I just turned 27, and I'm pursuing a romantic relationship with a 19 year old. Is that weird...

I just turned 27, and I'm pursuing a romantic relationship with a 19 year old. Is that weird? What is your policy on dating younger women Cred Forums? inb4 if there's grass on the field, play ball.

theyre cute and have better bodies, but at this point they just annoy me. its not their fault, i just got old.

so, i pass on any females around 26 and younger.

36 years old here btw

Not weird. 25 dating an 18 year old. We're very happy, and she's very mature for her age. She doesn't fuck around.
Her body's perfect, too, imo. Face is a solid 9/10.
I might marry her.
If you're man enough to attract a woman just entering her prime, go for it.

>What is your policy on dating younger women Cred Forums? inb4 if there's grass on the field, play ball.

You ask us for our policy, and then tell us that you don't want to hear certain policies.

Fucking gay.

Anyway, if her age ain't on the clock, she's old enough to suck the cock. That's my policy.

Her mother doesn't like me to much.
Her step dad is pretty cool though.
I kind of want to win them over, but some of my friends say I shouldn't even bother.

I misspelled "too" and it's bothering me.

Well she is legal, a fuck is okay but anything further, don't bother. I'm 26 almost 27 and I will only go 5 years younger than me. At 19, you want to party and live life. She may not know it but she will regret being in a relationship I you plan on stay a while. Once she hits 21, she's gonna want to party. At that age, even then she is still young. Throw out all notions of a relationship, fuck her if you can but leave her be. Believe me, she is too immature for anything deeper.

What's gay about that?
It's only one I don't want to hear. Plus one internets for you for being creative and saying the same thing but wording it differently I guess.
Way to go.

Yeah, don't waste your time trying to win over parents, it isn't worth it.

Just make sure that they don't have anything to manipulate your gf with. For instance, my brother was 23 and dating an 18-year-old, and her father did not like it at all. He was using her college fund to manipulate her--basically, if she said no to the D, then she could keep her college fund.

It is extremely weird to me how some parents are almost psychotically interested in preserving their child's virgin-ness.

Honestly, I've always wondered if there is a correlation between being over-protective over your child's sex life, and hidden sexual desires for said child. It would explain a lot.

But, yeah. Move your gf in with you. Make sure you have the finances so that her jealous mom can't manipulate her with money.

I'd say there's a limit pending on your age. 27 and a 19 year old that's perfectly cool. My dad is 58 my step mom is 20-23 (she's Filipino, and the way my dad talk about her she was 18, then they're married she's 21, not enough time passed so I honestly don't know how old she is)
>tfw you're 10 years older than your step mom

>mfw you sound just like i did at your age...

teenagers were meant to fuck... and she will fuck... all the dicks that aren't yours.

just have fun with her, and don't EVER consider marrying a woman younger than 25.

Step mom will cheat or is has your dad as a meal ticket.

I wish she could just leave, but her mom is super strict,
she pays for her college. and has this rule that she can't move out of the house
until she gets a degree and has enough money to get her own place.
Smh

Oh I agree. I've said it time and time again before she even came over to the states. Hell I've got two half Filipino friends who don't remember their moms. They both took off after they were born, and another one who's mom went for the throat after she was born for alimony

>"if there's grass on the field, play ball"
>"if her age is not on the clock shes ready for the cock"

how do you americans keep coming up with those perverted have-sex-with-minors phrases

If she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to breed.

"Your" relationship is not weird.

I mean, she stays in a lot. She's really introverted and lets me track her phone. She also gave me all her social media passwords and her iCloud password. i have no reason not to trust her. She's only ever dated 22-25 year olds as well, starting when she was 17.
She's just good overall and there's a lot of love. I really don't think she has it in her to cheat.

I genuninely appreciate your concern though. Thank you

Nuff said...

Man, I need a gf like that

If there's grass on the wicket, let's play cricket.
Old enough to bleed? Old enough to butcher.

Half your age plus six is your lower bound

I'm 29. I WISH I could get with a 19-year-old.

Go for it, OP, and godspeed. Just don't get too attached, because she's still young and energetic and the relationship won't last long. So just enjoy every single moment of it to the fullest.

Yet.

Nice trips but you're a fag.

n/2 + 7 = dateable age

where n is your age. always round up.

example: you are 27, 27/2 + 7 = 20.5 (rounded up)

it's not that weird. but it is.

I find most people under 25 to be to needy and annoying. At the very least someone would need to be 21+ for me to date because of drinking laws.

>Nuff said...
I'm fucking a cougar on the side, this is fucking true.

You won't date anyone younger than 59

I like you

Maybe, but women over 25 are used-up, dumpy trash bags.

Christmas cake, dude. Christmas cake.

I am 36 and I'd still fuck a 19 year old, but that's it. Even at your age they were obnoxious to date.

I'm 34 and my gf is turning 22 soon.
If you want an easy to maintain relationship.. young girls are easier to keep happy. If you want depth.. aim at a higher age bracket.

I'm too promiscuous for a committed long term relationship. But I enjoy one or two years with a girl at a time.
Currently have two mistresses that know I have a gf who are younger than her. A 21yo and an 18yo.

Always have the next one lined up and rotate when I eventually get bored of the relationship.

I've been told I'm a terrible person by depressive folks my age.. but he list of young ex's that still consider me a good friend says otherwise. Just be up front about your personality being this way.. sets the right expectations.

your age/2+7 to make it barely explainable

you've never been with or near a woman, have you?

fuck you thats nasty as fuck

1st grader dating 8th grader basically

you degenerate fuck shes probably ugly as hell lmao

She's old enough to make her own mistakes and if you're prepared to put up with her shit and her friends then good luck.
Shit rarely lasts in that age bracket qnd gap though.

The grass is green, the sky is blue, Op is a fag.
Tell me something I don't no brah.

Found the fat hambeast feminist everyone!

Dafuq would you guys talk about?? I mean, I'm sure the sex is good but that's like 2%of your tme together. The other 98% has GOT to be torture.

>tfw this sounds like my neice and her boyfriend
>she's 22 and he's 30-something
>tfw she yells at him and argues every day because he's a drunk and never wants to hang out with her
>tfw they're still in a relationship because she's a dumb cunt

Did you just gramnar nazi your own post?

This lmao

Aw, shit! You called it. I guess my point is invalid now. Damn it.

I'm 50. Yes, fifty. Half a century. Fucking 50 goddamn years old.

And my live-in girlfriend is 19. This isn't where I expected to be at this point in my life. But believe it or not, our relationship is very real and way beyond the sugar daddy thing you might assume.

She's more mature than she has a right to be, and I'm a bit of an immature nutjob so we fit pretty well.

So more power to you, OP. If it's working and it's cool, keep at it.

This guy does not realize that these "girlfriends" are just whores. They don't value your commitment because you're a loser, but they do value your bank account. I assure you they get their $ from you and their orgasms elsewhere.

It was always invalid. Just like your existence.

29. hooking up with a 19 year old sub i met on tinder. she's awful at blowjobs but it doesn't matter because i just grab her head and start fucking her throat when she messes up anyway.

Fine, dont expect anything serious to come out of it. 19 year old girls are fucking retards.

>fuck you thats nasty as fuck

Yes, totally nasty for grown-ups to shag

>be me 27 yo
>find a cute 20 yo in tinder
>been texting for a while but we never really met "she's kind of young"
>saturday night depressed as fuck 'cause stuff
>she asks me out to cheer me up
>been dating ever since

Best gf i ever had

I'm 45 m with a 15 f call me if you want pictures
(909) 236-2126

there's a bigger difference between 7 and 14 than 18 and 25.

the older you get, the bigger an age gap you can maintain without it being weird. 18 is a bit young for 25, but whatever. there's worse out there. 18 yo dating someone 50 or older, I've seen that way too often.

Pics of both of you please. For science

fuck off

No thanks Special Agent Manheim

Please die, pedo

Why are you so bitter about being a granny grabber? If you're into women over 25, good for you. Lots of people here have weird fetishes.

good for you user. glad you're happy

Go point a gun at a cop. fucking pedo scum

That's not pedophilia

>granny grabber
>over 25
Found the pedo

Its sexualization of a child. Worthy of death.

Pedophiles are attracted to prepubescence

A 15-year-old isn't prepubescent

You two are kind of dumb

stop explaining it to a feminist

Are we really at that point where you have to drop the "if there's grass on the field" line to justify being with a 19 year old? That's an adult my friend. In older, less faggoty times, a 19 year old has already pooped out a couple of kids.

Got me again! Mmm, 4-year-olds!

At least i don't fantasize about children. Kill yourself

Same thing with me bro 25 and 18 except the marriage thing i regret the first marriage but she wants it.

I don't. They're dumb and eight times as likely to cheat on you.

a 15 yr old isn't a child. in UK and most areas of the world, 16 is legal for sex. what the fuck is wrong with you

Mostly complain about how strict our parents are.
Both Mexican, so that's a lot of content. Talk about what careers we should pursue. I may be older but I've changed my major 4 times already, I suppose we share the feeling of uncertainty. She has 3 younger siblings that she's always babysitting, I like kids, so we talk about the stupid shit kids always do. Doesn't know a lot about music, so I feel like I'm always introducing her to something new, don't know how long that will last though.

>Its sexualization of a child. Worthy of death.

Every child is a legal minor, but not every legal minor is a child.

It is not "sexualization of a child." You can't sexualize something that is already sexual.

Pedophiles are sexually attracted to prepubescence, a 15-year-old is not prepubescent.

You are basing your indignation on law, which is completely arbitrary, instead of biology.

I hope you get Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis

Nah, I'll just fuck 15-year-olds and you can't do shit about it.

: D

Bitter woman detected

Americans are dumb, that's what is wrong with them. They can't biology.

no, really?

Of course she is and of course he understands - he's happy paying the money for a hot piece of ass for the next ten years after which time he will not give a fuck

>lets me track her phone. She also gave me all her social media passwords and her iCloud password.
what sort of control freak are you?

Nail the living shit out of her as much as you can and don't expect it to go anywhere.

Also, try not to cry when she dumps you.

46, was married for ten years but my wife passed away seven years ago. Since I got back into the game my partners have ranged from 24 to 40. Current GF is 36. As long as she's of legal age have fun and don't worry about the age gap.

Don't have fights. Gf actually has intelligence and technical degree from a university. Pretty chilled girl really.

Current gf isn't a whore.. also insists on paying half the time.

The most either mistress gets from me monetarily is a coffee or lingerie I want to see them in. They get to fuck other people.. wouldn't consider them relationships.

I'm self serving and manipulative.. not stupid. Kek

i'm from america but yes i agree, it's stupid as fuck

A 15 year old girl is a child with a woman's body. But her mind is a child's mind. Which makes any grown man a predator if he is having sex with her. I guess I'm the only one that's a father in this thread

As long as you two get along well. She'll have regrets later in life if you get married though. Pretty sure my wife feels like I took her best years from her. Lol
41 here, in a 15 year relationship with a 35yo

Yes its weird. Rule is age / 2 + 7. So your gf should be 21+

you only need 5% of women to have daddy issues and you're golden

47 dating 18
She loves to experiment & VERY eager to learn.

>As long as she's of legal age have fun and don't worry about the age gap.

THIS

People are so weirded out by dumb shit that doesn't matter.

"omg you haven't gone in as many circles as me, we can't possibly connect as human beings"

No prob. Just know there's people out there that wish cancer upon you and i seriously hope you get what you deserve from one of those children's fathers

So what you're saying, is I should wait until I turn 30?

it depends on each person, i've known girls who were more mature at 15 than avg ppl are at 18

obviously if it's my daughter it's different
i wouldn't fuck her unless she was like 17+

whats acceptable in society is always

>divide your age in half and then add 7

so if you are 26 just divide and get 13 then add 7 which is 20

youre kind of in the clear

someone can't math

>Don't have fights.
good for you

take my cunt neice away so I never have to hear her bullshit again please

Weird, ehh... probably
Wrong absolutely not

My wife is 9 years younger than I am. So no, I don't feel it's weird at all.

>Which makes any grown man a predator if he is having sex with her.

This is completely invalid, you cannot just assume that someone is being manipulative just because they are older.

A person is a "predator" if they are being manipulative. Age has nothing to do with it.

There are "adults" dumber than many teenagers, who are just as easily susceptible to manipulation, but no one cares because they crossed the magical threshold of state-arbitrariness.

Mfw im 23 and even for me 18 year old would be too childish. I think you are retarded

You don't belong here at all.

40 year old user here.

I fuck a few girls, all are way younger than me. Had a 19 year old plaything for a while last year.
But date? Haha no. Just no.
Be nice to them, fuck them good, and expect them to leave you sooner rather than later.

they're both correct. one rounded up, and another used the wrong number initially but did their math correctly.

ew

mentally ill

i shoot people like u

someone cant read

i used 26 as the example not 27

fucking stupid nigger

hope you like tasting the dicks she sucks.

Sounds like you have a granny fetish son.

k

Or do what makes you happy and stop caring about what other people think.

Is not about laws. It's about maturity. Very few teenage girls are mature enough to handle sex at all, let alone a relationship with a fully matured adult. Again, it's not about intelligence either, it's about maturity and the ability to understand life and consequence

she's fucking other guys i guarantee it.

I'm pretty sure she brushes her teeth so, it's whatever.

I'll share this much. She'll be home in a couple hours, I may make a thread about her.

Agreed. If it works and the cops aren't going to break down your door... who cares?

And yet, here i am. Been here longer than you, i guarantee that

>i shoot people like u
Suuure you do . . .

Lol you are one funny guy. Just dont be dissapointed if she ends up wanting someone else. Shes young. She could be with anyone.

>I'm 50. Yes, fifty. Half a century. Fucking 50 goddamn years old.
and i like to kick, stretch, and kick!

19 is really bad dude
you are gross

half your age + 7 years = acceptable age to date

Had a recent relationship with a 17 year old, turned 18 a couple months into the relationship. I was 26 at the time. I'd say go for it but don't expect to get much out of her mentally. She was fun and physical and really annoying sometimes and I couldn't have a conversation with her about anything except her problems and her trash talking on other people.

Go for it OP!

34 year oldfag here currently dating a 19 year old, couldn't be happier!

>thinks 15 year olds are children
>claims to have been here longer
probably true, if you remembered how you thought at 15 you'd know they aren't children

that nigger came and asked us for our opinion

so you should just direct your faggotry towards him

and i said whats acceptable in society, not like i give a shit and subscribe to all those moors

you faggot

I know, I know. The sky's the limit for her, and
my life is just starting to wind down. Whether she stays or not, I'm just grateful she showed up at a time I was feeling lonely and unwanted.

>Very few teenage girls are mature enough to handle sex at all

It is up to the individual to decide when they are ready to do a thing, not you. You don't get to dictate when another human being is "emotionally ready." You can only make that judgement for yourself.

You sound like one of those low IQ, busy-body soccer moms who constantly spies on her neighbors for lack of having anything better to do.

In fact, your opinion is such that I can only assume that you are emotionally immature and not ready for sex. We're going to have to write laws to protect you from yourself.

Not sure that would help either of us.
If her bf is such a dick and she still stays.. codependency doesn't peek my interest.

Im doing a B.Sc in Computer Science. I can do math but you seem to be stupid as fuck.

27/2 = 13.5
13.5 + 7 = 20.5

Round up 20.5 = 21

Are you really that stupid? Im curious what are you working not able to compute elementary school math?

Old enough to crawl.
In the right position.

roll

If there's no grass on the feild, flip her over and play in the mud.

kek

>self serving and manipulative.. not stupid
Those go hand in hand.

I disagree with this.
Legal age and up if they seem mature enough and you get along, if her family doesn't hate you (good luck with that one at any age). If you're not being a douche about it and making good faith efforts at actually having a relationship I don't see a problem.

*pique you stupid nigger

>gets it wrong twice in the same thread

fucking kek

I'm 18, she's 16. We're both still in high school together, is it wrong?

peak? lol

>mfw this guy said "peek"

This is the right answer. These ppl saying a 18 is mature lol. Never happened once ever. I'm 31 and hit 19s at parties and tinder. They don't have enough experience to be good at sex, they are naive, uneducated, and annoying. They just aren't wrinkly yet.

Sounds like you masturbated to loli. Nah dude really, most 18 year old are annoying as fuck. I still have lots of fun with 19-23 old. Most times they are 20-21. Looks more like guys hanging with 25+ around with 18 year old Girls are kinda retarded

Did i say emotionally ready? No i sure didn't. I have extensive experience in this subject seeing as how i earned my bachelor's in childhood development. So fuck off, pedo. Stop trying to normalize the molestation of a sexually IMMATURE child.

as a 32 year old, I'd fuck a 18 year old, probably would draw the line for proper relationship to something around 25 or so though.

Fair enough correction.. kek

no, it's spelled pique

always thought it was *subtract* 7
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

uh thats a totally different word though

he meant peak

>no good at sex, naive, uneducated, annoying
OR
>wrinkly

Yeah, i'll take the 19 year olds.

goddamn user

This is cringe. Acceptable age would be 32. It's like you are fucking your daughter. Damn guys like you are such cringe I get goosebumps

Only here does a spelling mistake mean more then a conversation about older guys fucking younger girls.

35 here and it's the same with me

When I was 33 I dated an 18-year-old for almost a year.

She was awesome- we got along great, did tons of cool shit together, and had similar interests for days. The only time I could ever really tell a difference in our age is when she was among friends- but when it was just her and I going out or doing a Netflix & Chill evening things were great. She was hands-down more mature than some of the bar sluts I've been with that were 10-12 years older than her. She had a key to my house and would surprise me by coming over and cooking dinner before I got home from work- nobody has STILL ever done that but her. She was total marriage material but we backed off a little so she could live her life and go to college, etc.; then drama ensued from her family once they figured out we were more than just friends- and sadly we no longer speak to each other.

no, peak is the top of something
peek is to look at something
pique is to be stimulated or interested by something

fuck off, you uneducated fuck. go vote trump

It all depends on the people involved, I'm currently in a 15 year age gap and literally we get on perfectly, it's been nearly a year now, give it a go OP. And if it doesn't work out, come back and post her nudes

I am 26 and I love a 18 years old girl.
pic related

>No i sure didn't. I have extensive experience in this subject seeing as how i earned my bachelor's in childhood development. So fuck off, pedo

If you actually had your bachelor's degree in child development, then you would know that it isn't pedophilia.

>Somebody doesn't know what pedophiles are sexually attracted to.

Confirmed for soccer mom, only a female could logic this poorly.

as long as it's legal, its fair game.

Mfw when she has her degree she is maybe 23-25. Then you are already at grandpa age.

These arbitrary names for mental illness are irrelevant. Call it pedophilia, pederasty, whatever. It's sick. It's wrong and is indefensible.

>pique
means to be irritated or feeling resentment

peak means the top of something

as in peak physical condition

as in top physical condition

i cant believe this shit, didnt you go to school?

Does she bring you your viagra at pharmacy too?

learn the difference between nouns and verbs you pleb

Nice b8 m8, I r8 8/8

omg you're right. Golly gee, that has never occurred to me.

Do you faggot children really think I haven't gone over all of this 1000 fucking times in my own head? Yeah, she was born the year after my ex-wife and I were married. She could be my daughter, blah blah.

I don't know if it'll work long term or not. I was very different at 25 than I was at 19, and it will likely be the same for her.

But it's working great right now, for both of us.

Now yell upstairs to mommy to bring you another juice box and a hot pocket. Basement dwelling neckbeard faggot.

>codependency doesn't peek my interest.
nigger what the fuck are you talking about

you're calling me out for being stupid when everyone in the thread but you can tell that you fucked up

It's age / 2 + 7.
Everything below is weird
Subtract 10% of your age
Everything below that is creep

it has nothing to do with nouns and verbs but yea he meant pique

+5 GB points have been added to your account

you can redeem them for six pizza rolls or a glass of Mt. Dew at your nearest kitchen

Hahahahaha, I love how many dumb fucks state such obvious things when they find out you're in an age gap relationship, like there's some math you haven't worked out already that will make you bail on the whole thing....

seecalm down autismo5000

Like I asked before, I just wait until I'm 30 then and
it's not weird then, right?

i read this in a country accent. makes perfect sense tbh

Is she old enough to get your dick in her no problem? then your good

those 2 posts are agreeing with each other

wtf are you talking about

>These arbitrary names for mental illness are irrelevant.

It is extremely relevant. A pedophile wouldn't be sexually attracted to a 15-year-old.

>
>I really don't think she has it in her to cheat.

Wait until she reaches 20

jackpot! I'm in the 'creep' zone....

You're living the dream, my friend. I can only hope that when I hit 50 I can find some fresh out of high school chick to wash my balls in her mouth too

Met my wife at that age border. I was 25 then, she was a month shy of 19. Turned out nicely, not that it hasn't been a bit hellish at times. But they adjust pretty well, and the age gap makes you look like a fucking genius for knowing basic information sometimes. I'd say it's ok, but depends on the person and their emotional level. Fucking go for it, see what happens.

26 = acceptable 20
27 = "" 21
28 = "" 21
29 = "" 22
30 = "" 22

What do you mean? You mean she ages too? Well then you are dating with 30 and 21 year old. Yes its less creepy. 21 year are already much more mature than 18.

i am 46 and i already dated a few 18-19 y oldes... i could date younger if i would ( ist legat to date 16 y old here if you are over 18. , but not accepted )

I really used to aply the 75% rule. But I realize that we really can be with any girl, it's only necessary that she gets 18 yo.

Why is it relevant other than to justify and normalize manipulating a teenage girl into having sex. No matter the technical terminology, it's WRONG.

Just testing out the rule, it does seem to be pretty accurate. Also, when I'm 30, she'll be 22.

>it's WRONG
proof?

Me too. 24 and girls behind 22 are like boring. Even I'm interested in my economics teacher who's 37.

Well it isn't that accurate. But you can be sure having with 26 and 18 year old gf will ppl make think you are weird

>Why is it relevant other than to justify and normalize manipulating a teenage girl into having sex.

Because, a pedophile is attracted to a very specific thing, namely--prepubescence.

Conflating being sexually attracted to a 15-year-old with pedophilia is intellectually dishonest and manipulative. It is the same thing when someone calls something that isn't rape, rape. You're basically cheapening what it means to be a pedophile, you're making it less extreme than it actually is.

You dive off the deep end with these assumptions that a person *has* to be manipulated to actually have sex, which is a complete lie.

15-year-olds have sex drives and *want* to have sex. They don't need to be manipulated into doing so.

Not only do you not have to manipulate them, but in many cases, you actually have to try to curb their enthusiasm.

Personally, I couldn't keep up with the sex drive of a 15-year-old.

Nice bait.

>Its weird how the grass between her legs is in focus but that perfect ass and inner thighs are blurry. Do it right user, goddamn it!

46 here.. dating 18-19 y olds regulary...

its easy to find girls at that age on dating site who look for guy in the 30-40is ... and not only sugar daddys

Fucking THIS

more people not getting math lmao

At 20 only 17? Fck this rule. When I was 20 I still was in 15 and 16 girls and that's totally normal.

Her prime lol. either she is too dumb to have a convo with you, or you are dumb and at her level. Real men date women who are hard to catch and keep, not easy eager teenagers. How can you be happy when most likely she is incapable of understanding or experiencing the scale of happiness? grats you got a hottie but #Reality. do Duplos are cool, Legos are better.

MOAR

When I was 30 I started dating an 18 year old. Seems normal

Where is my fault? I think you don't get it.
It's x/2+7 not x/(2+7). Tell me genius.

on OKC you can find plenty of girls who look for older guys...

here a screenshot

Not really. In most countries you can even go for jail for it. Most countries have age limit 18 or 16 for people under 21. It just shows the gap of maturity between you and the women

i'm 23 and i'm dating a 16 yo.
i tell my friends she is 18.
met her parents they don't give a fuck.

it's illegal as fuck where i live.

no one gives a shit.

FWIW I was 27 dating a 20-21 year old. Am now regretting spending too much time with her and getting too involved in the relationship. Fuck her a bunch of times and get out. Your dick will not be her last at her age so why utt yourself through her getting it on the side.

>Not really.

It is normal.

Using the law as a metric for what is or is not moral is retarded.

Lawmakers generally tend to be extremely dumb.

>It just shows the gap of maturity between you and the women

We need to write laws to protect the people who are "adults" as determined by the state--particularly the ones who are dumb and easily manipulated.

Because in the end, the victim is damaged.

Until you break up and she tells you have raped her

>extremely dumb
>Juris Doctorate
>Mfw

you're making the assumption that in sex, one person is a victim and another is a perpetrator
again
proof?

Don't forget to link that thread here!

30 here. My current GF is 22. Last one was 21. In the meantime, I dated another 22, a 27 and a 24. I literally don't know where the 30 bitches are.

Creep factor

(Your Age / 2) + 7 = Minimum age to date

You can't really tell me that an 20 year old is mature as an 15 year old girl. An 15 year old girl is still in puberty, doing bullshit, just had their first time, is unmature, half an child. An 20 year old is mature enough to drive an car, drink alcohol, already out of puberty, ... if you really can identify with 20 with an 15 year old girl you were just super late in puberty

Si pesa más que un pollo me lo follo

Yes, they have degrees in "how to tell other people what to do."

You might as well get a degree finger painting.

I have already taken measures to avoid that.

27 and 19 is an 8 year age difference and it only gets easier with time. most 21 year old girls get a healthy share of 29 year old dickings. it's just going to be an awkward couple of years until she can drink.

I am not an mature person

>You can't really tell me that an 20 year old is mature as an 15 year old girl. An 15 year old girl is still in puberty, doing bullshit, just had their first time, is unmature, half an child. An 20 year old is mature enough to drive an car, drink alcohol, already out of puberty, ... if you really can identify with 20 with an 15 year old girl you were just super late in puberty
in usa you can drive a car with 16 ..but not drink before 21... kek

>I have already taken measures to avoid that.

Please explain.

If you have wisdom, share it.

at home, fat, with several kids. unless your a repairman or delivery person you'll never see them in the wild.

That's teorically. Boys mature psychologically later than girs.

There must be some 30 yo single girls, user, but I don't find them. Not complaining, tho

>at home, fat, with several kids. unless your a repairman or delivery person you'll never see them in the wild.
exactly.. you find them when they turn 40 and freshly divorced... kinds at college and a lot of free time and needs .. since the ex-husband had to work 7/7 to pay the bills

i meet some 45 y olds freschly divorced who need it so badly.. married since 25 years, not much experience before marriage... they want the D...

15 puberty. really? That's a teenager, just like a 20 yo boy

datings site are full of 30 old ones.. but they ALL look for a guy to marry and have children... tic tac tic tac....

That's true, I didn't remember that was the case when I was using okcupid. Nothing, literally nothing came out of that for years. A couple months in tinder and I've banged more girls than I can remember and got a gf

golden age for woman is 24-38

although i can understand when full protection mode kicks in while cuddling with a cute 18 year old. that's a quality on its own

so you prefer that your 13-15y old daughter fuck a boy who don´t care about protection, don´t know what he do and know nothing about woman anatomy?

It's a little weird but not too bad
Her parents will probably fucking hate you but that's just gonna drive her further into your arms

The only people who think it's weird for an older man to fuck younger women are

1. old women who realized too late that their genetic lottery had an expiration date, and

2. the men who want to white knight for those old women to get up that dusty pussy because it's all they can hope to get. And they still won't get it.

Besides, most women like older men because usually older means more established and money in the bank.

Age=/=maturity.

Men like youth and fertility in women.

Women like dominant, strong, resource-rich men at the top of the heap of society.

Get used to it. It ain't going anywhere.

I'm 19 almost 20 and this women I've slept with the past half year is 31. Idk what I'm doing, but the sex is great tbh.

A lot of them already have kids, and are still demanding long term commitment.

The young ones don't want to commit and have kids because they want to be a strong independent office drone wage slave while they get by randoms on the weekend.

The older ones want commitment but aren't worth it anymore. They shared themselves for free with many guys when they were young, and now they'll only do it if you subsidize their life on easy street and put a ring on their finger.

It'll be later this afternoon if we make a thread. But here's a more focused pic of her ass.

Thanks bro, that gif made my day

Absolutely. I swear, I fucked more 20-somethings in my 40's than I did when I was a 20-something myself.

convince me that's not a fat dude in shorts

>that muffin top

Here. Yeah, those shorts are a bit tight. She's got a unique body. She's about 5' 4" and she played soccer and softball all through school. So she's kinda muscular-thick, but not as fit as she was a couple years ago. But she's mine, and I love her.

I'm 27 and dating 21 but going after a 20 and 19 year old at the same time. My girl is usually busy so I think I can pull it off even though we are just in a college town. They are all asian and I'm going to be fucking all of them regularly. Basically building my own harem. One of them just interviewed at my work and most people there know I already have a gf so I'm playing with fire basically. Any advice Cred Forumsros?

35 year old here. I'm at the age now, more than before, where things really all just depend on the individual chick. That said, I prefer my age or older, and it would be pretty unusual for a girl in her 20's to interest me at all for anything other than a fuck.

But you do whatever, nigga. I learned all my preferences by experience, just as you must. Have fun.

Thats more like it. Nice catch, user

Pic related of the 19 year old. Also forgot to mention that I share an apartment with my gf who is 21

Tell a better made up story faggot

I think too young is too young, but at a certain point when a person grows up (like, 25-30 hopefully), any consensus of age difference no longer exists.

lol yeah because no one has ever led 3 girls on at once

Creep factor chart.

Updated the formula
(Your Age/2) + 6 = min age to fuck
Added top limit of 65
Added Average and Optimum

I bet middle aged women love this chart

>I just turned 27, and I'm pursuing a romantic relationship with a 19 year old.

Age Min Max Avg Optuimum
27 19.5 40 29.75 23.25

You're good user

Well the minimum age is a social limit.

If you are just looking to fuck and not keep it around anything legal is fair game.

I suggest the optimum for any gf material because at 40 dating a 19, the 19 is only good for one thing. And even then she isn't very experienced.

I will go even as far to say that a man should date younger women than himself.

Older women tend to have less sex drive.

Contrary to popular belief a men sex drive does not diminish as he gets older; at least in my case it hasn't

>She's more mature than she has a right to be

Every time i see a faggot say that she is dating a young girl that is far too mature for her age i get triggered to no end. This situation caught my eye specifically because you need to be a fucking retard to believe that she has taken a mature decision to live with a fucking 50 year old.

Girls at the age of

I got her parents permission. I was 29, she was 16. Married a year later. It's not all black and white

>older men fuck young women
>CRADLE ROBBING PEDO CREEP

>older women divorce husband and fuck young men in the house he still pays for
>STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMEN COUGARS OLDER WOMEN BETTER

gettin' tired of this shit

>mature decision to live with a fucking 50 year old

Considering older usually means "money", it seems pretty fuckin savvy.

Face it, women are bred to be whores who sell their pussy to the highest possible bidder, and men are bred to be resource providers. It's biological.