog, the people here are not your friends, when coming here assume everyone hates you, because if we knew you irl, I’m pretty sure we would. I can only pray that you won’t reproduce and continue to pollute the gene pool with this fucking idiotic retarded nonsense, but good thing I won’t have to because you’re such of a humongous faggot that no girl would ever want anything to do with you.

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot

Easy

Help me, lord Chin Chin

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

The mountain that rides

More like the mountain that dies

Yes, but all the unmentioned instances are the ones where the opposite happens. I'm talking about Him vs You and i don't you'll win because you're (probably) an above average fighter at best and won't stand a chance.

this guy

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1393355/Hero-Gurkha-handed-bravery-medal-Queen-said-I-thought-I-going-die--I-tried-kill-I-could.html

Gotrek Gurnisson would rip him a second asshole.

Good bye to all the mofos out there.

Wow, you sound pretty tough.... Too bad you're so fucking short. Not saying that you couldn't kick my ass. Just too bad you're so short. I know if a guy is under like....5'8" it REALLY fuckes with thier confidence.

Kek, I was afraid no one knew the reference

You again.. Didn't you learn from last time I verbally annihilated you? I've had enough of your shit and so have my homies from the Cred Forums anonymous krew, people like you make me sick and you're going to learn you can't others like this without repercussions. Firstly I'm setting up my hacking program that will turn your firewall in to a waterwall then we will sail straight in to your computer and drop the mother fucking anchor straight over the off button, you won't be able to escape this takeover just like Jay-Z couldn't. Soon you will have 99 problems, then you can multiple that by 9 for a total of 891, that's right bitch I'm educated in maths, I went to Harvard with that girl that you've got a crush on. She was on her knees sucking my dick while I was filling in an essay about Ishango Bone, do you even know who that is bro? No, you don't. People like you don't deserve to breath the same air as my pet King Cobra, though he lives 10x better than you ever will, while you're chucking milk and bread down your throat, my cobra is eating fully grown cows for breakfast lunch and dinner, professionally cooked by hand picked chefs flown in across the world. I'll give you one last chance, if I ever see you post on this website again then I'm going to make you regret it.

Lol no wonder you didn't get them hahah

It simply is not true? I know, butterflies, more important than 300 deaths which are based on the number of high school, I have peace.
Monkeys trained to fight, and I'm not a military sniper. You anything, but it was not. We wanted to determine the sex. I mean, I see the face of the earth.
If you think you can find something on the Internet? Evo cars. Be prepared for hidden spy network in the United States to attack the larvae of intellectual property rights, I must say better. The storm destroyed painful memories. Half of the children died. You can do it anywhere and I can already killed hundreds of hands. This is wrong, but smaller oil reserves, like an old man "that some phones Navy to play ugly." But now we can not pay ridiculous prices. I do not want to disrupt their wounds.
Half of the children died.

I don't let my height get in the way of my confidence. I know many people would say that I'm overcompensating for my height, but I really don't give a fuck.

Beretta 92FS (very common stage prop used in movies) with a bunch if stupid shit added to it for "bling"

>I'm sure someone out there thinks that looks good

Dude that guy is NOT a fighter. Any fighter with enough experience and years of training would beat this guy smaller or not. Stop living in a fantasy world where stronger and bigger equals better fighter

Only one being can stand against him and win.

He's not the greatest fighter becaus he doesn't have to be, with his size and strength he can just outrange most of his foes and kill them before they can find an opening. You can't even parry his attacks, lol. Maybe someone like Selmy or Dayne could but Jon would just die.

This thread is blessed!

I'd just give in, let myself be owned by his mighty and let him slowly rim me to death.

Demian maia

OVERDOSE! OVERDOSE!!

Y'all know what's funny?

I can snap and kill every mother fucker on this board if we met IRL.

Seriously, think about it. I'd have your windpipe crushed, your nose flattened, your teeth shattered, your fingers broken, and your eyes gouged out before you would even know what's happening.

You guys talking big shit. Watch yourselves.

(Pic related, its a foto of me my fine white ass girl took, you mad or nah?)

The mountain.
Only a depressed piece of shit could kill themself without knowing how sad thrir family will be, right?

The Talibum

Are you kidding? Have you not seen what Jon has been through? He's got Rhaegars blood and the lord of light in his side. Plus Martins plot armour. He may well be the greatest fighter ever by the end of the story

Holy mother of copypastas!

>fine white ass girl
lmao she's a land whale m8 xD

I would love to see you try, faggot.
You and your whale pose no threat to the mighty science.

Mountain, who's that.

All me btw :^)

ur mom

Your champion is as likely to turn you into patch of lichen growing on the dark side of some forgotten moon as he is to help you

These goons

>PROOF

That didn't work out too well against the viper did it now?

are you retarded? the dude is tall and huge, doesnt have anything to do with his dick... its exactly like the autists on this board that complain about having an avg dick while being tall makes it look small. he would have to have like a 12inch dick just to look normal on his giant ass body

Here's my champion...suck it mountain

Gimli would rek him

Blood means shit and gods too, sure he would win if they fought in the books, but everyone would know it was plot bullshit

/thread

Nuff said

i never asked to be born

>Most powerful being in the multiverse
>Choses to look like 1982 David Haselhoff

Myself. If you gotta go might as well go big.

The Moutain is plot bullshit as well, kek. Whatever George writes, is. If Jon Snow ends up being Azor Ahai then he has no match in power. Plus The Mountain was beaten, he died against Oberryn. All he is now is a Frankenstein Zombie. He's no longer Gregor.

I'd go with a flintlock x longsword combo instead of a normal pistol. It's likely that he won't dodge the bullet, and the sheer noise, smoke and confusion from it will cool his raging ass down.
Though I'll still die horribly anyway.

ez

Just watching DS9, ma nigga.

He was not a sword fighter, he had a spear and poison. Not saying he wasn't brilliant, just that he would loose with a sword. My point is that probably no one in current Westeros (and other continents) could beat him in a sword fight

George Zimmerman

>this

>/threading your own post
At this point it's a meme.

The guy who plays the Mountain

/thread

Kinda cheating though. Q was basically a god. He could make the Mountain die by the snap of his fingers.

No it wont, man we are talking about fucking Swords that means 1 Hit one Kill and the small dude hit him several Times before he did anything...

The Hound or Brienne just to name 2. And Jon as well because of his destiny and skill.

I choose The Mountain post death

I will never forgive marvel for the cancerous ret con.

Best answer here

Brienne just might but the Hound is just like Gregor but smaller. Jon would loose without plot armor.

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES

Thanos alone could stomp the mountain, but would lose hard against others like Q and pre retcon beyonder. Even with the infinity gauntlet he is dwarfed. Maybe with HOTU he is on a similar level.

When the Mountain comes crashing down and it hurts inside...

His wife said his dick is huge.

my dad

Are you fucking retarded cunt? They asked if you were to VS the mountain not the actor who plays the mountain.

People like you make me sick and I am sure as fuck if I met you at a party and i was 6 frothies in I would punch you in the throat.

Idk, The Hound stalemated him at the tourney when he saved that gayboy from him

Iranian Hulk

This .Geralt already fucked up a giant that had witcher reflexes, vanilla giant is a cake walk.

Holy...

I don't think that the Hound has the skills to win. In an actual fight he would probably be overpowered by Gregor since he's not that agile.

Is that right cunt? Well if I was a 5 tinnys in I'd roundhouse kick ya head at medium force

>implying you'd ever be invited to a party
>implying you could drink 6 beer without passing out
>implying you could successfully throw and land a punch

Only the best champion.

Dude he Reked the fuck outta Barrick, I'm more than sure he'd be near on par with Gregor in skill and strength. Stop making out that he's a whole lot smaller than him. It's not that much of a difference. Plus Sandor has years of rage and revenge behind him when it comes to his brother

You're retardet.

This man

There is a Problem my dear Friend The Mountain he-he just doesn't exist...just like the other crap you shout of your mouth! -.-

Well that's uncalled for

Jumping Kazoo Bird

Mein Gott

this so much

Since the Mountain is a bitch who can't win the Strongest Man in the World Tournament. I'd go with the legend Jón Páll or Magnús Ver who won what shit 4 times.

Or just punch that cunt in the throat.

Icelandic guy here.

Don't call me your friend pal. You sit here and use your fucking imagination and imagine this big cunt is here ready to fucking parlay and you pick your imaginary friend to do battle with him.

Otherwise you will be eating your food through a straw you big fucking gallah.

underrated choice

Are you Mad?

Jotaro but a cat

Proof you're a faggot kid

Cachora God

HEAVILY ARMED PUPPER

Taric

I am ready to an hero brah

He would transform him into a magical girl which would just make him even stronger

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEUHEUHE

mami

Would pray to khorne, slaughter this fat icelandish mafuck, bath in his blood and donate the skull to khorne's bloodthrone

jhotaro

I'm pretty sure Jaime states that the Hound is the more dangerous fighter, he might be slightly smaller, but he is a lot faster and more skilled.

He could literally use her like a fleshlight. Can't wait for that sextape

Mountain is done...

Just myself.

Give me a single spear and I'll bring this fucker down on my own.

Our ancestors fucked up elephants, tigers and dinosaurs with just spears. You heard me. A giant, 50 ton T Rex killed by a couple of men with bits of wood with rock on the end.

You think I'm gonna back down to this? Some obese guy? You're fucking stupid.

Plus, being 5ft 6 and 98 pounds, this ugly cunt couldn't keep up with my obscene speed. I out match him in all ways except brute strength, but before he could swing his 400 pound, lard filled arm for a swipe, I would have already drove my spear through his gut, left and fucked his bitch.

You guys are faggots if you're scared of this loser.

Kassad with all his toys

Put your second hand on the sword fucktards! What are you gonna do with it anyway? Karate chop the dude? God this makes me mad.

Beowulf. No one fucks with mah nigga

"once punched through a mountain with his bare hands"

Nice that's all i need to know i wish you Luck with that!

But to deepen up that shit a bit and to satisfy
your Imagination thingy to be Honest all the Sword-fighting Sequences with that so called Mountain are looking so clumsy that i even send Arya in to ride him hard...^^

Sure hes Winning but just because he has to at all he just waves his Twohander like a Maniac!

And Parlay is a Fight to the Death so i rater wouldn't have a need of that Straw...^^

you know who else wants to spear a t rex

:^)

this guy no doubt

Did you cut yourself on that edge? Do you need a band-aid?

I also choose The Mountain

Kek

6/10

Probably Jackie Chan or Jet Li or something. A good Kung Fu master could easily fuck this brute up, because that's all he is.

>He's a big guy for you

realistically, could the mountain beat churio

DEATH BATTLE:

Churio v Mountain,

Round 1: Churio is calm, has clothing. Mountain is as prepared as he can be to fight t-rex waifu.

Round 2: Mountain threatens to kill Yuuma, Churio gains bloodlust

Round 3: Both gain bloodlust

One of the other actors that played the mountain.

one stick

You just wanna watch a tranny die before your execution

9mm rapier

Winrar

Already been killed

And Mountain is a fictional character, so...

>Mountain breaks stick in half
>two sticks
>repeat
>more sticks
>fuck

Played by a real man... who y'know... isnt dead.

Best in show.

>error 404 dubs not found

this is easy , i choose Duncan MacLeod of the clan MacLeod. i hope someone gets this.

Saint of killers

No he hasnt, that ISIS fatass "bulldozer" got killed.
But he's actually weak as fuck by heavyweight strongman/lifter stsndards.

Maybe if it wasn't the shitty movie version

My answer; from real life any top tier heavyweight pro fighter. From the show, I'd just take one of the giants.

MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

Neither is he. You're thinking of the bulldozer.

This. But he's a shit tier bodybuilder anyway. Look up his numbers, they're fucking sad for someone his size.

o boi

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRY_kA2Aaw

That's actually a great choice

You know what's funny nigger?

You're captain ahab lookin ass, that white girl is a fuckin land whale

There can only be one