Hey Cred Forums I Just fucked another mans wife in front oh him, so AMA about that

Hey Cred Forums I Just fucked another mans wife in front oh him, so AMA about that
>>pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

tumbex.com/tumblr/bsteenbock88/photo/page/2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How old are the involved parties?

What do you think bout the Pepe the Frog thing?

he is 34, she is 28 and im 19

i think pepe is the shit, GO PEPE

Did the husband suck your cock? KEK

You talking bout this post?

Haha

yeah he did i after i fucked her in the ass, but for like a minute cause then i just kept fuckingher

Any more pics from this set? Great image.

nah didnt even see that, that's just sad if its not b8

So is this the first time that you realized you're gay or is this something you've known for a long time?

yeah here you go

did you guys have fun? Would you do it again?

nah didn't really enjoy it, i think the whole power thing and being the alpha was a better turn on

i love you man tru hero one day i'll try to talk to a girl

did you cum inside of her ass?

yeah it was great she had a nice face and thick ass so that was a mad experience

You let another man suck your dick.
You are gay.

Did she cum ?

yes i did, i was over for about 3 hours and a bit, first i came in her mouth, then her ass and inside her pussy after i made her beg
>last load was small af but felt so good !KEK

this is why cuckold and wife sharing is great. everyone wins. Glad you guys had fun

she did, super creamy pussy and wasn't aloud to cum until i told her to

who the fuck cares, he got to fuck a girl in a triangle, who cares if he's bi/gay/straight are you fucking 12 years old or just just that fucking stupid?

Not OP but a cuck. This is true

yeah it was dope, wouldn't share my lady personally but being the bull is awesome

Were you bigger than the husband?

Nice. She looks kind of like Emma Roberts. Any more?

Post dick or gtfo

You my man are an absolute legend
>but no not gay as i feel not attraction towards male its just something that happened in the moment and getting your dick sucked just feels good

sure do

>it's okay to be a literal faggot if it means i get touch a woman

Jesus christ

I also fuck mens aswell, I love to such cock, if anyone wanna meet up im in vegas
Ofc I am, I'm op

holy fuck she is hot

Hahahaha, husband is such a cuck he sucked the shit off another guys dick.

Also, the other guy is now gay.

It's like a betapocalypse!

people are just obsessed with labeling things, especially when it concerns things related to their own insecurities. Therefore:
-sucking a dick makes you gay
-fucking a girl makes you straight
-holy fuck I did both, how does this work now? Am I a fag if I sucked dick last or am I straight coz I fucked a pussy last saturday?
Just fuck off and let me do what the fuck I want with my dick, you can masturbate with your labels all day for all I care.

yeah there's a whole set can't remember her name but you should be able to reverse search

Being this twelve.

This.

don't really know if you understand sexual orientations but let me give an example
>> if a girl straight girl experiments with another girl does that make her gay? no it just means she wants to try it and nothing might come of it its just an experience

You give yourself a handjob 3 times a day and yet the guy who fucked a hot girl and got his dick sucked is a faggot. Huh.

And what is exactly wrong with beeing a "faggot"?
Do you also call black people nignogs and throw uncooked rice at asians?

heather

Moar of her!

yes i was sir i'm a little over 7 inches and he said he was 5

any pics of the wife

not really hard man just think you've got nothing to lose

here sir

Trying to reverse image search these, but not getting any results.

Nice

her name is heather

Of course you did, because Millennials are the most pussified generation in living memory.

I'd search for just "Heather", but I would be dead before I ever found this chick in the billions of results for a single name search.

here, a few pics of her should be amongst the collection
tumbex.com/tumblr/bsteenbock88/photo/page/2

The first time my gf cucked me it was with a guy 4 inches bigger than me.

i am interested in this care to tell

I am pretty small . Less than 5 inches. The first time I shared my gf was with a man of her choosing. He just happened to have a much larger penis than mine

anyone want to pound her?

my cock is only four inches so it shouldnt take much to make her scream.

But let me tell. You would think that an extra 3-4 inches wouldn't be such a big deal. Except him fucking her was night and day compared to when I fucked her

I'd hit that

Cool, thanks

Come get it then.
more pics?

What youre describing is my favorite fetish

Sure. So far, so good.

It's a lot more visceral and intense than in the fantasy bro. Be careful!

Somewhat disappointed by flat ass, but still a hot grill.

For example . She went from a dick that she could easily deepthroat, to a dick that she couldn't even wrap her hand around properly

I would tear that up

that sounds amazing. any photos?

>inb4 retards call OP a cuck

Eh yes but it's interracial

OP here usually i am the one taking it in the ass from a big fat nigger but this time it was interesting to put my penis into a womans vagina and have the intercourse like a normal human being

We actually had a bull for awhile. I'm five inches on a good day, he was like 8.2 and thick as fuck and she would just take the entire thing screaming.

Please post them

OP is not a fag so far

there are some people who believe you should be hung on a meat hook and have your skin peeled off

which is not a nice thing to think

but still, you're a pussy and a pathetic excuse for a man

We didn't really measure this guy but he is certainly bigger than my 4in. lol

not my cock

More please

maor

Bumping for OP

Part of me thinks she knew before hand that this guy was that hung

How did this all come up?

Wtf is with all these Beta fags offering there woman, Good for us real men I guess

More of OP PLZ

I had pretty put the idea on the table. One night when we were having drunken sex I came really early and she suggested that tonight would be a good time. Fast forward one hour and you are looking at picture related

holy shit thats depressing

how are you coping my dude?

Do you often cum prematurely?
How can I learn to cum sooner and soooner?

MOAR PICS

Yes it happens often .
It was kind of troubling at first but once I accepted that it's what I asked for I became ok with it. Now I find it actually hot

Why does she stay with you? Financial security? She is using you to fuck NIGGERS in front of you to emasculate you. You gain nothing from this, you must realize that. All you are doing is making women think being a slut is ok. She is hot and knows it, you are retarded and in denial. Stupidest fetish besides feet. I would love to actually question a woman in a cuck relationship.

Besides the fact that I asked her to do this. I even gave her permission to fuck a black guy.

brother. did she take him all the way? id imagine he tore her in two

bump

did her husband try to convince you to vote for Hillary and let the Syrians into the country?

>I would love to actually question a woman in a cuck relationship

What's hard to get about it? Get financial security, affection and attention from some cuck and dick from a nigger. It's the perfect parasitic existence

More pics of her pussy please! Love it.

Yes he did go balls deep. Her pussy was making the strangest noises

Thanks for your input Tumblr.

>You gain nothing from this
he gets off on it. Stuff like this can actually improve your sex life.

>All you are doing is making women think being a slut is ok. She is hot and knows it

Good. Everyone benefits when women are more sexual.