Why no chubby/thick bread? Let's change that

Why no chubby/thick bread? Let's change that...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ibJ-DH5HrHU
youtube.com/watch?v=XFw_HRG8PvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fatchix

youtube.com/watch?v=ibJ-DH5HrHU

bumpppp

WE'RE LOSING HER!

American here: That girl is clearly anorexic.

Godddd, chubby girls are the best

Bump

These are just horribly fat

Moar!

hory yeesus, moar ?

More?

Idk if more. Just a lover of the thicc ladies

Come on guys. Save the thread

Some OC

I fell in love
moar?

Any more of her?

what is her name?

Her name is Roberta Paulson.

Seen this movie to many times to ever take that name seriously.

HAH!

this is why

my ex was a chubby one...but she gets chubby over the 6 years of relationship....i always have been honest to her and told her that it totally turns me off.At the end she left me for a man who accepts her like she is.I end up suffering like 2 years missing her.But at the end its okay.ANybody should get a partner who accepts them as they are.But for me noch chubby chicks anymore.I mean i dont like skinny ones too.I like minumum chubby small compact girls.

Jesus get your shit together, youre an emotional wreck

Sauce? More? That is a nice ass.

Hard Mode: Would you sniff their farts?

you have no idea what hard mode means or how to use it

>Hard Mode
This post alone killed entire thread

Thoughts?

what he said although you are not that much of a wreck but come on. she left you because it too hard for her to stop eating as much?

I have a fat girlfriend for about a year now, and despite being fat myself when I met her I made it clear that if she is not going to be sexy for me I m going to find someone else. Because I do want to be sexy for my gf and fuck her to the moon and back.

Grow some balls. She was weak for losing to her appetite but you are even weaker for staying with her for 6 years while being turned off. She did right to leave you.

and this...
and this..
and this...

these tits are too small for that waist.

any moar?

Fake chubby girls nude. pic related see link in pic

Here you go gents.

beautiful hair, nice tits and nipples, good round pudgy belly

hot/10

gotta disagree

Simple. I raised the difficulty level.

You are cringe incarnate.

#

And you think every time someone says "hard" it has to be a reference to a erect penis, lol.

what do you guys think of my gf?

Nice. Do you have a doggystyle vid

Kind of fat and hairy but her dick is ok. Who's she fucking?

Anyone know her name? Cheers.

she has a nigger square on her face

holy shit, more please

This gentlemen is a real chubby. Not the landwhales everyone seems to post

Wife

Bumping

Yea keep going!!!

Best ass so far. What is her etnicity?

whoa!!

Paki.

i love big heavy tits

pic related?

Who is that??

>Tfw

cute. Anything with less things?

Name please!!!

>> 705763832

Abby cuddles

yes. Already posted yesterday. Some anons said they saved. On phone with no access to it yet hopefully another user helps

Omg sauce!!

Any more??

Look up "Abby cuddles" there are vids and pic galleries of her

Top kek I was just watching this video before seeing your pic
youtube.com/watch?v=XFw_HRG8PvY

There's a disturbing lack of titties in this thread, and to many "professionals"

Noice. Got any more

Any more?

by far the hottest chick in this thread - who is she?

Fucking noice

She reminds me of Mr Tumnus.
Pic related.

Ikr

Kek!

>> 705763832

Chub I'm nailing on the side.

Any more?

Any of her working the cock?

Only one

moar

That's a damn shame

Checked.

Trips of truth!

More?

Great tits and a great sport. I bet she sucks and fucks like a wild animal

more of her?

When did this turn from a well shaped plus size women into disgusting slob thread?

It isn't a complaint thread either. Appreciate some and ignore the others. It's not terribly difficult.

I can complain as much as I fucking want. You can't stop me.

I sure can't. We are both wasting our time. I would just rather enjoy the thread. If you have nothing to contribute why complain? Seems pointless and the internet is full of exactly what you're looking for. Fresh amateur chub is much harder to find. Of course there will be some you don't like.

Love pounding that glorious ass

Who said more?

what's this chicks name again?

way too many stretch marks on that ass

I would be distracted and loose my boner

my slutty wife in her corset. she's a fatty, but god she fucks good.

stupid fucking nigger ho

she's so proud of that pic that she uses it on all her backpage ads

Continue?

Very nice. Got any nudes?

Goddess right there.

I'd tear that corset off of her and plow that pussy like a caveman

Chubby/thick threads are always a bit of a russian roulette. The problem is, some people think the words are interchangeable when they in fact are describing two completely different things.
First you get "thick" women which, imo are amazing. Women with tight bodies that are well endowed in all the right places. SUre some of them have a bit of extra meat but overall it enhances their appeal.

Then you get the fat, slobby bitches. Fat arms, fat stomaches, fat cottage cheese asses, fuckiin disgusting, yet they try to pass themselves off as "thick" or "curvy" but they're not- they're just fat bitches.

Two completely different things.

As a matter of fact. Some of her teasing me, a few of her having a good time with some other guys.

MFM threesome?

Yes please

I happen to like both categories, but I realize that not everyone does. It makes posting tricky. I should really just start fat threads occasionally.

Anastasia Lux

okay. have nudes that i will share if she gets reposted in her own thread

Verry nice

Yes.

Alexis?

No. I just got that pic yesterday

Kind of sad if she's happy with that lil cock

Got her nudes?

Full frontal?

I wouldn't share her, but whatever works for you bro. Keep it coming

I'd squeeze those tits like I was evaluating fruit at the market while she sucked my cock, occasionally begging for my cum while you're tired to a chair in a corner.

Love that fat body. Must see more full body pics.

Momma.

I mean did you save that chub ginger girl you were replying to? would love to see her nudes if you have them

I don't have them

I'm wired ... abnormally. I'm not a cuck, we still fuck a ton, but I also like knowing that she's a slut, and having other people want her (and get her) gets me off.

Amateurs > professionals

Dat jiggle makes me giggle

I have them. Will post if someone or you reposts her pics in her own thread here

I'm not judging bro. Whatever makes you happy.

I'd tie her to the bed, blindfold her and put noise cancellation headphones on, leave her for an hour or two, come break when she's least expecting it and ram my dick into her cunt until I dropped a load of cum into that snatch

This is one fuckable milf. Any more?

I want to rub that belly

Would love to see more shots of the titties

kathyzworld on instagram

How do you liek this little piggie?

I've done similar to her. She loves it. I keep thinking about surprising her someone different, but haven't yet.

She's had a few kids, so she's a wonderful combination of loose and tight. Also, she's fixed now.

Are you astroturfing for that website?

any anons interested in nudes?

Silly question is silly.

Some user is posting a bunch of her on picswap right now

Very nice.

I'd like to tie her to the edge of the bed, pour chocolate syrup all over my cock and balls and make her lick it up until I'm clean then ram my cock into her mouth until I'm ready to cum, then force my cock down her throat till i drop my load directly down her esophagus.

WHO

want some user to post her clothes pics in her own thread before I dump. For kicks kek

google says "Katy Ferreiro"

Son i saw all tour photos, such a qt u have there, that surely is some wife material.. I considera myself a chubby conosseur and that my friend is top quality..... Congrats

She's pretty kinky, and a bit of a size queen. Here I am fisting her, and she has a sizable Bad Dragon dildo.

sexy pattycake. theres a zip somewhere with 17k images of her

New thread up

I'd hook her nipples up to a clicker that discharges a small amount of electricity and anytime she let off my dick is zap her, sometimes even randomly while ramming my fist into her cunt, sometimes slipping a finger or two into her asshole

Hopefully see more in the next thread

Not right now, but I still have quite a few that I haven't posted, so definitely later. I may just make a thread at some point.

Well, maybe one mild one.