How do i get a GF if I have an acne problem?

how do i get a GF if I have an acne problem?

i have tried being confident, but it doesnt work.

help Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/acne-drug-accutanes-side-effect-is-death-so-why-is-it-still-on-the-market/
imgur.com/gallery/Hn5Sb
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/28/acne-sufferers-live-longer--research-suggests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont they have hormone shots for it now? My brother had it bad on his back and he was getting shots and it cleared up pretty quick

Get a girl who is greasy as fuck

OP, how can you even life with yourself?
An hero, that will fix your girl problems.

Thats not acne, those are jiggers

Old thread, you're copying the guy from a month ago so unless you got timestamp go away

damn, that's bad OP. get some proper medical advise

Go to a dermatologist. Fuck.

somebody will love you for who you are you ugly fuck

Get pro active or go to a doctor or stfu and get a flesh ass doll

Someone this horrendous is not meant to procreate. It's nature's way of telling the world you have shit genes

this

try swimming in the ocean everyday...

This OP or your just fucked till you get that solved man. Sorry bro but it's true, only other way would be a blind chick but you will have to deal with the weirdness of her family since they know you have cheese grater face. Call the doctor

I won't tell you who the traitor is, or when we'll attack. However, the Duke will die before these eyes and he'll know, he'll know, that it is I, Baron Vladimir Harkonnen, who encompasses his doom!

Wash your face daily?

find a blind chick

USE COKE

Get a blind one. Bonus is she'd be able to tell you what your face is trying to say

Wash your fucking face you filthy animal

Ask yourself how Donald Trump gets women looking like he does. Then go and do likewise my son.

Just use some foundation, the girlies will never even notice.

be this guy.

Yeah, so she can read his acne. Maybe it will say something in Braille.

I hear drinking bleach can clear up acne like that

Holy shit, and here I thought I looked bad during my teenage years
Reminds me of Doctor Pimple Popper on jewtube

How original another Donald Trump joke, you know someone is under 18 when...

Get on Accutane. It's the only thing that will 100% work. It can fuck you up (night vision problems, dry eyes for the rest of your life), but worth it honestly. Seeing the dermatologist and getting the meds can be expensive, but just do what you have to do.

use napalm

Sorry to break it to you, that's not acne, it looks like herpes gladiatorum.

use semen

If yours is this heavy you can be perscribed with acutane by a doctor.

see

Find a girl with terrible acne. Mske a greasy little life for yourselves

Get roacutane/accutane....it will kill sebaceous gland, bacteria and even heal scars

Buy a 1958 Plymouth Fury--and have it fall in love with you

Use the new medical hormone shots...!

Semen does wonders for the skin. Although i thought you would already know this with you being a massive faggot

This looks more like HIV skin rash rather than Acne...

That is fucking disgusting.

>>This looks more like HIV skin rash rather than Acne.

This. OP ever had sex, a blood tranfusion, severe wound or operation???

Stop picking them you fucking retard

You are a ugly mother fucker !

Oh man. Oh god just kill yourself, seriously I wouldn't be able to live like that.

Had acne too. I never had to clean my face my entire life because my face was naturally very clean. It was so fucking clean to the point that I literally had a baby face.
1 year ago however I had a evil pimple in my face and had to crush that shit out because i had to do a photo. I never popped a pimple in my life except for that day because of the photo.
Thats when it started, my whole face had acne over the next months.

Went to doc and gave me some accutane.
3 months later and I dont have any pimples left, except for red left over spots. Which should take another year to go back to skin colour.
Feels so good to having a clean skin again. Doesnt burn nor itch, nothing. I feel like a normie again.

NEVER EVER pop your pimples lads.

>blind chick
Fam, a blind chick would touch his face and think there's something to read.

lol

If it's bacterial, buy some povidone iodine solution from your local drugstore and wash your face with that everyday. It'll clear that shit up.

If it's not a bacterial problem, i.e. doesn't respond to the povidone, then go to the fucking doctor.

damn you are an ugly motherfucker

just settle for a fat chick. You are gonna have to lower your standards. Or just become incredibly ripped, work out like a gladiator so that chicks can overlook your disfigured face.

Stop drinking soda and eating bad sugary and salty food and stop picking them. Wash with dermatologist recommended (Google search, don't just trust the label) soap.
Do not expect IMMEDIATE results like an lazy America and in a few months you will be better.

Or just wait for puberty to end.

Work out at gym, change diet, see dermatologist

Problem fixed

top kek

Jesus you poor dude. At least you have an unlimited supply of cheese.

>being this butthurt

Yep, did this and my acne cleared up within a month, and mine was worse than OP's

WOW! Who is this handsome lad!?!
Imagine if OP would have looked like this haha

Drink a shit load of water, regularly splash your face with water during the day to keep the oil away and pat dry, and also if you live near the ocean swim in there everyday, its amazing for the skin. Ever wonder why surfers have flawless skin?

Dude your skin looks so fucking dry.
Ditch the goddamn soda and drink some fucking water you faggot.
Your welcome.

I had a friend like that in HS. He became ripped and joined the marines, came back to town with a 9/10, and I know he joined the military a virgin.

You want a dry skin you faggot. That kills pimples, the acne. Many meds make your skin extremly dry for that reason. My skin burned and flaked off. Extremly dry that even speaking hurts.

Piss in your face. I'm not joking.

isotretinoin.

This. It's got some risky side effects like deformed babies if you get pregnant or knock some one up. I had really bad acne and this cleared it up completely never to return with no side effects.

If it gets any dryer it will flake and he'll probably pick at it more, thus making it more inflamed. Trust me you want your skin to be hydrated, the water washes out all the toxins in your skin, water worked for me and I never washed my face.

I meant deformed babies only while you're taking it.

stop posting your fucking face

head transplant.

this. for real OP look into it took this shit in highschool and it was gone within weeks. best decision you'll make for yourself

I am taking isotretinoin for 1 month and I can already tell the difference shit's good but my cholesterol levels skyrocketed

Accutane, or perhaps an hero.

shiettt i live in miami and have mild acne on my shoulders and back

do you think this would help?

my face is clear as fuck though

Two words: blind girls

Be an hero.

Stop eating gluten, anything with wheat, rye, barley. That could be the reason as I tried numerous pills and nothing got the job done because I was still eating those things. Hope it helps.

Buy a product on Amazon called cerave. It's very cheap and works very well. You can look at the reviews on YouTube. It's the best new product for acne.

>Blocks eyes with shitty sunglasses
>Acne that is highly distinctive

Who's identity are you trying to protect? Because it's not yours.

>best new product for acne.
Until it kills you.

>cbsnews.com/news/acne-drug-accutanes-side-effect-is-death-so-why-is-it-still-on-the-market/

get accutane

That article isn't about cerave you pessimistic faggot

>it can kill you

I'd rather not be a virgin, toughen up faggot

>tfw
>acne disappears
>females still repulsed at first sight

Every stop to think you're not getting laid because you're a terrible person and not because of the disgusting, repulsive and unsightly minefield of acne scars that have taken over your face?

dude... why bother covering your eyes? with acne like that man...

This

Spoiler: OP is not the individual in the photo.

Took accutane for a year, had bad acne, cleared it right up, no scars or red bumps left. Right after dated a 8/10 for 4 years. Pretty simply

Ever stop to think pussies shrill up when they read what you just wrote.

Go to a fucking dermatologist Op that's the only way

Try minocycline 100 mg...90 pills 1 every day...regular showers..change your bedsheets etc eat not so many junk i am now nearly 3 yeqrs free of this shit

>Fam

get the fuck out

Fine by me. Liberal pussy isn't my cup of tea, anyway.

i had bad acne, then i started drinking 1 gallon of water a day and it went away after a few months. good luck fag.

Did you just defend Donald Trumps beauty?

i was eating, ty
get roa ffs

holy shit is your skin disguting.

can't get a qt, they'll be scared to get close to your ugly ass messed up face

GO TO A DOCTOR.

please read the thread before posting

hahaha

you could show other angles
i would masturbate

Change your pillowcase daily. Change up your diet, remove greasy shit. Use a scentless body wash because the aromatic shit will irritate the skin, so use ivory soap or something without scents or dyes. And don't use max strength acne medication or things with aggressive amounts of salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. Ease up on that shit or you dry out your skin cause your skin to be more irritated.

Source: myself. used to have severe cystic acne and now I look fly af
Pic unrelated

i know wich manga this is but i just couldnt find the chapter...

All you have to do is have perceived higher status than the girl in question and you're sorted.
The real problem here is that you require female validation to affirm yourself. You should base your success on what you've achieved and girls will come. I was never popular with girls in highschool because I took my academic career very seriously and did not waste time with smalltalk and other pointless shit that teen girls concern themselves with. I aced my classes and went on to med school.
Now I'm averaging $100.00 a year in private medical care and drive a jag xj-7.
I have sex with 1-2 different women a week and its pretty easy once you get the hang on it.
My wallet is stuffed with 4,000 -5,000 dollars in cash at any given point and I'll have my keys close by. I'll offer to buy a a drink for the best looking girl at the bar and she'll see the magic wallet. 90% of the time this is enough to get them talking to you because they realise you're rich and will be able to look after them.
after a while of talking pull out your car keys and if they know anything about cars they'll be putty in your hands.
Most women don't have a good sense of direction so just take an overly long route home going down unnecessary streets so they don't know where you're going.
don't use your real name and don't exchange numbers unless you have a separate phone with a throw away sim.
take them home and fuck them, drop them home the next day and don't talk to them again.
its best to pump and dump as I've described and the amount of sex you get decreases over time in a relationship. Most women will willing put out after you take them home if they think you're a good catch, ie rich, high status.
I've gotten laid every saturday doing this for the past year and it works great.

also another note, acutane is apparently effective but can cause crohn's disease or renal failure and/or depression
will also dry out your skin and make your nose bleed a lot

JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT - JUST POP IT -

>can you even life with yourself?

That's gross, wash your fucking face once in a while

Start selling cocaine and killing gangsters. You will inevetibly be called scarface and can get any bitch you want.

washing your face or using topical treatments will not help. it is 100% internal.

If you consumed motor oil and your skin started turning green, would you say that you just have to "wash better"?

The conclusion is that what you put in your body has side effects on your skin. Food that has a high glycemic index cause your skin to go crazy.

I would recommend eating just fruit for a week.

Was that a rap song?
All I heard was you banging on about your money, whores and expensive car.
You know there is no glory in anonymity?

use hipocloritte sodium at 15% for 3 or 4 days straight and rest for 6 days.

yeah dude it helps

search for Dr. Ruffini's Method, he's italian and he cure this things with hipoclorite sodium

Dead girls can't say no OP.

Mix ammonia and bleach and apply with water to your skin three times a day for 7 weeks, it will go away like magic.

Wouldn't Work.
She would read his face like braille

DON'T DO THIS.

An Tips for rural areas?

benzoyl peroxide and glycolic acid

youre fuckin retarded. you want it dry on the outside, as in you don't put dirty, oily hands on it and don't eat and drink shit all day, but it needs to be hydrated from within through drinking water. drinking a lot of water is absolutely vital for healthy skin

Used to have acne really bad. Tried everything to no avail. Cleared up around 19 and have baby face again. Don't worry about it.

Clean your goddamn bed though that helps a lot.

>i know wich manga this is
no you don't

imgur.com/gallery/Hn5Sb

Started using coconut oil it's a natural antibacterial and moisturizes the skin.

iv had bad acne since my teen years, have gone threw allloooot of stuff to learn what works, will happily spill my info it would help anyone

Lemon. Thats it, scrub everyday with lemon, i had an acne issue on the back of my head and now its gone for awhile. Just make sure you moisturise your skin afterwards other wise it'll be dry as fuck.

Deal with it like the rest of us. We may not have acne but other problems.
You are welcome in the forever-virgin club!

If you are the same OP liek a few weeks ago: we already told you to see a fucking doctor.

Iv heard this is good for scars, it being an oil though, probably not a good idea for people with already naturally oily skin.

>Ask your family doctor for Accutane
>Use it for about 6 months
>Skin will clear up, your face will be scarred though
>Meet girls, most cute ones don't have a huge problem with the scars

Trust me, I'm a med student

Stop sleeping on a fucking pizza every night

Go to doctor. Get meds. Acne will resolve.

is opie an hero yet?

Curently on accutane

splash your face with water at least once an hour, and pat dry with a soft towel. Key word: PAT dry

Whos gettin dr pimplepoppers nudes?

this...

>fucking teenagers never get it

Isotretinoin friend, Isotretinion.

It will mess your liver up and maybe make you prematurely bald, but it will fuck that acne up so hard.

Nigga just buy a hoker.

This

#1 solution, stop picking at your acne you scabby fuck

>Nigga just buy a hoker.
>hoker
>mfw

Underrated post

Go Vegan.

he was a famous writer, with a big dick

Also, try to not slam your face in motor oil anymore Jesus what the fuck is this shit

Twice a day: Wash with soap, then salicylic acid acne wash, then zinc based dandruff shampoo, after drying off use suave brand daily moisturizer mixed with a touch of hydrocortisone cream, once the inflammation is gone the acne will lessen

Make sure you are washing your bed clothes at least once a week and try putting a fresh towel over your pillow every day, also DO NOT TOUCH IT. In three weeks it'll be far better than it is now. Accurate can be picked up online as well, go lurk Reddit.com/r/steroidsourcetalk to find a source

His insta is thicksolidtight

>can you even life with yourself

So I guess I'll ask for an advice too. My face's okay, but I constantly have five to eight acnes. I wash it several times a day, use lotion and a cream. But as soon as the old acne disappears, the new one appears. Never had a completely clean face. What do?

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/09/28/acne-sufferers-live-longer--research-suggests/

drink as much water as you can, and if you are able, swim in the ocean often

you again Dave. Fuuck off. We told you last time a shotgun would help

Still disgusting lips + bad shoop

some men will never be loved, we the many where canon foder in the early old days there for many men would die young and virgns, our first world crap took that job away from us and maked us wierd

Okay. Don't have an access unfortunately.
Should I change my eating behaviors in some way?

Use potato juice it helped me.

you're a lost cause, just like me

wash your fukin face

with soap

everyday

and other products

everyday

lol. potato juice.

this is good advice for anyone seriously looking to fix a problem like this

>several times a day, use lotion and a cream
Dont use lotions or creams. They only enhance bad habbits for your skin. Unless of course doc gave you meds. Your skin needs to stay clean and dry. Also wash only max 2-3 times a day.
Visit the doc, ask for accutane. Buy some lipstick because that shit will make your whole face fucking dry. The lipstick will help you keep your lips moisten or you'll have burning lips. Eyes will also get dry, but shouldnt do too much.
Helped me recover from acne. I still got some red colored spots left on my skin but these take over a year to fade back to your natural skin color.
Eating unhealthy shit like a pig again and never ever got acne again

cut the soda, eat at least one piece of fruit a day, and go for a walk, even if its just to the end of the street its a start

>can you even

>soda
Never had it on the menu. I guess cutting the tea also works?
>at least one piece of fruit a day
There's rarely a day I don't consume at least one apple or an orange.
>go for a walk
I do. Is a minimum of three kilometers good enough?

yeah thats all good, water is the best option here, it clears the skin of all the toxins causing the pimples, i drink about 3 to 3.5 litres of water a day and my skin is flawless

Pick off your scabs and eat that shit in front of her. Bitches love that.

Can someone explain to this faggot why the alternative remedies suggested in this thread are bullshit?

Also, Op, why aren't you an hero yet?

cut out dairy
seriously

And she opens her fucking mouth?

>jiggers
ug. why did I google that

Work out trust me and always shower afterwards

And meat

Bet he has a nice pair of tits as well

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

jesus wept
see a doctor about that

Stop giving them attention. Don't look at your face unless you have to go out and stop thinking about it. If you don't care about it, then it will go away. And even if it doesn't go away, you still won't care about it so there won't be any problem.

This is the only real solution. Live your life and forget about it.

I just don't enjoy their existence. They can hurt and I want to objectively look better.

underrated post

pro just wash your face and shower every night,
Stop eating greasy food,
Change your pillow cases often.
lol fucking loser, its so easy.

Go to your dermatologist and start getting the hormone injection

You are destined to be a Wizard, and with your genetics, that's a good thing.

I guarantee if you start doing sports seriously that your skin will improve 250%. Cardio every other day. Run for a few km. Moneyback if it doesn't work, but it will

You need medication for something as severe as that. Don't listen to people telling you to use scrubs and creams and all that shit. Go see your doctor asap.

with acne that bad you should just go to a dermatologist and get a prescription for something that will nuke it

my brother used to have acne almost that bad but he got a prescription and got it taken care of

some people just have faces that are really vulnerable to bacterial infection, looks like you are one of them

but yeah other than that get some facial cleanser and use it whenever you jump in the shower, lower your intake of sugar (like cola, sugary desserts, sugar in coffee/tea), change your pillowcases often, etc