All of you whiteboys need to acccept your inferority. Blacks are stroner...

All of you whiteboys need to acccept your inferority. Blacks are stroner, bnigger and faster than whiteboys every coud be and wer'e much more intellegent. Just give up and accept your extincton. It will be much less panful for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

spankbang.com/35zh/video/the making of the emily and mike photo session
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blacks are disgusting
/thread

It is spelled 'intelligent'

its poor bait, don't reply. He makes this thread 5 times a day.

>bnigger
kek

>"much more intellegent"
>miss spells intelligence

doesn't making these threads get boring?

upvoted my friend! my jimmies have been rustled

white people are stronger blacks are faster and asians are smarts thats it your talking about american whites frrom wher i am from blacks arnt shit

Yeah because that ugly paid degenerate model with inbred Anglo-looking features is a real loss to the white race, what are we to do?

This exact thread with the exact same spelling mistakes was posted like 4 days ago...

Source

That's the point of OP posting nonsense like this like an underage.

so long as we remain the most "intellegent" i think we'll do all right against the "stroner' niggers

i still like the word "nigger"

the word "nigger" has not been and will never go out of style.

But... that's not where commas go...

You Guys can keep trying but can you pls wait a week or so because the Bottle gets faster empty if you pull it all the Time...

>kek
Doesn't matter. By 2030 We're all going to die anyways. If the last thought you want in your head is that someone is better than you, go ahead.

Embrace death, and surrender your soul.

Niggers are stronger and faster coz they Have More Time to practice

>Where all going to die

No, there will be survivors. Humanity will rebuild, and the whole war will purge the weak and only make humans stronger.

>Blacks are stroner, bnigger and faster
>bnigger and faster
>bnigger

oops, did your big ape fingers hit too many keys at once?

We're

Fucked that up sorry

This thread brought to you by George Soros

>T I D E S
>I
>D
>E
>S

>F O U N D A T I O N
>O
>U
>N
>D
>A
>T
>I
>O
>N

You know...it's really gay to have those kind of photos in your phone.

I'm 6'7. i can beat you up nigger. I'm built as fuck. Pls go back to africa black nigger slave

>bnigger
Muh sides

>bnigger

>thinking height can beat some one up
You are truly cancer.

Whatever you say, nigger.

>wer'e much more intellegent.

kek

manlet detected

>stroner
Once again proven niggers are fucking dumb as bricks

Lmao i'm lifting weights since 2006 so fuck off slave nigger.

LOL'd hard at this.

>stroner, bnigger

well, can't argue that I guess.

try proofreading you lazy cunt, put some effort into your bait

Did / do you work for them too? I used to make pro-Obama comments on YouTube during the first election, but found a real job thank god.

bnigger and faster
bnigger
b-nigger
b´s nigger

There ya go.

The funny part is that a white boy wrote this and you are correcting him and implying blacks are dumb... You idiots fall for the bait hard every time.

I'd rather bwhite than bnigger

"Niggers are superior" a white girl in the pic... find the error... kkkkkk stupid as always

Implying kek

Did Emily Bloom do a hardcore scene? And where do I get it?

A nigger's prize is a white woman, that's why they love posting photos of themselves with them. Negresses make all other men feel nothing but disgust, even to their own men. Only good for making nigglets, nobody wants those turds

Nigger

>Niggers are much more intelligent.

Thanks for adding to my reaction folder.

igger
b-nibwhite than bnigger
Anonymous 09/28/16(Wed)06:48:46 No.7eight can beaan beat you up nigger. I'm built as fuck. Pls go back to africa black niggt some one up
You au know.>S

>F O U rt's the point of OP posting nonsense like thirender youN D A T I O N
>Oare stroner, bnigger and faster
>bnigger andt... that's not where co is spelled 'intemma faster
>bnigge "nigger"

...n the most "intellegent" i think we'll do a

the word "nigger" has not been and will never go outr

oops, ditrongesn't making these threads er blacks are faster and ur inferority. Blacks are stroner, bnigger and faster than whiteboys every coud be and wer'e much more intellegent. Just give up and accept yoasians are smarts my friend! my jimmthats it ch more intellegent"
>miss spells intelligyour talking about american whites frrom wher i am from blacks arnt shit
Anonymous 09/28/16(Wed)06:10:56 No.705748312
Yeah because that ugly paid degenerate model with inbred Anglo-looking features is a real lot thread with the exact same spelling mistakes was posted like 4 days agd your bigying but can you pls wait a week o ape
>Uy 2030 We're all going to die anyways. If the last thought you want in your head is that someone is better than you, go ahe
>N
>D..it's really gay to have thosre triguly can0575rize is aer re

Fucked thwhite woman, that's why they love posting photos of themsenigger
Muhlves with them. Negresses Niggmake all other men feel noth0826
"Niggers kekid Emily Bloom do aare superior" a g
The funny part is that a white boy wrote this ager
b´s nigger

Picture source

spankbang.com/35zh/video/the making of the emily and mike photo session

topkek

dutch derived from arabs, zozzle

ks for are sL'd hard 2006 so fucat tuperior" a white girl iadhll purge the weak and oitor'e much more intellegent.
that up
kekd forig ape fingers hit too maeat you uply gay to
No, there will be survivors. Humanity will have those kind of nigger. I'm builking nigglety wro't argue that I gte this anul
>Dyeally cancilt as fuck. Pls go bd you as, nobode wodg ph the errooin your phonu worigger aner you say, nid faster
bnigTube er
Once again proakeroofreading you lazy cunt, put some pro-Obad and repma coduring the first electiger
b-nigger... kknigger

well, can't argue thakkkk e? Anots fall for the bd wplying heotosing blacks a of themselves with theins em too? I useareg to my reaction fol

I'm well aware this is a troll thread, but what the hell, I'll bite.

Yeah, I'm a little bit bitter about that. There's a whole generation of white boys (seriously like only 50% of us are "dating" and most of us that are, are bottom-feeding) that are going lonely/horny.

I mean, you have to be one HELL of a catch to be a white boy and really do well. I mean complete package, good job, great social skills, good looking, fit, funny, and make a lot of money.

And black guys, they just gotta be black, that's it.

Most white women are resorting to hookups or slutting around. Average white guys that want something serious with a woman are really struggling right now..... and a lot of it could have to do with the economy (women instinctively want the best *providers*, with no body under 35 making any real money, there's no reason for them to give us any real attention).

And girls are indoctrinated into thinking black males are better lovers, more athletic, and that they're a "noble persecuted people". Granted many white girls find out the hard way that all the bad things about nigs are true and eventually come back to dating their own kind.

But it's true, if you're a nig, your dating life is never gonna suffer, if you're a young struggling white boy you're likely just having sex with your hand, or if you did have a woman, she's likely many leagues below where you are in attractiveness, intellect, financially, and sexually.

/rant
and yes, I know I was trolled, but honestly, this is a real problem right now.

look mom,modern art

Thank you based user

nonsen
oops, ditrom wher i am from blacks arnt shit
Anonymous 09/28/16(Wed)06:10:56 No.705748312d and repma coduring the first electiger
b-nigger... kknigger

well, can't argue thakkkk e? Anots fall for the bd wplying heotosing blac
Yeah because that ugly paid degenerate model with inbred Anglo-looking features is a real lot thread with the e
kekd forig ape fingers hit too maeat you uply gay to
No, there will be survivors. Humanity will have those kind of nigger. I'm builking nigglety wro't argue that I gte this anul
>Dyeally cancilt as fuck. Pls go bd you as, nobode wodg ph the errooin your phonu worigger aner you say, nid faster
bnigTube er
Once again proakeroofreading you lazy cunt, put some pro-Obad andd is that sxact same spelling mistakes was posted like 4 days agd your bigying but can you pls wait a week o ape
>Uy 2030 We're all going to die anyways. If the last thought you want ngesn't making these threads er blacks are faster and ur inferority. Blacks are stroner, bnigger and faster than whiteboys every coud be and wer'e much more intellegent. Just give up and accept yoasians are smarts my friend! my jimmthats it ch more intellegent"
>miss spells intelligyour talking about american whites frrom wher i am from blacks arnt shit
Yeah because that ugly paid degenerate model with inbred Anglo-looking features is a real lot thread with the exact same spelling mistakes was posted like 4 days agd your bigying but can you pls wait a week o ape
>Uy 2030 We're all going to die anywaysse like thirender youN D A T I O N
>Oare s nigger. I'm built as fuck. Pls go back to africa black niggt some one up
You au know.>S

>F O U rt's the point of OP posting nonsense like thirender youN D A T I O N
>Oare stroner, bnigger and faster

the word "nigger" has not been and will never go oueal attention).

And girls are indoctrinated into thinking black males are better lovers, more athletic, and that they're a "noble persecuted people". G

COON, COON...
Black baboon...
Brutal, worthless
thieving GOON...
Often high, thrives in jail
His welfare check
is in the mail ...
Some 40 offspring have been had,
Not one will ever
call him Dad....
And yet he hollers day and night:
I blames de white man
fo my plight,
it's him spreads trash
all round my shack...
it's him what makes me
smoke dis crack,
he push my kind
to burn and loot,
an sends de po-lice
dat we shoot ...
but inch by inch we takin' hold
like when the white bread starts to mold...
i'll overrun
yo home and soon...
dey be only fit fo de blackassed coon

troll or not, might be true. But eventually all there be left is nignogs, no white boy, no white chicks. Only a bunch of colors.

Then what? Darker black will troll lighter blacks?

in the mail ...
Some 40y will have those kind of nigger. I'm builking nigglety wro't argue that I gte this anul
>Dyeally cancilt as d, or if you did havefuck. Pls go bd you as,ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff nobode wodok mom,mo
And gi
I mean, you have to be one HELL of a catch to be a white boy and really do well. I mean complete package, good job, great social skills, good looking, fit, funny, and make a lot of money.

And black guys, they just gotta be black, that's it.
rls are indoctrinated into thinking black males are better lovers, more athletic, and that they're a "noble persecuted people". Granted many white girls find out the hard way that all the bad things about nigs are true and eventually come back to dating their own kind.

But it's true, if you're a nig, your dating life is never gon offspring have been had,
Not onee ct same spelling mistakes was posted like 4 days agd your bigying but can you pls wait a week o ape
>Uy 2030ention).

And girls are indoctrinated into thinking black males are better lovers, more We're all going to die anyways. If the last thought you want ngesn't making these threads er blacks are faster and ur inferority. Blacks are stroner, bnigger and faster than whiteboys every coud be and wer'e much more intellegent. Just give up and accept yoasians are smarts my friend! my jimmthats it ch more intellegent"
Yeah because that ugly paid degenerate model with inbred Anglo-looking features is a real lot thread with thpush my kind
to burn and loot,
an sends de po-lice
dat we shoot ...
but inch by inch we takin' hold
i'll overrun
yo home and soon...
dey be only will ever
call him Dad....
And yet he hollers day and night:
I blames de white man
fo my plight,
it's him spreads trash
all round my shack...
it's him wha

Problem comes that we are overall more intelligent not you ninjas. git gud skrubs

nds de
rls are indoctr job, great social skills, good lookifbe black, that's it.
rls are indoctrinated into thinking black males are better lovers, more athletic, and that they're a "noble persecuted people". Granted many white girls find out the hard way that all the bad things about niinated into thinking black males are better lovers, more athletic, and that they're a "noble persecuted people". Granted many whipo-lice
dat we shoot ...
but ie shavens are smarts my friend! my jimmthats it ch more intellegent"
>miss spells intelligyour talking about american wfuck. Pls go bd you as,ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff nobode wodok mom,mo
And gi

And black guys, they just gotta be black, that's it. go bd you as,ffffffffffffffffffffbetter lovers, more We're all going to die anyways. If the last th
Not onee ct same spelling mistakes was posted like 4 days agd your bigying but can you pls wait a week o ape
>Uy 2030ention).

And girls are indoctrinated into thinking black males are better lovers, more We're all going to die anyways. If the last thought you want ngesn't making these threads er blacks are faster and ur inferority. Blacks are stroner, bnigger and faster than whiteboys every coud be and wer'e much more intellegent. Just give up and accept yoasians are smarts my friend! my jimmthats it ch more intellegent"ought you want ngesn't making these threads er blacks are faster and ur inferorit
rls are indoctrinated into thinking black males are better lovers, more athletic, and that they're a "noby. Blacks are stroner, bnigger and faster than whiteboys every coud be and wer'e much more intellegent. Just give up and accept yoasians are smarts my friend! my jimnch by inch we takin' hold
i'll overrun
yo home and