I should probably go to /adv/ for this but how do I come out to my parents as a trap/crossplayer?

I should probably go to /adv/ for this but how do I come out to my parents as a trap/crossplayer?

general trap tread

is that you?

With a rope and something sturdy to hang it from

"Mom, dad.. I'm a fag"

Just don't. They don't tell you about their sex life. Why does it matter?

Just be honest.

Tell them how you've been feeling, and tell them you need help.

no
but im to shy to post pictures

its not a matter of it being my sex life, its more of a hobby, cosplaying girls and such.

Aweh dont be shy i bet you are cute.

thanks
maybe ill post some in a few

ill be sure too keep a look out.

those are two very different forms of faggotry. you should decide first if you want to be a dude in a dress or a dude with tits, in a dress.

You missed the point.
It's none of their business, and it doesn't make their lives better by knowing.
You don't have to do it around them.
If this is really bothering you to the point you're asking advice, then you are being needy and immature. Grow up, fucktard.

crossplaying as in actually looking like said character
not crossdressing thats like half assing the whole thing

what do i do when they question why i have tights or stockings or if they see me leave to a event in cosplay
shit like that is what im scared of
i dont trap for sexual pleasure i do it bc I like to feel cute and be a faggot

either way, still a dude in a dress

Well just do it then.
Sit them down and tell them about it.
Slowly start wearing more of the clothes you want in the following months/year to ease them into the idea.

Post pics OP. Before thread 404's

I think it's fine to cosplay as you wish, OP.
There are some pretty good examples of cosplay traps see >705755555

this

>That David Start
Fucking degenerates zionist jews promoting homosexuality.

You don't. Don't be an idiot. They don't want to know that and no one else does either. Keep it a secret from everyone but especially your parents.

Write it in your suicide note you fucking faggot.

lost my shit

Cute

just do it faggot

sameshit.

Don't

OC

fukin rood m8

please GOD dont let this be OP

Is this OP?

OP is a fag

Superbowl Sunday. Dad has all his work buddies over. Wear something pretty. Dance out at halftime.

post results

If you're not trans and the cross-dressing is purely fetish (ie, a trap), I wouldn't do it.

If you're not trans and you can't live comfortably dressing like a man, gradually start wearing more effeminate clothing until your parents start getting the idea (this is a tough line to play because too much too soon it will look like you're just trying to get attention). Ideally they'll ask you about it first.

If you're trans, you need to sit down with them and talk. They might not believe you the first time and that's going to suck. You might need to bring it up again after a few months.
If they love you, you'll be fine. Unfortunately it's hard to guage how people will react. They may not accept it at first but they might grow more comfortable with the idea as you act like yourself and you show genuine happiness with yourself. It helps if you have a support network to fall back on just in case (friends, a cool aunt or uncle, etc).

>show pictures of "new girlfriend"
>big surprise at the end
>its you

no I'm not op

We need to see just how pretty you are, princess