S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

isarms.com/nutrobal-mk-677
wismec.com/images/product/Rx200_02.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This one's dedicated to you Ben Stiller

You are my favorite motherfucka

Also, another huge thing to note is that SARMS are extremely good for muscle growth without affecting body fat. You can basically gain lean mass while at a caloric deficit. SARMS are revolutionary really. I'd say they're going to pretty much outright replace the anabolics in about 15 years.

I done told you

Didin't I?

Clever.

Damn, Are they considered illegal yet? Or hasn't the govt caught on yet?

Also regular steroid close growth plates, Do SARMs Do the same? because he's deathly afraid of being a manlet.

I only do it all the time. I actually liked him when I was younger.

Nope. They're still in R&D right now. However, selling them causes some issues with the Food and Drug Administration's Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act of 1994 (DSHEA). Meaning that, while not actually illegal to use, it's a bit murky on purchasing them. Obviously, they're harder to come by as well.

Nope. In fact, MK-277, while considered a SARM, actually acts very similarly to HGH. It's incredible. It's actually got really got me interested in them earlier. Some guy was saying ">tfw 5'6", you know, typical /fit/ shitposting, and someone mentioned MK-277 which is why I'm learning about SARMS right now.

Forgot to post the link.
isarms.com/nutrobal-mk-677

Seriously, I can't get over how fucking godly SARMS are compared to the old, outdated anabolic steroids. The only reason anyone should choose anabolics over SARMS is if they are tight on money (which they shouldn't be using steroids in the first place), or if they want to be fucking gigantic freaks and compete in the Mr. Olympia.

Yo, thats pretty crazy man, they should do what those "Research chemicals" do. They are sold as LSD alternatives but they are sold with a big "NO FIT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION" so it works in a loop-hole in the system.

Funny that you mention that; back in May or so, Radzyn mentioned something about that and I think he got some for himself. Shit is really starting to come a long way now in the chemistry department.

What a pretty kitty. He looks like he would be really fun to cuddle with.

I'm some kind of special. I didn't realize that was A MAN

Any of you furfags wanna rp on kik?

Hah, yep, he's definitely a guy. And a cute one at that. I like seeing big muscular guys in cute, frilly clothes.

Yeah man, I mean research chemicals are really shitty though, because they are sold on the streets as LSD and they also can have effects that can make you have a really bad trip and even kill you in large enough amounts.

Whereas with LSD its all mental and its almost impossible to overdose. Its really shitty of drug dealers just to get those extra few shekels.

But I mean I fucking love organic chemistry, especially in the drugs section. its just so interesting. Did you know that you could probably make DMT which is the most powerful psychedelic at home if you had access to like battery acid and a strong base.

Its crazy man. Clandestine chemistry FTW

Didn't know you could make DMT that easily, but I have a few guides on it.

Eh, might as well post the other 2 while I'm at it.

Same. Or out of them

I should make some DMT

Yeah man, from what ive heard its nothing to be taken lightly though. I suggest looking up a bloke named "PsychedSubstance" if your going to use it. Apparently its not really a drug you use casually to get high, but rather as a self-exploration tool.

Ive heard it changes you life though man, brings on instant ego-death. Apparently its hypothesized that humans carry it around in their brains and when you die/when you are born your brain produces mass amount of it.

Makes me look forward to death or at least not be scared of it in a kind on non-suicidal morbid way.

Personally I've been very against drugs my whole life, but I'm starting to change that. I've always been kind of interested in psychedelics, and DMT in particular. I've done a bit of my own research on them, and even have guides on how to make LSD.

k

Yeah, Im against fucking heroin and shit. But LSD, Showrooms, DMT Weed and all that, there should be no reason for them to be illegal. They are safer than ciggies or alcohol. Plus if the govts leaglise them and sell it, they get more tax money, people are actually using safe drugs not fucking research chem and it puts gangs and drug trades out of business.

>What is you tip?
>"Someone said they like drugs on the internet"

Mushrooms* Not fucking showrooms.

lol

Agreed. It's not even the legality I'm against. Personally, I've always thought that all of them should be legal because who the fuck is to tell us what we can and can't put in our bodies? I've just been against them from a moral standpoint. A couple months ago I smoked weed for the first time after having it for a year and finally getting passed the stigma of all the stupid stoners, and it wasn't bad. I'd definitely like to try shrooms, LSD, and DMT some time.

Have you ever heard of microdosing?

A little bit, but I haven't really looked into it. That's when you take small amounts of LSD, right?

Yeah, When you take a small amount of any psychedelic and its not enough to give you a "High" but it gives you increased focus, memory, reaction time, and just its an all round nootropic that increase all kinds of brain functions.

Recently I have been micro-dosing On oral 1mg Nicotine Sprays, It helps me get all my homework and shit done and last like 5 hours for one spray for me. I played osu! (A rhythm game) and compared before and after and my score nearly doubles when i use it. Its fantastic. The only downside is if you take it too often you build a tolerance and it can become addicting like cigarettes.

Fascinating. That sounds really neato. I may have to try that some time.

Yeah it really is. I was being stupid yesterday though and decided "Eh, logically if I take 3 times the micro-dose amount ill have 3x the effects!" Nope, Just acute Nicotine poisoning so Ithrew up a little and was crazy dizzy for like 5 hours. So, dont be an idiot like I am. and dont be discouraged if you do get a poisoning, just take less next time.

Shit, that's not good. At least you're fine now though. Yeah, I'll be sure to not do that, hah.

Yeah if you have ever smoked a ciggie in your life, you would have been fine, But ive never smoked before and only just begun microdosing xD

Yeah, me neither. For whatever reason, I have had this urge to start smoking cigarettes for the past couple years. I don't know why. My dad has smoked during my whole life, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I do think cigars are pretty cool though.

Haha yeah they are pretty cool, But I dont think its worth the cancer and shit when you can get the same effects and more smoke from vaping without the whole cancer shit. I really want to start vaping but cant be bothered to buy a vaporiser and e-juice.

I want to smoke fake cigars and pipes so I can look like a bamf

True. I'd rather not get be literal cancer.

Why don't you just not be a bitch and smoke actual cigars? Cigars are cool, cigarettes aren't. I mean, they are, but they're a lot more harmful. So they're cooler if you think destroying your lungs is cool. And I guess it kinda is, but...
Yeah I'm not going anywhere with this. Don't smoke cigarettes. If you want to look cool and smoke then make it cigars.

Haha, Go hard or go home man. Nah just joking, Though with cigars you dont actually have to inhale the smoke, you can hold it in your mouth. Better for your health, and plus you look like a baller.

>not get be
*not be
I'm getting really tired.

Yep, I feel ya man. I feel me slippin as i continue. I get to the point where I re-read a sentence and edit it and then not re-read it again to make sure it makes sense and I end up posting something that says something twice or i miss it entirely. At this point I just check for red lines and right click them.

Because they're a waste of time and money.

If I ever become a smoker it'll be only on paper so I can bring in a pack of cigs into the Gulag to score points with the actual smokers.

I'm not even sure if cigars are legal.

Vapes are.

Hah, sounds like we should both probably sleep then.

To be fair, smoking does help with stress relief.

So does suicide.

Okay, Alex.

Yeah man, i would only smoke for mAd $treeT Kred. Especially living in australia its like $40 for a pack of ciggies. Govt taxes the shit out of them.

I think cigars are legal, as long as they arent cuban, or I mean, maybe cuban sanctions have been lifted by now.

Yeah probably, But this is more fun.

Yeah and I would think vaping would do the same as well, The whole breathing deeply and exhaling all that smoke is a nice visualization.
Fuck I want to smoke now.

Rip

True.
I do need to go get something to eat though. I'll be back in a minute.

okay, I'm in love with this picture.

Let me help you tie the rope around your neck

I'm back.

I actually wanted to try vaping before it became a cancerous meme. I don't even want to try it anymore because of the stigma, same reason why I didn't smoke weed for so long.

No thanks, I think I can do it myself.

I was actually doing some research on suicide by hang and its actually crazy easy to accidentally do. Because a popper noose doesn't restrict your windpipe but rather blood-flow to or from the brain thus causing you to become dizzy and lose energy. Infact a lot of people die because they go, "let me just try out this noose to show people im serious about suicide" and then when the put their weight on it, in three seconds they can be dizzy, and not want to stand up and before you know it. They are gone. Its crazy really. Apparently its an alright way to go.

But I mean, im not suicidal and if anyone here is, please seek help online or from a friend. I like you :D

Don't bears actually have kind of small penises?

Yes.

Yeah it annoys me what the culture is like, which is one of the other reasons I dont want to vape.
--\/ape /\ation--
Also, Check'd

Let me help to talk you the wrong way off a ledge

I vape fam

With or without nicotine juice, And what type of vaporizer?

I guess it wouldn't be bad to actually do though, so long as you don't tell people about it. Everyone will think you're a fag with a riced out Honda Civic. It would be like a guilty pleasure kind of thing.

F A G
A
G

Haha, Well I mean we're already in a S/fur thread. I dont know about you but my mates dont know im here, So I guess its the same sorta thing.

Fair point.

>please seek help online or from a friend
>implying the 'help' helps at all

I dont know man, You can only do you, Im just trying to help, how ever useless it seems. I was depressed a while ago, but I talked to someone and it helped. Maybe im lucky, maybe im unlucky i dont know, I know im glad I didnt commit suicide then.

Just do what ever you got to do to get better man.

I keep saying this but, Time heals all wounds.

0g
wismec.com/images/product/Rx200_02.jpg
w/ kanger subtank

Let me help you hold the glock against your head

Don't judge

>Time heals all wounds
Time is what caused them in the first place.

You'll make it out man. Just cruse along until your ready, just stay strong man. The community is here for you.

>glawk
nah

I won't be here for the community.

Cock

no u

Don't tempt me

I tempt u

Sorry.

Hey Gerald.

use the falvie one damn it

This reminds me Do I get 2 spots in the collage?

Greetings Mer Dash.

Hey G-Easy

Falvie is my thread starter not intro.

Can you explain to me how you knew it was dash? I have no idea who anyone is here...

Greetings Mer user.

It is both, baka

His name is above his post.
Just as my name is above my posts.

SAGE

How is your day going?

Announcing when you sage is against the rules. Not to mention that you're using it wrong anyway.

Then I get 3 slots in the collage?

Wait, what? Is it like a script I need to install? Because to me everyone is anonymous

You get your own row all to yourself. Lucky.

It's magic. We'll show you how to join our sekrit klub if you know the password.

Oh.. It's OK so far.
Wait on parts to arrive in shop so I can maybe accomplish something today.
Maybe.

It's special voodoo pone majiks.

I was offered Sekrit Klub Entrance Earlier, Does that count?

What is it you wish to accomplish?

Do I get one slot or am I too new

Nope. I only told you about the sekrit klub, but I didn't give you the password. You have to figure out that one yourself.

I don't want to accomplish anything.
But I get paid to facilitate warmongering, so at least one day a week I feel obligated to do so.

bop

i see we are still continuing with the fox ass