I told her to come over, she wrote "haha" and i didnt reply. Then she sent this. What's her endgame?

I told her to come over, she wrote "haha" and i didnt reply. Then she sent this. What's her endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hory shet

Welcome to the friendzone. /thread

She wants tp get high. Draw a little. Then get frisky maybe? You could make it happen easy dawg. Dont play yourself outta some pussy today.

Get some drugs and fuck her

This or prepare to enter the zone.

Draw rainbow dicks and write your size

>just do fun shit with
Shes implying already she doesnt want to hang out unless hes got drugs. So possibility fuck for drugs but sounds like she just wants to use him for free entertainment

Tell her you only have rohypnol

she wants da dick, but doesnt want to look like a ho.

Disagree

She wants drugs but doesn't want to put out.

ditch the bitch
she can buy her own drugs

Op here, dubs or 6 decides what I write back. A little bit of background: she blocked me on tinder so I added her on fb. Pic unrelated

Offer her some flied lice. The chinks absolutely LOOOOOVE that shit. Make a trail of it leading to your dik and you'll have a Yung Ling bouncing on it in no time.

Well let's break this down, shall we?
>some slut send you a kitty unicorn
>unicorns have a hard penis shaped object on their head, some might say they are horny
>another word for a kitty is pussy
>so basically she sent you a picture of a pussy attached to a hard penis shaped object
>was she has done here is very subtle, but I can say with assurance I believe she wants you to penetrate her pussy with your horny penis

Say this "Okay bb, but look I'm not into anything serious right now myself. I'm just looking to get high, touch that fat ass and maybe draw a moustache on you with my cock. You down?"

Buy body paint. ???. Profit.

You can't /thread yourself, retard

I got drugs if you got the pussy to pay with them. I'm not looking to draw some faggy shit and watch a woman waste my money. Now let me hit that and we all good ayyyy

Clever

Fag

Lulz

I want you to treat my pubes like a sushi roll bitch. Dip it and lick it. Imma make you my gook slut, noice

The busted slant eye that has a gay ass lhasa apso and wants to smoke weed and draw in a child's coloring book? Maybe you should grow up, get a real job, and get a real woman.

She wants to fuck but doesn't want to feel like a slot. Just make up something to do and use as an excuse

I bet you pussy is tighter than a two year olds. Good thing I've got a spanner to loosen you up a bit

I've got some weed, I'll share with you but I'd need some reimbursement ;)

Friendzoned

reply "is cum a drug?" because i've got loads of that

Off by one meme.
Reroll

kasdrklö

youtube.com/watch?v=p37_Ux1G_BI

Send dick pic

Roll

This is a complete waste of your time.

winrar

Do it faggot.

I know she just wants free shite and probably isnt expecting to give up the puh.

But op can get it in if he handles things the right way.

Wait, she blocked you and you stalked her profile on facebook and added her there? That's so fucking pathetic, are you stupid or what, i have no idea how you don't realise she isn't interested in you.

Her end game is she wants free drugs from you and has no interest in fucking you, and i can't say i blame her, you're fucking retardes