I couldn't resist. I just bought the IPhone 7 32 GB. Am I retarded? Is it even good? What's so special about the 7...

I couldn't resist. I just bought the IPhone 7 32 GB. Am I retarded? Is it even good? What's so special about the 7? It was 800 euro.

the iphone isn't the special one here you are

>Am I retarded
Yes

Paid 800 euros for a phone worth 650 us

>650 us
Not even that.

10 years since the first iphone. Iphone 7 is Really disappointing

Why didn't you get this?

Got that today for about 250 euros brand new sealed from Vodafone

You paid the 126 gig price.

arent you worried what ppl will think

Nice user

yes, no, nothing.

nice trips, nigga.

Beware of the battery

>Am I retarded? - ehh?
>Is it even good? - Screen is nice..
>What's so special about the 7? - nothing really.. slightly better screen, slightly better processor, more ram.

Waste if you already had a phone made later than 2014

your a fuckin moron

Don't care about the amount of money. Also shipping to NL is expensive as fuck. + taxes.
I've had that one but the screen got cracked. I'm not gonna pay 200EU for just a screen that's retarded.
Not in the the Netherlands.

That's a galaxy edge you tard the Note 7 has a battery defect

126 gigs where? You won't find that brand new at 250 euros

kek it's so funny see you samsungfag get mad at anons who troll you

are you happy with your phone? so what does it matter what Cred Forums thinks?? just never update via wifi, be careful to not fill the internal memory and have fun keeping it away from any source of moist. seriously, these things break like theyre made of sand. also apple repair policies are shit, be prepared to buy a whole new phone if you crack your screen.

Yes quite happy. Why shouldn't I update via wifi?

If you can't upgrade your memory it's a total deal breaker or it should be.

it's not very safe, seen a LOT of phones that just softbricked and had to be restored via itunes and the user lost all the data. download itunes and always update via PC, it's the safest way to keep your data.

Yeah I knew that before I bought it but I usually don't use a lot of apps.
Thanks for your advise I'll do that

Who's mad? That battery shit is in the last now, and still the best phone on the market right now.