Story time Cred Forums

Story time Cred Forums

Since i have seen several good threads here in past few days, i have decided to contribute myself.

>be 28, have a good job with way above average salary for the shithole that i live in
>have a 6/10 wife, but she is a very good person, puts a lot of effort into our relationship, keeps the house tidy - basically what more could you want?
>sex is awesome, because we know each other very well, got this synergy going for us.
>this elevates her to 8/10 in MY eyes, although nobody would probably hit on her while she's out shopping.
>have a daughter that is so beautiful i can barely believe she is our daughter, although she is still a baby so that can change...
>few years ago i started working out, wife was pregnant at the time.
>after a year or so, decided to start using roids
>shit's cash, feel like a god during the course.
>no sex because of pregnancy and during the time after childbirth.
>doesnt matter, jack off, all is fine.
>currently on my second roids course and looks like i've got the real deal this time or it may just be the dosages im taking
>dick is diamonds every waking hour due to testosterone and i can fuck for 30 minutes before cumming rather than the usual 6-7 due to high prolactin from trenbolone
>wife gets tired and sore after a week of everyday fucking, begins asking if i'm taking some "sex hormones" jokingly.
>decide to not be an asshole and stop with this fucking marathon for her sake.
>dick is still diamonds, sex drive is through the roof.
>start feeling unhappy and unappreciated for everything i do (i basically keep us afloat financially alone).
>of course underlying issue is sex, if i would get more i'd be set.

now comes the good part

>naturally getting more atracted to other women in the gym. One in particular is attracted to me or so i think.
>always happy to see me, always goes out of her way to talk to me and be nice.
>i wouldnt call it flirting but it's close.
>she's a bit older than me at 30, which is fine in my book.
cont

Don't do it you faggot.

First of all, you already handed in your natty card. Uncle scoobs is going for your anus; be prepared.

Secondly man why the fuck would you take roiderino's if you're not making your money with your body. Why fucking tren out of all fucking chemicals you could use, you're really good at fugging up your body.

Just fucking eat clean and healthy, count your macro's and live structured. Fucksake man people like you really rustle my jimmies. You probably are more DYEL than I am and not even as strong even on your fucking roidboat.

fucksake I fucking hate cheaters but goddamnit do I hate roiders more, fucking dyel

>i feel like if i were to put in the effort i might get into an affair with her
>she has a husband, but at first glance he looks like an ordinary moron.
>not sure how to proceed at this point. Most likely after my roids course is done this urge would go away

now comes an even better part

>a little bit of history
>i had a very wild adolescence - drugs, bad company and so forth...
>still paying the price for it as i am currently on probation for a year with a year left.
>lost my virginity at 15 with this girl i was hanging out. we were doing drugs etc. so naturally it has come to this
>lo and behold - i got ahold of her after 14 years apart.
>long story short - she's down for a drug fueled fuckfest.

>so i keep wondering whether i should be content with my old flame, put in the effort for a new gym bunny or finish the course and dont do anything stupid?

pic is of said flame

This thread is lacking in naked women.

well whatever drugs you choose for the old flame, don't make it coke!

>with a neb like that, she'll have it hoovered up in nae time!

Why wouldnt i take roids? I have a sound pct regimen, keep everything under control.

rustled jimmies are your problem, not mine.

I am counting macros and eating healthy and see no problem with getting whatever boost possible for my physique

>>finish the course and dont do anything stupid?
>>finish the course

m8 no one even calls it a course, you either cruise on test + whatever or you blast every once in a while.

kys

yeah baby, that's her only flaw as far as i can see.

i was more of a molly guy myself, while she was into coke so not sure how things will go.

Are you on test right now?

don't do it shithead. you just spent the first part of the story detailing why your wife is awesome and how the sex is great, then tell us about how you decided to hit the roids for no reason other than to get #swol, and now you want to fuck other women because of your self-induced alpharage? your wife and kids deserve better

also youre not getting shitty because your sexual urges arent being satisfied, you're getting shitty because your on fucken roids.

chick's hot though. pics of wife?

>keeping everything under control
>wants to fuck up a perfectly healthy relationship that you have with your wife, you even started a fucking family but na you wanna fuck bitches and indulge in degeneracy; be it drugs or be it cheating

ye fam u good ait

fucking dyels

i am not at that level yet. since it works for me the way i do it now, i will keep doing 12 week stints for now and leave cruising for future

>yes

You should write this comment down somewhere, permanent. Preferably on a piece of paper, or inscribe it in stone and hide it away in the top shelf of your wardrobe right at the back so you don't find it for another 20 years.

So in that time when you have no testicles from cancer and you're explaining to your beautiful daughter why daddy has lost all his hair and is always sick, you can read your comment from today and realize what a fucking retard you are.

Good day sir.

If you're doing roids you might as well fuck both of the bitches otherwise you just wasted money. Your wife was going to fuck you with or without the roids. You know you want to fuck both of them so just do it, what your wife doesn't know wont hurt her

ITT: People getting mad over other people's life choices because they're too beta to go after their own desires.

>Tfw been on Cred Forums long enough to see it become Reddit
>Cred Forums has officially become Reddit
>Reddit

no pics of wife, sorry.

that was what i thought also about being an asshole not due to sex but due to roids, just needed to hear it from someone else, thanks

Well the degeneracy part was on my mind for a long time now.

nostalgia is a bitch.

i was angry at myself for a while for settling into this mundane life that i'm currently in, but that may be the roids talking, i dunno

>i keep wondering whether i should be content with my old flame, put in the effort for a new gym bunny or finish the course and dont do anything stupid?
>give op opinion
1 faggot later
>REEEEEEE FUCKING REDDIT
>contributes nothing

ok champ

do you feel that once you start there is no turning back? i know guys that have been doing this for 10-15 years and are in prime health

you realise that it was a different person, right?

although i share his opinion on keeping your mind to yourself regarding choices of other people

Fuck that man, you have a wife and kid, mundane or not you have responsibilities to your kid. How about you grow the fuck up, quit taking roids and be a decent father. God you sound like a fucking loser.

OP, I also used to think like you. Thinking "I provide the money and the food". Thing is it's not fair given the fact that she does her part too. She keeps the house clean and I presume she takes care of your daughter.

It's the same with wife and me. Her attributions are even more important than mines because I wouldn't be able to work and provide money for the house. Think about how hard and more difficult would be your life without her doing her part.

>Trying to be mature on Cred Forums
Take the squirrel as an example for what to do next.

This was meant for Tfw you suck at posting on 4chin

yeah i do but the point of this thread was obviously to hear what other people think
also find it pretty ironic that this guy's raging at other people for telling others what to do / not do, by telling them what not to do it.

Yeah, on good days i think like that also, she does her part without a hitch and it's truly hard work. but when i get back from work deadbeat and she gets into my face it just fucking pisses me off immensely.

point taken

ok see you in that other thread

>Story time
>HURRR DURR HE IS ASKING FOR MY OPINION

Lurk moar newfriend.

i have some soothing lotion for you hurt butt
bend over i'll rub it in for you

JUST FUCK YOUR LIFE UP FAMALAM by acting like an illogical fuck - aka a woman's domain.
Who the fuck do you think you are, fagface, just because you are taking some roids?
You are nothing, you are 5/10 shit at best.
Now if you were Stephen Hawking with Arnold Schwarzenegger's body and found the cure to cancer you could act cocky and arrogant and bang every hole that came towards you.
You? You are just some bigass loser with an "above average" salary of $30k/year.
Deflate your ego, faggot shit chunk and realise that you are already living way above your deserved standard.

Why u mad tho?

I'm not mad at all, but this is Cred Forums so I have to act a certain way you shit pumping roid gigolo. Do what you want, it's your life. I don't give a fuck.
You asking for advice from Cred Forums of all places regarding your daughter's, your wife's and your future is a testament to your intellect though.

Do you believe that i will take any of those opinions into account?

Give me a break.

I'll probably fuck, then regret it and forget it.

Just thought you guys could use a good read or get your jimmies rustled

And why would it happen? Have you thought about the possibility of it all being caused by the roids you decided to take? You have a good life and a stable relationship, a good family and a child to care.

That's my oponion tho. Wouldn't do something that could destroy years of hard work and love just for some pleasure that I could have with wife. Plus there's a chance I couldn't be satisfied by the other woman either.

It's your life, do what you want, but be aware. That's my tip.

i'm actually afraid the sex with the other girl would turn out to be shit...

with wife it is a bit stale but always, always good.

with the new girl it could go either way - be awkward due to not knowing eachothers body and preferences or be awesome because she's slutty and knows a thing or two in the sack.

i have decided to not initiate contact again, so if she wont, that will mean it was not meant to be and you were right to say i should not do anything stupid

If she contacts you, the decision will be yours. You two are the only ones who can decide if it is going to happen or not.

Personally I would talk to my wife about what's happening to me before doing something that can't be changed. But then again, it's your life, bro.

Just make sure to think before doing anything so you don't regret it. Good luck, OP.

Thank you man.

You were the only voice of reason in the thread. Hats off to you