Whats the best decision you ever made in your life?

Whats the best decision you ever made in your life?
What is one thing you did, that today you look back on and consider it to be a success in all regards?

Other urls found in this thread:

ajcn.nutrition.org/content/59/5/1238S.short
ncp.sagepub.com/content/25/6/613.short
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trying cocaine, helped me get a shitload of work done & a very big raise which allowed me to buy more cocaine.
I love cocaine.

Being born in the era of memes xDDD

Good choice lad

Killing my cats with my shotgun

inb4 user is a fag.
I had a pretty shit life, I'm talking like intense child abuse, poverty, that sorta shit. I won't go into any more detail, but for a long time I treated people like trash because I thought that since I had been through some shit that meant that I was automatically entitled to be treated well by people at school, work etc. My best decision was getting into a relationship with a sociopathic cheating cunt. It made me realize that I'm not better than anyone and it really humbled me, and though the relationship was balls, I think it made me a lot healthier of a person. Kinda fucked up if you think about it, but hey, the shoe fits.

Best decision ever was just asking if someone was hiring. Went from a shitty $25,000 a year job to a $140,000 a year job in a month.

Beat the shit out of my so called "father".

Geezus, user...

When I decided to try my best.

Going to Rehab

Going back to school. Even with a shitty two year degree I'm making close to double what I did as a mid-level movie theatre manager.

Becoming a PUA.
The best decision ever.
In every sense.

Dumping my ex.

Becomimg a vegan. got bigger, lost weight, got rid of my acne.

masturbating to this image

I still haven't made that decision yet.

make it fuck

Buying a ps4 instead of an Xbox one

I stopped taking my anti-depressants.
The meds I was taking had increased appetite as a side effect, I was fat as fuck and it made me feel worse. So I secretly stopped taking them, lost 64kg of fat and shit, and now I'm still depressed... but at least I have a slim body.

>vegan. got bigger, lost weight,
>got bigger, lost weight,
>vegan.

Trying MDMA/Ketamine/Emma call it whatever you want.
It opened my mind. But now I cant be alone. I need to be with someone all the time. And thats good. Neveralone.jpg

This. I went back to school for electrical engineering and now I make a butt load of money.

Hi I'm user and I don't know that there's protein in things other than meat.

Michael?

Michael?

All the protein you need, not eating any disgusting poisonous meat and dairy products. Worked out well.

Hi I'm user and I don't realize the most efficient, clean protein sources are invariably animal products.

I also don't realize lifting makes you gain weight because I'm talking out my ass on Cred Forums.

Hey thats really correct and not indisputably wrong. Animal protein digests way too slow and you just end up getting fat. Humans are herbivores, stop lying to yourself that the poison you shove down your throat doesnt harm you, the environmemt or animals.

Tell me more about your protein rich vegan food.

I'll explain exactly why each food source you list is a shit substitute for white meat.

Lol have fun with your heart disease and cholesterol

MDMA and ketamine arent the same thing.

Leaving my ex wife

have fun samefagging xd

you get it anyways

Meat is acidic, its why 1/3 meat eaters continually get cancer.
When animal protein enters the body, our blood gets acidic instantly, meaning the body has to neutralize this acidity by removing the phosphate from your bones. Vegans dont get osteoporosis, every study ever taken shows that meat eaters get enormous levels of osteo compared to their vegan counterparts.

Becoming vegetarian. Best decision in my life. So many benefits.

Marrying my wife

Tofu
Tempeh
Spinach
Kale
Oats
Various fruits/veg/seeds for smoothies

Have fun with your heart disease, erectile dysfunction, osteoporosis, tiny gains, colon cancer, breast cancer, man boobs, cotribution to environmental destruction and lack of basic morality.

>Talks about morality
>browses b

>How do you find a vegan?
>just wait, they will find you

activate the almonds

>when the almonds arent activated

Keep lying to yourself fatty. Take the easy option, it tastes good :^)

>fatty

I weigh 150 faggot and I'm 5'11". kys.

How old were you guys when you went back to school? How old are you now?

vitamin c is acid

>lack of basic morality
There's the real cause of vegan stupidity. They're really mostly all animal wellfare morons who think that animals are civilized and should be given equal rights to human beings, and then they proceed to invent other reasons to justify their vapid "meat is murder" stance. Veganism is just another SJW moral panic driven by pseudo-science and exists solely to let losers bully and harass decent people.

>Thinking spinach has enough protein in it to live on
>Thinking eating several different foods is better than eating a single food to achieve the same effect
I cannot wait til one rich stupid vegan makes bug harvesting viable for himan consumption. Then i can sit back and laugh as you vegans eat cricket burgers and try to convince me im the stupid one

>spinach protein content - 2.5g per 100g

>chicken breast protein content - 22g per 100g

have fun ignoring 80 thousand years of evolution and choosing to be prey like the lil bitch boi you are.

I will enjoy my gains though, thanks.

>elohel le silly vegans :DDDD

Take LSD every sunday for 4 months. Really helps a lot.

are you retarded?

liar you have no idea what your talking about please stfu and never speak again
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/59/5/1238S.short
ncp.sagepub.com/content/25/6/613.short

>LE PROTEIN
>LE ANIMALS WANT TO BE EATEN :((((((

Have you ever realised how thick you look? Animals proteins are literal poison, a vegan diet is MORE than enough protein than you ever need. I ingest about 85g a day from my diet, i am never ever going to eat meat again.

dis

tfw OP is a DYEL cuckboy

but then again so is almost every vegan,

>>pic related, squatting 210 KG

Abortion

Skinny faggots

Saving up 250k by the time I was 25 and investing it in an index fund. College seemed like it paid for itself and now I just reinvest that shit. Going to be getting 100k yearly out of that before it's all said and done.

Forgot

I'd rather be the one on the left

bb pls no hate, easy tripples on dat dere bench

>Becoming voluntary firefighter
-Got me new and close friends
-a good amount of social appreciation (didnt expect it, but bitches really think you are some kind of hero, when they ask you for stories throw in some fiction and thr panties are soaked)
>helps greatly in job Interviews

Seriously aside from that, there arent many great decisions i made that played out super well

my best decision was to have a daughter when i was 16

i'm now 33 and have a hot 17 year old girlfriend

moving out of Pennsylvania

if i turn on yotsuba b we're basically /fit/

Why? I like it here. Where'd you live?

Philipsburg, outside state college. Moved there for a (now) ex. I live on Hilton Head island now.

Show me a single none vegan source that says animal protein is toxic or dangerous

hard to say
>getting rid of silence and actually getting some balls to talk to people

You know that it is proven that people can live on a meat only diet and live just fine? The only thing making meat and milk products so unhealthy is because you are a retarded american too stupid to cook fresh. Then, suddenly, they become vegan and are FORCED to cook fresh and attribute their more healthy diet to being vegan and not to not eating that processed crap people use in america.

Have you ever even considered how unhealthy fucking american toast bread is? It's fucking cake. There is literally sugar in it, it is cake. There is sugar in pretty much every processed food you have, open a can of peas? Fucking sugar. You guys are so used to it and all the disgusting trans fats you eat that you don't even taste it, it's normal to you. I was honestly shocked.

It's no surprise that people who suddenly decide to only eat fresh and have an eye on what they eat to make themselves feel cool and important accidentially get the benefits of fresh food and attribute it to a vegan diet.

You can in fact roll with pretty much any diet, EVEN A MEAT ONLY ONE and be pretty fucking healthy through that. A vegan one is the hardest one, even harder that a meat only one, because a lot of the nutrition our body needs is literally impossible to get without animal based food. We are omnivores after all. It has a reason that a lot of people in health are pushing to make it illegal to give kids a pure vegan diet, because before you have finished puberty, it is not ALMOST impossible to make a vegan diet work without getting some scurvy level disease, it is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE. You NEED artificially made nutrient pills to avoid malnutrition then. You can be delusional all you want about "it worked for me", but just because you yourself don't see it with your naked eye the health problems you inflicted upon yourself, does not mean they are not there.

Also cut that pseudo scientific "everything causes cancer" shit, do you also belive in Astrology?

fitanon, whats your opinion on V8 Original?

>playing guitar, best escape a man can hope for
>smoking weed, not 24/7 but on occasions, guaranteed instant sleep when you need to get up early in the morning, makes music better, fun times with friends + meeting friends through smoking, having it in common with people
>saying "no" to peer pressure, if they don't like my rules then I don't need them in my life, I won't compromise just to have someone to spend a boring weekend with
>reading books, helps you get into school/college work a little more + you get to experience the genius that some people transferred onto paper
>not following trends, saves you a ton of money, not having to buy a new phone every year because of a new feature, same universal clothes, filters out gold diggers and swag fags
>getting a hair cut, long hair seems cool when you're young but over time you realize that short hair = convenience + looks better, if you have long hair for too long you become anxious about cutting your hair since you don't know if you'll look any good
>experimenting with other music genres rather than sticking purely to one, makes things more interesting and if you listen to a new album every day like I'm doing then you'll run out of music fast if you stick to a single genre
>fixing my sleeping patterns, days are longer + you feel like you have purpose rather than sleep being the main attraction of the day
the older you get the more things you end up changing, but sometimes it's hard to convince yourself that it's the way to go

Dont lump all americans with that vegan asshole, and also white bread has sugar everywhere you go. Asian countries put more sugars in their bread than their sodas.

Eat whole wheat, or rye to get bread sans sugar. And rye bread is fucking amazing

While i respect your opinion, i disagree about your opinion on long hair. Short hair isn't more convenient and on certain face types, will make you look like shit.

Same thing with beards. Many men either believe "beards forever cause manly" or "beards never cause men shave" when infact, depending on ypur face, a certain facial hair style should be chosen

Literally google it.
The china study is a good start. Every single study that has something to do with meat consumptiom says the western diet is to heaby on meat, some disagree whether or not it should be entirely eliminated from our diet. It is a literal fact that meat and animal products are acidic.

>Chinese study
>Literal fact
Oh boy, my favorite meal, bait!

Im not an american, i lived on an entirely organic meat diet for all of my life until i went vegan. I cooked everyday from when i was 12.
Meat is bad for you, i deluded myself like you are for years, i hated vegans because they were hippie cucks. And here i am, im never eating meat again in my life. Organic, grass fed, its all the same bullshit that slowly kills you

The best decision I made was to cut off the people that were dragging me down. I don't have many friends but I know I can count on the people who I do have in my life now.

I agree, I was more referring to the 'skater/metalhead/grunge' hair that you think is cool when you're 14 but end up keeping til you're 20, then it's kind of ridiculous to keep the hair. On some cases I'd say stick with the long hair, but I've had long hair forever, thinking i'd never look good with short hair, there was just no way, but then I got the balls to do it and got a hair cut, turns out I was wrong and just like that my confidence went from 4/10 to like 7/10, hair is not everything but it's one of the things people notice the most in others

>not naming file "vegetable soup"

Two year degree poster here. I was 32.

I had to make a choice between running my own theater and dealing with fuckwit teenagers the rest of my life or making a go of it with networking and IT.

I do miss staring at teenage chicks in tight black pants all day but then I realize that I have days at my current job where I can sit and watch Netflix all day long without being bothered. It's not the greatest trade off but I'll take it along with the generous bump in pay.

Meat does gove you cancer, stop deluding yourself. Its a 100% fact at this point, it isnt even debatable, the evidence is so one sided that it isnt even up for discussion. What nutrients am i lacking? Please enlighten genius. Humans arent fucking omnivores, if you put a baby in a room with a rabbit and some steamed carrots and the baby kills and eats the rabbit and plays with the carrots ill eat a steak fucking sandwoch rigth now. Everything from our teeth structure to the way animal products interact with our digestive system and blood stream point to thr FACT we arent supposed to eat meat.

I dont believe in astrology because im not an illiterate, unlike people who still eat meat in this day and age

No, its called the China Study. There are books and entite documentaries about it. Its the largest dietary study ever, it explicitly shows that animal products are conducive to heart disease and cancer.

Humans are not herbivores just because you're an herbivore dumbass

Humans have 0 carnivorous tendencies. The only reason we eat meat is because its tasty

>what are chimpanzees?

Sorry, forgot to say I'm 37 now

Joining the military.
Best worst decision, totally put alot in perspective. Like how fucking stupid people can be and how many people crave any shred of validation. Left as quick as I could and now avoid any job or groups of people with similar traits like the plague, 10/10 happy now.