Girlfriend dumped me yesterday

Girlfriend dumped me yesterday
AMA

Also general feels thread

My GF and I of 10 months split up monday.

Feels bad, man. I'm right there with you.

We were together for 3 years. She left me because she scared off her best friend and now she thinks that she'll hurt me so she left.

Honestly it might just be to go out with another guy. Who knows. But this is the second time i get fucked over by a girl. Why are they so heartless?

Stop being beta fags and go out there and slay some mother fucking PUSSY!

bump

I kinda just want to stay home from work tbh

Just dumped my gf of three years about a week ago just smoke weed about it buddy fuck em

>be me
>18 years old without a job
>tryin to get a job so bad but nobody wants you
>meet your dream girl
>no money no life
>4 weeks after relationship with girl
>get a confirmation for my dream job
>thiscantgetbetter.jpg
>1 day before Job interview
>sorry user we decided us for another worker we wish you luck bla bla bla this shit
>no money to buy gf a birthday present
>gf says its her to much trouble in such a short time she want a paused
>says she meets with an old friend of her(i know that he wants her)
>k
>start crying cause this job gaves me hope that i have once luck in my life
>still having a wodka bottle in my room from an old birthday party 2 months ago
>mom comes in see me cryin and the fuckin wodka bottle beside of my bed

why do you even bother with a girl in the first place. everyone knows they're just manipulative money leeches

i have been so depressed for so long now that i literally lost all interest in myself and self improvement or how the world sees me. i stopped feeling anything and just lived. was am now just an existing compilation of microscopic protein robots striving to get their DNA across. i know that this is not a problem. i can just jerk in a cup and give it to a nurse or whatever you do. my face is attractive and i have a decent height. some one would chose my sperm if i don't get laid. but on the social spectrum i'm just there. i'm not trying to get friend or a girlfriend, but I'm just accepting the fact that everyone is evil in one way like me. no one can call me an evil monster or hate me justifiably without being a hypocrite. all you and everyone do they do to improve them self or to get pleasure from them self.

if you pray to a god you do it to be forever pleasured in heaven, not because you want to be good.

if you work hard you do it because you want to get money. if you say "i work hard to help others" you do that because you believe people owe you their gratitude for it. not because you want to out of love for them.

the only people that are good in this world are the ones that fall in love with someone, but they are only good to that person for a period of time. if a normal man get to choose to kill himself to save another, he'll chose to live. but if he loves the person and is not evil, he will chose to put that persons life over his own.

calling other people evil is a lie we created to blame others for their crimes. if a man fucks a baby we send him to rot in a jail because of the evil he did to the child, but what everyone seems to forget is that if they would have a story leading up to the same moment as that man, they would do it to because of our nature.

no one is born good, everyone is born evil. the only good is towards the people one truly love, and that love is never permanent. That is why we don't die of age. if we didn't we'd all louse ourselfs

I feel for you son....... now get the fuck up and get on with your life, if you are not in shape then get in shape, if your bank balance is shitty then get working on that and build some motherfucking wealth, concentrate on you and making you happy, if girls wanna come along for the ride but make it clear from day one it's your rules, once I stated living for myself women just seemed to want to be around me.

me and my now ex gf split like 2 hours ago.

we were together for like 3 months.
the weird part is i dont really give a fuck about the breakup. is it because we were together only a short time?

Is that you Ash? Stop being a pussy and man up bitch

just give it a moment. the pain will come.

why pain? she didnt break up with me, neither did i break up with her.

we talked and ahd the conclusion that our relationship isnt working well. and then we split

Hows it feel to be finally free! Now go mac on ever girl you have ever wanted. Congratz!

its a feels thread jus go allong with it.

*that's why we do die of old age.

we'd louse our self in greed and eventually kill everyone to get everything for our self or die trying. i accept that and what i am. i am a disgusting parasitic life form trying to be a god. but i accept that i'll never be that so life is therefor meaningless. i am going to try to take over the world one day and make everything mine, and i have planed how. if it will work is unlikely, but i'll try it anyways because i am evil. i accept the fact that nothing truly exist, but still it does in a way. i am going to die and if i do, my plan fails. if my plan works, i will be a god. and my life is complete. everyone want this and try to be this, but no one will do it. not yet, but if someone does, don't expect them to care about anything but their own pleasure.

i don't care about anything anymore because i know everyone stands in my way. i want to get mu DNA across but after that, i'll try this crazy thing that will probably fail, but the price is worth it.

the price is being like doctor Manhattan basically, only i can live anywhere anytime in any place in any universe. but as i said. i'll fail

>> girlfriend and I broke on Saturday morning a couple months ago.
>> I texted my best friend and business partner asking for advice.
>> no reply
>> Later that day I find out he died while I was blowing my last load in the gf

wat

Sucks you're depressed dude, but if it means anything, I think you're making a lot of sense

I hope you find enough love someday to not be evil for a little bit - it might be nice enough to live a while longer in ecstasy

>wodka
Man... It's no wonder you didn't get the job. 18 and still fucking up your grammar and shit...

The real problem here is that you require female validation to affirm yourself. You should base your success on what you've achieved and girls will come. I was never popular with girls in highschool because I took my academic career very seriously and did not waste time with smalltalk and other pointless shit that teen girls concern themselves with. I aced my classes and went on to med school.
Now I'm averaging $100.00 a year in private medical care and drive a jag xj-7.
I have sex with 1-2 different women a week and its pretty easy once you get the hang on it.
My wallet is stuffed with 4,000 -5,000 dollars in cash at any given point and I'll have my keys close by. I'll offer to buy a a drink for the best looking girl at the bar and she'll see the magic wallet. 90% of the time this is enough to get them talking to you because they realise you're rich and will be able to look after them.
after a while of talking pull out your car keys and if they know anything about cars they'll be putty in your hands.
Most women don't have a good sense of direction so just take an overly long route home going down unnecessary streets so they don't know where you're going.
don't use your real name and don't exchange numbers unless you have a separate phone with a throw away sim.
take them home and fuck them, drop them home the next day and don't talk to them again.
its best to pump and dump as I've described and the amount of sex you get decreases over time in a relationship. Most women will willing put out after you take them home if they think you're a good catch, ie rich, high status.
I've gotten laid every saturday doing this for the past year and it works great.

I feel you OP.

Going through my first real heartbreak at the moment and it's been a fucking awful experience.

It happened 2 months ago and it's still so raw and I've only been getting worse. Nothing is helping, not even time.

Fake and gay

Just 1 or 2 weeks and you'll be ok, bro. Try not to stay alone for now, though. Spend all the time you can with friends, it helps immensely.

best advice

Good guy user over here

Yeah. Agreed. It sucks
Ass but always gets better. Be happy that someone can make you care as much as you did to be sad when they gone. Lots of nice chicks out there so spend the time concentrating on what makes you happy

Not OP, but I am 29 and bipolar and depressed and anxious. Girlfriend of 6 months dumped me. Called me pathetic for begging her to stay. I have no friends. I know she's sitting around with her girlfriends and I resent that I am alone, feeling it 100x worse. Should I hang myself?

Fuck, I just read that back to myself...
I am a loser.

I think this is it for me...

Well, kinda firsthand experience. Broke up with a gf of 2 years just 3 months ago.

Nah, id suggest fixing up. I fixed up physically and got myself a better job but it was a dead end still. Anyway more money, more time, less friends...fuck them. So i travelled the world and fucked prostitutes and lived happily ever after.

Not OP but I've been struggling immensely for a couple months now.

Is there something wrong with me?

he must be a polak

yep, she's fucking someone else and makes up a shitty no blame bullish emo millennial reason to break up.

She's chowing on another's cock op, move right along

Nope, its natural. Some blokes suffer from it a couple of years later, anyway you just gotta fire yourself up and focus on something. For example do you need to be healthier? Go to the gym.Do you need more money? Get a better job. Lonely? Visit friends more often or family. If you ain't got any of that i suggest going to random meet ups that share your interest or start travelling on your days off.

Dearest self-diagnosed and faggot (op), take a cue from your exes and man the fuck up. You need to live yourself and become independent before either of you can have a relationship. It is pathetic to beg when you were probably an insecure faggot the whole time. Take steps improving yourself, find some friends someway somehow, and you know, actually TRY to do so. Don't get discouraged, just make the change.

Surely I trust this is bait

Nah guys, fuck that. BB King once said that it's stupid to fight over a woman. Even more stupid to kill youself over one. I'm no alpha or even close to it, had only 1 gf over my 26 years of life and the breakup was fucking tough. I do understand that it hurts like a bitch for the first week or two, but really, you slowly get out of this swamp. Just hold on. Also, do some sports. Work youself out till you drop sleeping. It helps to get your mind off the shit and you get fit as a bonus, so it's a win-win.

just so you know you are not alone, gd of 3 months broke with me last friday. She made up some bullshit excuse but I then went at her place and caught her calling her new boyfriend. Hurts like hell, but her fucking loss. I was and still am the one who would have cared for her most. So yeah, take some time o grieve then improve myself I guess

What have you been doing to get your mind off it?

I work a lot and I hang out with my friends whenever possible.

I want to start going to the gym but I didn't have any motivation for it before all this, so I'll have even less now. I've wasted my money on a membership once I don't want to do it again.

Problem is I have zero motivation or encouragement to do anything. I have to force myself out and I don't enjoy it. Even when I hang out with friends I've randomly broken down crying out of nowhere, or just completely spaced out and sat there without saying anything. Even when I'm at work I get hit with it and I struggle to do anything and I have to give myself a breather so I don't start bawling my eyes out.

A lot of days I'll wake up like an hour before my shift starts, go to work, get home, sit in my room, fall asleep and wake up like an hour before my shift starts, rinse and repeat.

I've gotten on a couple other girls at clubs and shit but I don't feel anything.

Nothing matters to me at the moment. Aside from this, everything in my life is going well. But I can't appreciate any of that shit and it sucks.

Hey, I'm not depressed. Can I hang out with you guys?

Ask yourself this: Will this impact your life so severely that it will become unbearable? If not, then just don't give a fuck and then move on

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

hang yourself? ans let her win. noo way Cred Forumsro. just get trough the first two weeks. after that you're golden and start working on yourself. do your own shit or start your own shit.

My ex messaged me yesterday.
Apparently a mutual friend told her about my suicide attempt.

how do you feel about it ? Happy that she's talking again, somehow on the spotlight and pitied.. ?